-
Mts [ 782 ] ** [30,55%]
Megafon [ 643 ] ** [25,12%]
Beeline [ 546 ] ** [21,33%]
TELE2 [ 285 ] ** [11,13%]
Other [ 304 ] ** [11,88%]
Total votes: 2560

Rep: (1)
I am currently using YOTA with the following settings: (as you may know, you can set a tariff for this operator in your account, (applying changes for the next month))
Screenshots with available options and cost - in the photo.

• 400 minutes of calls throughout Russia to all numbers;
• 5 GB of traffic (with 4G support);
• Unlimited traffic on VK and YouTube
+ Acts throughout Russia (it is possible that without the Crimea, but did not check)

The price at the time of connection - 420 rubles / month. If you connect now - 460 rubles / month.

I personally like it.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (137)
Since lifecell and Intertelecom are not on the list, I chose the "Other" item.

Rep: (0)
Megaphone - home, MTS at work

Rep: (21)
Vodafone UA (with unlimited 2G: rofl:

Rep: (16)
Megaphone for calls, Yota for the Internet. He turned to the fact that it seems like Yota is a megaphone point, but for unknown reasons.The Internet has faster speeds and the signal level is also better.
In due time left with this operator, but then soon returned. "Megaphone" and "MTS" are inferior in everything. There was a similar picture in St. Petersburg. Eta taxis.

Post has been editedSt2st - 24.10.18, 03:42
Reason for editing: pin marks

Rep: (5)
At Rostelecom, we were persuaded to try a SIM card, try 300r, of which 240 are directly on a SIM card for a month, 15g of the Internet.
I have been using it for two months, I have to pay it, only I have to pay in Rostelecom to the window where I bought SIM, maybe it’s in our province.

Only tele 2 because the internet is good! And the mobile connection is the same for everyone!

I use beeline! : P

Bee : ok:

Yota

Rep: (67)
I used vodafone and now I use verizon

Megaphone

Rep: (177)
Tele 2

Post has been editedRomanskyy - 03.02.19, 07:57

Rep: (10)
Long on Beeline, but they are lost, now on Tele2.

Rep: (1279)
Kyivstar (main), Vodafone UA (MTC) (2 sim cards, also needed: D)

Rep: (20)
Megaphone main, MTS backup, second

Boys I have 2 operators

Kyivstar-best catches, affordable and affordable rates)

Rep: (2)
I used to use Life before, but I switched to Kyivstar, since the best tariff and communication is better.

Rep: (38)
Tele2 was the best, and now they are starting to make money. Here I had the tariff My conversation, in which 200 minutes and 2 GB, for 200 rubles. There was unlimited traffic on the social network and the ability to exchange minutes for GB ... The tariff became archived, and they raised its cost to 220 p. I looked that the current My conversation costs 200 rubles and decided to go, well, cheaper. And there... :(

No limit on the social network is no more.
Minutes can no longer be exchanged (at this rate).
SMS in general removed - they are for a fee.

In general, it would be better if I stayed on the archive rate. Still, the best-selling tele2 remains, but I am very disappointed in them. The cost is the same, but the services are getting smaller - and this despite the fact that technology is moving forward. It is my fault that I did not read the new conditions carefully. But now there's nothing to be done. In general, for good it was necessary to remain at the Black tariff. There were 200 minutes to make calls across Russia to ANY numbers in Russia.
Attracting customers, and now they are turning them as they want ...
On the one hand, everything is honest, but on the other - they have led themselves simply unscrupulous and piggy.
Eh, talked out: D

Post has been editedAynekko - 17.05.19, 11:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/04/19, 15:30