> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion | Smartphone 4.55 "

Rep: (601)
DiscussionSony Xperia ZR
Attached ImageSony Xperia ZR, Sony C5503, Sony C5502 (Sony M36h), Sony Dogo
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.xx) пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x) пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Sony Xperia ZR Owners Club пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Club пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
    I ask you to familiarize yourself withforum rulesRecently, a large number of messages have been observed in the topic in which these rules are not followed!
Features and photos:
Attached Image

Weight: 138 g
Dimensions: 131 x 67.4 x 10.4 mm (5.15 x 2.63 x 0.40 in.)
Enclosure protection: dust and moisture protection (IP55 / IP58)1

1 In accordance with the requirements of IP55 and IP58 standards, the Xperia ZR smartphone is protected from moisture and dust. If all ports and covers are securely closed, this smartphone (i) is protected from exposure to low pressure water jets on all sides in accordance with the IP55 standard and / or (ii) can be up to 30 minutes in water at a depth of Complies with IP58 standard.
We tested the Xperia в„ў ZR devices to make sure theywill continue to work even after 30 minutes under water. We also made them extremely practical, so that they could withstand any adventures that you are ready to go. The high category of IP55 and IP58 standards means thatYou can use these devices in the rain or take pictures by the pool.

Central processor: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064 + MDM9215M Quad Core
Graphics processor: Adreno 320

Display
  • 4.55 inch TFT display
  • 1280 x 720 pixels
  • 319 PPI
  • 720p
  • 16 million flowers
  • capacitive touchscreen with QWERTY on-screen keyboard
  • Direct Touch technology
  • multi-touch - 10 fingers
  • OptiContrast в„ў panel
  • chipping sheet on resistant glass
Memory
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Flash memory: up to 8 GB (of which 4.6 GB are available to the user)
  • Expansion socket: microSD, microSDXC, microSDHC, up to 64 GB
Connectivity and communication
  • 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA)
  • aGPS
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • DLNA certification
  • Support for Media Transfer Protocol (MTP)
  • MHL connector
  • Support for use in USB modem mode
  • NFC technology support
  • Duplicating screen
  • Xperia Link app
  • Support for Wi-Fi technology and Wi-Fi access zones
  • HD Voice technology support
Camera and video
  • 13.1 megapixel autofocus camera
  • 16x digital zoom
  • Sony Exmor RS Mobile Sensor
  • Full HD (1080p) video recording
  • Front Camera (VGA)
  • HDR technology for photo and video
  • Flash / photo light
  • Burst mode - an unlimited number of shots at up to 10 frames per second and a resolution of 9 megapixels.
  • Supported image formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
  • Supported image recording format: JPEG
  • Supported video playback formats: 3GPP, MP4, MKV, AVI, XVID, MOV
  • Supported video recording formats: 3GPP, MP4
Network
  • GSM GPRS / EDGE 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
  • For model C5502: UMTS HSPA + 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1700 MHz, 1900 MHz, 2100 MHz (this feature is not available in all regions)
  • For C5503 model: UMTS HSPA + 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 2100 MHz (this feature is not available in all regions), LTE (1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20 bands)
Entertainment
  • PlayStation Certification
  • Sony Entertainment Network (only in some regions)
  • Motion Gaming Technology
  • Watching videos in streaming mode
  • 3D games
  • Sound formats supported: MP3, 3GPP, MP4, SMF, WAV, OTA, Ogg vorbi
  • Supported audio recording formats: 3GPP, MP4, AMR
  • FM radio with radio data transmission system
Working hours
  • GSM talk mode: up to 11 hours
  • UMTS talk mode: up to 13 hours
  • GSM standby: up to 470 hours
  • UMTS standby mode: up to 520 hours
  • LTE standby mode: up to 450 hours
  • music listening mode: up to 45 hours
  • Video mode: up to 8.5 hours
Lithium ion battery : 2300 mAh (BA950)

Testing and Reviews
useful links
Manual -Attached fileuserguide_RU_C5503-C5502_4_Android4.4.pdf(2.83 MB)
Warranty Information -Attached filewarranty_phones_RU_12.pdf(352.84 KB)
Test Certificate -Attached fileIPX_Recreate_ru-RU.pdf(849.99 KB)
Stencil protective film -Attached fileSony_Xperia_ZR.pdf(26.16 KB)
The Xperia section on the support forum -talk.sonymobile.com
Standard alarm and notification melodies -//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/11293859/audio.zip
Service manuals for disassembling the phone -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post # 32467914)
Video complete disassembly phone -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz7Dwu_ItpM
Headphone Connector Replacement Video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lnZH5Tv_2g
Speaker replacement video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IRjLImpKYY
Video replacement plugs -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFyFjGWhLQ
Screen replacement video -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post # 34255009)
Xperia ZR without display: photo and video -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post # 31626882)
Successful self repair experience 1 -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post Ru4kin # 37929424)
Successful self repair experience 2 -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post Ru4kin # 41347659)
Successful self repair experience 3 -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post by Tidus # 28904293)
Successful self repair experience 4 -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post marokann # 42490609)
Experience in repairing conversational dynamics -Sony Xperia ZR - Discussion (Post vs. # 38357168)
The insides of the docking station -Sony Xperia ZR Accessories (Post # 26874147)
Homemade docking station -Sony Xperia ZR Accessories (Post # 26452422)
Contact polarity on the smartphone -Sony Xperia ZR Accessories (Post # 26474838)
Sony original docking station boardSony Xperia ZR Accessories (Post # 28062745)
Charging speed in different conditions -Sony Xperia ZR Accessories (Post # 28201798)
We reanimate the worn phone -Sony Xperia ZR - Official firmware (OS 5.x.x) (Post # 43968720)
Restoring Sony Xperia using PC Companion (instruction in pictures) -http: //computers-lab.r...pomoshhyu-pc-companion
F.A.Q: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What service codes exist for this device?
O1: IMEI output - * # 06 #
Service Menu - * # * # 7378423 # * # * (* # * # SERVICE # * # *)
Information about the phone and the battery - * # * # 4636 # * # * (* # * # INFO # * # *)
Demo mode - * # * # 73556673 # * # * (* # * # SELLMORE # * # *) (to deactivate it, you need to dial the code again).

Q2: There is no RosTest sign on my device - is this normal if it is only on the packing box?
O2: "PCT" sign replaced by "EAC" sign -sign information

Q3: How to transfer applications to sd card?
O3:
1. Get root rights
2. InstallSDFix: KitKat Writable MicroSD(from Play Market)
3. Then putFoldermount(from Play Market)
4. A brief instruction on FolderMount -
In the menu that opens, there are three items:
Name - the name of our mount point (to your taste)
Source - the source directory on the internal memory that we want to transfer to an external SD card. For example: / storage / emulated / 0 / gameloft
Destination - the final mount point on the external flash drive, where we will transfer data from the internal memory. For example: / mnt / extSdCard.

If while using FolderMount there are constant reboots of the phone, try installingremount fix.

And another way to install applications on the SD card.

Q4: How and where in the phone to enable "USB debugging"?
O4: In Settings, in the "Options for Developers" section. If there is no such section, you need to go to the section "About phone" and 10 times click on the "Build number". The "Functions for Developers" section will appear, and there you can already turn on debugging.

Q5: After upgrading the firmware to 101, when answering a call, the speakerphone mode sometimes spontaneously turns on. How can this problem be solved?
A5: This problem is solved by removing all updates from the Chrome and Opera browsers. Or freeze them if you don't use them.

Q6: How to remove the ability to load the phone in safe mode?
A6: To completely remove the safe mode, you must first turn off the phone. Then turn it on again, hold the volume up button and hold until the phone is fully loaded.

Q7: Is it possible to somehow remove the restriction of Android 4.4 (KitKat) of free access of third-party applications to the MicroSD card?
O7: To get rid of this restriction, you can useSDFix, only root access is needed - and there will not be any restrictions on writing and reading.

Q8: Where are the moisture indicators located?
O8:
1. USB, slotted to the left of the connector, vertically to the left.
2. Headphones, in the beveled part of the connector, in the center.
3. Under the back cover, on the battery.
4. In the battery compartment, next to the recess for removing the battery.

Q9: How can I improve the quality of photos in poor lighting conditions?
O9: Heregood advicefrom the official forum of Sony Mobile.

Q10: Is it possible to forcibly redirect the output of the audio stream from the headphone jack to the speaker phone?
O10: Try to use the program for this.SoundaboutorKlick app.

Q11: Is it possible to somehow disable screen blanking during a call?
O11: You can useXposed Framework+ moduleDisable Proximity. Be sure to need root-rights.

Q12: How can I force stock applications (Walkman, Movies, Album) not to show the contents of certain folders?
O12: It can be donelike thatin a way.

Q13: When using the docking station, problems with charging started (through the station the phone takes too long to charge). What can be done?
O13:The way to solve this problem.

Q14: What can be done if the phone "does not see" a known good sd card?
O14:The way to solve this problem.

Q15: What can be done if the phone can not connect to Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or does not work as an access point?
O15:Possible causes of these problems and methods of their elimination..

Q16: I forgot the pattern on the device, how can I unlock it now?
O16: Try to flash through FlashToolthis file.

Q17: How can I recover deleted files in the phone's memory?
O17: Here is some information on this subject.http://habrahabr.ru/post/232399/and herehttp: //forum.xda-devel…-recovery-yes-t1994705. And another such programhttp://7datarecovery.com/android-data-recovery/.
Phone programs most likely do not recover ... look for software for the computer. And it will turn out to be restored if, after deletion, nothing was removed, it was not installed in the phone’s memory.

Devices - "drowned"
Archive of past surveys
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Please suggest new poll topics.

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the green buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flood, offtopic, violation of the rules.Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

COMMUNICATIONS WITH QUESTIONS, ANSWERS TO WHICH ARE IN THE SHAPE, WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic -Nemo0in QMS

Post has been editedNemo0 - 18.11.18, 06:08

Rep: (476)
* uing,
This is the inevitable glitches cheap, Chinese stitch. They can not be "calibrated".

Rep: (1)
I did not work on voice activation "ok google". Firmware 10.7.A.0.222, Android 5.1.1. Voice Match set up, there is no root. Assistant well recognize the voice, but you must press the microphone for the request. That is just the active screen on ok google command there is no response. Alice from Yandex navigator is activated by voice. And that Google does not it? I can not doglyadel settings?

Rep: (31)
andre767 @ 27.04.19, 17:33*
Alice from Yandex navigator is activated by voice. And that Google does not it? I can not doglyadel settings?

Alice tried to disconnect?

romych08 @ 30.04.19, 00:11*
Alice tried to disconnect?

Tried! Did not help. But that helped. Once again, checked everything, but during training voice input instead of the proposed two-time "ok google" and twice "hey google", I tried four times to say "ok google" and earned !!!
Now there is another attack - mercilessly eats battery cell standby, while the device is in airplane mode with the included wi-fi. That is, on the idea of ​​no cell stanby and should not be in this mode. Jamb to jamb.

Rep: (-2)
How to make that phone turned on while connecting the charger?

01bezdelnik01 @ 10.05.19, 15:09*
How to make that phone turned on while connecting the charger?

It's impossible.

Rep: (-2)
* Nemo0,
Is it possible to flash if a PC is not working power button? How else can run it?

Post has been editedNemo0 - 13.05.19, 00:08
Reason for editing: Added link.

Rep: (0)
Good day! SW. forum, somebody kept the original charge? I burned, I want to aliekspress similar order, but need the output current and voltage of the figures with the original charging .. I they were erased from time to time. The Internet, too, has not found .. Can anyone help in this regard?

Rep: (171)
hron66 @ 15.05.19, 9:54*
output current and voltage required numbers with the original charge
Well, the standard voltage for ~ 90% of the smartphone - 5 volts, and the current - 1.5 amperes.

On the back side of the screen has a black film is wrinkled, it can be seen immediately after removal of the screen.
When disassembled the smartphone for the first time, discovered that the filmnot glued top and bottom, but only on the sides. That is, the top and bottom of a film can be a thin object to push. This is normal? Who filmed the screen, so you too?

Does anyone buy on aliexpress plume, which has buttons, a microphone and a vibrator? If so, whether in working condition today all its parts? It works better than the original?

Post has been editedNemo0 - 23.05.19, 04:27
Reason for editing: Combined posts.

Rep: (31)
Camel @ 23/05/19, 1:29*
Does anyone buy on aliexpress plume, which has buttons, a microphone and a vibrator? If so, whether in working condition today all its parts? It works better than the original?

I buy in the local stores with mobile parts, two times cheaper than ali + warranty
As for the film, in my okay glue it can simply become detached from the old?

romych08 @ 23.05.19, 8:19*
It may simply become detached from old age?
In general, I thought at first that it must be so, because it looks like and was not glued top and bottom.
But then I hesitated, because the screen is to be sealed. When rubbing alcohol loop screen, little alcohol got into layers and backlight irritating now visible spots. Now I think that if this film was pasted everywhere, alcohol would not have fallen.

Posted on 23/05/2019, 13:46:

romych08 @ 23.05.19, 8:19*
I buy in local stores
Where I live, there are more than Ali

Post has been editedCamel - 23.05.19, 13:46

K
* NeverTS,
Your message is transferred to the profile theme -Sony Xperia ZR - Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x - 9.x.x)

It heats up the phone after 5-10 minutes of work. The problem is the battery?

Here is who? Or the topic is not already active?

K
Forum Rules.
4.13. It is forbidden to publish messages aimed at only raising the topic in the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “doesn’t anyone really know?” Or “an!”.

Post has been editedNemo0 - 12.07.19, 08:34

Rep: (8)
zakler1972 @ 09.07.19, 15:38*

What is firmware? Are there many apps installed?

Post has been editedNemo0 - 12.07.19, 08:40
Reason for editing: Added a quote.

QuiteRiver2 @ 11.07.19, 23:46*
What is firmware? Are there many apps installed?

Reset to factory default settings.
Version 5.1.1.
Applications only those that Google has updated yet.

Post has been editedNemo0 - 15.07.19, 05:18

Rep: (22)
very hot

Similarly

Fed0rAV @ 20.07.19, 10:23*
Similarly

Please tell us what purpose you wrote this word?
If you want real help formulate the problem more clearly.

Rep: (15)

At one time, when I enjoyed a subject - it is always heated at a good load. However, this did not prevent him to work normally. IMHO I would not particularly steamed himself on the heating device. XZ I now have more heat and trotlit. On ZR throttling not seen even during the heating ...

Post has been editedNemo0 - 20.07.19, 19:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 04:59