> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Space Story | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev] Space

Rep: (39)
Space Story / Space Story
Version: 1.4.6
Last update of the game in the header:12.21.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
Space RPG in the spirit of Space Rangers

Description:
Attention! Attention!
If anyone hears us, our system was attacked by ships of unknown origin ....
Your cosmic story begins ……

### AMAZING WORLD ###
Fully randomly generated. With absolute FREEDOM of action. Get, fight, trade, explore, create, even steal ...

### MORE THAN 15 SPACE SHIPS ###
Each with its own characteristics. Special properties. Secret ships.

### 3 TITANILE SHIP ###
Starbird, Cruiser Phantom and Dark Moon. Huge ships with lots of weapons slots.

### OWN SPACE STATION ###
Build a space station - install it anywhere in the galaxy.

### OVER 100 TYPES OF WEAPONS, EQUIPMENT ###
The system for generating the level of the item, its name and parameters - allows you to create unique items.

### INTERACTIVE ARMAMENT SYSTEM ###
You see every weapon installed on the ship, its behavior, reloads, attacks.

### AI CAPTAINS ###
Several captains, running the AI. They mine, fight, trade, even steal, that is, they LIVE as well as the player.

### CRAFT SYSTEM ###
All weapons, equipment in the game can be obtained using the drawings. A unique system of generation during the creation of the subject. And, of course, the ships. Some of them cannot be bought, only made by hand.

### BLACK HOLES ###
Six levels of depth, ancient secrets and ancient guardians, Looking from Darkness.

### SECRET PLACES ###
For research and subsequent decryption using special equipment.
“Save the Galaxy ... or let it burn in the fire of resurgent ancient anger!”
“Cosmic History” or “KI” or “Captains” is not only a fusion of space battles and trade with elements of adventure and RPGs, it is your own history, cosmic history!
Infinitely cosmic adventure in your pocket, always with you. On the bus, on the train, on the subway, on an airplane - you can take a time out for five minutes, and maybe a little more, explore the magical world full of secrets and mysteries, the ancient Depths and the mysterious Lookers from the Dark.

###Epilogue###
Welcome, Captain!
Do without ceremonies. You know the situation. Our system was attacked. Police ships destroyed.
A fleet sent to aid was destroyed. The question “how” can be left with you.
In hyperspace, small squadron battle groups patrol. But you know, in our situation it is a drop in the ocean.
Brotherhood is sleeping.
The only thing with whom there are no problems - with the looters, their plenty, a feast during the plague.
Trade is almost stopped.
Asteroid fields are inaccessible.
But the main thing - these ships ... We do not know who they are or what they want. Some people think that they are the Depths, the oldest race whose ships knew our galaxy. Is it so? If so, then we are in big trouble. Because, whoever they are, they have gone on the offensive.
With the exception of you and another pair of “salag” who managed to break through, there is no one to hope for.
We need any military assistance you can provide.
If you compare yourself with a small puppy, which is thrown into the water, so that he learns to swim - yes, it is! Either swim or drown.
But it is better to die at the helm of your ship than to live among the instructions for its management.
### Epilogue 2 ###
Ships of ancient civilizations
* the legendary Red Baron, a ship that can fly through the galaxy from the end at the end faster than another Captain sneezes
* the fabulous Aquarius, an ancient scientists research center that can accommodate tons of any equipment
* Chimera, the strength of its body can not be reproduced by any of the most modern scientific corporations, they say that the look of Chimera was so formidable that the ancient people frightened her ancient Captain kids
* Destroyer, a ship, the combat power of which allowed him alone to confront the whole fleet
* Shadow, a ship capable of flying even into the mouth of the razvyav-Captain, while remaining unnoticed, the speed of regeneration of the shields allowed the Shadow not to participate in the battle at all - except the Destroyer
* amazing world
* more than 15 models of spacecraft
* more than 100 types of weapons, equipment
* AI captains
* craft
* black holes
* secret places

In contact with: https://vk.com/sstory_na
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sspacestory
Game review onsavagemessiahzine.com: Overview

Video clips:Video 1 Video 2

Seller: Alex Alez
The size: 200.6 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian English
Homepage: http://sstory.ru/forum
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/space-history/id641496974
iTunes Store (En): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/space-story/id641362347

Story:
1.4.6 Dec 18 2015
FIXED
- mini-packs, in-appy, Hall of Fame, duel software, ratings of pilots, etc.
- after all, the bug with crashes was fully corrected while all sectors were captured
- all the same, finally corrected quests on the subjects of Black Dogs and the Collector
- and a bug with the disappearance of the set color of the ship after loading
UPDATE
- now in the Garage there is a repair of the ships, not only with the help of technical services, but if repair jobs or shields are installed on the ship
1.4.5 Dec 8 2015
Attention: Be sure to download the mini-update in the game after upgrading to 1.4.5
FIXED
- bug with crashes when capturing all sectors
- quests for Black Dogs items
- fixed interface (stripes of squadrons) - but partially! will be completely eliminated in 1.4.6!
CHANGED
- The maximum level raised to 80!
- the multiplier of the main bonus from the level of the ship (for example, a ship +10 attack at the maximum level will have +20 attack)
- garage operation system - garage upgrades for maintenance work on charging boards, repairing the hull and ship level for modifying the hull (free repair at own stations - paid for, but with a 50% discount)
- purchased, found item - is now added to the hold at the top of the list, and not at the end
- discarded loot is marked as garbage and is not attracted by the Capture
- Capture is not enough for a second, and gradually drags to the ship
ADDED
- added SHIPS
* Hope (returned)
* Skyrim
* Samantha
* Ares
* abreast of the Almaz-Atlant one ship based on the Phantom
* Added ship class C (based on space stations, body above 20k, hold from 50k)
- ship hull upgrades (Spy - to Spy-Assassin (with the Ghost module) and so on) - see Garage - Hull
- PAINTING of the hull for a number of ships - see Garage - Color
- the same NEW weapons and equipment
- Hall of Fame in the main game menu
1.4.4 Sep 28 2015
- Gates have been added (a chain of worlds with a reward for passing, a Fleet participating in the Gates - other ships from your garage)
- Added online statistics for other player captains (see the Captains screen)
- added pseudo-online duels of your fleet with a fleet of other players controlled by the AI
To pomotrat Gates and Software-Duel - get a jumping engine and click Jump
1.4.3 25 Aug 2015
- Tier Marauders levels are re-tuned for player relief.
- Fixed pumped AI captains, with old saves - they will come in a more awesome look.
- boosters - higher duration at times, but act with reference to real time
- balance has been changed in some places - On-board computers bonus attack, etc.
- the system of adaptive donate in the game, the higher the level - the more resources
- added video to get coins
- game is optimized
1.4.2 Aug 1 2015
The plot continues - Episode 02
Bugs fixed
1.4.11 July 2015
Minor issues fixed
New Planet Screen
1.4 June 22, 2015
#### FIXED #####
-fixed bug with rating window
-fixed a ship loss bug
#### ADDED #####
-new ships
-new weapons - two guns, batteries, shotguns, gauss guns
-new equipment - active protection, geodesy.modul, on-board computer
-a few new tasks
-kits of the ship - a change of configurations, so as not to constantly rearrange the slots
squadrons
-two modes of start of the game - profiles (on death - the player enters the basic sector) and old-school school (as it was before, with death)
#### CHANGED #####
- heaps of any improvements, improvements, Warehouse c search filters, etc.
-improved craft - completely random drawings every time, now you can earn money on crafting
-improved loot - especially in high anomalies and with tough enemies
#### ALSO #####
-a huge amount of minor changes: improving the usability of the interface ...
#### WHAT'S NEXT #####
- much of what has been done while covered in the game to test it thoroughly, as new and new things are checked - new interesting things in the game and a new interface

Post has been editedmaxipon - 19.08.18, 16:12
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (2)
There are untranslated strings in the Russian version. Also stably it falls on the desktop when switching screens on a planet or station. Try restarting can help. Version 1.1.1, Ipad 4 32GB, 6.1

It is lacking in training (and story)

No, not helped reboot device - if any planet or station proschelkal order all screens - on one of them (randomly) the game will fall without any reports of exceptions was not ((

klive @ 16.05.2013, 07:56*
There are untranslated strings in the Russian version. Also stably it falls on the desktop when switching screens on a planet or station. Try restarting can help. Version 1.1.1, Ipad 4 32GB, 6.1

It is lacking in training (and story)

About the story and learning - yes. The game was produced in a burst of creative desperation. I understand that this is not an excuse and not a problem players. But in version 1.2 all it will do.

klive @ 16.05.2013, 15:49*
No, not helped reboot device - if any planet or station proschelkal order all screens - on one of them (randomly) the game will fall without any reports of exceptions was not ((

Honestly, though users to come home.
Trying to reproduce in themselves, it is impossible.
On IPad-ah three different configurations.

1.1.1 This cosmic history?
And if proscholkat in repair docks - the same thing?
You can somehow specify, it can for a certain number of clicks falls?
The artifacts themselves have screens that something is wrong is displayed, not? They function, that is, there can manipulate?
Even in some other places of the game falls?

Post has been editedsnuch - 16.05.13, 19:53

Just to remind you that lite-version is available in EnglishSpace Story Lite Fly

Lite-version is optimized for one sector. Therefore, one weak Soup - try it.
The update will be improved logic AI-captains and just opponents, this will increase the number of sectors and captains in a decent amount of time. In this case, the brake will not be accurate.

If someone has the game running slow now - I apologize. Several times I wrote about it. Due to the fact that the method was initially introduced completely honest proschityvaniya all sectors and logic captains, without fakes in their lives. It turned out that need further optimization.

Released version 1.1.1.
Update most of the workers. All different nice things will be 1.2.
But!
In this versionFixed asteroid fields in the initial sector .
So now all the asteroids on the spot and can easily swing to develop.

Post has been editedsnuch - 16.05.13, 19:49

Rep: (120)
Wow! Asteroids ... there was no one in the previous version, no ... now only shoot once show up: happy: A strange game ...

Rep: (0)
neither of which is so igrulka

ldsn @ 16.05.2013, 21:17*
Wow! Asteroids ... there was no one in the previous version, no ... now only shoot once show up strange game ...

And then shot. It's like you're lucky, you must immediately tech to the planet for a gun. And turn aside, if you fly on directly without waggings, the AI ​​calmly rasshibot ship.
World because randomly generated, the player appears in the center. Sometimes beside clean, and sometimes you can ... and marauding run into the second level, and from them only tech, throwing everything overboard.
But asteroids - yes. Now you can live in the Home sector.

Posted on 16/05/2013, 21:07:

nokia n73007 @ 16.05.2013, 21:38*
neither of which is so igrulka

Finally.
The first review, after which "and worth living, and work was worth."

There are dozens of promotions on the Russian version.
Who's supposed to - ask.
Although I advise everyone to start with lite-version.
And then I have the feelings.

Once again I remind about the asteroid field. They live in the Home sector was much "vyzhivatelnee".

klive @ 16.05.2013, 07:56*
There are untranslated strings in the Russian version.

Possible examples of these lines.
Because the game was originally Russian. Just in the English version it may have something to remain untranslated, but on the contrary - it is strange. It might just be some lines not in the file and run the plug-IDs.
In general, we need examples. In some screens and that of the line.

Rep: (31)
snuch the thrill of the game in two different ways, to sort through.
Pros :
+ Open world
+ variety
+ Like that more, and do
+ difficulty
+ Other AI players
Minuses:
- a permanent crash the application, all the while starting to knit :(
- it is difficult to deal with subjects (maybe my school, the English do not know), where the gun to shoot the stick did not understand
- in the light version of blocked some features (jumper)
- the background (well, it is as I understand it has already been accounted for buduyuschih updates)
- no multiplayer
- No sound and / or music

This sensation in the first 3 hours of play.
Complexity is always good, and I approve of it, but you need at least some splint.
And why did I almost always spawns near the pirates? 50% of my nyugeymov, due to the death at the start, 10% of deaths later, 40% crash

Post has been editedmusickor - 17.05.13, 14:47

snuch @ 16.05.2013, 22:36*
1.1.1 This cosmic history?

Yes. And both Russian and English Lite behave identically

snuch @ 16.05.2013, 22:36*
And if the repair docks proscholkat - the same can be somehow more specific, it may for some number of clicks falls artifacts in themselves have screens that something is wrong is displayed, not the??? They function, that is, there can manipulate? Even in some other places of the game falls?

On planets and stations alike. Falls not on a particular screen, and either the last or the penultimate of all, no matter in order to sort out or not. Either the memory bug, whether that ... Until the other places I have not got - better wait fixes ((

musickor @ 17.05.2013, 15:46*
- a permanent crash the application, all the while starting to knit
- it is difficult to deal with subjects (maybe my school, the English do not know), where the gun to shoot the stick did not understand
- in the light version of blocked some features (jumper)
- the background (well, it is as I understand it has already been accounted for buduyuschih updates)
- no multiplayer
- No sound and / or music

Crash - this is very bad
Now look, if there is any possibility to send crash report in apple
otherwise I do not know, how do I Fix the crash.

multiplayer is not exactly forthcoming so far.
with sound - in work.

He blocked a jumper to complete buying. who enjoy the buy. who does not, I think, even to the jumper and will not come.

weapons is simple - there are two slots group - weapons and equipment.
gun poking into the slots of weapons. but Bothe starting it all alone. to poke or drill or weapons.
to put a weapon, it is necessary to pull the drill.
Double tap on a storm and it comes out of the slot.
double tap on the weapons cargo in and he gets up slot.

Posted 17-05-2013, 15:27:

klive @ 17.05.2013, 16:14*
On planets and stations alike. Falls not on a particular screen, and either the last or the penultimate of all, no matter in order to sort out or not. Either the memory bug, whether that ... Until the other places I have not got - better wait fixes ((

The new version should be statistics on crash reports. If the updated version, so I will soon see reports about the crash and that there occurs in them.
And so - I will deal with Apple, how to get reports.

Posted 17-05-2013, 15:29:

musickor @ 17.05.2013, 15:46*
Complexity is always good, and I approve of it, but you need at least some splint.
And why did I almost always spawns near the pirates? 50% of my nyugeymov, due to the death at the start, 10% of deaths later, 40% crash

About the murders in the beginning - to escape it!
But the maneuver did not podobyut.
There is a pause button - to the right in the top corner. She needs to actively use.
To hit on you. Presses on it. The game gets paused. Swipe in the direction of making the ship leaves the shell line.
Fight in the beginning without a pause is also very hard. Simply, without flinching, even a simple looters not to shoot.

Tutorial, yes, tutorial. I know everything, understand everything.

snuch thanks for the tips, I'll see whether there is a crash in the full version :)

Posted 17-05-2013, 15:40:

snuch the most frequent crashes after clicking on the tavern

musickor @ 17.05.2013, 15:40*
snuch, the most frequent crashes after clicking on the tavern

And on what planet or station?
Because tavern depends on where you are you arrive.
To me it will be easier to decide.
Either this planetary tavern or normal station or a military base, a mining or research centers?

snuch tavern any red a ...
Departures, not only in the tavern, a couple of times by pressing the button "captains"
Basically when dealing with the interface in general takes off

musickor @ 17.05.2013, 14:46*

3:00 in the game - it's cool.
While the record was one Canadian, he continuously played 2.5 hours.

By the way, the bleeding has one person in the US has reached the rank of ensign rank.
True if the Russian version are more beautiful, then there is nothing to boast that all recruits or more sailors.

Posted 17-05-2013, 15:49:

musickor @ 17.05.2013, 15:47*
Basically when dealing with the interface in general takes off

Apple iPod Touch 4G with you?
iOS what?
jailbreak is?

snuch 4 iPods touch officially latest firmware (6.1.3)
Ceyla not worth it ..
In the full version, ~ 10 minutes played, had twice preserved
But I pressed tavern and left the research center :(
Overall impression is positive, but the departures scare

At this time, the crash in tavern "Asteria"
And found untranslated, more button, edit button.
Screenshot
Attached Image

musickor @ 17.05.2013, 17:04*
And found untranslated, more button, edit button.

This built-apple key if you do not fit tab bar tabs.
I did not translate them, so that users are not confused, an apple thinks that this is their standard name and behavior and nothing to change them on your own.

Untranslated button back
Attached Image

Posted 17-05-2013, 16:40:

How to use black holes?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19 19:12