> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

48 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> iMessages | [Soft]
iToffy
Message#1
03.05.13, 17:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 26.04.13
Apple iPhone 4S

�� �������� imessage download

iPhone 4s 32Gb
Jailbreak: Not
Description of the problem:
Good day.
The other day I ran into such a problem, imessage stopped working, after absolutely correct work, he just passed out and that's it.
After an attempt to activate it, the inscription "activation of imessage ..." hangs up and everything, at the same time, it constantly removes money, apparently sending an activation request periodically and messages constantly come in (screen).

Attached Image

There have been actions:
Translation of time, time zone, setting your number.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 20.09.16, 16:37
gisx
Message#22
13.02.12, 15:48
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 330
Check in: 06.11.08
Apple iPhone X

Defo @ 02.13.2012, 14:50*
And if the contact is killed and re-created, without soap?

The fact is that imessage is not even activated, try to turn it off, not the fact that you can activate
beloys
Message#23
13.02.12, 16:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 511
Check in: 18.01.07
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

The fact is that imessage is not even activated, try to turn it off, not the fact that you can activate

Turned off is activated normally, the removal did not help. Will there be more options?

--------------------
HTC 3300, HTC TyTN II, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Diamond2, HTC HD2, HTC Desire Z, iphone 4, iphone 4s, iphone 5, iphone 5s, iphone 6, HTC One Dual Sim, HTC One (M8) Dual Sim Galaxy S6 Duos, Galaxy s7.
gisx
Message#24
13.02.12, 17:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

Quotation ([email protected], 18:48) The fact is that imessage is not even activated, try to turn it off, it’s not a fact that you can activate it later. It turns off, it is activated normally, the deletion did not help. Will there be more options?

Actually, I did not write to you, I myself have not activated on two phones for three days, before the rules worked
Defo
Message#25
13.02.12, 22:46
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3054
Check in: 20.12.07
MegaFon Login 2

try to turn it off

I'll give you a plus, but I won't turn it off;)

--------------------
gisx
Message#26
14.02.12, 02:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

Thanks for the plus, but the problem with iMessages has remained
chester_light
Message#27
14.02.12, 07:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 17.10.11
Apple iPhone Xs

gisx, read the article on iguides. They have a solution there. If you fail, write in a personal
killabeezz
Message#28
14.02.12, 21:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1304
Check in: 09.01.07
Apple iPhone Xs Max

What about FaceTime? Also activated only on meil? When I changed SIM cards from a megaphone to the MTS, even iTunes did not determine my number, only deactivation and activation to a new SIM card, made it possible to see the phone number at the same time, and at the same time activate the ameging to mts.

--------------------
- So it is, but because there can be no such thing, there would be nothing. And not because it is in general, but when it is, that's when it is welcome.
Galaxy Camera, Gear2, LenovoYogaTab2, Stanton SCS.4DJ, AppleTV2
gisx
Message#29
15.02.12, 08:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

What about FaceTime? Also activated only on meil? When I changed SIM cards from a megaphone to the MTS, even iTunes did not determine my number, only deactivation and activation to a new SIM card, made it possible to see the phone number at the same time, and at the same time activate the ameging to mts.

FaceTime also hangs "waiting for activation", tried to deactivate the phone, then nothing helps to activate. Smsok went to activate the hryvnia by 70, it was cheaper to do without iMessage, but it's a matter of principle.
sasha-spawn
Message#30
15.02.12, 17:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 25.01.12

There were also problems with the activation of iMessage and Fastime, cheerful eternal activation, re-read all the forums where I did not find the answer. The reason turned out that AYTUNS and the phone did not see the phone number.
It was decided simply:
Go to Settings>Phone>My number "Unknown" take out the SIM card, insert it back, go in Phone>My number>We enter our number, after that I have passed the activation of iMessage and Face.
gisx
Message#31
15.02.12, 20:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

My aytyuns sees my phone number, is registered in the phone settings, but stubbornly does not want to go through full activation, there is a waiting and that's it.
gisx
Message#32
16.02.12, 16:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

Today, a friend bought a new iPhone 4, I connected to tuna activated, iMessage was registered in a couple of seconds, registered a number and everything is ok. I decided to change the SIM cards from my body to it, and everyone sailed the registration does not pass, changed the same thing back, now iMessage is not activated on my phone or on my phone
agpecam
Message#33
16.02.12, 23:10
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 01.11.06
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

gisx
It turns out definitely a matter of your SIM card / operator or registration glitch. I would turn to tech support epla.

--------------------
Psion 3 ->Visor Delux ->Palm Tungsten T ->FS 420 ->HP 4700 ->Max 4g ->Iphone 4S 16 Gb JB ->Iphone 5S JB ->Iphone 6 Plus 64 Gb JB ->Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus 128 Gb
mdudkin
Message#34
17.02.12, 15:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 17.02.12
Apple iPhone 4S

An interesting question! I have already tried the same situation, I can’t register everything with iMessage, I’m hanging "Waiting for activation" !!!! } -)

If there is a solution, tell me.

It will be fun if operators began to struggle with iMessage by means of an activation lock !!!!

Attached Image
4eJloBe4ek
Message#35
20.02.12, 20:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Check in: 10.12.08
Apple iPhone X

The trouble happened iMessage stopped working !!
He worked quietly for himself from the very beginning, 3 days ago he accidentally pressed the toggle switch and turned off iMessage. A second later, I naturally returned to the opposite position, but alas, “activation is expected” appeared.
Well, I think I'll wait after 3 minutes, the inscription “Failed to perform activation. Turn on iMessage and try again” while everything is on !! And such a mess already for 3 days, first waiting for activation and then the ill-fated inscription about the impossibility of doing it (((
The fact is that my mail is activated and I can send and receive through it, but unfortunately I can’t use the phone number. Although he is in the options of how to receive and send, but he is not active, I can not choose it.
So, maybe Apple has some problems? or is it something else lurking problem?
Already removed a lot of money! Operator MTS Ukraine
gisx
Message#36
21.02.12, 02:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

4eJloBe4ek @ 20.2.2012, 20:55*
The trouble happened iMessage stopped working !!
He worked quietly for himself from the very beginning, 3 days ago he accidentally pressed the toggle switch and turned off iMessage. A second later, I naturally returned to the opposite position, but alas, “activation is expected” appeared.
Well, I think I'll wait after 3 minutes, the inscription “Failed to perform activation. Turn on iMessage and try again” while everything is on !! And such a mess already for 3 days, first waiting for activation and then the ill-fated inscription about the impossibility of doing it (((
The fact is that my mail is activated and I can send and receive through it, but unfortunately I can’t use the phone number. Although he is in the options of how to receive and send, but he is not active, I can not choose it.
So, maybe Apple has some problems? or is it something else lurking problem?
Already removed a lot of money! Operator MTS Ukraine

I sympathize, but I already had two weeks on two phones, the operator MTS Ukraine, during this time two friends bought two new iPhones and I personally activated IMessage from them, both of Kyivstar. I called my operator, I was told one hundred from their side there are no locks (what else could they answer!). I suggest who can not activate IMessage to unsubscribe here with the operator.
4eJloBe4ek
Message#37
21.02.12, 02:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Apple iPhone X

I understood what the MTS porridge stupidly did not miss the message on the UK server !!! Not only that, the Internet is the worst in Ukraine, so it also deals with such garbage! ((It also works on life without problems !!!

Post has been edited4eJloBe4ek - 21.02.12, 02:18
gisx
Message#38
21.02.12, 09:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Apple iPhone X

For myself, I solved this problem in such a simple way. Made a full reset and restored the body from a previously saved copy where IMessage and FaceTime were active. The way naturally fits only if iMessage used to work and there are saved copies, but now everything works. Probably from this we can conclude that the problem is not in the phone and not in the SIM, but still in the operator, well, or in the servers in the UK, maybe they do not like MTSUkraina :) On the second phone, I usually have mail as the subscriber ID And the phone number hangs endlessly on the check. I'll try and restore the second phone from the copy where everything was active.
dc_star
Message#39
22.02.12, 13:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 31.05.10
Apple iPhone 4S

For myself, I solved this problem in such a simple way. Made a full reset and restored the body from a previously saved copy where IMessage and FaceTime were active. The way naturally fits only if iMessage used to work and there are saved copies, but now everything works. Probably from this we can conclude that the problem is not in the phone and not in the SIM, but still in the operator, well, or in the servers in the UK, maybe they do not like MTSUkraina :) On the second phone, I usually have mail as the subscriber ID And the phone number hangs endlessly on the check. I'll try and restore the second phone from the copy where everything was active.

And did not try to do the following?
1. Must go onthis link
2. Enter your Apple ID and password
3. Click on the blue "edit products" button
4. Click on the cross to the right of the desired device to which iMessage was attached.
5. Click "unregister"

I'm not sure that this will help, as it is taken a bit from another topic, when iMessage makes it impossible to send SMS after changing the phone, but it's worth a try.
If someone tries, please write about the results.
Message#40
22.02.12, 17:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 29.09.07

I have a problem too. Iphone 4s neverlock (MTC UKR). Today, I was boring and caught waiting for activation. By soap works and by phone number waiting. I called the opsos and said that the SMS is sent to the UK from the number, that is, the MTS does not block the sending. It remains to hope that everything will pass soon.

Post has been edited1111111111 - 22.02.12, 17:33
4eJloBe4ek
Message#41
22.02.12, 17:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 197
Apple iPhone X

You can forget about it! (((Activation will not work and still advise you to turn off Imes because they will eat money! This is such a fucking company! This is the fourth generation of networks in the world, and this company cannot even handle the second one with shame and disgrace! !

48 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 10:38