MSI GT Series - Discussion | [notebook] Discuss?

Rep: (1247)
MSI GT Series

I was surprised to find that the forum does not have a topic dedicated to MSI gaming laptops. I have no idea what should be in the cap, so I propose to unsubscribe to the owners of such laptops here.
I'll start with myself: MSI GT70 0NC (Core i7 3630QM 2400 Mhz / 17.3 "/ 1920x1080 / 8192Mb / 750Gb / DVD-RW / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Win 8 64)http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...5&hid=91013

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactPicnik in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (6)
* ablazzerrod , I think you need to return it under warranty. Downgrade percent to keep pace at 75 grams. on a new expensive laptop ??? A bit of dust will clog the CO, then what? No, there is definitely either a service or a return.

Rep: (23)
* Starmeh37 , the same MSI GT73VR 7RE Titan 1070th vidyaha ... Above 65 В° C I never saw the temperature ...

Rep: (1)
* ARMIA, stress test at the same time for viduha and percent what temperature gives?

Rep: (23)
* ablazzerrod What prog stress test do? I judge only Totkotpigram yet ...

Rep: (3)
Hello forum. Maybe it was already, but did not find. I have an MSI GP63. Today I launched the Metro and the computer got up. There was no such thing. I turned it off with the button, turn it on, there is no sound, there is a cross on the panel, there is no realtek in the dispatcher and DragonCentra 2 is not there either. With half an hour I fiddled with the wood, spat the button for 45 seconds, held it, threw off cmos. I started everything, I set it up, but now Dradon doesn’t want to install it at all, it reaches 10%, it says everything was set up, but it is not. Dragon downloaded from the site of his laptop. Already demolished SCM, tried to install in the reverse order, figs there. What could be, everything worked before the glitch.

Rep: (343)
* Edward65 , tried to reinstall Windu?
It will be more correct to write inthistopic.

Rep: (5)
Hello. There is a laptop gt62vr7re dominator pro. Is it possible to output 5.1 sound from the SPDIF connector on the optical cable? I tried to do it myself, only stereo comes out.

Rep: (2)
Tell the service center where they can replace the case for ge40 and they will not pull anything out. I read reviews about RSS very dubious SC reviews are very bad. And all the SCs that the official site recommends are dubious. Judging by the reviews.

Post has been editedZerelk - 22.03.19, 21:49

* Zerilok,

What happened to the case?

Rep: (2)
He cracked at the place of charging and now charging is not inserted there. Gluing, too, does not work, as it cracked very hard and even pieces of plastic flew off that held the socket for the charging plug. Also, the crack is so strong that it even affects the power button and it turns on the laptop very poorly. Charging can only be inserted by disassembling the laptop and assembling with the charger already stuck.

* Zerilok,

A crack affects the power button ????? This is even interesting.
Are there any pictures, is it really impossible to recover? It should scatter the floor of the body into small pieces .....

Post has been editedadvanc - 24.03.19, 13:39

Hello everyone. It turns out that G-Sync can easily work with Optimus on laptops, in this example here:https://youtu.be/y4YFTTzLZG4But why then the manufacturers, together with Nvidia, will not release a driver that allows this to be implemented on laptops with VK 1070 and higher? 6 hours too.

To all zdarova, who happened to have a solid-state display on a laptop? This happened quite unexpectedly, while I was not at home, when my brother decided to turn it on. So, BIOS does not see the solid state in any, except for the railway, it displays the norms. It seems that the controller could get numb, hence the loss of the entire system and information, but the benefit of the second was previously copied into the Google cloud and the wandray. There is a guarantee from the store, however the laptop itself and I are in Astrakhan, and the check and box are in Kazakhstan. Is it possible to carry out diagnostics in the Astrakhan official service center MSI, of course it comes out for a fee, and show a photo of the insides of the laptop and the result of work in the electronic budget for the store to compensate for the amount of money for the SSD? Or am I thinking wrong? I will be glad to receive answers and prompts, thanks. A photo of BIOS will be posted right there.
P.S. The laptop has not been opened since the time of purchase i.e. I worked in this state for a year and two and a half months, and accordingly I didn’t go there because there was no need.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedZholik_97 - 05.04.19, 19:57
Reason for editing: Supplement, corrections

Hello everyone, there is a 16GB SO-DIMM bar from Kingstone (whose chips are there without a clue because the laptop was not guaranteed to be opened) with a frequency of 2400MHz. So, is the 8GB bar suitable for the same frequency, for example, from Hynix? Unfortunately, I forgot to write down the timings of my RAM ... Thanks for the response)

* Zholik_97,

Suitable where and why?

* advanc , of course on a laptop) reason: enable dual channel)

* Zholik_97,

They have different timings.
If you try to edit everything manually in the BIOS, then maybe it will start.
But of course it is better to take a set of a pair of identical ones.

Hello everyone, regarding the diagnosis of the laptop. I called the service center and asked them how things are with diagnostics and, according to preliminary data, this is overheating of the south bridge, which is responsible for ssd nvme drives and network adapters. Is it necessary to replace the bridge under warranty from the store (the global one is over) or is it possible to somehow reduce the temperature of the bridge? If there are the same people who faced a similar problem, then how did you get out of it?

Post has been editedZholik_97 - 12.04.19, 17:54
Reason for editing: Changes

Rep: (20)
* advance
Heating is reduced by installing a radiator if not, before a radiator was installed on the south bridge.

* SUREN19831124,

Yes, indeed)))) I myself installed radiators on the bridges.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 00:35