> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Art of Speaker | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev]

Rep: (39)
Art of the Orator
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:29.04.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
“We learn to speak from people, to keep silence from Gods!”

Description:
The magic of the voice! What is it?
Silence. From the speaker speaker. Only voice. He charms. Crystal droplets of sounds fly to us. Work on the voice, charm!
The BEST exercises of the theater schools of the world, the experience of training professional actors, readers, speakers, and speakers so that your voice sounds CHARMING!
The charm of the voice is work. Inspire your loved ones, fascinate!

* more than 450 EXERCISES, combined in more than 40 classes, all levels of training, from children to professionals
* CHILDREN - rhymes, riddles and educational games with letters, we speak correctly
* create your OWN LESSON, including those exercises that are suitable for you
* the best OPERATIONS about public speaking
* SPEAKER for self-control
* Voice monitoring - connect science and this function will allow you to listen to yourself during the exercises
* send any favorite exercise to your friends by e-mail or by SMS

### WILL HELP ###
* correct burr, rotacism, letter P, the most common speech defect, you are no more burry!
* Lambdacism, L
* sigmatism, whistling C, Z, C, plan to enroll in a theater university - you here
* pronunciation of hissing sounds W, F, U, U
* voice
* development of all vocal abilities, singing, initial vocals - who plans to take vocal lessons in the future
* accent, dialect
* prepare your speech for admission to the theatrical university, remember that speech is part of the art of acting
* casting, auditions, filming, theater, cinema
* people of any profession related to public speaking
* improve the culture of speech, practice pronunciation, speak beautifully
* learn something new about what is oratory

### EXERCISE ###
* Diction
* Articulation, articulation gymnastics
* Vowels and consonants - the entire Russian alphabet
* Sound combinations
* Patters for all letters, complex patters
* Monophones (all words begin in one letter)
* Difficult words
* Many words
* Long sayings
* Languages
* Poems and short poems
* Poetry
* Test texts
* Games
* The most difficult texts
* Body release
* Breath
* Breathing exercises Strelnikova
* Voice
* Hygienic and vibration massage
* Range
* Strength
* Mobility
* Flight
* Voice hygiene
* Orthoepy
* Correction of talk
* Work with texts, preparation for performance
* Theoretical basis

For speech therapy - reference exercises!
Hello to children under 3 years old!
Older children - own speech therapist in the phone! By the way, in English the speech therapist will be logoped! Don't need a translator!

The education system in Russia does not imply training and the accuracy of the pronunciation of all the letters of the Russian alphabet, especially since it is more accurate to do it from kindergarten, and not when the child begins to learn to read. Therefore, for the development of his speech, you need to take the question into your own hands. Use the proposed speech therapy exercises!

Rhetorician! Rhetoric is stupid if the voice does not sound in the morning!
Speaker! It is not just about improving the sound of your voice, it is about the Art of the Speaker.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/iskusstvo-o...1?l=en&mt=8

Download:

Post has been editedsnuch - 29.04.15, 23:22
Reason for editing: update 1.1

There is no hacked version.
Promo code, as I understood under the terms of the forum - when requested in the LAN.

Rep: (33)
The program is certainly useful. The truth is very much usability suffers. A lot of text, a small number of schemes - all this complicates the perception of information ...

Although it is written in the application how to perform this or that exercise correctly, but when you start to work out a lot of questions arise: "Am I doing this? Can it be necessary somehow in a different way?" In general, it would be very nice if you added either gif-animation, or, even better, video tutorials! It would be 10 points out of 10!

In the meantime, there is something to strive for!

PS Thanks to the developers for the great work!

Post has been editedbasy56 - 07.05.13, 15:55

Write to me in the LAN.
I am a developer.
Sent to everyone who wrote.

basy56,
basy56 05/07/2013, 16:54*
The program is certainly useful. The truth is very much usability suffers. A lot of text, a small number of schemes - all this complicates the perception of information ...
Although it is written in the application how to perform this or that exercise correctly, but when you start to work out a lot of questions arise: "Am I doing this? Can it be necessary somehow in a different way?" In general, it would be very nice if you added either gif-animation, or, even better, video tutorials! It would be 10 points out of 10!

About the text. I tried to take into account the experience of my predecessor. The whole text was cut, or carried into Lesson Theory.
To a minimum of scribbling, maximum business.
The only thing where there is a lot of text is where there are letters, where there are slanders, that is, where there is a lot to say.
By the way, if someone is seriously engaged here, I advise you to alternate voice pronunciation and whisper. That is, in a day. Day whisper, day to voice.
In theatrical, it happens that people generally do not pronounce texts in the first course, that is, for about a year. They completely build up speech organs, plus a whisper. Gives amazing effects.

But I took into account the wish about the text, I will see where there is still too much.
True, there is still a moment. For those who will be engaged seriously - I want to explain a lot, so that a person does not do wrong. In speech it is wrong to do - you can just spoil the voice.

Hence your second question.
If it concerns the work with articulation organs - lips, lower jaw, tongue, then there is no wrong there. The main thing is to ensure that it does not tighten anywhere else - it is not clamped.
You don’t need impressions here, onlysmall mirror .
I tried to write about him wherever possible.

basy56 05/07/2013, 16:54*
when you start to work out a lot of questions arise: "Am I doing this? Or maybe you need something different?" In general, it would be very nice if you added either gif-animation, or, even better, video tutorials! It would be 10 points out of 10!

This mirror thing is very important. Always work with him.
Small - so that you do not look at yourself, the person retains the properties of monkeys and your attention will go to your face, eyes, nose, and should be only near the lips, tongue.
Therefore, small, like ladies.

In all other things, where the texts - you listen to yourself through the recorder.
Relaxation - you can figure it out too.

But
Strelnikov, setting the voice, vocal basics, in general already, so to speak, the highest level, I wrote about it in From the author - I advise you to find a teacher.
Even my videos will not help you.
If you want serious success in the field of voice, especially vocal - this is only a good teacher.
Even powerful theatrical speech is a teacher.

Although again, the teacher - directs.

But the work on the principle of those classes that are presented in the program is completely yours. But the work is awesome.

But! As for gif, I’ll think it’s hard to make a video - not because it's a pity, but because it will monstrously increase the size of the program. 450 exercises, let half go to the video - 200 will leave. For each video on XX mb - count yourself.
I suffer when I pull my favorite from Nike Training Club app store. There everything is built on video, and then, very short.

But to voice a number of exercises, tongue twisters, and so on - this is in the plans. Different themes, work with timbre, verses. That will be all.

Added 05/07/2013, 19:02:

By the way, as forvoice recorder - I put it in, because it is a chip and in general it’s even interesting.
But his opinion in From the Author wrote and I will not change - to listen to myself is bad. Unless, of course, you want to achieve amazing success. You yourself will never hear yourself correctly, there will always be mistakes. If you look at speech defects - yes, then notice, but even then, only obvious hearing cuts. And the nuances that can also repel - skip.
But I do not impose my opinion.
My students work without voice recorders. And they are going to enter the theater or they are already studying there, that is, it is Prof. Actors, Readers, Announcers, Presenters.

In the meantime, I want to say once again to everyone - I will answer the same with questions of speech.
Ask, I will try to prompt.

Rep: (33)
snuch
What a detailed answer. Bravo!

About the mirror I completely agree, I taught English so (Bonk, Levina, Bonk). And I wanted to completely and accurately copy the speech of foreigners (and I succeeded!). In the manual for textbooks it was described in detail how to pronounce these or other sounds, and so that it was clear there was always a layout with the location of the language and so on. .

Therefore, in order to make the practice more interesting and (most important) understandable, I suggested doing something similar (gif or video) in the Art of the Orator.

Nowabout teacher. For now he is no good to me. I believe that if you perform these exercises systematically, then the effect can be noticeable quite quickly. Moreover, the main reason for my interest in the art of a speaker is the pronunciation of words with the sound "c". Whistle is very audible when listening to audio / video (although I know that very few people like their own voice), so I would like to remove this defect. And as you can see from the exercises, it is very possible to do this, if there is a desire.

But the rest is needed practice and practice again ... Then there will only be results.

PS Thank you for recommending "Day whisper, day to voice" technique.

Post has been editedbasy56 - 07.05.13, 20:59

Added a video review of the program
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP7pD6XLwkE

Rep: (255)
M
baronfonshor , Personka ,
above your posts it is written where and from whom to ask for a promo. It is also written in the rules of this section.
The next one who gives a promo here will get 3 days of RO
Subject cleaned.

Post has been editednirotub - 08.05.13, 12:11

basy56 05/07/2013, 21:58*
Now about the teacher. For now he is no good to me. I believe that if you perform these exercises systematically, then the effect can be noticeable quite quickly. Moreover, the main reason for my interest in the art of a speaker is the pronunciation of words with the sound "c". Whistle is very audible when listening to audio / video (although I know that very few people like their own voice), so I would like to remove this defect.

For "c" the teacher is really not needed.
But about the whistle. Very few people like the timbre of their voice. And the whistle - he, as they say, and in Africa whistle. Once you hear it, it means it really is. But I can calm, the whistle is removed easily. I had a whistle, the main thing is to find the right position of the language. There it is not even necessary to fix it tightly, as for example P and L, the whistle quickly goes away itself.
It is very important to follow in life. If you manage to control yourself for a while, then further - automatism. Here many break.

Post has been editedsnuch - 08.05.13, 13:01

Rep: (444)
Everything is very thought out IMHO
liked the quotes of people on the main
voice recorder to train
everything is divided into sections
a lot of exercise
I will now train =)

Rep: (60)
Maybe in the minus the author, but if a person really needs to put a voice, then this application does not help much. 4 years was engaged in scenic speech, and nothing but a good teacher, will not help you. Very often they came across something that, in their opinion, was right, but in fact something was wrong. And for beginners, that's it.

Maybe in the minus the author, but if a person really needs to put a voice, then this application does not help much. 4 years was engaged in scenic speech, and nothing but a good teacher, will not help you. Very often they came across something that, in their opinion, was right, but in fact something was wrong. And for beginners, that's it.

Why in the minus?
I am here and here in the subject, and in the program everywhere I write in bold letters that I need a teacher for serious voice work.
The most interesting thing is that even teachers are different. It happens that they also do wrong. Plus, the market began to develop, there were many profane.

good day
We plan to soon release a full update of the “Art of the Speaker” program, include new exercises, new classes, correct old ones, remove redundant text, and improve fonts-readability.
It is also planned to update the graphics.
If you continue to use the program, your opinion is important to us, what do you lack, what prevents you from wanting to be improved in the program. Speak absolutely boldly.
One of the questions that worries is whether the background color is annoying during exercise?
Remember that your opinion will help not only you, but also other people from more than forty countries that actively use the program.

If you don’t use the program, please excuse me for wasting your time.

Thanks for attention
Developers of the Art of the Speaker

Released a working update related to keywords and other apple issues.

In the near future there will be an update for users. We will try to take into account all the comments already sent and all that will be sent yet.
In connection with some kind of update, a batch of promotional codes appeared.

So in the BOS, who needs it - I will give it away. The quantity is very limited. If we consider how the last batch went away in a couple of days, I advise you to hurry.

Rep: (50)
Launched the program! I can’t say anything about the content itself. I study. And so while it works without crashes. All perfectly.

Rep: (41)
Cool app! I advise everyone!

Thanks for the feedback.

Almost all promo are gone. If you hurry, then there is still a couple in stock.
Fly, hurry!
Buy painting!

Rep: (475)
M
All who ask to read -Rules sections programs and gamesand do not be offended by the RO. The author is more than loyal and did not stint on promotional codes.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.05.13, 00:09

Rep: (6)
A good application, you can read for the overall development.

Thanks for the code!)

Thanks to everyone who shakes, who leaves feedback and who just uses the program.
She is like a living being. If she just hangs out in the Internet space, no one needs her, she is like a lonely person who has no one on earth. So thanks to those who are interested in it.
I am now changing the interface, doing everything much easier, more concise and more convenient.
Hope to enjoy it.

Aboutpromo I want to clarify.
Theyhave ended . Will now only after the release of the update. I can’t name the dates exactly.
Unlike Life, there will be no free hands of the application here, so a lot of effort has been invested to saturate it with material and all the rest.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 09:17