Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward [RUS] | Translation and localization of the game.

Rep: (136)
Translation grand game Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

Attached Image
The site on which runs the entire translation
The original video in normal quality (in English) for those who want to participate.
1st story
2nd story
Select the door.
1) during 2 ...) in the course ... 3) in the process ...

Unfortunately, he did not do the translation. This is my first amateur translation. If there are fans of my work - I will be happy to help, as well as comments. All discussions, as well as the proposals discussed in the commentary.
Thank you so muchdark_s77 +for their help with the translation. His translation, you will hear the second novel of the second video.

Post has been editedjalamalsteklo - 04.06.13, 04:18

Nobody wants to help with the game translated into Russian?
I offer to split into several groups and transfer of parts.

Post has been editedjalamalsteklo - 04.05.13, 16:59

Rep: (25)
jalamalsteklo @ 04.05.2013, 19:58*
Nobody wants to help with the game translated into Russian?

How? You can get the text somehow?

Rep: (345)
iSega
The same as Gravity Rush.

iSega
Well, actually, I want to translate and make a video. A little later I made my first video. Let's see if it will work something out of it. Type letspleya for those who do not know the language. Because there syuzhetik OGOGO!

jalamalsteklo,
Type record your video and put the subs? It's a lot of time it will take.

iSega
The type of recording the game on video and add audio. Monophonic type of translation. I think you should get interesting.

jalamalsteklo @ 04.05.2013, 20:31*
Type monophonic translation

IMHO better than the original voice (with the transfer of all the emotions as intended) and Russian. subs.

iSega
Possible and so and so

Good. Then I'll write it down and bring you to then give away to the PM. Write me what to fix and so on. Lada?

jalamalsteklo,
Lada, forward)

Filled vidos. Criticize too, that there.
http://youtu.be/sjBRBmtUmLs

Rep: (194)
jalamalsteklo
The idea is wonderful, but that's only English you, buddy, so-so. Although, perhaps for those who do it does not understand the material weight in gold.

Rep: (741)
Cooler3D,
On my left is quite good, I have with the English is even worse. : D

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 05.05.13, 02:11

Cooler3D,
I agree! If interested, I started the topichttp://notabenoid.com/book/40160

PriZRak_00,
Thank. We need comments. Everything was in order.

Rep: (55)
Cool happened)) would be Cool, even if she voiced girls) can then cook up something Tipo menus, I mean here is the map of this
Attached Image

and when you direct and click on one of the squares, will play the corresponding video ^ _ ^

FairDima @ 05.05.2013, 03:04*
When you direct and click on one of the squares, will play the corresponding video ^ _ ^
How do you imagine yourself on YouTube? O_O

meleshkin-igor
Well, actually, you can do so, if the cut card and create links to each item ...

FairDima,
Translate to first. A people I have found. And a place such as a studio, too, can do. And then I write down on a headset)))

I already 14 hours behind a computer I sit and translate, take my merge)) Of course not consecutive.

Post has been editedjalamalsteklo - 05.05.13, 02:12

Rep: (55)
meleshkin-igor
Nuuu can do it all alone and throw a torrent) to the same on YouTube is a crank may hypperlink just pop in and everything in the video editor youtube, you can do so.

Rep: (15)
jalamalsteklo @ 04.05.2013, 22:11*
http://youtu.be/sjBRBmtUmLs

Sigma would make starpersky voice would not hurt: D

jalamalsteklo @ 05.05.2013, 02:11*

On the technical side: dust off the screen even if it was possible to erase, and of a dim image may try to shoot in the dark.
About voice: the voice of a pleasant, background, too audible. But the translation is too literal, you can add a little freedom.
It is a pity in the game you can not turn off the subs, it would be generally cool.
But on the whole pretty good. As with forks want to solve the issue?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 13:55