Explay Informer 707 - Official firmware (OS 4.0)

Rep: (2933)
Explay Informer 707 - Official Firmware (OS 4.0)
PictureExplay Informer 707
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
The program for the firmware (Live Suit): Download
Driver (BoxChip USB Driver):Download

Official firmware
Version 1.0 (Android 4.0.4)
Download with Explay

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots

For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 09.07.14, 10:44
Reason for editing: Edited Navigator

Rep: (9)
Cyan generally possible to port? Soup for similar kind seen on the A10

Rep: (2933)
Mr.Stalker,
Well, if you've seen thus you can well be able to port: yes2:

Post has been editedVLADFIONOV - 25.06.13, 06:52

Rep: (0)
It is impossible to flash when you connect the tablet prog writes an error 513. All wood put normally. Help !!!!!! Incidentally, I want to sew because of the flashing red frame in the fields, who may have met such a problem? Android-see 2nd time this artifact.

Post has been editedBuduschee_za_nami - 20.07.13, 22:44

Can anyone tell me ... if suitable firmware from other devices? And from what? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (668)
Firmware from 706 or ot704.

Rep: (2)
There is this device. Problem in the following: turn on planshet- black screen, running lights, when connected to a computer (inclusion tobish backlit) - a zero reaction. Tried to flash: first sewing of the stitching that of fastingExplay Informer 707 - Discussion (Post # 19104960)- computer sees stitched without error, the problem has not disappeared, I tried stitching that of shapki- same rake. MB who faced?

Rep: (2)
Sew file of 706 appeared 3g android icon (not the fact that rekaveri), but is not loaded, and hanging =) continue Science Experiment

chamiki @ 04/10/2014, 21:36*
Sew file of 706 appeared 3g android icon (not the fact that rekaveri), but is not loaded, and hanging =) continue Science Experiment

I have the same thing

Rep: (1018)
M
Prolonged inactivity. Locked

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 9:39