> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club Mod APK | Here we make orders for mod apk, learn to create them, hacking, etc.

Rep: (215)
Attached Image

Club Rules:
You can find the full list of rules here: link

Information for modders> link.

Offtopic and other discussions that are prohibited on the forum (in the subject) can be discussed in our telegram channel>https://t.me/ClubModApk

1. Orders for hacking games , including cheating various buns (life, currency, resources, etc.) are accepted in Club cheaters . Discussion of such hacks is conducted in the same place.
  2. Orders made not by the rules of the club are deleted immediately and without warning.
    • Sample order:
      1. The full official name of the application.
      2. Link to the application (savagemessiahzine.com/ Play Market)
      3. The essence of the order (for example: open Premium functions) + your explanations / details. Call things by their first name if the application says "Buy Pro version?" then you need to write "hack on Pro", and not on "Premium" or "Full."
      4. Screenshots (required under the spoiler).
      5. Attached apk file of the application - MANDATORY!

3. "Just questions" on modifying a specific application without an attached APK are ignored. Make an order as is customary in the club, there are no psychics here, at a distance to see the structure of each application.
  4. Be polite, thank the masters for their work and completed orders. Thank in accordance with the rulessavagemessiahzine.com- not by post-respecting the topic, but by pressing a button Picturenext to the reputation of who helped you. If you do not have 15 useful posts yet, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you with the buttonPicture.
  5. Here, no one owes nothing to anyone.Even the correct execution of the order does not guarantee that it will be completed in 10 minutes / hour / day / week, etc. Just leave an order and wait. There is no need to duplicate and “upset” orders, to remind about them, to ask when they are ready — repetitions and obsession do not increase the likelihood of fulfillment. A repeated application is possible no earlier than 7 days later, otherwise the application will be deleted. If someone wants / will be able to complete your order, they will execute it without reminders. If your order is not fulfilled, it is not because it was not noticed.
  6. Publication of the ordered mod in other topics / on other resources without specifying the author of the mod is not allowed.Let's respect the work of others.
  7. Users who maliciously ignore club rules, risk to get into the black list of the club and get eternal ignore from the masters.
  8. Paragraph 4.20 of the rulessavagemessiahzine.comworks here, which means it is strictly (!) prohibited to discuss and publish hacking programs whose application is prohibited on the forum (in the topics of such programs there is usually a warning and / or developers present). Examples of such applications: HD VideoBox, Torrent Stream Controller, True Phone, Poweramp, Call Recorder from skvalex, Navitel, Yandex.Music, etc.>READ THE LIST(the list is replenished, if it is not in the list, it does not mean that the option is allowed. We read this item of the rules and do not violate.
  9. Before you voice the order, without fail, use the search on the topic to avoid repetitions. Replays trash the topic and are deleted without warning.
Useful information, links, instructions
Modifications from club members
How to join the club
  • Application for membership in the club:
    • I want to join the club.
    • 1. Here to describe what you can help the club.
    • 2. Your portfolio (examples of your mods).
    • 3. I commit to follow the rules of the club.

• Requirements for admission to the club:
    • Left in the subject of the club application, issued in the form described above.
    • Five successful mods.

• Club Signature:
    • If you want, you can add the signature of the club. She looks like this:Club Mod APK
      [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.

Hall of Fame
Previous polls
there will be screenshots of polls

Old hat>here

For all questions, you are always ready to help. CuratorSaWSeM

Post has been editedkarserkarser - 19.08.19, 19:45
Reason for editing: it's time to throw away the Christmas tree))

Rep: (593)
Alex.Ognev @ 03/17/19, 12:57*
David_Black, Sberbank - the main expert in these matters
David_Black is the main esperd in these matters. : D

Post has been editedinok_ZP - 17.03.19, 14:04
Reason for editing: #

Rep: (6)
David_Black @ 03/17/2019, 2:00 p.m.*
* HckSpyPrg
: P

Here are many people who are trying to bring down viruses on me, but it wasn’t here, it doesn’t come out)))

Rep: (75)
* IvanTimashkov ,
Here is: D
Attached fileVkontakte.apk(1.95 MB)

Rep: (9304)
* IvanTimashkov , analytics still need to be cut out - a lot of stuff

* HckSpyPrg ,
Still lower to android 4.2.2 if you can.

Yes, even up to 1.1)

* HckSpyPrg , you write about viruses, and you don’t even launch it for testing. Want to hurt?

Rep: (71)
* Alex.Ognev ,
It seems to be, but I do not understand this. I can only remove patches; (

* HckSpyPrg ,
IvanTimashkov @ 03/17/19, 1:09 PM *
patches
By the way: D

* HckSpyPrg , you write about viruses, and you don’t even launch it for testing. Want to hurt?

Launched online!
Not aware that there are such online resources?

* HckSpyPrg , why did you pohatskal me?
run in real, otherwise complaints will go

Rep: (75)
IvanTimashkov @ 03/17/19, 7:07*
downgrade to android 4.2.2
Here is: D
Attached fileSLocker.apk(1.94 MB)

* HckSpyPrg ,
Still lower to android 4.2.2 if you can.

Please, everything for you, lizh would you be happy)))

Posted on 03/17/2019, 2:17 PM:

* HckSpyPrg , why did you pohatskal me?
run in real, otherwise complaints will go

In real nezzzya, I have a system antivirus in Android prohibits the installation of this software)))

Post has been editedHckSpyPrg - 17.03.19, 15:41

Rep: (71)
* HckSpyPrg ,
Immediately flew

Rep: (1364)
* IvanTimashkov,
It's not gonna go

* HckSpyPrg ,
Immediately flew

This can not be)

Please, everything for you, lizh would you be happy)))
whethershh would. And lizhby written together. Probably. But, I was pleased, ATP.))

whethershh would. And lizhby written together. Probably. But, I was pleased, ATP.))

well, like this

Rep: (1237)
Root Call SMS Manager

Root Call SMS Manager (Post mdn80 # 30150144)
Developed on guard: butcher: so there is no scrap: DBUT The developer himself writes:
mdn13 March 2019
No need to dance, in the program topic onsavagemessiahzine.comin the header you can find the full version of the program.
For questions, write to [email protected].

Post has been editedDavid_Black - 17.03.19, 14:41

Rep: (49)
Guys, please, if it is of course possible, make this widgetAttached fileCircle Battery Widget.apk(79.57 KB)
was closer to the corner, not as far as in the screenshot
Attached Image

Rep: (1237)
* HckSpyPrg
You pins dubbing to do!?: butcher:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 11:45