> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

33 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS AirTab E76 - Firmware
Altimfm
Message#1
08.05.13, 09:54
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 790
Check in: 08.11.12
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

DNS AirTab E76 - Firmware
PictureDNS AirTab E76
Description | Discussion | Firmware | games and apps | Owners Club

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Device firmware
1. Install LiveSuit v 1.09 Ru. If the device is not detected, then we first install LiveSuit v. 1.07, and then v. 1.09.
2. Run the program for the firmware of tablet PCs - LiveSuit.
3. In the pop-up window, select the answer "No".
4. Select the firmware image.
5. We connect the device to the PC as follows: while holding the “Vol +” button on the device, connect the cable and, without releasing the button, repeatedly press the “Power” button until the device formatting options pop up in the firmware program.
6. In this window, you should answer "Yes", as well as in the following.
7. After that, the flashing process starts. Do not disconnect the cable from the device until the end of the firmware. It is necessary to wait for the completion of the firmware, as indicated by the pop-up window.
8. Click "OK". The device is stitched.

Installing the driver for the touchscreen
1. Allow USB debugging in developer settings.
2. Connect the included device to the computer.
3. Go to the task manager. If the device is installed correctly, the ADB Interface should be displayed in the list. If the automatic installation of drivers failed, then installthisdriver.
4. Download the archive with the drivers for the touch (link to the driver is attached in a post dedicated to the firmware).
5. Unpack the archive. Run the file "run.bat". A window appears showing the copy process. After successful copying, the device will be rebooted.

Post has been editedsnekt - 12.06.17, 08:09
Reason for editing: LiveSuit v 1.11 - updated link
Krakoziabra
Message#2
28.03.13, 23:42
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 349
Check in: 21.05.12

��������� Android JellyBean 4.1.1 �� DNS Airtab e76 / Ployer momo9-iii download

LiveSuit v1.7 -http://yadi.sk/d/nGftbC0Q3kBXS
LiveSuit v1.9 RU -http://yadi.sk/d/3cFDrRlG3kBXm
Instructions on firmware from the office. site -Attached filemanual_fw_e76.pdf(474.54 KB)

Komradombimer.61,repacked backup in img file for firmware via LiveSuit, so now we sew our tablet on a human basis) link to the firmware:https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=JgUHe1K...wBzvAvMVVsFc%3D

leave for those who are not afraid of difficulties)):
original topic:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2189569
Install LiveSuit Android JellyBean 4.1.1 via LiveSuit
LiveSuit v1.7 -http://yadi.sk/d/nGftbC0Q3kBXS
LiveSuit v1.9 RU -http://yadi.sk/d/3cFDrRlG3kBXm
firmware -http://yadi.sk/d/9UYZdfHK3cOcA
Instructions on firmware from the office. site -Attached filemanual_fw_e76.pdf(474.54 KB)

We copy from the archive to the root of the microSD flash drive the folder "clockworkmod" with all its contents and install it into the tablet, the data on it will not be deleted,USB flash drive must be in FAT32 file system format - http://yadi.sk/d/8BKXM0XS3gSeOor modified this backupDNS AirTab E76 - Discussion (Post # 20962042)
When loading, we get a tablet with an offset screen, not a working touchscreen and a g-sensor. Next, install the CWM
Installing touch screen driver & clockworkmod recovery (CWM) 6.0.2.8

1) Extract files from archive to any folder on computer -http://yadi.sk/d/3hTjOWPK3gr8M
2) enable USB debugging on the tablet (if disconnected, connect the mouse via OTG cable, settings-for developers-debug usb), connect the tablet to the computer, then install the drivers, if the device is not installed, install this driver here:http://yadi.sk/d/B7AZHQJx3gfS4if swears on compatibility we say "Install".
Check whether the driver is installed or not:
You can find out if the drivers are installed on the device, you can in windows "device manager" (right mouse button on "my computer" icon), if novo7Legend is on, and there is a yellow exclamation mark next to it, the drivers are not installed. By clicking the right mouse on the device, and clicking "driver update automatically." If Windows does not detect them via the Internet, then it is worth trying to pull out the usb cable, and connect it again. Windows will start looking for drivers for the device. The process of this can be seen if you click on the search icon in the system tray. (Lower right corner, where the clock is, and a bunch of icons). In some Windows7 builds, you can set something to force in that menu Internet search for drivers in automatic mode. If this method does not help, then we download drivers for the device from the firmware manual.

3) run the Autorun file from the archive, sequentially select the items in the menu:
1-check the connection and whether the usb driver is installed
If everything is correct, then there will be an inscription from a set of numbers and then the word device. But you should pay attention that you can install CWM and even if windows could not install the driver on the device or the drivers did not stand up correctly. The performance of such a CWM shell is questionable. thereforeCAREFULLYWe look at what is described under the number “1”, if the numbers are device, then everything is fine, and if the line device not found is present, then it is strongly recommended to look for the problem in the drivers for Windows.

2- install touchscreen and gSenser drivers
3- install CWM
4- we overload the tablet in CWM
6- exit
After the CWM flash driver is closed, abd.exe32 hangs in the system (I have win7 64x, so I probably can’t exit correctly). It ends with the "Task Manager".
Installing backup from CWM

Having rebooted, in the CWM with the VOL + and VOL- arrows, select the "backup and restore" option by pressing the POWER button, then select "restore". The next item select "2013-03-31.12.36.18", then Yes - restore all users - the recovery process from the backup will follow. After recovery, select "Go Back" and "reboot system now". After downloading, we use fully working firmware 4.1.1, customize it to your taste and color} -)
This CWM also works on the firmware from DNS and Tragedy, but as always not without drawbacks) The buttons are mixed up and down (I think it is not critical) and I did not manage to get to CWM via POWER and VOL +. Of the pluses, the Novo7 Tools installed in the JellyBean 4.1.1 firmware has worked, so you can get to CWM in this firmware from both the utility and the Autorun file, which drivers for the touchscreen and CWM were stitching.

Screenshots of the firmware:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Install the Power menu for 4.1 - DNS AirTab E76 - Discussion (Post # 20911632)

P.S. if you want to put a plus, also do not forget about the comradeAltimfm, the working sensor is precisely his merit and aboutbimer.61,which simplified the installation process)

Post has been editedKrakoziabra - 09.05.13, 12:16

--------------------
... old admins say that on the extinguished matrix of a dead laptop you can see the face of the last user who made the same unacceptable mistake ...
lirtm
Message#3
08.05.13, 17:44
: Mylène Farmer ❤
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3029
Check in: 15.05.11
Apple iPhone SE

M
Instructions please transfer to the forum, and not provide a separate file (!). Screenshots, just add to the header, and not provide a link.
Krakoziabra
Message#4
09.05.13, 10:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 349

lirtm
corrected

--------------------
... old admins say that on the extinguished matrix of a dead laptop you can see the face of the last user who made the same unacceptable mistake ...
elav73
Message#5
14.05.13, 07:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 739
Check in: 10.03.12

Put 4.1.1, immediately catch the glitch with the orientation of the screen, if you run a Google search, the screen flips into a vertical position and the bottom of the screen is where the camera and control buttons, if you start the camera, the control panel is in the lower corner where the camera is.
Altimfm
Message#6
14.05.13, 09:42
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 790
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Put 4.1.1, immediately catch the glitch with the orientation of the screen, if you run a Google search, the screen flips into a vertical position and the bottom of the screen is where the camera and control buttons, if you start the camera, the control panel is in the lower corner where the camera is.

In my camera, the buttons are located depending on the orientation in which I hold the tablet.
In the Google search, the screen saver pops up in portrait mode, then the search itself flips into the normal horizontal mode.
elav73
Message#7
14.05.13, 20:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 739
Check in: 10.03.12

AltimFm @ 05/14/2013, 10:42*
In my camera, the buttons are located depending on the orientation in which I hold the tablet.
In the Google search, the screen saver pops up in portrait mode, then the search itself flips into the normal horizontal mode.

I hold the tablet in portrait orientation, the camera is at the top, I run a Google search and it flips the screen 180 degrees, the camera rotates the buttons depending on the orientation, but the panel itself is always at the camera, and the control button with the clock is also at the top of the camera, which is very inconvenient.
Maybe it's from the fact that I did not reset, but the firmware rolled with full formatting.
Altimfm
Message#8
15.05.13, 00:08
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 790
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

I hold the tablet in portrait orientation, the camera is at the top, I run a Google search and it flips the screen 180 degrees, the camera rotates the buttons depending on the orientation, but the panel itself is always at the camera, and the control button with the clock is also at the top of the camera, which is very inconvenient. Maybe it’s because I didn’t do a reset, but the firmware has been rolled up with full formatting.

Can you attach a screen?
I just have a status bar changing its position depending on how I hold the tablet, that is, always below. I went to the camera and searched, turned it around - the status bar also changes its position.
By default, the settings didn’t seem to cost anything when building the firmware.

Post has been editedAltimfm - 15.05.13, 00:09
Nafigamnenick
Message#9
15.05.13, 12:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 372
Check in: 21.06.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

I fought half the night yesterday, I did not ask. Not determined by the tablet, and that's it.
When connecting a turned-off body with a clamped loudness + Windows determines the device as # ZTE #, but it can not update the driver. Accordingly, neither 1.07 nor 1.09 sees it.
Question: What does it mean to install first 1.07, then 1.09? How to install? These are stupidly folders with the LiveSuit.exe application, which I stupidly launch. There is no installation. I installed LiveSuitPack 1.07, but it did not work.
What am I doing wrong?
With android on you for more than 3 years, but then chot stuck ...
Altimfm
Message#10
15.05.13, 21:17
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 790
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Nafigamnenick

Install Live Suit 1.07 first and then install 1.09, since drivers do not always come up from 1.09 (meaning this file: LiveSuitPack_v1.07.exe). Or try to roll the driver from the folder with Live Suit manually.

Post has been editedAltimfm - 15.05.13, 21:27
jo-vega
Message#11
19.05.13, 16:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 22.02.13
Highscreen Zera S

Guys. Recently installed the application, in general, the bottom panel disappeared (Where there are buttons "home", "back". Where the clock is and so on), the wallpaper also disappeared. Only live images are put, ordinary pictures are not put. Long tormented, nothing helped, I decided to reflash. I have been suffering for 2 days, I just can not flash it .. I open the program, choose the firmware. And after I press the volume + I insert the cable, I press the button 10 times on. And the program freezes. And it does not hang out until I take out the tablet from the USB. I tried on two computers. Anyway, there is no sense. What am I doing wrong? Checked on Windows 8 x64 and on Windows 7 x86
Altimfm
Message#12
19.05.13, 17:36
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 790
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Jo-vega @ 05/19/2013, 17:37*
I open the program, I select the firmware. And after I press the volume + I insert the cable, I press the button 10 times on. And the program freezes.

Look for the device in the equipment manager, if there is something like "unidentified device", then try to manually install the driver. Try to install drivers for ADB from the first post.
In general, try to reset to factory settings. Maybe you do not have to flash.
jo-vega
Message#13
19.05.13, 18:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Highscreen Zera S

Settings reset, alas, did not help. Yes, the driver seemed to have set up an “unidentified device” normally, another tablet was defined as the “Android ADB Interface”. But still it did not work. I already do not know what to do. Could it be possible to flash it with a microSD card?
Altimfm
Message#14
19.05.13, 20:59
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 790
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

jo-vega,

Alas, this is impossible, since the firmware has the format .img, and from under the recovery you can install only .rar or .zip.

I had some kind of conflicting driver, and Winda threw out a blue screen when flashing. Then I found a conflicting driver, deleted it, and it all worked properly. Perhaps you also have a problem with iron.
jo-vega
Message#15
19.05.13, 21:05
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Highscreen Zera S

Well, thank you. I will try. Maybe that will work out.
trnext
Message#16
20.05.13, 08:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 23.07.10
Google nexus 5

I can not reflash through LiveSuit. The driver installed, reached the turn off the tablet. I turn it off, then I hold down the button + I insert the volume and press 6 times before the sound and press the volume. After that, nothing happens. What could be the problem?
Altimfm
Message#17
20.05.13, 09:48
Puma purum
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 790
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/32

Trnext @ 05/20/2013, 09:29*
I press 6 times before the sound and press the volume. After that, nothing happens. What could be the problem?

There should be one more sound for connecting a new device, and Windows will install something else there. I had this due to the fact that the drivers were standing, but in the device manager, the tablet was displayed as an unidentified device, manual driver rolling anddancing with a tambourinedriver for adb.

Post has been editedAltimfm - 20.05.13, 09:49
trnext
Message#18
20.05.13, 18:34
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 23.07.10
Google nexus 5

Automatically did not want to be installed. Conjured with ADB - installed as Android ADB Interface. Still does not want to run.
jo-vega
Message#19
20.05.13, 22:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Highscreen Zera S

AltimFm,

Thank you very much. I took a friend's laptop, the drivers got up like their own. I stitched the tablet from the first time, everything works fine! All the same, the problem was in the gland. :)
Meariku
Message#20
24.05.13, 22:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 20
Check in: 07.08.11
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL

After the firmware, both the touchscreen and the g-sensor work for me, and the screen is in place. Hope this is ok = DD

--------------------
Acer beTouch E400 Android 2.1 ->ZTE Blade C V807 Android 4.1.2 ->Lenovo A859 Android 4.2.2 ->Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL Android 5.0
DNS AirTab E76 Android 4.1.1 ->ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 Android 4.2.1
Krakoziabra
Message#21
25.05.13, 10:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 349

After the firmware, both the touchscreen and the g-sensor work for me, and the screen is in place. Hope this is ok = DD

If this firmware was flashed through LiveSuit:https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=JgUHe1K...wBzvAvMVVsFc%3D- this is the way it should be, this is a firmware that has already been spared from dancing with a tambourine:savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editedKrakoziabra - 25.05.13, 14:11

--------------------
DNS

33 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:08