> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia ZR - Purchase

Rep: (601)
PurchaseSony Xperia ZR
PictureC5503 / C5502 (M36h) / Dogo
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Sony Xperia ZR Owners Club пїЅ | games and apps

Attached Image

• Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • Publicationreferral materials(links, coupons and code words) in any form is prohibited and equated to commercial activities.
Questions and answers
  • The starting price for a set of Sony Xperia ZR (Sony DK28 charging dock, Sony MH750 stereo headset with additional covers, Sony EP880 memory, Sony EC801 USB cable) is equal to 23990 rubles in the Russian Federation.
  • If you purchased a communicator through an online store, incl. from abroad and you are interested in what country he is from, take a look atthe table- possible SI-number, which is listed under the cover of the device, is available in the table. If such a number is not in the table, please contact me.
  • Communicator sales:sony.ru, svyaznoy.ru, mvideo.ru
  • Warranty Information -Attached filewarranty_phones_RU_12.pdf(352.84 KB)
  • Manual
Useful information

On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant by clicking on the button.Attached Image.
If you do not have 15 posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.

Topics CuratorRu4kin. For questions about filling the caps, contact QMS.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 09.07.15, 21:56
Reason for editing: updated navigator

Onfonearena.comexpected prices in rubles are ~ 16032.55 and 19461.673.
Onngeeks.com - ~ 18304,56-22372,24.

Rep: (59)
PCT can not be cheaper than Xperia SP whose price is 17990 ... even if you just add security to SP, you would get 20+, and then there’s a percent and memory.
If we talk about the Eurotest, then it should certainly be cheaper, because Z can now be taken for 18-20 ... but so far it is not known whether the docking station will be in the Eurotest.

PCT can not be cheaper than Xperia SP
Well, of course, that we will not be so). This is only expected, + RF as always hoo ...

This is already somehow alarming .. -1, 2

Rep: (81)
Since they write that “Sony Xperia ZR won't launch in the UK, Germany and France.”, Then you can’t buy it in CU, Clove or Handtec?

First they release a huge shovel Z, which, according to the forums, heats up and does not reach the end of the day on a single charge. Then they announce an acceptable size phone (ZR), but decide not to sell it !!
You might think that Europeans will not find a way to buy it by mail from another country ...

Rep: (47)
Viajante, , but in general discrimination turns out ... And so I would gladly buy in CU. I wrote to Sony DE, but they didn’t answer clearly, like stay tuned. On Sony UK site http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/products/phones/xperia-zr the smartphone is hanging by the way. But Clove wrote that Sony told them that there would be no deliveries: http://blog.clove.co.uk/2013/05/13/sony-xp...ming-to-the-uk/

My vision is to write to Sony to change your mind about “politics”

Sx100 @ 05/16/2013, 16:46*
you need to write to Sony to change your mind about your "policy"
Then it will concern far not only Xperia ZR. And so what with what you write, I will write, someone else will write ..? We have no agreement with them ..

This is already somehow alarming .. - 1, 2

If Sony makes it more expensive than ZL it will be a fail ((Then you have to wait a couple of months and take the Eurotest.

Post has been editedallXaoc - 16.05.13, 17:32

Rep: (223)
PCT can not be cheaper than Xperia SP whose price is 17990 ... even if you just add security to SP, you would get 20+, and then there’s a percent and memory.

Plus another 2 GB of RAM, so you can not wait less than 22K :-(

AllXaoc @ 05/16/2013, 18:32*
If Sony makes it more expensive than ZL it will be a fail
At least not more than 1 thousand .. Let's see, we hope for the best ..

MadMonK @ 05/16/2013, 19:06*
so less than 22K you can not wait
It is logical, given the other Xperia models on sale.

Rep: (8)
Viajante,
but can you find out who writes this that zedka does not pull one day and heats up? and then what do you want from a similar device with the same characteristics and the same battery capacity? I don't understand you very well

and then what do you want from a similar device with the same characteristics and the same battery capacity?

And another screen, which is the main consumer of the battery.

How much docomo asks forXperia aand how much is it selling nowXperia z.. Damn, annoying ...: sveta: I hope for a rumor about the sale of Z in some countries ..

Post has been edited8oldemar - 17.05.13, 08:43

When will they start selling it?

Viajante @ 05/17/2013, 09:52*
When will they start selling it?
Yes, I’ll probably add temporary information to the header ...
But at least another week or two.

aramor

the chipset is the same, but the screen is smaller.
At a minimum, ZR will take less processor time to form an image.

Z: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~ 441 ppi pixel density)
ZR: 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.55 inches (~ 323 ppi pixel density)

but can you find out who writes this that zedka does not pull one day and heats up? and then what do you want from a similar device with the same characteristics and the same battery capacity? I don't understand you very well

You would read topics about Z, everything is written there.

That's it, and someone here claimed that he was not warming at all. Fact - it gets very hot when using WCDMA, it becomes uncomfortable to use. Weaker, but still quite sensitive to heat, if using a bluetooth headset to listen to music.

In addition, I noticed that the case is very hot when transmitting data over 3G, it is uncomfortable to keep it.

During games, the phone heats up a lot, starts to lag and eats the battery ((

I use opera, because the carcass is noticeably less heated). In chrome with text scalability, trouble. Battery consumption - about 15% for half an hour, using wifi.

And is it normal that with simple surfing in nete, the part near the camera is very hot?

So it warms up so much that it starts to burn, for a long time there is no surf, otherwise the blister can jump up.

Hmm .. my W 6 weeks with a root heats up to 47 degrees (Internet, games ...). A colleague has a new Z in black, week 8, without root, on the drain, and so for a whole hour he sits on the phone, and he is just a little warm .. (somewhere around 38-39 degrees). Is all this because of the root?

Guys
the phone goes down in 30 minutes by 20 percent
when the screen is on, wifi
the phone is new, while everything from the market set so sat
still hot

Viajante @ 05/17/2013, 10:11*
At a minimum, ZR will take less processor time to form an image.
Well, this is another topic, this is a consequence of the components, "their product of interaction." But the IP, which is higher than Z, is worth noting here. In general, the difference is still a few points ..
But,Viajante, aramor let's not discuss Xperia Z here.

How to translate correctlylast paragraph? Is ZR more expensive than Z?

Oh, interesting article!
hell, again it speaks of a bad screen in ZR. how can?

Z ВЈ 450 ~ 21500 rub
ZR ВЈ 350 ~ 16500 rub

p.s. it also says that after the release of the Galaxy S4, prices for the Xperia Z fell.
so there is hope that the ZR will immediately come out at an affordable price.

Post has been editedViajante - 17.05.13, 12:34

Z ВЈ 450 ~ 21500 rub
ZR ВЈ 350 ~ 16500 rub
If so, it’s good that not vice versa ..)) Well, it seems like the code names are almost proportional to the cost of the handsets. : scratch_one-s_head:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 11:13