> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward [RUS] | Translation and localization of the game.

Rep: (136)
Translation grand game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Attached Image
1st story
2nd story
Select the door.
1) during 2 ...) in the course ... 3) in the process ...

Unfortunately, he did not do the translation. This is my first amateur translation. If there are fans of my work - I will be happy to help, as well as comments. All discussions, as well as the proposals discussed in the commentary.
Thank you so muchdark_s77 +for their help with the translation. His translation, you will hear the second novel of the second video.

Post has been editedjalamalsteklo - 04.06.13, 04:18

Rep: (345)
jalamalsteklo,
Yes I am about anything you do not speak for myself to translate text using google translate is not so easy, but to do high-quality translation, then articulate and wise with video is much more difficult)

meleshkin-igor
Well yes. And in addition to all: to glue it to collect, and then re-encode and pour on YouTube at a rate of return of 512 kb / c!

New video guys! Everything in the cap! And thanks for the capmeleshkin-igor

Rep: (55)
jalamalsteklo, I can help glue, assemble and re-encode) simply upload videos and voiceovers, I downloaded and everything and I will lay out on YouTube.

FairDima,
It's not so easy to everything. I voiced a video. Sometimes you need to say very quickly that would manage to below the video. And the internet in my not so hot. When the reception rate of 3, then return my 512 without options. In short the biggest problem is the translation. Video and voice a minor thing.

Post has been editedjalamalsteklo - 14.05.13, 23:30

Rep: (105)
jalamalsteklo,
I put pressure on the translation of mainly all text translated here today on:

Attached files

Attached fileZero Escape Virtue's Last Reward PS Vita Walkthrough Part 4.txt(8.99 KB)

dark_s77
The second story is infinitely long. Still not the final translation. I wrote to the PM. Bring to select the interchanges. Tomorrow announced.

Rep: (24)
On youtube all characters speak in English. I have to yapn., in the game you can change the voice acting? I can not find how it sdelat.Help me!

kompik995511,
Is the version with the English and Japanese voice acting. In the black version is distributed with the Japanese voice acting. Change is impossible.

Rep: (24)
Thank you, and the thought that I was "zaslepilo".

kompik995511,
No, there is generally no settings)

New video!Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Part 2 [RUS]
The translation wasdark_s77great hethankfor work.
Removed the film, it became better visible. Immediately video perepadet markedly with both film and there is no.

Post has been editedjalamalsteklo - 04.06.13, 04:16

Rep: (0)
All welcome. I want to inform that the transfer of Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward renewed, but already other people. Since the platform specifics leaves him as the last option in the form of passing on youtube. Happy viewing :)
Link to this playlist:https: //www.youtube.co...kE9memIqrIqJi68zclozo3

Rep: (105)
* Rishin69, pretty much moved! Home come look, and the game I have not mastered. Start tedious, a hundred times the same thing.

*dark_s77 transferred just before the moment on which ended the previous translation, but the work we have going on, try at least once a week to make a new release.

Who ever wants to transfer the game itself?ala Russifiersin fact only the text of what problems can arise?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 22:53