> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Nashe Kino | Nashe Kino - a large collection of iconic Soviet films on in

Rep: (13)
Our film
Version: 5.2.67

Last update of the program in the header:19.08.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A large collection of iconic Soviet films.
Description:
The app provides easy navigation through genres, and the ability to choose a movie for timeshifting.
Service is absolutely free, and a huge selection of films will delight viewers of any generation:

The Three Musketeers
Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson
Elusive Avengers
Amphibian Man
Love and pigeons
Railway Station for Two
Love affair at work
Kind-za-za!
Athos
Twelve Chairs
Unbelievable Adventures of Italians in Russia
Golden calf
watch out for the car
Garage
Courier
mister designer
Seventeen Moments of Spring
Meeting place can not be Changed
Guest from the Future
In search of Captain Grant
and many other remarkable films

Enjoy watching!

Android required: 4.0+
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Grigerlab
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....grigerlab.kino

Download:
Version: 5.2.67 GP (• Best •)
Version: 2.5.6 Nashe Kino (Post aleks12 # 80663390)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 19.08.19, 19:41
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.5.67 GP

Rep: (12)
Wonderful app, and above all free and in acceptable quality, thank you!
P.S: tell, and Soviet cartoons is not planned?

Thanks for the tip. encourages the continuation of development :)

PS: for cartoons, indeed, plans to release a standalone application.

Rep: (402)
Normal vobschem.

Rep: (1)
Thank you for your application. I downloaded and tried, "Sannikov Land". All very worthy and informative. Growing collection or drop the program.

Rep: (7)
I like the program. just have not found the "search" button ...

Rep: (12)
grigerlab @ 08.05.2013, 05:22*
PS: for cartoons, indeed, plans to release a standalone application.

I will look forward to. Good luck and inspiration for future and current developments! ;)

thank :)

Rep: (18)
Decent program like. It should be a plus.

I have a big request to all those who have downloaded the APP and whom he liked - for sale, an assessment in the Google play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....grigerlab.kino

I really want to continue to work and make ann even better, but it is important to me to get some positive fidbek from you and understand that it is necessary for someone. thanks!

Post has been editedgrigerlab - 13.05.13, 07:14

With'd love to, but Google says the villain that I and my phone did not come this prog, so the bolt rather than a review :-D

Rep: (69)
evgen06 @ 13.5.2013, 18:06*
With'd love to, but Google says the villain that I and my phone did not come this prog, so the bolt rather than a review :-D

I apprat 2.2, 2.3 and 4.1, with anything not compatible. Attention voproos: And what work it?

Rep: (292)
grigerlab @ 13.05.2013, 08:13*
sale, an assessment in the Google play

grigerlab I understand - are you a developer? Then the question - and what a subject is not compatible with HTC ONE S?

evgen06 @ 13.05.2013, 12:06*
then the bolt rather than a review

What are you, a woodpecker, a boor?

vanek13 @ 13.05.2013, 21:31*
I apprat 2.2, 2.3 and 4.1, with anything not compatible. Attention voproos: And what work it?

vanek13,
so far only works with large screens - 7 '' and above.

L_ombre @ 13.05.2013, 22:34*
grigerlab, I understand - are you a developer? Then the question - and what a subject is not compatible with HTC ONE S?

L_ombre,
soon finish support phone screen, and ann will be compatible including with HTC ONE S.

Rep: (0)
The very idea is excellent. Only it would be nice in the header to indicate that so far only for tablets, and then moved the link to the Market - "on your device is not supported." Samsung GS3. But it is necessary to check! I shake from the site, almost all not open, but "Love and Pigeons" go show some offers options, as I understand, from what is on my phone: YouTube, he's downloading and browser. The question is how the idea made viewing? And I would like quickly to phones, because the quality of what could look great! And I want to wish success and inspiration idea many will like it!

Nemo1869,

thanks. viewing is done through the player inside Appa or through the transfer of play in youtube (it depends on the film)

Nemo1869 @ 14.05.2013, 14:49*
almost all will not open

It falls with an error or writes that the format is not supported?

Uploaded a new version (1.0.4) in Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....grigerlab.kino

Changes:
---------------
- optimizoravana movie download speed
- added new movies

hmm try to download a program from Google - he says that is not available for the selected country on your device. I have a Sony tablet tablet SGPT13, android version 4.0.3, the country Russia. what school?

helicopter71 @ 15.05.2013, 20:21*
hmm try to download a program from Google - he says that is not available for the selected country on your device. I have a Sony tablet tablet SGPT13, android version 4.0.3, the country Russia. what school?

podderzhivaetsya tablet. country too. hike some glitch in google play

thanks for the reply, already understood - in the transition to Google Play with the forum link climbs such garbage, and if separately go to Google Play and search through to find a program that puts everything ok

Post has been editedhelicopter71 - 15.05.13, 13:51
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20 10:16