> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Windows 7 Task Bar | The taskbar in Windows 7

Rep: (1363)
Windows 7 Task Bar
version: 1.8

Last update of the program in the header:29.06.2014

Tags: llllMenu

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The taskbar with the Start button, similar to the one that is in Windows 7. In the video, all shown in detail.

Description:
It's just same with Windows 7 Task Bar! (See the promotion video)
You can multitasking and task-kill everywhere, anytime.

Tab the start button to show / hide the task bar and Long press it to show / hide the start menu.

* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut

Russian interface: Not
Requires Android version 3.0 and above

Developer: FleeOn
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...window7.taskbar
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=_8R6J2TXyW4

Download:
version: 1.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=458450&view=findpost&p=32472947
Version: 1.8 Rus Windows 7 Task Bar (Post # 32475365)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 25.04.17, 06:54
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (-2)
Looks cool and is pretty handy.

Rep: (188)
Translated Descriptions
These are the same taskbar and the "Start" button from Windows 7!
You can enjoy multitasking and kill tasks anywhere and at any time.
Click on the "Start" button to show / hide the task bar, and a long press will show / hide the "Start" menu.

Note:
In some versions of MIUI, you should make sure whether the "Show popup window" in the app settings enabled.

Post has been editedXAZS - 02.05.13, 11:32

Rep: (7)
What version of Android?

Rep: (1363)
leonid09 @ 02.05.2013, 15:13*
What version of Android?

3.0 and above - updated in the header

Rep: (79)
Ukhta Ukhta uhuhushenki if it all works steadily, the zachoot!
But some flaws are visible. Apparently the panel does not move up the keyboard as video by custom clave. It is unclear how quickly close apps
It would be well, very comfortable to start the Home button to remove sgs2 zabindit.a screen. In angliysom not whisking, write to the developers encourage denyuzhku if will bring

Post has been editedEleman - 02.05.13, 21:38

Rep: (312)
And all would be nice if it worked with a hidden bottom panel (Pie in Android 4.2).
And the two lines at the bottom of the screen - a bust.

Rep: (3)
Damn, I thought as the Aero 7 will ... and here ... xp under semerochnoy graphics :-(

Rep: (13)
Not so = (

Rep: (12)
Good idea) and the updates will be?

Rep: (614)
Not a bad thing, but in tablet mode is displayed above the statusbar, which is not very convenient.

Rep: (0)
I crashes with an error :(

Rep: (1)
Vesch very necessary - has long been looking like this for Android - a task menedzher that features only work tasks and allows you to switch between them mapryamuyu bypassing the home screen. Now I use PreHome - excellent small program, but it is tied to the button, and hotelosby to hung on top of other windows. Windows 7 Task Bar - look narrowly now, if podrihtuyut - is a good prog. Among the shortcomings:
1. Small Ping switching active tasks (as if the sensitivity of the screen is weak, although it is not). The program does not produce the impression of "light".
2. Nothing is customizable: active task such as a button on the panel is moved to the left to the Start button, personally I do not like, I would like to disable it. Znachok in the notification area hangs. The very logos of Windows, it is desirable that any one could. button transparency is not exposed. The position on the screen. Blacklist can be slapped. Well, as long as it feels.

P.S. I read in the store, from the developer:
Thanks for great feedbacks. bbb I will apply them as long as ever I can. But, there's too many feedbacks, so that it will take a long time to upload next update. Thank you for your understanding ^^

Free translation:
Thank you for a great number of comments, make quick as I can, but judging by the number of reviews, the appearance of the new version will take a long time. Thank you for understanding.

Ie Prog will develop, this is really fun!

Post has been editedDeltaX77 - 06.05.13, 08:48

Rep: (120)
Even in this kind of an interesting thing. Importantly, do not cheat too much. .

Rep: (4)
I do not understand how the processes can be killed. a task killer like running? push it appears 100% and all.

Rep: (184)
LDPI - screens 4 android: flight with an error when clicking on the label "Start"

Rep: (20)
It is interesting and it will appear on android 2.3+?

Post has been editedNEron160 - 13.07.13, 14:49

Rep: (6)
NEron160 @ 06.05.2013, 21:00*
It is interesting and it will appear on android 2.3+?

unlikely because platform is outdated ... in fact 5.0 the approach is the same;)

Rep: (1)
Poyuzat throughout the day. Everything is stable. Like more and more. Scrolling label becomes annoying, especially in the menu, but it is a trifle, of course. Tab size will not change, in my opinion - is too broad. Labels can not be removed in the menu - only to remap. For the menu - a long tap, double-tap BU added - so it is more convenient and faster. While such carping. But I can already say that the program - good! Even a little bit and will Must have.

Post has been editedDeltaX77 - 06.05.13, 22:12

Rep: (390)
Someone tell me how to remove the icon from the notification area, and is it possible?

Rep: (79)
olegik790402 @ 07.05.2013, 12:09*
Someone tell me how to remove the icon from the notification area, and is it possible?

You can not. I do not know who programmer, but did not seem to quit business. By the way anyone would have written a wish list in English. his. And while he deleted it, I put another TASK, quietly watching this topic

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/28/20, 04:54