> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ControidPad (UDPWii for Dolphin Emulator) | Turns the smartphone into a remote control for Wii Remote emulator Dolphin

Rep: (182)
ControidPad (UDPWii for Dolphin Emulator)
version: 1.1

Last update of the program in the header:2.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Turns the smartphone into a remote control for Wii Remote Dolphin emulator. Connected via WiFi (Dolphin UDPWii).

Description:
Do you have a Wii emulator - Dolphin Emulator, but no console Nintendo Wii Remote? Then this is the app for you! This app turns your smartphone into a remote Nintendo Wii Remote.

NOTE: This only works with Dolphin emulator for the PC, Mac OS X or Linux. For the full functioning needs a stable Wi-Fi hotspots
NOTE 2: It is very sensitive accelerometer, it is necessary to control the softer and did not swing the phone

Instructions for setting up:
ITEM NUMBER AGAIN:
After installing the program open UDPWii settings in your emulator Dolphin and set the desired tick (a tick in the emulator and the phone should be strictly the same !!!)
HERE:
Attached Image

We go into the network settings in Windows and see our IP address on the network, an IP phone to the change that is registered on Windows:
ON THAT:
Attached Image

The fact that after dovetochiya (Port) change it to one that is registered in the Dolphin settings.
ITEM TWO:
The customizable settings Emulated Wiimote IR not on Axis (X, Y), and on the Cursor
ITEM THREE:
Calibrate the cursor. To do this, choose the mode "Accelerometer" on the phone. We direct phone approximately center of the screen (from afar), press the button "Start Calibration" and tselimsya end of the device (without moving from this point ) In the upper left corner of the display monitor or TV, press the "Stop Calibration". Run our game, have to translate the mouse cursor vindovskoy in the upper left corner, or where any of the limits of action. All you can play. (Cursor up and down - tilt the phone up or down, the cursor left, right - rotate the phone left-right)

Requires Android 4.0 and above, is extremely unstable 2.3.x
IMPORTANT: Because of the latest versions of the emulator UDPWii support removed. The latest version with the possibility of telephone control - Dolphin Git 4.0-1767

Russian interface: Not

Developer: felipe Abella
Homepage: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-udpwi...oid-controidpad

Download:
version: 1.1 Attached fileControidPad-1.1.apk (200.11 KB)

Download APK

Past versions

Post has been editedKubepGenuu - 30.10.16, 19:35

Rep: (48)
Oh yeeees. This is a program of my dreams. I'm going to try now.

Rep: (248)
Hmm. It works through a tooth would be even better

The program is to put it mildly, not very. In Ju On pointer trembles as if playing a chronic alcoholic + camera does not turn in Calling all okay, but not enough nunchuk and shakes. In Mario can not be played due to improper location of the D-Pad buttons. In short, it is better not steamed and buy yourself a present or viimot or wii.

Post has been editedOneline - 03.05.13, 09:19

Oneline @ 03.05.2013, 10:15*
In Ju On pointer trembles as if playing a chronic alcoholic + camera does not turn

Calibrate the cursor if prilovchilis will be excellent (passed "WarioWare: Smooth Move" with the phone)
Calling all okay, but not enough nunchuk and shakes

Put a tick in both emulators Nunchuck
In Mario can not be played due to improper location of the buttons D-Pad

I tried and Mario, you have to turn the phone as it is written in the game (turn the Wii Mote)
In short, it is better not steamed and buy yourself a present or viimot or wii.

Well, yes, but the Wii Mote in every store you can buy, and even to his bar have to re-buy a sensor, but it is still better than poking buttons on the keyboard - it's just a perversion

Rep: (1)
I can not be calibrated, always "feil, try again." Or something I do not understand, or he)) help?)

Rep: (0)
Same problem.

Rep: (21)
KubepGenuu @ 03.05.2013, 10:10*
I tried and Mario, you have to turn the phone as it is written in the game (turn the Wii Mote)

Aha push up and then runs Mario

FUNxCAT @ 06.05.2013, 22:07*
I can not be calibrated, always "feil, try again." Or something I do not understand, or he)) help?)

It is necessary to do the calibration is correct - to bring in the center of the screen, then swing without moving the phone in the top left corner. Everything is done on the distance at which you play.
pashnyov @ 07.05.2013, 23:40*
Aha push up and then runs Mario

In Mario "inverted" control, ie, need to turn the Wii Mote and click on the inverted button.
For example, this will forward
Attached Image

Post has been editedKubepGenuu - 19.05.13, 11:50

KubepGenuu @ 19.5.2013, 12:49*
It is necessary to do the calibration is correct - to bring in the center of the screen, then swing without moving the phone in the top left corner. Everything is done on the distance at which you play.
In Mario "inverted" control, ie, need to turn the Wii Mote and click on the inverted button.
For example, this will forward
[Attachment = "2977129: 2907710.png"]

Man, I just never write anything. In Ju On the gauge independently trembling cursor. Calling - just uncomfortable. Mario - when you press the circled buttons you sit down Mario. Emulator wiimote in this case works incorrect.

Anyway, thanks.

Post has been editedOneline - 19.05.13, 16:12

Oneline @ 19.05.2013, 17:09*
In Ju On the gauge independently trembling cursor.

The cursor in any shake is because phones are accelerometers.

Oneline @ 19.05.2013, 17:09*
Mario - when you press the circled buttons you sit down Mario. Emulator wiimote in this case works incorrect.

I do not know, I have Mario is working properly, the problem is in the Dolphin.

Rep: (21)
anyone ever tried such as tennis played this prog and smartphone?

greenb
Personally, I protest this program in these games:
WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wii Sports, Sonic: the Black Knight, Rayman Raving Rabbids 1, 2, TV Party. All works fine, all of them passed with this prog

Hello guys, worn out already, I can not set it up, everything is done correctly zero-reaction may suggest something which version of emulator you?

futuiron What is meant by zero reaction? I had problems with the connection when I entered the IP.

Now on the topic: Prog, of course, great. All works great (buttons, the phone turns<though trembling, but still ...>), BESIDES IR sensor. Whatever you try, what modes or included - all outputs Calibration failed. Can anybody help with this glitch?

Tested on HTC Desire 400 (Android 4.2, the native firmware)

PNSee @ 11.1.2014, 17:03*
Whatever you try, what modes or included - all outputs Calibration failed. Can anybody help with this glitch?

There is ... read the instructions ... It is necessary to clean the phone pointing to the center of the screen, press "Kalibrate" and not quick cant without moving from the spot, only a slope to the upper left corner. You can even turn it to the phone to the left for greater effect and press to stop the calibration
Well sobsna all. Importantly do not forget to adjust the emulsion IR at the cursor instead axis and simply take up myshu left. If it can throw off the correct configs (after Dolphin 4.x release is necessary to re-adjust all controls)

Ps .: I saw your comments on the website of the author))) If I ultimately figured out with a program, you can write to me.

Post has been editedKubepGenuu - 12.02.14, 01:01

First of all, thanks for the tip on the gauge. However, the program still gives an error and did not really tunes. Connect with Dolphin runs perfectly well on turning and pressing the buttons respond. IR sensor like not working and not working. It's a shame, damn it. :-(

P.S. I wonder what ControidPad has not been updated since January last year (!), And the source lay forgotten. One enthusiast, decided to write a program from scratch and called it DolphinMote. IR and lamb are not yet working, so that the forward / help author.

Post has been editedPNSee - 08.05.14, 21:56

PNSee @ 08.05.2014, 22:55*
One enthusiast, decided to write a program from scratch and called it DolphinMote.

It has been 3 attempts to create these programs for Android. That here - the best so far (just the same because of the IR sensor and motion). On the iPhone has long had iController UDPWii. Why does it do for Android - nobody knows

Rep: (7)
KubepGenuu @ 07.06.2013, 16:11*
Mario - when you press the circled buttons you sit down Mario. Emulator wiimote in this case works incorrect.

I do not know, I have Mario is working properly, the problem is in the Dolphin.

too, the same problem could you take screenshots of your settings

There is ... read the instructions ... It is necessary to clean the phone pointing to the center of the screen, press "Kalibrate" and not quick cant without moving from the spot, only a slope to the upper left corner. You can even turn it to the phone to the left for greater effect and press to stop the calibration
Well sobsna all. Importantly do not forget to adjust the emulsion IR at the cursor instead axis and simply take up myshu left. If it can throw off the correct configs (after Dolphin 4.x release is necessary to re-adjust all controls)

Ps .: I saw your comments on the website of the author))) If I ultimately figured out with a program, you can write to me.

Can you throw a save game at Dolphin 3.0?

Not calibrated !!! Writes: "Calibration failed Try again!!"! HELP!!! I WANT TO PLAY JUST DANCE 2016 !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/07/20, 23:24