> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

539 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modification of software and decorations for Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV | Altius
sergei-sf
Message#1
28.04.13, 11:58
User
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3340
Check in: 25.03.11

Modification of software and decorations for Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV
Description | FAQ | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � | Firmware � | Power consumption (autonomy) Galaxy S IV � | Discussion Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV � | Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S IV � |Custom firmware 4.2.2-4.4.2 � | Custom firmware 5.0 � | Cyanogen Mod 4.4.x � | Modified and stock kernels � | Development for the GT-I9500 � | Editing system applications and orders for jewelry and fashion for Samsung Galaxy S IV � | Samsung Galaxy S IV - LacosteStockEdition Firmware � | Performance Discussion, Discussion, Reflections on the Samsung GT-I9500 Synthetic Tests � | EFS and IMEI Repair, Samsung GT-I9500 (Galaxy S IV) � | Games and applications, useful links � | Modems � | Camera talk Samsung Galaxy SIV, (GT-I9500 & Compatible) � | Wallpaper � |
Useful topics section | Section Rules

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Modifications for AndroidLollipopversion 5.0.1
Statusbar, curtain
Dialer
Camera
TouchWiz themes
Lock screen
System, settings, scripts
Deodex
Keyboard
CyanogenMod, AOSP
Sound music player
Applications withGalaxy Note 3
Applications withGalaxy Note 4
Applications withGalaxy Note 5
Apps style withGalaxy Note 8
Applications withGalaxy S5
Applications withGalaxy S6
Applications withGalaxy S7
Apps style withGalaxy S8
Apps style withGalaxy S9
Applications withHTC Asus, Motorola, Sony
Mods for FlymeOS 5
Fonts
miscellanea

Modifications (style) from AndroidMarshmallow
Miscellaneous and useful
Butanimations

Instructions
Mini FAQ
1: What is odex / deodex firmware, what is the difference and how does it work?
Stock firmware - odex, custom - deodex. In odex, system files for apk are bundled with the same name files with the odex extension.
Deodexing in no way slows down the system, since when the device is first started, the process of creating .odex files (apk.classes-dex) is in progress for all applications in the cache, from which they are read later when the system is running. Therefore, the only time when deodexed firmware is slower than cloaked - when you first start the system after flashing or clearing the dalwick cache. But there are advantages - saving space in the / system folder and the possibility of a painless modification ... (sergmarin)
The presence of .jar files instead of .odex / .deodex is a sign of deodexed firmware.
2: How to put updates / mods from this topic (and in general)?
Before any intervention in the system, especially if you are not confident in your abilities / knowledge, make a nandroid backup (via CWM - see the procedure below). This is a complete cast of the system - if something went wrong, boot into CWM and restore the data - a couple of clicks and you have a working system.
Usually the message contains the installation instructions, it must be read very carefully and executed step by step. Pay attention to the version of the firmware for which the patch is laid out, incompatibility may lead to a flashing.
If a simple .apk file is laid out (even if it is in a zip, but only the .apk file is in the archive), then you need to replace it withRoot explorerThe system file is new (if Root explorer does not allow this to be done - check - Mount r / o should be written on top - if not, click on the r / w button). Pay attention to the instructions for the patch, and in the absence of such - if you have odex firmware (ie, stock from Samsung), then usually the patch will be in the form of a single file, and in the system you will have 2 files of the same name with the .apk extension and .odex. So .apk need to write over, and .odex delete / rename. It is recommended to make backup copies of files being modified. Remember - when replacing framework-res.apk, the phone will automatically reboot, you need to be careful.
If the mods are lined with a .zip file, and there are folders and other attributes in it (in particular, there should be a META-INF folder, these are scripts for CWM), then this is an update for CWM. This file must be recorded in the phone's memory (better - on the internal flash drive). Mod files cannot be placed in folders named in Russian. It is advisable to put the files in the root directory of the internal flash drive.
You can manually take the .apk from the .zip file and write them with the help of the Root explorer over the system ones, it is only highly recommended to see in the script what other actions were supposed - in particular, which script should delete files - do the same manually.
3: What to do if something went wrong and the phone does not load / get permanent errors, etc.?
You made a nandroid backup? Restore the system from it through the recovery.
Did not do ... flash your firmware.
Original firmware files can be taken from dumps, i.e. Download the dump of your firmware, take the necessary stock file and return it to the site.
4: The better to do backups in order not to reflash again, if that goes wrong when installing decorations. Titanium Backup or some other prog?
And Preferred Nandroid Backup from ClockworkMod Recovery. Procedure:
- Booting in Recovery mode (either from a switched off phone, clamping the Volume up, the central button and On, or when on, start CWM - ClockWorkMod)
- Select the backup and restore buttons with the volume buttons (the choice is made by the central button)
- Backup - the process has begun!
To restore the system - the same thing, but Restore.
5: What files are responsible for what and is it possible to install patches that do not explicitly state that they can be installed on my firmware.
Without fear, change (with backup) any files and try, nothing will happen to the system. Any patches of the camera, contacts, dialers, sms, etc. they are responsible only for their function and in the worst case it is you who will work and stop (until the moment you return the carefully saved original file). Moreover, in 90% of cases the patch will work, the firmware version is secondary here (Samsung generally changes little in them, in actual fact).
BUT! The framework-res.apk and systemui.apk files should be replaced with extreme caution with the mandatory nandroid backup - replacing them can lead to a crash of the system. These files are the heart of the system - they can be installed only from their own firmware (and incompatibilities are possible, leading to a cyclic reboot).
About files:
Contacts.apk. dialer (search T9, contacts with a bar on the right, etc.), including a frame when choosing a contact photo (important for mods with a large photo of an incoming call).
Phone.apk. Everything that happens during an incoming / outgoing call (noise, what information about the caller is displayed, photo, rising call, window after the call (with options), recording the incoming call, etc.).
Mms.apk. Everything about SMS and MMS (including autoconversion of SMS to MMS, etc.)
The rest is clear - camera.apk, etc.
Description of all firmware components
6: When I try to copy the framework-res.apk file in the system / system folder and the systemUI.apk file in the system / app folder in Root explorer, the rootexplorer tells me that it can’t do this because it’s read-only files.
In the Root Explorer there is a "Mount R / W" button located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen of system (!) Files (while in the flash drive folder it is not). After clicking on it, the button will say: “Mount R / Oâ€, and when R / W says on the button (!), R / O mode is active and vice versa! Those. thus, the fuse of accidental change of system files is removed and a transition from the R / O mode (read only - read only) is performed, to R / W (read / write - read / write), allowing to manipulate the system files. (replied + prizrak +)
7: A battery with% can consume extra battery power?
No, this is a system function. Android always keeps track of the percentage of battery charge, you can see it in the information about the battery. So, there will be no additional energy costs. (answered by rareARROW)
8: Why turn off the noise level? Who is he bothering?
Shumodav performs filtering sound, leaving only the voice. It must extinguish extraneous noises (wind, etc.). But there are reviews that because of him sometimes you hardly hear your interlocutor. Everyone decides for himself.
9: You need a photo of the subscriber in good quality and full screen.
A full-screen photo in good quality can be achieved without a mod:
Full Screen Caller Pictures
Full Screen Caller ID
10: When deleting system files in odex firmware, you need to delete not only the file * .apk but the file of the same name * .odex . It is also recommended to delete the data of the application itself.
11: Useful software:
smali / backsmali - 1.3.3
apktools - 1.5.2
12: Instructions "Installation through a modified recovery"
13: Backup original files to be replaced in the finished update for CWM
Our polls
Attached Image

Attached Image

news
The effect of the old TV, call animation for H_3_nougat_edition

Arevaxach (Sun Cross)
H-3 Black Edition

Galaxy S9 Plus Wallpaper
Settings icons in the style of Note 8

Shutter in the style of Note 8

Topics:
  1. Desire Black Glyph
  2. Darko 2
  3. Retax
  4. Dark_S8_Note8

SystemUI_Mod

Theme for Tachviz Lollipop theme support
Oreny

Note8_evo Theme for Morphose V2

Deodex for I9500XXUHPK1

Rom Control by madgit

S8 Style TouchWiz Launcher V4

S8 Style Google App
S8 Music Player
S8 system fonts
2K Wallpapers Samsung Galaxy Note 8
S8 Style TouchWiz Launcher V3

Weather widget (3x3) stylized as widget S8
Stock weather widget (4x2) stylized as widget S8

Activate flashlight volume button.

Game tuner

FlymeOS Tools
FlymeOS6 Email
FlymeOS6 Clock

Script to remove the trial period on topics

Marshmallow / Nougat style vertical shutdown menu

Samsung S8 DreamUX Theme

Google search widget in S8 style.

S8 Style TouchWizHome V2

GraceUX Black Theme

Change the shutdown menu
S8 Style Framework & SystemUI & Settings FULL Translated

Digital clock widget (on desktop) in S8 style
Digital clock (on the lock screen) in the style of S8

S8 Style Samsung Weather App

S8 Style TouchWiz Launcher & Fonts & Weather

Maud WallpaperPicker

Theme GX S8

Deodex for I9500XXUHPI2
Galaxy S8 Wallpapers (Original)

S8 Wallpaper

MIUI ICON
IOS ICON

Scroll cache disabled ARY speed - I9500UBSHQA5
Extended reboot menu (in Russian) I9500UBSHQA5

ThemeGalaxy S8

Deodex for I9500UBSHQA5

Sector Theme

Theme Ergon

Nokia Belle Theme

Galaxy Note 7 Theme

The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

Topics CuratormadgitAny suggestions for adding or correcting the caps, please send meQMS

Post has been editedmadgit - 20.06.18, 17:32
Reason for editing: The effect of the old TV, call animation for H_3_nougat_edition
poppuri
Message#2
28.04.13, 16:41
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2736
Check in: 12.12.08
Apple iPhone Xs

Headphone Volume Up

Description:Made by analogy with the previous devices increase the volume in the headphones, especially needed in the subway.
Installation:Upload the file from the archive to the system / etc folder with replacement.

P.S. You can independently increase the volume using root explorer in the file directly in the phone
Attached filedefault_gain.rar(1.74 KB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 18.11.13, 11:29
Reason for editing: added to the header
passat B6
Message#3
28.04.13, 19:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 894
Check in: 14.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Has anyone solved the problem of replacing fonts with third-party ???

Here I dug in the HTC One branchhttp://vps.rana.sg/fonts/

Set for the sample -Attached fileFont_SonySketch.zip(1.25 MB)

Attached Image

In the tinctures as the "default font"

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 17:19
Reason for editing: left a topic

--------------------
I'm not vindictive. But angry. And my memory is good ...
poppuri
Message#4
28.04.13, 19:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Replacing stock font to fix cracks

Description:Here I also tried the font from my past firmware, it also comes to us, corrects the cracks in the player, probably somewhere else.
Suitable for those who want to leave the standard font. Some programs that use the system font will have the letters H and H instead of characters multiply and divide. For example, in the native calculator, in some places of the browser.
Installation:Installation through a modified recovery.

Attached files

Attached fileModFonts.zip(6.27 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 15:58
poppuri
Message#5
28.04.13, 23:40
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Mod Contacts XXUAMDK

Attached Image

Description:Mod corrects the search bar in the contacts on the right and deletes "My Profile"
Firmware:Made for Russian XXUAMDK, but most likely suitable for other
Installation:Through a modified recovery or file replacement, if the firmware is odex, then you will need to delete the odex-file (did not check for odex)
Attached fileModContacts.zip(22.91 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:10
alex.shastov
Message#6
29.04.13, 16:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 656
Check in: 23.09.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Memo Notebook

In Galaxy 4, instead of a Memo notepad, a S Memo notebook was made in which to draw. But writing text notes was not very convenient. Therefore, I redid the notebook from Galaxy-2 for a new resolution of Galaxy-4

Both notebooks work as separate programs. Only when you first turn on the program, you need to tick and choose to open it as a note program (with the letter T), and not S Memo. Otherwise, when you try to open the program Notes, you will be transferred to S Memo. Be careful.

screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached Image

Attached fileMemo_ASH.apk(5.03 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 17:15
poppuri
Message#7
29.04.13, 22:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Mod Phone XXUAMDK

Attached Image

Firmware:Checked on Russian Deodex, but I think it will go to most other firmware
Installation:Installation through a modified recovery, or by dropping a file from the archive into the system / app folder. If the odex firmware, then you need to delete the corresponding odex file
Description:Made a modification with some changes, in principle, everything can be seen in the screenshot, but I will give below the composition of the changes.
Composition:
- Added conversation recording (not automatic)
- Name and number of the subscriber in the middle in several lines
- The time is shifted down and in the center of the screen
- The word record without a circle in the center below
- Record now with recording time
- Equalizer shifted down to noise level
- Removed debility translucent stripes
- Removed delay after call
- Removed / left increasing call

Thanks for some patchesPako777

P.S. Full photo will be a little later

Download:

For i9500:

- with increasing signalAttached fileModPhone.zip(13.67 MB)

- without increasing callAttached fileModPhone.zip(13.63 MB)

For I9505:

- without increasing callAttached fileModPhone.zip(13.71 MB)

poppuri
Message#8
30.04.13, 00:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Mod feature.xml

Description:I pulled out the feature.xml file from my previous firmware with my build, it is also suitable for us.
All functions can be turned on and off, more details under the spoiler "composition". Some functions are already disabled by default, so in order to see them, you need to enable them in the file.
Firmware:I think that any, as on previous devices
Installation:File from the archive in the folder system / csc
Composition:
<CscFeature_Calendar_SetColorOfDays>XXXXXBR</ CscFeature_Calendar_SetColorOfDays>- color output calendar, you can fix it with black by deleting the line or replacing the value with XXXXXXX
<CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>true</ CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>- the menu in the camera on / off the shutter sound, you can remove the menu by deleting the line or changing the value to false
<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</ CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>- the camera even during a call can be disabled by deleting the line or changing the value to false
<CscFeature_Clock_EnableMenuAlarmAlertDuringSilentMode>true</ CscFeature_Clock_EnableMenuAlarmAlertDuringSilentMode>- A new setting in the alarm clock, allows you to choose what the alarm clock is doing in the "silent" mode, you can turn on / off the vibration and on / off the signal, you can disable the function by deleting the line or changing the value to false
<CscFeature_Common_DisablePhoneNumberFormatting>true</ CscFeature_Common_DisablePhoneNumberFormatting>- subscriber number format without dashes, you can disable by deleting the line or changing the value to false
<CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>false</ CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>- deleting the button to the right in contacts and call log can be disabled by deleting the line or changing the value to true
<CscFeature_Message_EnableFolderView>true</ CscFeature_Message_EnableFolderView>- Inclusion in SMS in the folder view settings, you can disable by deleting the line or changing the value to false
<CscFeature_Message_DisableLogs>true</ CscFeature_Message_DisableLogs>- delete SMS and MMS from the call log, you can disable by deleting the line or changing the value to false
<CscFeature_Message_DisableConvertingEffectBetweenSMSMMS>true</ CscFeature_Message_DisableConvertingEffectBetweenSMSMMS>- I forgot that for the line, maybe not needed at all
<CscFeature_Setting_ShortcutListInLockScreen>Phone, Contacts, Messaging, Internet, Clock</ CscFeature_Setting_ShortcutListInLockScreen>- your own shortcuts in the default lock (after the wipe), you can enter any application
<CscFeature_Sip_EnableSymbolInSecondary>ru; en_US; en_GB</ CscFeature_Sip_EnableSymbolInSecondary>- additional characters on the stock keyboard, you can disable by deleting the line or register the characters on the keyboard with other languages, the characters for the Russian and English keyboard are written in this line
<CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>true</ CscFeature_Web_AddOptionToTerminate>- the inclusion in the browser of the menu button EXIT can be disabled by deleting the line or replacing the value with false

Download:

Attached filefeature.rar(804 bytes)

poppuri
Message#9
30.04.13, 07:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Mod Wallpaper

Description:As many have probably already noticed, when installing third-party wallpapers from a non-native gallery, the transparency of the bar is turned off. For those to whom it is critical I offer my gallery from previous firmware (as a temporary solution, as the resolution of the pictures below). And since my gallery replaces the stock one, I also attach a duplicate stock with pictures of normal resolution. Both will work, the transparency of the bar is preserved when installed from both galleries. In the future, I will redo my gallery so that there are pictures of our permission.
Firmware:Any, working capacity checked only on Russian XXUAMDK
Installation:Through a modified recovery, or by uploading files from the archive to the system / app folder. If the firmware is odex, you will need to delete the file SecWallpaperChooser.odex

Screenshots:

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:

Attached fileModWallpaper.zip(34.31 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:11
termit901
Message#10
30.04.13, 09:09
Brain - to think, not ...
[offline]

Messages 2180
Check in: 10.04.11
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Weather Station (weather station)

Attached Image

Author : jsstp24n5, Link to the original post (XDA)
Firmware:Any
Description:I found such a program that takes data (temperature, pressure and humidity) from the phone’s sensors.
The program can make graphics. There is a widget.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation:Install as a normal application.
Download:
Attached fileWeather_Station_v1_2_0.apk(392.44 KB)

Goggle Play Link
Change Log:
v1.2.0 (Eng)
v1.2.0 is a major release:
-Ability for issue notification for temperature, pressure, rel. and abs. humidity, and dew point
-Share screenshots of screen and graphs
-Fixed bug where graphing ° C would show ° F values
-Option to disable widget updates
-Option to decrease widget text size (previously you could only increase)
-Increased graph text sizes for device sizes less than ~ 400 dpi

v1.2.0 (Rus)
v1.2.0 is the main version:
-The ability to display notification alerts for temperature, pressure, humidity;
-Ability to share screenshots of the main screen and graphics;
-Fixed bug when graphic ° C shows ° F values;
-Ability to disable the update widget;
-The possibility of reducing the size of the text widget (previously it was only possible to increase);
-Increasing the size of text in the graphs for the device screens less than ~ 400 dpi.

Version Archive

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 17:15

--------------------

☆ Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128gb
☆ Apple iPad Air 128gb ☆
☆ All the good done, will return a hundred times. Verified! ☆
termit901
Message#11
30.04.13, 10:26
[offline]

Messages 2180
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Resizable Popup Browser

Attached Image

Installationusing CWM.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Verified:I9500XXUAMDK, the rest should work too.

Attached filePopupBrowser.zip(336 KB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:29

--------------------

☆ Apple iPad Air 128gb ☆
termit901
Message#12
30.04.13, 10:48
[offline]

Messages 2180
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Semi-Transparent Folder Background

Attached Image

Installationusing CWM.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Verified:I9500XXUAMDK, the rest should work too.

Attached fileTransparent folder TouchWiz5.zip(510.14 KB)

--------------------

☆ Apple iPad Air 128gb ☆
corola
Message#13
01.05.13, 00:38
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 5642
Check in: 11.02.08

Timepoppurisays that the features.xml file from Note II is suitable, it might be interesting for you:
Translated the Features-X program to change features.xml

Modification of software and decorations for Samsung Galaxy Note II (Samsung N7100) (Post # 21673077)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 17:20
Reason for editing: left in topic
<VORON>
Message#14
02.05.13, 19:00
✫WANTED✫
[offline]

Messages 1177
Check in: 21.01.12

Frantic01,
Frantic01 @ 05/02/2013, 16:08*
Guys, anyone tried to put third-party fonts? I downloaded here on the forum in .apk, installed - when choosing, writes that the font is not available. I tried the fonts from Market - the same story (((
On SGS3, I did not see such a problem ......

Try this® Font Changeronly need RTH and® BusyBox ;).

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 17:20
Reason for editing: left in topic
vodniy city
Message#15
03.05.13, 07:11
Honorary forumchanin
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 24.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Theme SystemUI XXUAMDE Odex
Attached Image

Firmware:Checked on firmware coke XXUAMDE and go to XXUAMDK
Installation:Install via Rootexplorer copy SystemUI.apk to system / app with replacement and reboot
Description:Made a small modification to the curtain: replaced the battery with blue, replaced the background in the curtain with black
I changed the color of the icons to white and blue when turned on, added a substrate to the icons and so on trifles
Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:Attached fileSystemUI.apk(2.25 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:32

--------------------
Picker apk
poppuri
Message#16
04.05.13, 00:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Poppuri mod deodex v1

Author: Poppuri + Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Description:Made a mod, in my opinion with the most necessary for me changes and corrections in the firmware. The graphics are almost not subject to change, basically only a modification. The following describes the composition of what and how is subject to change.
Firmware:Made on the German firmware "out of the box" XXUAMDE, it is better not to install on others.
Installation:Through the modified recovery on odex / deodex firmware, the root is not initially required, is installed with the mod, confirm the fix of the root in the recovery. Wipe desirable to do.
Composition:
- Deodexing firmware
- Root, Busybox, Super SU
- CSC adds Russian (SER)
- After wipe csc SER by default
- Added feature.xmlFrom here
- Added player font correction
- Mod volume increase in headphones
- Added shutdown melody
- Stock gallery replaced by PoppuriGallery
- Added live wallpaper "Balloon" for S4
- Transparent weather widget with fix "Clear" to "Clear"
- Transparent statusbar for all static and live wallpapers
- Battery bagel gray-white in the style of the rest of the icons
- Full bar date in open curtain with correct month name.
- Full weekday names in digital clock widgets
- The correct name of the months in the weather lock and widget
- Charging in the lock is shifted to the left as the clock with the date
- The inscription on the lock screen "Phone is locked"
- Replaced the icon of the application menu to a more suitable one with its neighbors
- Replaced player icon with the correct one from the S4 theme
- Enabled scrolling wallpaper in the visas
- In the settings corrected the translation of the "firmware version" to "modem version"
- In the settings corrected the translation of the "build number" to "firmware version"
- In contacts fixed search bar
- In contacts deleted "My profile"
- Updated dialer with photo on full screen:
- Square frame cutout photo contacts
- Square correct contact thumbnails
- Name and name of the subscriber in the center of the screen
- Talk time shifted to center and down
- Equalizer is shifted down to noise level
- The word entry with the time counter is shifted down
- Buttons are underestimated during a call for greater visibility of the photo
- Removed debility translucent bands during a call
- Removed incremental call

It is possible and something else that I will not even remember ...

Nuances of fashion:
- After deodexing, the NFC Payment application does not work, so it’s deleted if this application matters to you,do not install the mod
- The modification has a transparent bar for all pictures, respectively, in some applications where the bar is hidden automatically, when it is pulled out, it will also be transparent and the bar icons will be superimposed on the application icons. If it matters to you,do not install the mod
- Since I did not find the battery icons under our permission in this form as mine, I used the icons from the previous firmware of the previous device, respectively, the battery icon is not very clear. If this is critical for you,do not install the mod
- In the mod there is a mod photo in full screen, after installing the mod, you must reassign all the photos. If it is difficult for you, you can replace SecPhone.apk from the system / app folder with any other

SCREENSHOTS:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD:

Attached filePoppuri_Mod_Deodex_V1.txt(89 bytes)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:06
= AVS =
Message#17
04.05.13, 15:11
What can ...
[offline]

Messages 6185
Check in: 07.10.05
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

(MOD) Transparent statusbar for 9500

Attached Image

Author: DocRambone

Firmware: deodexed 9500

Description: For any deodex i9500 firmware

Add. information: Transparent bar status everywhere, with any wallpaper
Also attached stock bar, if someone does not like transparency

Installation: Through modified recovery

Download:
Attached fileStatusbar_Transparent.zip(1.91 MB)

Attached fileStatusbar_Stock.zip(1.91 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:30

--------------------
SamsungGalaxyS8 Plus Exynos

termit901
Message#18
05.05.13, 15:42
[offline]

Messages 2180
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Modified Batteries

Blue and green NTS-style battery with percentages for modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware: Only for modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Description: The screenshots speak for themselves, there is one thing: during charging, gray bagels and htc battery will appear (in plans to bring to full idyll)

Installation: Installing with CWM

Download:
Attached fileBlue_Battery.zip(625.29 KB)

Attached fileGreen_Battery.zip(625.86 KB)

Update:
- removed extra files and removed from the script wipe cashe and wipe dalvik cashe
Archive
Attached fileBlue_Battery.zip(740.86 KB)

Attached fileGreen_Battery.zip(740.86 KB)

Battery-Digital (Large) for modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image

Description: The screenshots speak for themselves, there is one thing: a gray bagels will appear while charging

Download:Attached fileDigital_Big.zip(882.27 KB)

Digital Battery for modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image

Description: The screenshots speak for themselves, there is one thing: a gray bagels will appear while charging

Download:Attached fileDigital.zip(819.71 KB)

Battery-Treble Clefbluefor modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image

Download:Attached fileScrip_key_blue.zip(1.33 MB)

Battery-Treble ClefOrangefor modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_orange.zip(1.54 MB)

Battery-Treble Clefgreenfor modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_green.zip(1.31 MB)

Battery-Treble Clefredfor modification: "Poppuri Mod Deodex V1"
Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_red.zip(1.13 MB)

HTC Battery for stock firmware

Attached ImageAttached Image

Firmware: Any, odex / deodex, only condition: the battery pitch should not be changed
Description: Replacing stock battery, on a battery in the style of HTC, without interest

Download: Attached fileGreen_Battery_Horizont_Stock.zip(522.05 KB)

--------------------

☆ Apple iPad Air 128gb ☆
vodniy city
Message#19
05.05.13, 20:53
Honorary forumchanin
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 24.05.10
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

MOD SYSTEM UI CLOCK SECOND DEODEX *** ODEX
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware:Tested on its firmware XXUAMDK coke, will go on firmware XXUAMDE coke and deodex
Installation:through Rootexplorer, copy the SystemUI.apk file to the system / app with the replacement, the phone itself will reboot
for the coded firmware, first delete the SystemUI.odex file from the same folder, then copy with replacement
Description:Modified the curtain basis took from the mod from poppuriModification of software and decorations for Samsung GT-I9500 Galaxy S IV (Post # 21740254)
for which he thanks for adding: made the background in the curtain translucent, chose a black stock background when connecting usb, messages, etc.
added second hand to the status bar, made the colors of the icons clearer, changed the icons under the icons to white
Increased the date font in the curtain next to the clock. I collected different versions with and without seconds, with and without substrates.
Additional screenshots:
C seconds and with the substrate
Attached Image
Attached Image

With seconds without substrates
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download:
With seconds with substrates
Attached fileSystemUI.apk(2.99 MB)

With seconds without substrates

Without substrates and seconds

Without seconds with substrates

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:33

--------------------
Picker apk
poppuri
Message#20
05.05.13, 21:22
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2736
Apple iPhone Xs

Poppuri Mod Deodex V2

Author: Poppuri + Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Description:Made a small addition to my fashion.V1. This mod can be installed as an addition to the first mode and as a separate mod. Below I wrote the list of changes that you will receive after installation on the first mod or as an independent one. If you do not need something from these changes, you can delete unnecessary apk from the archive.
Firmware:XXUAMDE odex / deodex, but will most likely fit on XXUAMDK (you install it at your own risk and risk by using Russian MDK).
Installation:Through the modified recovery, if you install the odex firmware, you will need to delete the corresponding odex files to be installed in the system / app folder.

The composition of changes during installation as an addition to V1:
- SuperSU with icon
- ICS window animation
- background in applications
- tumblers in the subject
- background search contacts in the subject
- dialing in the theme dialer
- background in the call as everywhere else
- 9 working desk visas
- Reduced a bit of font under the icons
- the word message in dokbare breaks
- icons in the top menu are smaller

The composition of changes during installation as a separate mod:
framework:
- ICS window animation
- background in applications
- tumblers in the subject
- icons in the top menu are smaller
- the correct name of the months in the lock and weather widget
- charging in the lock is shifted to the left as the clock with the date
- the inscription on the lock screen "Phone is locked"
Touch Wiz:
- Replaced the icon of the application menu with a more suitable one with the neighboring ones
- reduced font size under icons
- scrolling of wallpapers in the visas is enabled
- 9 working desk visas
- the word message in dokbare breaks
Contacts:
- In contacts fixed search bar
- In contacts deleted "My profile"
- background search contacts in the subject
- dialing in the theme dialer
Phone:
- Photo to full screen
- Square frame cutout photo contacts
- Square correct contact thumbnails
- Name and name of the subscriber in the center of the screen
- Talk time shifted to center and down
- Equalizer is shifted down to noise level
- The word entry with the time counter is shifted down
- Buttons are underestimated during a call for greater visibility of the photo
- Removed debility translucent bands during a call
- Background in the call as on the screen
- Removed incremental call
SuperSU:
- just another

SCREENSHOTS:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD:

Attached filePoppuri_Mod_Deodex_V2.zip(82.61 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:07
termit901
Message#21
06.05.13, 00:39
[offline]

Messages 2180
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Modified status bar icons

Attached Image

Firmware: all, odex / deodex
Description: replaces icons in the status bar (wi-fi in the form of a treble clef, battery in the form of a pipe, silent mode, bluetooth, screenshot, gps), etc.

Features :
- if you do not have a mod from Uv. Poppuri, then the battery you will have stock
- if the mod is installed from UV. Poppuri, then a bagel tube will be visible during charging.
- the more battery power and the higher the level of reception of wi-fi, the key and the pipe are more saturated with color.

Download:
Bluestatus bar mod
Attached Image

Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_blue.zip(3.25 MB)

Greenstatus bar mod
Attached Image

Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_green.zip(3.15 MB)

Orangestatus bar mod
Attached Image

Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_orange.zip(3.62 MB)

Redstatus bar mod
Attached Image

Attached Image

Download: Attached fileScrip_key_red.zip(2.68 MB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.11.13, 16:28

--------------------

☆ Apple iPad Air 128gb ☆

539 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 2:20 pm