> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Modern Combat 4 | [Action]

Rep: (844)
[WP8] Modern Combat 4
Version: 1.0.0.0
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:17.10.2013

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
LOAD THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE BEST THREE-DIMENSIONAL SHOOTER FOR MOBILE DEVICES
☢ Feel the story - in the course of the story you will have the opportunity to see what is happening and through the eyes of the terrorist Edward Page
☢ Reign on the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
☢ Fight around the world from Antarctica to Barcelona!

ENJOY A STUNNING GRAPHICS AND PLAY PHYSICS
☢ The chaos of war has never been embodied in such bright graphics and believable animation.
☢ The first introduced Gameloft Havok engine that allows you to create stunning ragdoll effects and believable physics of motion engineering
☢ Musical accompaniment and voice are performed by a famous film studio.

FULLY PROCESSED NETWORK MODE
☢ Improved equipment system provides more than 20,000 combinations of weapons equipment!
☢ New system of specialization and skills
☢ New title system

Attached Image

Download:
HAR: hacked
ModernCombat4_512MB.xap
Modern_Combat_4_v1.0.0.0
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/ap...f0-6866345fa26b

Post has been editedBlack fish - 27.10.14, 04:20
Reason for editing: * har

Rep: (2)
Demo something and I can, you pour it for studa ...

Rep: (844)
Super Jack,
The topic was created in the discussion format, so how to "crack". * har for WP8 is not yet possible!

The topic was created in a discussion format, so how to "crack". * Har for WP8 is not yet possible!

1. Then you should have created a theme before, the game has long been released: P
2. Hack *
3. And when is hacked?

Rep: (1)
Will it be for wp7.5?

Rep: (45)
I'm trying to fill this game from the market, but the error pops up to me that there is no memory and bla-bla-bla, although there is no free 2+ GB, Lyumiya 820 handset, if I throw xap on the USB flash drive or in the phone, how can I install it?

i-am-nub,
Will it be for wp7.5?

She is at 920 and 820 heats strongly, on those whose 512 MB of RAM will explode!
Most likely not, the devices on WP 7.8 are rather weak! :savagemessiahzine.com:

Posted 04/30/2013 11:42 AM:

- = WUSTRICK = -,
I'm trying to fill this game from the market, but the error pops up to me that there is no memory and bla-bla-bla, although there is no free 2+ GB, Lyumiya 820 handset, if I throw xap on the USB flash drive or in the phone, how can I install it?

You can download from the site windowsphone.ru
Below is: "Download and install manually"
You load, and you throw off on the memory card, you go to the market, and install it.
Important: the game will appear in the market after the phone is rebooted, and you have to wait ~ 3 min!

Super Jack, don't blow it up :)

Post has been editedi-am-nub - 30.04.13, 12:59

Rep: (127)
Is the appearance of ms4 for Nokia 620 real?

Rep: (51)
Chush @ 04/04/2013, 09:48*
(screenshots)

some kind of resolution is small.
Here with the 920th
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
Do you guys answer urgently, does it go to lumia 800?
If it does, then it lags? And the effects are not greatly reduced compared to ios?
I'm just leaving tomorrow, and now I'm thinking of buying, I look forward to hearing, thanks in advance.

PacaNchick @ 05/02/2013, 15:56*
Do you guys answer urgently, does it go to lumia 800?

She isonly for wp 8

Rep: (45)
Super Jack,
Install manually. I didn’t notice the heating of the phone, I can play a little, but until I ride the subway I’m not warming up ... I’m playing on the waffle too, it’s not heated ...

Rep: (127)
Dak it with 512 MB of RAM does not start at all? And do not register another quantity of OZU? And then download or not ... Nokia 620

Super Jack @ 30.4.2013, 13:42*
i-am-nub,

She is at 920 and 820 heats strongly, on those whose 512 MB of RAM will explode!
Most likely not, the devices on WP 7.8 are rather weak!

Androids rushing to 512, and we have worse than ???

I will say more, a friend has about 300 in total and 150 fluently, and he goes with him. ZTE tegra 2

i-am-nub @ 05/07/2013, 14:47*

say thanks to gameloft for amazing optimization

Rep: (64)
Sword master @ 05/11/2013, 12:55*
Quote (i-am-nub @ 05/07/2013, 14:47)

Say thanks to the creators of Windows Phone for the amazing OS, nothing depends on Gameloft!

Rep: (77)
unhappy666 @ 06/11/2013, 21:52*
Quote (sword master @ 05/11/2013, 12:55)
Quote (i-am-nub @ 05/07/2013, 14:47)

Say thanks to the creators of Windows Phone for the amazing OS, nothing depends on Gameloft!

From the oak fell? In terms of performance and optimization, WP will be better than Android. Do not carry nonsense, just the same thing in Gameloft, because they did not make a normal port, if not because of marketing considerations, they set the bar at 1GB. Teach materiel something before writing such nonsense.

oZEROth2008 @ 06/11/2013, 18:55*
From the oak fell? In terms of performance and optimization, WP will be better than Android. Do not carry nonsense, just the same thing in Gameloft, because they did not make a normal port, if not because of marketing considerations, they set the bar at 1GB. Teach materiel something before writing such nonsense.

Yes, I also think that Microsoft agreed with gameplay to make hit games for 1GB, of course, to buy more expensive phones.
And the same Temple run can be easily launched on phones with 512, or even 256 MB (ipod touch 4, iPhone 3GS). Again, marketing, so that

Rep: (0)
Super Jack @ 04/29/2013, 10:30 PM*
3. And when is hacked?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 02:23