MTS: good:

Rep: (10)
megafon my choice

Rep: (69)
: good: mts out of competition! : good:

Rep: (52)
megavon

Rep: (12)
I don’t even know what to say. Well, everyone doesn’t have his incomes at all. Year 3 had been a beeline and I liked him on an Internet, but right now at work they’re calling everyone and the company doesn’t pay much, he started to take Megaphone until everyone is happy with all incoming calls but not very much. ;)

Rep: (66)
I use the Megaphone. Almost 2 years (since O-Lite appeared)

At first, the connection was not particularly pleasing, pleased with the price of calls and SMS (1 cent per SMS) - then the truth was raised, but still lower than that of others.

During the use of the quality of communication has improved markedly. Also, the coverage area and roaming have significantly increased (now I go to the Kaluga region without changing the SIM card).

a big plus was the tariff "One to One" or "First Federal" - for 1 cu per month ab.plata - it was possible to use the night Internet from 0 to 6 for the price of 6 cents per megabyte - but now they have removed such prices.

Now I am waiting for the further development of EDGE technology.

In general, the Megaphone is well-developed very quickly and introduces new services ...

Rep: (94)
MTS taxis! : good:
I use 4 years

Rep: (373)
for gprs beeline
for voice skylink
for it is not enough to drive a voice through the gsm

Rep: (3)
MTS 4 years ...
all calls to mts and from mts, and mostly not to local

Rep: (-5)
MegaFon, Kontakt.spb I have been using what I need for young people for several years now, but sometimes it is expensive, but almost all my acquaintances who got hold of a direct number said something like "Just now I started to feel like a man." Next comes the stage of buying a number, I first have silver, then gold, I have already passed all these stages: yahoo:

Rep: (308)
Well, I'm celebrated.
EMT and TELE2.
EMT - Quality!
TELE2 - Cost!
Although for Russia "our" operators do not count!
By the way, for comparison: The cost per minute within a group is 1.9 cents, the cost per minute wherever you are (by country) is 7 cents. And another 10% discount.

Rep: (138)
And if I have 2 of them? Megafone and Beeline :))

Rep: (138)
KnnV, Sep 8 2005, 12:58 AM
MegaFon, Kontakt.spb I have been using what I need for young people for several years now, but sometimes it is expensive, but almost all my acquaintances who got hold of a direct number said something like "Just now I started to feel like a man." Next comes the stage of buying a number, I first have silver, then gold, I have already passed all these stages: yahoo:

For Moscow, a pity is not true ....
Soon all the same urban change ... There will be prefixes ...

Rep: (15)
megaphone / beeline

Rep: (288)
Skylink

Rep: (3)
BEAR RULIT

Rep: (16)
I live in Ukraine. Jeans taxis :)

Rep: (67)
5 years with MTS

Rep: (0)
mts