Docomo Fujitsu Arrows V F-04E | 4.7 "TEGRA 3 / 1.5GHz, 2GB RAM / 64GB STORAGE, IP58

Rep: (4)
Discussiondocomo FUJITSU F-04E ARROWS V
Picturedocomo FUJITSU F-04E ARROWS V
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

foto
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
- 1.5 GHz Quad-Core Tegra3 AP33 Max Processor
- Memory: 64GB ROM / 2GB RAM
- 2G Network: GSM GPRS EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 3G Network: UMTS HSDPA 800, 850, 2100 MHz
- 4G Network: LTE 1500 Mhz 2100
- Micro SDHC memory card supports up to 32 GB
- Micro SDXC memory card supports up to 64 GB
- Battery Size: 2420mAh
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- DLNA / DTCP-IP
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- HDMI output via Micro USB MHL Adapter Cable (Sold separately)
- Music Format: MP3, WMA, AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, AMR, QCELP, WAV
- Facebook, YouTube, Twitter integration / support
- Weight: 155 grams
- Size: 129 x 65 x 10.8 mm
- Incredible Dual Camera Engine: ExmorВ® R for mobile B MilbeautВ® Mobile (Combination dual engine for increased photo quality)
- 13.1 Megapixel CMOS Camera (3096 Г— 4128 pixels max picture taking resolution)
- Full HD video Recording (1920 Г— 1080 video recording size True 1080p video recording in HD.)
- Camera supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) and has multiple picture taking modes
- Front Internal 1.2 Megapixel Camera
- Main Display: Amazing 4.7 Inch HD Super Clear Panel Touchscreen (720 x 1280 pixels!)
- This new Advanced Super Clear LCD, reduces light reflection, increased brightness and enhances natural colors
- Scratch resistent Corning Gorilla Glass Screen + Scratch resistent Ultra Tough guard for the body
- AuthenTec's AES1750 smart biometric fingerprint security sensor (Quickly and securely lock and unlock the phone with the simple swipe of a finger)
- Sound is powered by: Dolby Digital Mobile 5.1 Ver 3
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (4.04)
- This Japanese Phone is Waterproof / Dustproof and meets IPX5 / IPX8 standards.
- Also uses Fujitsu F-Link wireless technology to link with other Fujitsu products

Description
Japanese smartphone waterproof / dustproof standard IP58, with internal memory capacity 64GB (available 53,4Gb) and 2GB ram, based on 1.5GHz Quad-Core Tegra3 AP33. The housing is made of plastic material are difficult to abrasion / scraping screen 4,7 "protected Gorilla Glass. There is a fingerprint access system finger implemented sensor AES1750 (You can set up to 10 fingers) - it also serves as an additional on / off button; as to access to the phone can be placed face image, pattern or numeric code. 3 desktop has preset: Standard androidovsky, docomo Palette UI (it big gaps between the Russian font letters) and NX Home!. The device is running microsomes.
The screen allows up to 9 touches on AnTuTu test, also fulfills the motion and reacts to wet hands, or when there is a drop on the screen, but when fully immersed in water screen does not see the touch, does not respond. Photos can be done through the volume button (hardware), but the launch of the program to take pictures only from the menu or a shortcut on the desktop.
Russification partial amenable through MoreLocal (with Play Market)
Official page: http://www.fmworld.net/product/phone/f-04e...rom=f-04e_index

Instructions

video

USB Driver

accessories

where can one buy

Post has been editedassasa - 08.08.13, 17:12
Reason for editing: root rights

Rep: (1426)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Other brands.

Rep: (4775)
to fix it, dear)

My proposal for the header:

1. The title change "FUJITSU F-04E ARROWS V TEGRA 3, 4.7" TEGRA 3 / 1.5GHz, 2GB RAM / 64GB STORAGE, IP58 "on" docomo Fujitsu Arrows V F-04E - Discussion. Smartphone / 4.7 "HD / 4 * 1.5GHz / 2GB RAM / 64GB ROM / IP58"

2. Main photo:
Attached Image

3. Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgreatslon - 03.05.13, 18:32

4. Interesting accessories

5. Where to buy

6. English manualAttached fileF-04E_E_01.pdf(2.24 MB)

Post has been editedgreatslon - 04.05.13, 17:31

Rep: (7)
Who has any experience from the camera? Moving objects are obtained smazannymi.Mozhet need to disable the auto-focus?

Rep: (2)
A "good" news is likely
... The version of OS Android 4.2 will receive ARROWS V F-04E ... but that's probably update your home network :(

mayancevslava @ 05.05.2013, 11:25*
Who has any experience from the camera? Moving objects are obtained smazannymi.Mozhet need to disable the auto-focus?

something no hurry to answer - as soon as I get the device in his hands, and soon will test unsubscribe)

ETOGES not fotik me ustrivaet. Say sfotat, I will lay out if you're interested

Set himself Navitel 7.5.0.200, without GPS works, as soon as the GPS seconds R / W 10, the body goes into perezagruku. Who does that tell me?

nick.ff,
and other navigation programs behave correctly? Yandeks.Navigator the same, for example?

Rep: (4)
Use Navitel v5.0.0.1069 and 2gis - everything is fine.

Post has been editedKrayse - 14.05.13, 18:58

officialvideo

greatslon, the point is that similar to roofing felts ... that something was wrong, or vice versa navklyuchal

How to increase the volume of the ringing tunes? The player increases the volume, and is placed on the signal-to-two times quieter.

mayancevslava, read hereVolume +. I am also puzzled by this, too, trying to find a program like this. Naidu accomplish your goal or do you share the results. Strains low volume and call quality baseman vapsche not ..
You is available in the Personal settings menu>docomo service active?

Posted 05/21/2013 11:30:

it is from here Product Android OS programsSoftware catalog - Android OS

Set volume + settings .Odnovremenno put ekvalazera fx proigryvatelya.vrode became louder, but from the next room is still not slyshno.Proboval prog MP3Gain, turn up the volume on your computer, and then overthrown to the phone, the sound becomes stronger, but with lower ranks beda.Skachal with friends one ringtone on LG old he already brain vysverlival.Postavil it all zvonki.poka soydet.docomo service I did not aktiven.Dlya activation probably need to create an account, but it will in addition Doponitelnye Jora battery?

Rep: (155)
Without a contract with Docomo account can not add, I think.
Root can be found on a smart it? How?

on the F-10D FГЎbregas, and I think there already is. I look for the link

Posted 05/23/2013, 8:42:

Good people advise where to dig GPS

nick.ff.Navitel 7.0 download through shareman.vse rabotaet.Kontent established on the SD card.

I Navitel set all the phone's memory, by itself it works as well as other navigation software, but only costs include GPS, as the second c / o 5-10 body goes into reboot. Where the visibility settings on a check, and where and I do not know

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/02/20, 22:29