EmiPSX | Play Station 1 emulator for Symbian ^ 3

Rep: (8)
Version from 09/01/2013 (Beta)

Attached Image

An excellent emulator from the developer of such emulators as: EmiGens, EmuBoy, etc. Andre Botelho. There are many compatible games, but the work is certainly not optimal, it is connected not only with the program, but also with our smartphones. Very comfortable keyboard and interface. Powered by Nokia 500. Emulator in development.

Interface
Attached Image
Attached Image

Games / Roma runs in BIN format, but you can run everything. Just rename IMG, ISO, etc. in BIN, via X-plore or on any other program.
Attached Image

List of compatible games:
  • Red Alert 2
  • Resident Evil 2, 3
  • Hogs of war
  • Metal Slug X
  • Fighting force
  • Quake II
  • Tenchu ​​- Stealth Assassins
  • Earthworm Jim 2
  • Groove Adventure Rave - Plue no Daibouken

Qt Libraries must be installed to run the application.
- Qt is not lower than 4.7.4
- QtMobility not lower than 1.2.0

Download emulator:
Beta: EmiPSX (Post # 25012152)
Attached fileEmiPSX_v2.sis(770.05 KB)

Post has been editedwandererbk - 13.09.13, 09:06
Reason for editing: new version

Emulator Games

Rep: (98)
Late laid out. Emule two months.

already have beta

Rep: (1127)
Beta:
Attached fileEmiPSX.sis(782.5 KB)

Beta The emulator has become much faster, but many of the games that were launched earlier now do not work.

Launched Warcraft 2 (great speed), launched in ISO format! Also launched in IMG Grand theft auto FIRST PART speed: FPS 20-30

new version is out;)

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to run Resident Evil 2 in more detail? I would like to adapt for something old smart!

Rep: (4)
Hi, I didn’t find the correct settings for the buttons, such as a square, triangle, circle, or GPU now works better (in total + 15% speed up performance) ... To apply:
1. open access to folders such as private.
2. Download my file config.ini (LINK:http://rghost.ru/58302770 )
3. Place with xplore or PC the file path to E: / private / a0016204 /
It’s a little bit more fun to play it. 't touch the CPU frequency now, if not a very advanced user. I’m still not working, I’m not a work, My English not Perfect

Attached files

Attached fileconfig.ini(1.44 KB)

Rep: (4)
Hi, I made a correction of some bugs in the EmiPSX emulator ... I just found the correct settings for the buttons, such as square, triangle, circle, and now they work correctly, and also changed the operation of the processor frequencies, so the GPU is now working harder 15% of performance) ... To apply my patch, you will need:
1. Full access to the file system, to folders such as private.
2.Download the latest version of the emulator, which I posted right here, or on the developer blog Andre (update 2014), and install
3. Download my config.ini file (LINK:http://rghost.ru/58302770 )
4. Move my patch, using x-plore or PC on path E: / private / a0016204 /, with replacement
You can change the BIAS to 2 or 1 in games such as CROC (1) to fix the slideshow, but this means you will get a slower game ... For most games, my settings are good, and I do not advise changing the processor frequency value if you are not advanced by user. If the game displays a white screen or there are no fonts, change the frameskip to 0. Rejoice with my corrections, but the L2 and R2 buttons are not yet, and the key konfig is not working yet = (... This is a translation from English

Attached files

Attached fileconfig.ini(1.44 KB)
Attached fileEmiPSX 2014 + built-in bios .sis(1.05 MB)

Rep: (48)
Lu Xun Recompiler @ 10/04/2014, 15:39*
Hi, I made a correction of some bugs in the EmiPSX emulator ... I just found the correct settings for the buttons, such as square, triangle, circle, and now they work correctly, and also changed the operation of the processor frequencies, so the GPU is now working harder 15% of performance) ... To apply my patch, you will need:
1. Full access to the file system, to folders such as private.
2.Download the latest version of the emulator, which I posted right here, or on the developer blog Andre (update 2014), and install
3. Download my config.ini file (LINK:http://rghost.ru/58302770 )
4. Move my patch, using x-plore or PC on path E: / private / a0016204 /, with replacement
You can change the BIAS to 2 or 1 in games such as CROC (1) to fix the slideshow, but this means you will get a slower game ... For most games, my settings are good, and I do not advise changing the processor frequency value if you are not advanced by user. If the game displays a white screen or there are no fonts, change the frameskip to 0. Rejoice with my corrections, but the L2 and R2 buttons are not yet, and the key konfig is not working yet = (... This is a translation from English

Helped?

Rep: (15)
Era gone

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 21:17