> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Smart S1s - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionpiPO S1s
PicturepiPO S1s
Description | Discussion "
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
в—Џ Screen: 7 ", 1024 x 600 (16: 9) IPS (some TN)
в—Џ tachskrinl: 5-point capacitive
в—Џ CPU: Rockchip 3066 Cortex A9,1.6GHz, two cores
в—Џ Memory (RAM): 1GB DDR3
в—Џ System: Android 4.1 \ 4.2
в—Џ Camera: Front 0.3M, rear 2M (optional)
в—Џ WiFi: 802.11 / b / g / n
в—Џ Built-in 3G modem: No
в—Џ Support for external 3G devices: Yes
в—Џ Bluetooth: No
в—Џ Other: G-sensor, Micro SD slot, mic, speaker, mini HDMI output
в—Џ Multimedia: Audio, Video (1080P), Photo, ebook, game, email, internet ...
в—Џ Battery: 3200 mAh by 3.7V
в—Џ Drawings: Mali400 (4 cores)
в—Џ Language: English, Russian, Indonesian, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Malay, Dutch, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
в—Џ Audio Format MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MID
в—Џ JPG image format, PNG, GIF, BMP
в—Џ Video format MP4, 3GP, WMV, MPG
в—Џ TXT format e-books, etc.
в—Џ Expansion Port Mini HDMI port, Micro USB port, a 3.5mm headphone port, a slot for TF-card
Information from the manufacturer
Drivers for Windows and flasher
firmware program RKbatchTools 1.5 (RUS) (stable)Attached fileRockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.5.zip(415.49 KB)

firmware program RKbatchTools 1.7 (RUS)Attached fileRockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7.zip(405.3 KB)

Installation Instructions drivers and firmware in RKbatchTools 1.7 (RUS)
Installing drivers on XP \ Win7 (by software from SergioPoverony)
there in the post there is a program for editing Rokchip firmware (for those who know what to do)
Installing drivers for Rockchip 8.1
CWM recovery
ROOT
Utility
Replacing sd c sd_ext (unstable)Pipo S1s - Discussion (Post # 23241741)(There is a bug when the tablet is cut when you turn the app on the card are deleted)
For transfer to the SD card, you can use applicationsDirectory bindvery good. A method of editing the file is very often crashes, to solve the problem failed.
Firmware
Note: all without exception, firmware version 4.2.2 there is an excessive consumption of the battery,
virtually incurable because of the curve kernel version 3.0.36 (the other is not)
Firmware 4.2.2 from freaktab
Custom firmware based penultimate (4.1.1)
Last Stock 4.1.1
Modification last Runoff 4.1.1
4.2.2_multiwindows_S1S
Aparatno solutions (dancing with iron)
Since I myself a fan of every kind uluchshayzinga. I decided to make this section caps.
Practical advice and instructions for upgrading aparatno and software of the tablet will be welcomed and encouraged on my part at least by raising reputation.
I hope that the fans aparatno uluchshayzinga still not extinct :)
Good luck!
All of the following modifications are made at your own risk.
tablet connected to a monitor with a VGA connector
4 extra batteries
housing upgrade for additional battery and speaker
Scattering
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 04.10.16, 22:53
Reason for editing: 4.2.2_multiwindows_S1S

Rep: (27)
Have not been able to establish what drivers are not on the seven x64, logs are placed, even in the manager there but pops or kod10 or proceeding normally on how to sew so sobiryuas batch tul not see the device what to do?

Rep: (1)
Yuran2013 @ 26.07.2013, 22:44*
To solve this problem you need to perform exercises at a minimum illumination of the display. Then, the battery will keep longer. What is the reason is not clear. Let us hope that at issue in the firmware, and it will eliminate Our projects professionals.

Thanks for the advice. But I tried, with quite unconsciously, wanted to see the charge dynamics in BatteryMix, did the minimum and maximum illumination time of the backlight. Did not help! By the way, what is the value of the brightness of the backlight when the screen goes out after a few minutes (if the tablet does not touch)?
But I'll try one more time :)

Post has been editedhalturin73 - 27.07.13, 09:51

Here is a file with the newly stitched s1s

Attached files

Attached filedmmesg.txt(47.44 KB)

Post has been editedRhonstin - 27.07.13, 11:16

halturin73 @ 27.7.2013, 9:49*
Thanks for the advice. But I tried, with quite unconsciously, wanted to see the charge dynamics in BatteryMix, did the minimum and maximum illumination time of the backlight. Did not help! poKstati and which has a value of the brightness of the backlight when the screen goes out after a few minutes (if the tablet does not touch)?
But I'll try one more time

swill in the developer function is the function does not turn off the screen during the charging time

Made firmware for ourselves
X-plore
MX Player Pro
Directory bind
SuperSU (installed root)
Disguised as a nexus 7
Atntutu result in 7300 a little more than it was but it's only the beginning
Do not judge strictly my first piercing
Pipo_S1S_4.2_by_Rhonstin_v1.0
I will read the manuals for optimization in the future will be the new firmware

Corrected table of system parameters from realmaple
Now it is for android 4.2
Table

Post has been editedRhonstin - 27.07.13, 23:33

And from chelolPipo S1 Pro S1s to approach?

halturin73, Yes, the fit, the camera there razmeschenva the same way as on S1S

Rep: (0)
Oh, yesterday received this, ordered at the Last Deal, it feels good, but a little disappointed 7 thousand. Antutu in, thought there would be more. As for me everything seems to be going well as for a beginner in android. The battery was charged at 40 percent of the problems with charging extra arose. Perfectly been charged with 10 percent for 3 hours at normal yusb from a computer via a cable, which came in the kit. He took the same place as the standard case, this one -http: //www.tinidil.com/protective-pu-leath...et-p-53590.htmlAnd walked one in a perfect, well-kept, nowhere do not overlap, except the dynamics behind itself. It is also a feeling that there is no glass, and plastic, although the manufacturer's website says that glass. Tell me how to check it? Just try to scratch? So I do not want to walk then a scratch.

PS. Oh, I almost forgot, he warms himself, among other things, not something that would be hard, but it was felt; and NAND displayed only 5 instead of 8 gigs

Post has been editedAcidX - 31.07.13, 14:36

And another question: how to overclock the graphics percent?

Rep: (2)
AcidX, 7000 fine for not razognanogo can still core raw ... about a glass or plastic, then try in the corner of a thin needle to poke (for me like plastic, which he had read) about the memory where it 6 just 1 gig is under Application ...

AcidX @ 31.07.2013, 19:18*
And another question: how to overclock the graphics percent?

it is not just dripping from the core need

There's not just digging is necessary, there must be collected from its source, yet a man who knows how to do it does not have

There Ruth on this tablet?

I came tablet pipo s1s month ago. And today, the charging indicator stood at 61% and costs. So it does not show the discharge. What can be the reason for my first experience with tablets:? Sveta:

FAV13, but the very time of the tablet from the normal charge?

People, tell me how the overall video performance. It is desirable in comparison with the top "non-Chinese". It would not be bad gash something like a tablet performance table (the first in percent, the second video) which distribute approximately plates (not of iron) Interest.

I came recently with a Tini. in the beginning I did not want to be charged (40% of all) but a couple of days everything has become the norm. today bought a HDMI cable for it to a TV set tsepanut and he that is not furychit, anyone have a similar problem?
P.S. PC to cling televyzoru normal inputs ie workers

In nastrykah all exposed? there seems to have been a fad where off hdmi

Guys, there vomozhost on Android to increase the volume of software, without mechanical intervention? Well, it is very quiet Planche ..

Post has been editedPiposearch - 08.08.13, 19:00

devby1981 ,
Performance issues with him. Most likely due to the raw firmware. Antutu gives ~ 7200 parrots.
HD video does not slow down, but, damn, look strange ... you get used of course, but there is some graininess chtoli ... bud is about glyukanet. Well, it's all of the first sensations. Now (device control polyuzuyus week) have no complaints.
GTA VC playable, but with small tormozochkami.
If you have any specific criteria on a particular issue - do not hesitate to ask. Himself acquainted with android interesting pancake ..

ps. Of sustenance - very quiet speaker. Prepare headphones. Comfortably listen only at home with the windows closed ...

By the way, Chinese Ali, apparently, very large hands (it is expected that the tablet is sensitive more).
And if you disconnect to the wafer on the tablet - then it does not accede to it. Reboot'at account or his or wifi (use Connectify, so that may be a problem there, but on the other Device you this was not noticed).

Carried with China (store goowel-gao) china post'om and Russian Post, 28 June sent, August 1 notice was lying in a drawer.

The battery is still normal. First quickly discharged to 60-50 percent. Then for a long time it keeps the level and slowly discharges until the end. I came to 92% charge. Not bad. Who I arrived, charging him to 2A for three bucks. Reached faster, the day of 24. I will try it ... I hope not burn the devil kk)

Oh yes! Accelerometer. Use is possible, if you really need. Sensor twitches constantly left-right-left-right)) pleasure is not a lot (this compared with SGS and Apple).
But the tablet cost me 2300r (was $ 12 coupon from the Russian days), so for the money - it is a miracle, but not in the Device).

Post has been editedPiposearch - 08.08.13, 18:56

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 21:50