> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

19 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modifications and decorations of Sony Xperia E / Sony Xperia E dual | We post and discuss the modifications of themes and graphics.
SLVshkaJe
Message#1
05.05.13, 15:10
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1066
Check in: 29.08.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

����������� � �������������� Sony Xperia E / Sony Xperia E dual download

Attached ImageSony Xperia E, C1505, Sony Xperia E Dual, C1605
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Custom firmware | Embellishments | Accessories
All actions to modify system files require superuser rights (root)!
When installing the mod, ALWAYS make a backup copy and closely monitor the correctly set permissions of the files.

When installing the mod, ALWAYS make a backup copy and closely monitor the correctly set permissions of the files. You can transfer system files only with the "MOVE" command. Otherwise, the phone may go into perpetual reboot, which is treated by partial or full flashing of the software with the possible loss of all data.

About what many people forget
- As you may have noticed, there are a lot of different and useful information on this forum: fresh news, interesting programs, modifications, firmware, detailed instructions for their use and just a lot of helpful people ready to help you.
- All this is work and time of different people who want to help the same as they do. Save your time searching, explain difficult issues, help in decision making.
- All I want to remind you about is that you don’t have to be indifferent!
- If someone’s answer helped you, a review, an instruction, or whatever, don’t take a few seconds to express your gratitude. For many people, your gratitude means a lot.
- On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
- The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
- If the post did not help you personally, but you consider it useful for other members of the forum, click the green "good" button under this post. When the post collects 15 positive reviews, its author will also be able to get a reputation boost from administrators.
- Thank you for your understanding.

Read to all!
Be sure to backup your system before installing themes and mods!
This can be done using * CWM Recovery *
To go to * CWM Recovery * - you need when you boot the phone, when the SONY logo appears: often and quickly press the volume key up!
There you select the item "Backup and Restore" and make a backup copy - by selecting "Backup", or you restore the system (from your backup copy) - by selecting "Restore"!

FAQ
Question: What is CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery and how to use it?
Answer: ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most devices running Android. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. (We say thank you MaKcI) Details here. And here the installation instructions and the program itself

Question: What is ODEX (coke) and DEODEX (deodex)?
Answer: What is ODEX (cokex) The executable application files in Android OS are in .apk format. These are archive files containing: application code (.odex files), resources (images, captions, xml code, etc.), certificates (if any), .manifest file (description)
It is in this form that we receive files, for example, from the Android Market. In official firmware, .odex files are taken out separately in the system / app, which makes it possible to speed up the loading of the used code in DalvikVM, but at the same time, it does not change the resources of this application, since part of it is always separately loaded into RAM.
Answer2: What is DEODEX (deodex)?
When it is said that the application (firmware) is deodex (deodexed), this means that the executable part of the application (.odex) is repacked into the classes.dex file and placed back into the .apk, and since, in this case, all parts of the program are in in one place, you can easily edit its resources (pictures, fonts, etc.) without risking getting a non-working application / firmware.
Thus, it is possible to distinguish ODEX firmware from DEODEX by a simple sign: if you have files in the phone / system / app directory with .odex - ODEX firmware, if not at all - accordingly DEODEX.

Question: I installed a curtain or another mod / decorator. Nothing has changed or the notification panel has disappeared.
Answer: Some mods are made for deodexed firmware. You should delete the SystemUI.odex file on the path: system / app. Or completely deodexing the firmware.

Question: Which way is the picture for an unknown contact, for an incoming call?
Answer: SemcPhone \ res \ drawable-xhdpi \ callhandling_contact_picture_default.png

Question: Which way is the folder with background pictures?
Answer: etc / customization / content / com / sonyericsson / wallpaperpiker / wallpapers

Fashion design template
[CENTER] [size = 5] [color = "blue"] [b] Mod header [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] [size = 3] [color = "royalblue"] [b] Short description: on the basis of what, for what, for which models, etc. [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER]>possible to insert an image<[/ CENTER]
[spoil = Description] Mod description - full or short ... Also here you can add an additional description of precautionary measures during installation. [/ spoil]
[spoil = Screenshots] Placing screenshots of the mod. [/ spoil]
[spoil = Installation] [b] Installation via [/ b] [b] [color = "blue"] Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery [/ color] [/ b]:
[list]
[*] Throw [b] .zip [/ b] archive on the memory card ..
[*] In recovery, select [b] install zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Then select item [b] choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
[*] Find on [b] SD card [/ b] the desired mod file and click on it ..
[*] From the set of items N o choose one single [b] "Yes" [/ b]
[*] After the installation is completed, reboot the device - press the soft [b] button back [/ b] (to exit to the main menu) and select [b] reboot system now [/ b]
[/ list] [/ spoil]
[*] [b] Manual installation [/ b]:
[list]
[*] Move / copy the file [b] .apk [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = "purple"] / system [/ color] [/ b], assign the rights: [b] rw-r-- r - [/ b] [*] Then the file should be [color = "red"] [b] Move / Cut [/ color] [/ b] to the [b] [color = "purple"] / app [/ color] (with replacement) [/ b]. [/ list] [/ list] [/ spoil]
[spoil = Download] Download links. [/ spoil]

Modifications and decorations

Instructions

Update caps
Filling caps

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the corresponding
Requirements for candidates, he can apply in the subject I want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Modifications without design will not be included in the header!

Post has been editedElectroteK40rus - 23.07.14, 23:16
Reason for editing: Lite_Update from spirit_nice
SLVshkaJe
Message#2
06.05.13, 13:34
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Live wallpapers from xperia
Attached Image
Attached filecom.sonyericsson.cosmicflow_1.3.A.0.4_ICS.apk(747.56 KB)

Attached Image
Attached fileXperia + Z + Live + Wallpaper + HD + v1.0.2.apk(9.29 MB)

Post has been editedslv-slava - 06.05.13, 13:34

--------------------
Chief of the dotka (club)
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Pro, iPad Mini, Iriver E150, amazfit bip, Mi Half In-Ear.
Siemens A75->Samsung M610->Nokia 3500->Sony J105i->Galaxy mini 1->Lenovo A859->Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro
SLVshkaJe
Message#3
06.05.13, 13:41
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

How to properly modify themes for Xperia 2012 \ 2013

Sequence of actions \ Tools
We will need:
-ApkTools (I am using version 150, experimental)
-Notepad ++
-AptDiff (or any other program to compare files in HEX-mode.)

The solution is old school. Let's go to the algorithm:

1. Unpack the topic.
2. Changing nothing we pack it.
3. In the folder build \ apk \ change the name of the desired part of the compiled theme.
4. We change in resources something and we pack. We got two copies of the compiled resources in the build \ apk \ folder - modified and unchanged, both compiled.
5. Open these resources in AptDiff and look at the differences.
6. Extract the desired resource file from the original theme file, open it in Notepad ++, click on the HEX-Editor-View in HEX Plug-ins and, by comparing the differences, edit our original resource file.
7. Save, throw in the archive with the theme, rejoice.

In the next spoiler, let's look at all this with an example of changing the color scheme)

Example step by step
1. So, unpack the subject. Take for example GreenTheme.
2. Drag and drop the theme just disassembled on a batch file with a value of -b (compile).
3. The color scheme lies in res \ values ​​\ colors.xml, and after compilation it will be resources.arsc, then we rename resources.arsc to 0resources.arsc.
4. In order to change the colors of the theme, we need to replace the color code in res \ values ​​\ colors.xml, the stock in greenTheme lines look like this:
# ff4ed546
# ff31cf18

Let's make it into an orange theme. The code highlighted in blue is the degree of transparency, the code highlighted in green is the actual color. To find out the code of a certain color, you can use Photoshop, but I use the Yandex service, we enter on the Yandex page in the search bar "Orange" and it gives us the color code-ffa500We correct our xml for this color, we get:
# ffffa500
# ffffa500

Save the file. Drag the theme folder onto the batch file with the -b value (compile again).
We received two copies of compiled resources in the build folder — modified and unmodified, both compiled.
5. Open the resource data (0resources.arsc \ resources.arsc from the build \ apk folder) AptDiff and look at the differences.
6. Extract from the original theme file (greentheme.apk) the resource file (resources.arsc, just winrar somewhere), open it in Notepad ++, click on the Plugins-HEX-Editor-View in HEX and, comparing, differences, we rule our source file of resources. I will not give values, from firmware to firmware, they are different, it is meaningless ...
7. Save the resource file edited in HEX-mode and add it to the archive of the original theme as in the original (sorry for taftalogiya), i.e. "Compression Mode" = "Without Compression".
As a result, the resources, more precisely, the color scheme, were changed, while the preview and the possibility of using the background remained. Hooray, we shod protection in general and Sony programmers in particular)

What can be modified
Preview threads
They are replaced without problems by ones similar in resolution \ format and name, but do not even think about adding them to the archive with a theme with any compression level - only "No compression", otherwise the theme will not be fully applied.

Theme Pictures
Replaced without problems, find to taste, rename as in the original and replace.

Theme colors
They lie in res \ values ​​\ colors.xml, change as described in the spoiler "Example step by step". However, on devices with a color bar, the second line of color may end up being displayed differently from what the color actually looks like. The solution is to select the appropriate color for a long time and persistently so that the Xperia S \ SL \ U LEDs display them in tune to the main color (the first line of the code)

Topic title
It is stored in res \ values ​​\ strings.xml, edit only through HEX, but there is one but the number of characters in the new name should correspond to the number of characters in the old one. In other words, if the name of the topic (and in the greentheme.apk name of Emerald) - for example, 7 characters, then in your name should be the same, no more, no less.

Post has been editedslv-slava - 06.05.13, 13:50

--------------------
Siemens A75->Samsung M610->Nokia 3500->Sony J105i->Galaxy mini 1->Lenovo A859->Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro
SLVshkaJe
Message#4
06.05.13, 13:53
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Manual for self-changing the background in the standard menu
(if it is impossible to read the background from the themes)

So for a start, let's change the background images manually.
For this we needframework-res.apk... and two background pictures, for portrait and landscape modes with a size of 720x1280 (although the size of a standard background picture is smaller) ....
we open withWinrar framework-res(unpacking). Follow the path:
1. (for portrait mode)framework-res.apk \ res \ drawable-nodpi and throw in the image with the name you needsemc_bg.png- by setting the parameter without compression ....
2. (for landscape mode)framework-res.apk \ res \ drawable-land-hdpi and throw it with the same namesemc_bg.pngthe second, also without compression ....
Everything, ready framework-res.apk we throw back to our animal: yes2:
Unforgettable backup

Post has been editedslv-slava - 06.05.13, 13:58

--------------------
SLVshkaJe
Message#5
06.05.13, 14:03
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Found onhdaA way to turn off the hated notification of traffic in the status bar on the stock firmware, with an unbroken boot. It only works if your CustomizationProvider.apk is NOT deleted. Root and / or recovery is needed. Rutexplorer go tosystem / etc / customization / settings / com / android / phone, open in a text editor file -custom_settings.xmlsee:

true
true
true
true
true

change to

true
true
true
false
true

. Save, rebuild.

Post has been editedslv-slava - 06.05.13, 14:07

--------------------
SLVshkaJe
Message#6
06.05.13, 14:09
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Useful programs (for editing)

Apktool 4.2.2

jdk x64.exe

jdk x86.exe

notepad ++

Post has been editedslv-slava - 06.05.13, 14:13

--------------------
SLVshkaJe
Message#7
08.05.13, 13:05
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Xperia z launcher

This is an advanced version of the launcher from Xperia Z

Features
-Works even without installation in the system (ie, as a normal application)
-Widgets for it are also installed as normal applications and do not replace stock
-Supports icons packs from Go Launcher and Launcher Pro
-Ability to hide application icons in the main menu
-The ability to change the number of desktops and widget sizes, endless scrolling and many other settings for the launcher
-Backup and restore startup parameters
-Add shortcuts for some actions
-Create application folders in the main menu and search function by name
Installation
Move / copy the Home.apk file to the / system folder, assign rights: rw-r - r--
Then the file should be Move / Cut to the / app folder (with replacement).
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Download

Post has been editedslv-slava - 08.05.13, 13:05

--------------------
SLVshkaJe
Message#8
09.05.13, 15:48
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

modified stock clock widget

I do not really like the appearance of the stock clock widget, then this is for you: yes2:
screen
Attached Image

setting
transfer to system, set permissions, transfer to app, agree to replace / rewrite

download: skull:

Post has been editedslv-slava - 09.05.13, 15:48

--------------------
lomych32
Message#9
14.05.13, 11:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 06.12.10
Alcatel POP S3 OT-5050Y

Does cwm work? It seems to have done everything right but I can not enter.
SLVshkaJe
Message#10
15.05.13, 13:30
MOST STYLISH IN 2019
[offline]

Messages 1066
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Does cwm work?

not everyone (everyone has added instructions to the cap in different ways)

--------------------
misha1996
Message#11
16.06.13, 13:21
Guru
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 2205
Check in: 17.12.12

Tell me how to include interest next to the battery?

And again: if, for example, I pull out the SistemUI.apk file from the app folder and replace the battery icons in it, and install it through the recovery, it will work, right?

And maybe not a theme: where can I download update-scripts in zip, if there is, and how to enter recovery, refer to it. Thank.
sasha19911
Message#12
25.06.13, 22:47
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 02.08.12
Lenovo P780

Unlocker like Xperia Z
Screen lock like on Xperia Z

Post has been editedsasha19911 - 25.06.13, 22:51
gamelaxxx
Message#13
01.07.13, 15:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 26.06.13
Sony Xperia E dual

Great launcher: lol: I don’t know how to create folders in the menu. Who knows, tell me: blush:

Posted 07/01/2013, 15:08:

Great launcher: lol: I don’t know how to create folders in the menu. who knows tell me
sasha19911
Message#14
02.07.13, 12:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 02.08.12
Lenovo P780

Once I create folders in the menu, I don’t know. who knows tell me

When you enter the menu, in the upper left corner you set "Your order" and then you delay one application shortcut (which is needed) and put it on another while creating a folder! That's it!

Post has been editedsasha19911 - 02.07.13, 12:17
JEKA164
Message#15
02.07.13, 22:28
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 95
Check in: 08.06.13
Sony xperia e

skins please icons in xperia z style

--------------------
Sony xperiatm E 11.3.A.2.23 4.1.1 deodex
popz
Message#16
08.07.13, 10:01
Experienced
[online]

Messages 507
Check in: 19.12.10
Lenovo P70-A

Dear! Poke your nose where to find standard ringtones from our typewriter? And then I bore on CM10, and the sounds here are not ice.

Alles, the question is removed.

Post has been editedpopz - 08.07.13, 15:08
nikolkan
Message#17
09.07.13, 14:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 337
Check in: 24.03.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Standard Edition

1. How can I put the last calls from other Xperia on the stock desktop? - tried different versions - none started ...
2. When installing Xperia Z Launcher, the native widgets of the selected contacts sim1 and sim2 do not work ...

Post has been editednikolkan - 09.07.13, 17:37
LyuXoR
Message#18
10.07.13, 21:19
No privacy))
[offline]

Messages 4378
Check in: 07.05.13
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

I dug locksreen for this device, later I'll sit down at the computer))))
Damn, I want to change the curtain, but I can’t find it from whatever sony it would fit ((can someone tell me?

Posted on 07/10/2013, 21:19:

Slv-slava @ 6.5.2013, 15:03*
Found onhdaA way to turn off the hated notification of traffic in the status bar on the stock firmware, with an unbroken boot. It only works if your CustomizationProvider.apk is NOT deleted. Root and / or recovery is needed. Rutexplorer go tosystem / etc / customization / settings / com / android / phone, open in a text editor file -custom_settings.xmlsee:

true
true
true
true
true

change to

true
true
true
false
true

. Save, rebuild.

At .68 does not work. I have a very lww, my wife bought a bag, she wanted a two-pointer, tried to disconnect, as on lww, but in no way

--------------------
Huawei Mate 20EMUI 9.0.0 | Android 9
Honor View 20MagicUI 2.0.1 | Android 9
valeron82
Message#19
10.07.13, 21:33
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 21.11.12
Sony Xperia M Dual

Misha1996 @ 06/16/2013, 16:21*
Tell me how to include interest next to the battery?

And again: if, for example, I pull out the SistemUI.apk file from the app folder and replace the battery icons in it, and install it through the recovery, it will work, right?

ordered herebattery indicator in percent (Post # 23388315)install zip archive through recovery
LyuXoR
Message#20
11.07.13, 12:57
No privacy))
[offline]

Messages 4378
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

valeron82,Tell me, does the recovery in the cap work? And even I did not understand this instruction.

--------------------
LyuXoR
Message#21
11.07.13, 18:14
No privacy))
[offline]

Messages 4378
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Here is a link to Lockscreen JB
Sony Xperia S - Modifications and decorations (Post # 19019565)
Do not forget to set the right C) And then there is not specified: rolleyes:

--------------------
Sony

19 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 18:15