> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Explay sQuad 9.71 - Talk | Tablet, 9.71 "

Rep: (112)
DiscussionExplay sQuad 9.71 / Teclast A10HD
PicturesQuad 9.71
Description 9.71 | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

F.A.Q. - Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q: My tablet hangs / reboots on any firmware.
A: If the tablet hangs on a clean official firmware installed with formatting - you have a defective tablet - carry it back to the store or service center.

Q: Each time the screen is turned on (the tablet wakes up), there is a click from the back top side, there is no such sound when the screen is turned off. Does everyone have it ??
A: This click is the autofocus operation of the rear camera 5mp. This is normal. However, if the sound is very strong, then the lens hits the body and incorrect focusing is possible. If there is no sound at all, then the lens is clamped and autofocus will not work. It is treated by grinding a part of the plastic lining of the case.

Q: On the stock firmware, the youtube application instead of the video shows black. The sound works. How to fix?
A: The version in the drain insertion curve, it is necessary to put an older version of the YouTubethis one. All firmware 4.2 such problems are not initially.

Q: The AEV Mod 0.9 Alpha firmware does not work well / CoolReader slows down, what should I do?
A: This is a problem in the incompatibility of CoolReader and all Android 4.2 firmware (they say that on other devices as well). On earlier firmware, the problem is not noticed. Disable paging animation or use an alternative, for example fb2reader.

Q: If I charge the tablet not through the native connector but through the microUSB connector, how much will it charge?
A: It all depends on the power of the charger. If you use a powerful charger capable of delivering at least 2 Amps, then the charging time will be exactly the same as if you used a native charger. Just be careful! The microUSB connector is not designed for such currents, so it’s still recommended to use native charging, and if there’s no other way out, don’t unplug the microUSB cable from the tablet when the charging is connected to the network !!!

Q: In Skype, on the tablet, video from both cameras is displayed correctly, and the interlocutor sees me as a green picture (as from the front camera, and from the rear one is fine). Does anyone know how to treat?
A: Try to install another version of Skype (version 3.2.0.6673 works exactly), in such cases, the problem is often in the Skype version.

Q: The speed of copying files on the network via WIFI (via roor explorer, ES Explorer from windows network drive) reaches 1 megabyte per second. Is it possible to increase?
A: It is necessary to map network drives. To do this, you need to downloadВ® Mount Manager. Set. Enter the settings specified by the link. In order to modify files and folders in the network drives to add to the connection settings (green plus) dir_mode = 0777, file_mode = 0777. To display Cyrillic add I / O Charset = utf8. And the files and folders you create in Cyrillic on a network drive can not. View application settings, and put all the jackdaws. After said actions speed rises up to 5 megabytes per second.

Useful files and utilities
Compact Operating Instructions sQuad 9.71- other instructions yet!
The local copy of these instructions:Attached filesQuad_9.71_cut_version-RUS.pdf(288.8 KB)

User manual Android 4
Useful programs
Past voting results
Voting в„–1 (100 votes, 08.29.2013 closed due to loss of relevance of firmware)
Attached Image
Known varieties of the tablet
At the moment, the following are known plate varieties:
1.Explay sQuad 9.71 (Rev.1 ) Touch sensor Goodix gt927 - up to 10 simultaneous touches (S / N: 04315120610xhhh, 04315120350xhhh )
2.Explay sQuad 9.71 (Rev.2 ) Touch sensor ft5x_ts - 5 simultaneous touches (S / N: 04315121130xhhh, 04315120770xhhh ).
3.Teclast A10HD N9A3 (Rev.1, Rev.2 ) - Screen 4mya connected data lines. Presumably as well as Explay can occur as with 5 different finger 10 and the touch-screen.
4.Teclast A10HD N9A4 (Rev.3 ) - Screen 2mya connected data lines.
How to determine what is your view of the tablet
When buying in a store, you can usestatistics by serial number
Or by setting the built-inlive wallpaper, Ponazhimat see how many fingers supported.
Another way through the Developer menu.
miscellanea
History caps
09.11.2013 Add a question in the FAQ.
16.10.2013 Remove from hat firmware because there is a corresponding topic. I added about autofocus. Updated information oo revisions tablet.
28.09.2013 Link to tuning RealRacing games at full resolution.
24.09.2013 The question in the FAQ about YouTube to drain insertion.
19.09.2013 Information about the differences sQuad 9.72 3G.
18.09.2013 Added a link to the video review of the tablet, the methods of determining the type of stitch plate right in the store.
02.09.2013 Adding to the rules of behavior in the subject.
01.09.2013 Added a link on the "Firmware", redesigned cap
29.08.2013 Save Results of voting в„–1
24.08.2013 Added links to new firmware 3, the reference to Case
18.08.2013 Firmware 4.2.2 is moved to the cap, photo, benchmarks script description devdb
Purchase

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 23.02.17, 06:20
Reason for editing: Led to the standard section

Rep: (4)
His colleague from a ten, which was announced at the same time and with the same processor, is now available. So I think sQuad 9.71 will be very soon.

Rep: (0)
Already inselling? It is a pity there is no review yet, I want to see the work of a browser - smooth zoom, scroll is desirable in comparison with iPads.

In comparison with all the Ipad will be sad anyway =) There's this thing looks really nice.
But in comparison with the rest of "nedokitaem" on the shelves of our country unit can look quite advantageous.

Rep: (8)
I wonder who is the progenitor of this miracle ...

Rep: (2)
MaCader, grandparent likely Onda v972. On YouTube there is a video with his review. And somehow I was not impressed with the speed and smoothness of operation. So it should be a good machine. Most importantly - how to optimize the system for iron.

Post has been editedkoy144 - 04.05.13, 09:40

koy144 @ 4.5.2013, 10:39*
MaCader, grandparent likely Onda v972. On YouTube there is a video with his review. And somehow I was not impressed with the speed and smoothness of operation. So it should be a good machine. Most importantly - how to optimize the system for iron.

There's no Foundation. I dimensions in performance characteristics are reconciled, they are very different: centimeter on each side. Other Hull konstrktsiya: at Onda no plastic insert in the area of ​​connector and like front camera elsewhere. In Onda gigahertz processor, and here 1.4. Maybe what else. Many differences.

Took the launcher does not slow down, looked hobita headphones ... not so hot ... heavy games do not put ... I put it on charge

MaCader, Congratulations on your purchase! By the way on charging sensor is not buggy? How to build? How YouTube behaves on this resolution?

Frankly grya to charge film watching ... so do not particularly ... poked in YouTube also not climbed climbed unsubscribe ...

The browser is not without criticism? As in the rest of China, with the ipad is incomparable?

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

AnTuTu Benchmark 3.3
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

On YouTube's Daughter "Luntik" I looked like ... everything is fine, but there is such a fine quality was ... Let's write down the reference how to play them ...
Iows @ 06.05.2013, 13:22*
Browser does not flawlessly
skorole like jerks when there ... and so xs experience I did not have great))) Window N101-II broke after two weeks how flew from under the heavens, and the director's iPads 3 somehow do not remember ...

Post has been editedMacader - 06.05.13, 20:44

Rep: (2)
so what proca frequency of 1000 or 1400 ??? who was lying antutu or manufacturer?

Rep: (50)
Screenshots from the tablet
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Antutu lying lying ....
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited- Serge - - 09.05.13, 19:56
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

Fobos & Deimos @ 04.05.2013, 17:37*
Another konstrktsiya housing
According to the back cover on the Teclast A10HD like ... and the characteristics)

Post has been editedMacader - 09.05.13, 11:34

Here is
Attached Image

Do not increase the frequency will lead to endless reboot or hang

Post has been edited- Serge - - 09.05.13, 19:57
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

Maybe the topic is already possible to move into a thematic thread ...

Rep: (69)
What is the responsiveness and accuracy of the sensor?

eighty-four @ 09.05.2013, 13:17*
What is the responsiveness and accuracy of the sensor?

accurate responsive
Not much after the brakes B)

Rep: (20)
as it has with a battery 6 hours of HD video at medium brightness keeps?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 15:04