MSI GT Series - Discussion | [notebook] Discuss?

Rep: (1247)
MSI GT Series

I was surprised to find that the forum does not have a topic dedicated to MSI gaming laptops. I have no idea what should be in the cap, so I propose to unsubscribe to the owners of such laptops here.
I'll start with myself: MSI GT70 0NC (Core i7 3630QM 2400 Mhz / 17.3 "/ 1920x1080 / 8192Mb / 750Gb / DVD-RW / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Win 8 64)http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?modelid=...5&hid=91013

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactPicnik in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (2)
a10 5750m hd8970m is the most disgusting bunch for games. For this money, it is better to take i5 / i7 c 750 (760) ..

All that you offer to take for the money, supposedly better half as weak! Before you fart your brain, test and present the facts! And do not read stupid reviews that are not true !!! Verified personally!

Rep: (0)
I have a GT70-0ND
CPU: i7-3630QM, VGA: Nvidia George 675M / 2GB GDDR5, Led Panel: 17.3 "FHD, 1920x1080 (Non-Glare Type), RAM: 8GB (4GB * 2), HDD: 750GB 7200RPM, plus I installed Samsung SSD system 840 to 120GB, plus another 128GB OCZ OCTE Vertex4 SSD for games. System 7 maximum 64 bits. Laptop took in South Korea

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 27.01.14, 13:07
Reason for editing: deleted the email.

Rep: (10)
Santehnik68, Yes, I have gx 60 gt 70 gs 70 on my hands. Gx merges everyone ... In all the game tests, sotnikov-anton, i7 + 760 are half as weak as a10 7890) Think so on.

Please let's stop this, as I wrote to you:
better not continue, holivarov between supporters of AMD and Intel on the network and so enough!

And further:
use what suits you!

Once again, I don’t like AMD - use Intel & Nvidia, what’s the problem, no one bothers you here that AMD Forever!

Rep: (1)
I used to look closely at the gs70 model, but I was confused by its subtlety and the 765 vidyushka. Will bf4 pull at high FPS with norms?
And what about heating? This is especially important with the approach of summer)
Now I am more inclined to the gt70 2OC model.

Rep: (20)
Damirka05 @ 02.17.2014, 02:12*
I used to look closely at the gs70 model, but I was confused by its subtlety and the 765 vidyushka. Will bf4 pull at high FPS with norms?
And what about heating? This is especially important with the approach of summer)

With cooling, the GS70 is doing better, it has a separation for the processor and video, so far no one has problems, it heats up like all the laptops, within normal limits, there were no overheating (in the reviews and according to the owners), only GE70 with i7 will be hotter, the stand doesn’t hurt for summer, it’s not needed except for the GT and GX series

Rep: (721)
The topic is completely dull ...

MSI user for several years.
There used to be a model -MSI GX680 (Core i5 2410M 2300 Mhz / 15.6 "/ 1366x768 / 4096Mb / 500Gb / DVD-RW / Wi-Fi / Win 7 HP) пїЅ http: //market.yandex.r...elid=7348412&hid=91013
Now it is faulty - a problem with the power circuit, repair ~ 9000r.

I took such a model from a month and a half ago -MSI GT70 0NC (Core i5 3210M 2500 Mhz / 17.3 "/ 1920x1080 / 8192Mb / 750Gb / DVD-RW / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Win 8 64)

The last problem is one - the unstable operation of the new miniPCI-WiFi adapters. Or I don’t know what. Every 10 minutes, the Internet disappeared (the laptop is connected to the D-Link DIR615 router), and the diagnostics said that "The default gateway is unavailable." I was able to solve it only by replacing the module from the old MSI, the Intel Centrino Wireless-N1000 module, which is without Bluetooth.
Before that, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 was purchased, but it did not solve the problem. In general, any known attempts to solve this problem are unsuccessful. It seems that there is simply incompatibility with the 11-12 router. But what does BT have to do with it? It’s strange.

Post has been editedlirtm - 23.03.14, 13:07

Rep: (895)
Take the GS70 you won’t regret. I bought it two weeks ago. BF4 I play at high standards. The widget shows 76 degrees on the widget. The world of tanks at the maximum settings is 35-50 fps. I took it with i7. Plus, the case comes with it. firewood and the game war thunder. I do not regret the purchase. I sold my gt780dx. With 570 cards. I advise

I met YouTube in the vast :) a guide for unlocking the BIOS for the GX70, I used 3BE on my GX70 - it worked. Who cares, heretyk I think it will do for any AMI BIOS. True, there are some clumsiness in the description. Read the discussion.

Rep: (2)
Radio switch device
Does anyone know the function of this stray? At me she only "hangs" a laptop when connecting a blue-tooth rodent} -)

In general, there is a msi stealth gs70 laptop, after 3 months after the purchase, the sound began to wheeze (jam). Immediately after the purchase, I took down wines 8 and put wines 7. By disconnecting all the drivers in turn, I found out that the sound starts working normally and the laptop itself works without delay after disconnecting to the device manager->network adapters>LAN (Wi-Fi) drivers. I deleted it completely and installed again, it works normally for a week, then the sound again jammed. I put another version of the driver, after about a week everything repeats with a delay in sound. The audio driver also changed, but after about a week, the sound freezes again when watching movies, in games, etc. and not just freezes, but a delay in the system’s work is visible, so everything is normal with the speakers. What could be the matter and how else can you try to solve this problem? Thank!

Rep: (67)
shura911ya, So do you have firmware and bios for win 8? . mb this is the problem) I never had such a problem)) win 8.1

Post has been editedorg177 - 14.05.14, 15:11

org177,
But do not tell me what is meant by "firmware" and how can I change them for wines 7?

Post has been editedshura911ya - 16.05.14, 07:43

Rep: (17)
Who knows where you can buy msi beech cheaply abroad. And then in Russia from 50k for the ge70 i7 gtx860. I think ours threw 20k :-)
http: //m.market.yandex...elid=10759873&clid=502
Here it would be for 30ku :-).

Post has been editedHTC_Man - 08.07.14, 06:05

... laptop msi stealth gs70, after 3 months after the purchase, the sound began to wheeze (jam). Immediately after the purchase, I took down wines 8 and put wines 7. By disconnecting all the drivers in turn, I found out that the sound starts working normally and the laptop itself works without delay after disconnecting to the device manager->network adapters>LAN (Wi-Fi) drivers. I deleted it completely and installed again, it works normally for a week, then the sound again jammed. I installed a different version of the driver, after about a week everything repeats with a delay in sound ...
My problem with sound was observed as accompanying at a problem with a network. In short, I configured the LAN between my MSI GX60 3BE and my son’s PC, and access to Internet via WIFI laptop. That's when sound problems began to appear, and then a crash in the BSOD with the message "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcw8x64.sys). In the end, it seems to have solved the problem as follows: 1 pulled down the old version of KillerSuite; 2 cleaned the system from the remaining files using KillerCleaner_64bit taken from hereTyk; 3 Installed a new version of KillerSuite_1.1.38.1281 taken from hereTyk; 4 Reinstalled the wireless driver in the process of deletion, apparently its files were also affected. After all these manipulations, for several hours the grid has been working flawlessly. In addition, the old version of bwcw8x64.sys apparently still gave a bug with sound. It all started with short sound freezes, and only then a fall in the BSOD occurred. Driver versions and utilities differ in bit depth here.Tyk
shura911ya, So do you have firmware and bios for win 8? . mb this is the problem) I never had such a problem)) win 8.1
In general, it is clearly indicated on the manufacturer’s website that the firmware versions (in the case of BIOS) differing in the Windows version (7 or 8) are strongly discouraged. Yes, and there are practically no differences, except that the default system boot method.

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 14.08.14, 10:13
Reason for editing: rules 4.19.

MSI GT70 2PC-2262XRU
Windows 8.1 | 17.3 "| IntelВ® Core в„ў i5 4210M | 8Gb
Specifications

Is it worth taking for games or not? mb still advise what

Post has been editedShoore - 15.11.14, 14:54
Reason for editing: moved from closed topic

MSIschiki! Hello!
here I began to look at laptops. Purely moral or psychologically liked msi and asus. But if the asus has a horse price tag like a horse, then msi is direct in all respects.))
Found here this modelku GE60 2PE-231XRU. The price tag of course doubled in comparison with August-September (~ 53t.r.) but what to do, then only worse. They ruin our ruble as they want, they want to raise us to a riot .. well, yes with these usurpers, but here is the temperature for the laptops.
So ..
Approve or refute my choice ..
The task for the laptop: sometimes it’s impossible to play games for hours and nights to fly, for the most part I’m looking for a powerful filling so that it is relevant for several years. But I also want to run asassin creed 5 or dragon age inquisition.
Therefore, I want a card at least gtiks860m. But with a stone a question ..
Is i7 so necessary or is it enough to stop at i5 and not overpay for the extra 5-10% increase?
I read that with Wi-Fi people have problems connecting to networks in 5 GHz, or rather, they just do not see them, they say the network card is old. How are you with this?
Is the keyboard layout convenient for games? typing text?
The model that I chose is sold without Windows. I read that the BIOS is somehow confused, it does not allow to put vin7. What's so serious? The reason for such impudence bios?
GE60 2PE-231XRU

I read that some put ssd disks. Really necessary thing? How much speeds up the processes on the machine?
Like for now ..
or something advise something ..))

Rep: (24)
In short: I have had an apparatus for more than a year - happy as an elephant. Model with GT650 and I7 dual-core. Put SSD on 120 Gigabytes. He removed the DVD and replaced it with another 1 terabyte drive. Loads in 3 sec. Really. The seventh Windows is installed, but does not see some devices. In 8.1, everything plows normally. I play tanks and fly planes - fine. Weifai did not check at 5 GHz - and so it catches everything normally. For a laptop it’s quite normal, everything is shorter ...

Rep: (270)
I will support the topic. I took a working "baby" - 14 "GE40 2oc.
i7 four-core, gtx760, 8 operatives and 1TB fast disk (stands instead of the CD drive) + msats ssd at 128. I managed to snatch at the old prices.
We are pleased with the speed of work and the possibility of updating (the RAM costs one bar and 1 slot is free, msata is connected through an adapter in a recess for a 2.5 "disk. There is a place for another msata on the adapter).
The battery in heavy processor load mode on the built-in video player lasted almost 5 hours !!! Reviews do not lie: in the "typewriter" mode it is enough for 8 hours.
Great car. For work / travel.
There would be an ips screen and a keyboard backlight - would be my ideal: D

I read that some put ssd disks. Really necessary thing? How much speeds up the processes on the machine?

Installing an SSD greatly affects the speed of loading the system, and opening everything that is on it (SSD) is located, including games
can work better, mainly those with something loaded in the process.

Z.Y. otherwise I can’t say anything about the car.

Post has been editedSantehnik68 - 24.12.14, 12:48
Reason for editing: quote

Rep: (146)
Guys, what can you advise from msi? Price around 50k rub.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 07:48