> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

D.O.T. Defender of Texel | [IPhone] [iPad] Social RPG from Mobage

Rep: (18)
D.O.T. Defender of texel
version: 2.8.1

Last update of the game in the header:05.04.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Great fantastic adventure, "D.O.T." is in Texel, the eight-bit universe in dire need of champions!

Description (translated as smog):
In this new exciting Mobage RPG, the player is transferred via a mobile game to a world in which there is no concept of death or war and is being torn apart by sinister robots invaders. Only your commanding abilities can save the three tribes of the Texel world and open the portal back to their reality.

Explore a unique world containing 2D and 3D elements— "D.O.T. Defender of Texel!"

★ Unique 8-bit retro graphics, combining pixel and block art with dazzling effects!
★ Many starting characters that can be combined, metamorphosed in appearance and abilities!
★ Power-ups through character and gear customization
★ An epic mashup of robots and dragons set in a distant universe!
★ Choose battle formations with unique swipe-actions!

Well, a few words from myself:
The game has excellent pixel graphics. It is a social RPG, as well as Blood Brothers, but I liked it much more than the latter (to anyone not impose his opinion, because both games are worth), D.O.T. in many respects very similar to it (opening event, pumping system, etc.), but understand it is still much easier, so even really explain nothing. But if there are questions that can be done in any mini-gaydik weekend (if have time to deal with a diploma). The game is free. Built-in purchase is. I play without investing any money, and very successfully!

Important: You can play through BlueStacks (emulator) version 0.7.11.879 and later (I didn’t work with the other versions).
BlueStacks talk onsavagemessiahzine.com: we click

Useful links:
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/DefenderofTexel
Wiki:http://defenderoftexel.wikia.com/wiki/Defenderoftexel_Wiki
List of characters of the game

invites on iOS

Forum members (add to friends)
imshiva1990 - NXVo (no longer play)
vpRaptor - Zqce
bigMuzzi - DLHs
lsdancer - suSV
Folya13 - BwvA
lirt7857 - ZLR7
dramma883 - NCTq
willemsonfame - Y1nC
pro100jekon - G14g
zvladlen - 61Cv

Appstore : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.o.t.-defe...d577574041?mt=8
Download : version 2.8.1

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 14.10.14, 13:11
Reason for editing: header

Rep: (0)
I agree that you need to sell, but the manual is targeted at those who have just started playing. 30th level still need naskrebsti. By the way this time each player has already formed his personal opinion that to do with the men. Eeeee try doperevodit article today. To be honest, until that 3 days event period is not collected even a single epic. :(

=============
Items
=============

Items - consumables for the continuation of the game when it was over:
- Aja Leaves and Bitters vosstanvalivayut energy can accordingly make additional moves in missions and dungeons. Aja Leaves 3 given as a bonus for the entrance to the game every day, and as a reward from achivok. Bitters bought for loot or change in-game currency at the rate of 1 to 300 Texi.
- Nux Nux Bits and restore power supply to be used in the battle with the bosses, and other players. Nux Bits are available for performing achivok, Nux - again for the loot. During PVP and the raid boss Eventov can get Nux as a daily reward.
-Duct Tape and G.L.U., Duct Tape restores fighters life up to 100%, and G.L.U. voskreshalka for killed soldiers. Duct Tape is extracted from the Lucky Finds (randomly when moved around the location), for the implementation of achivok or as a daily bonus. G.L.U. for the loot and as a reward from achivok.
- Pavilions increases the maximum number of fighters to 10 pieces. It is not Consumable and sold for loot or change the currency at the rate of 1 in 1000 Texi

===============
Gear
===============
Gear can be fastened to the soldier increasing its stats. Most of the gear also give skill that a fighter can use. Gear has its own limit of SEF and the same gear can be fused together to increase the stat gear and increase the Shan proc skills gear.
Gear can be obtained as follows:
1. Buy for Texi through the Exchange Texi
2. In the event the game Relic Dungeon as a drop from special mobs.

===============
World events
===============
3 types of game events:
1. Special Dungeon. Dungeons are usually added to the game a pack of new types of fighters. The peculiarity is that here is given EDGE bonus fighters based on the sign or race. Awards in this evernte usually daily, ie TOP players is calculated every day and prizes are distributed accordingly.
2. Raid Boss. It is necessary to fill up a strong uncle crowd. The award is given when players crowd blocked the next evil uncle.
3. PvP. Mochilovo between players. Overall top players and small buns daily depending on your tier and place in it.

OK it's all over Now. Now you know the basics of playing :) Enjoy!

Post has been editedValFlash - 23.05.13, 10:35

ValFlash @ 23.05.2013, 10:01*
I agree that you need to sell, but the manual is targeted at those who have just started playing. 30th level still need naskrebsti. By the way this time each player has already formed his personal opinion that to do with the men. Eeeee try doperevodit article today. To be honest, until that 3 days event period is not collected even a single epic.

To be honest, I was in the early levels saw the trade, and then forgot about it safely =). He remembered only at the level of 30-40. So it is necessary to mention about the trade and incurious, or not familiar with the English people in general may not know about what it is.
I still collected probably only 2 epic from the first dungeon, because well fall, but on the other Dungey failed to pay the same amount of time as in the first while, because the degree to pass on Friday)))) today pass the fourth floor of the first dungeon as I can ).
Typically, finishing 3rd floor in the dungeon you should have 2 epic with little luck. They are united not recommended before the end of the opening event, so from them a lot more sense, both the pump and put in Tim.

Post has been editedImshiva - 23.05.13, 10:41

Hi all) this game I really like (play vedroide). really like it a pixel, and delays the process. yet only took 11 level (class) your account. but I walked around seychashnemu special Danjou (Wild seed) on the ground floor of course (the latter while difficult for me). later I write who already have collected in the gang. also interested in the question: when you come into a special map (where all Dungey displayed) at the bottom right there is an icon is the same as in the dungeon (the type of complexity) only with 5 stars, so that's what is hidden in the icon? (Excuse me but have not yet pressed - dumb)

misteriks:
ImShiVA @ 23.05.2013, 11:34*
Typically, finishing 3rd floor in the dungeon you should have 2 epic with little luck. They are united not recommended before the end of the opening event, so from them a lot more sense, both the pump and put in Tim

From this point in detail. I honestly have collected only a couple of pieces Rare. I can take place (because my team is all from Rare) ** dungeon from start to finish. Place every day in the ranking in the area just below the 10k.
As the delivery of the diploma?

misteriks @ 24.05.2013, 11:20*
also interested in the question: when you come into a special map (where all Dungey displayed) at the bottom right there is an icon is the same as in the dungeon (the type of complexity) only with 5 stars, so that's what is hidden in the icon? (Excuse me but have not yet pressed - dumb)

Well tyknite the sake of interest. The reward for completing level 1 11 000 points :) I can not imagine that there is a beast sitting if rarnoy with the team, I could barely survive on beh podlechki fantastic dungeon upper level.

about infusing agree (though still no ECCP, 5-6 and 3-4 Rarov ankomona). if it is good to pass Dungey falls cards that can pour in themselves (so-called SEF) [read more about this in the last pages somewhere]. also depending on the complexity of the issue different awards (and when locked in the dungeon cash rewards come). Prada's long knocked ankamony from ankamonov pap already made (soon to Babak will also he was Sef 2/5). the same yesterday and today, when visited, schA event is that you can run into a dungeon minibosses and soak it to get one of the available cards (fighters). I really banunu with him fell (as purely for the experience) Well, all the same, too bad: happy:

Posted on 24/05/2013, 12:19:

ValFlash, so I probyval 2 zvezdki one two level I pass but lechilki. 5 zvezdki about that, perhaps wait until the best cards (fighters), but thanks for the info: thank_you:

I propose to talk in terms of the usual. nifiga fighter not a fighter, of course it is more convenient to speak card. So everyone understands :) Just the one who wrote the wiki article so called names, so I'm keeping the style and transferred

Okay) will then call their cards

and so are my card gang: 1. Babak (U, sef 3/5) 2.Swaylow (U, sef 0/5) 3. Brightplume (R, sef 0/5) 4.Jadewing (R, sef 0 / 5) 5.Aranthur (R, sef 0/5) 6.Ata (R, sef 0/5) 7.Mihrdat (U, sef 1/5) 8.Kingu (R, sef 1/5) 9.Ahatsunu ( U, sef 2/5)

ValFlash @ 24.05.2013, 10:47*
From this point in detail. I honestly have collected only a couple of pieces Rare. I can take place (because my team is all from Rare) ** dungeon from start to finish. Place every day in the ranking in the area just below the 10k.
As the delivery of the diploma?

Well, I've already started playing the opening event was the middle of the dungeon. I did not have time to assemble a single epic. Then there was the week of the opening event of PVP, where I collected the first epic, like the pharaoh of this)))) And by the beginning of next week, that is, Dungeon opening event, I suddenly remembered that there is a trade! =))) That's when I bargain it once and got 2 more epic with the opening event of the last dungeon. Total I 3 was epic. Well, to them I have already received for completing 2 and 3 levels of dungeons 2 epic. Summary It turns out that these weeks I endured 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 (5) of epics. This week, the result will surpass) In the first cave on the 4th floor at least half will try to get through, I'm somewhere in the middle and has 4 floors, I do not remember just where he stayed exactly.

Rep: (10)
Here is my code will rarnogo dragon: K4GA (Home>More>Invite ID)

We removed the ability to play a guest? =)))

Rep: (32)
I do not understand the ability to add invait id removed or what? on all their devices already tried and nothing, if someone is not difficult to get your hands RN4T

Post has been editedDuch89 - 29.05.13, 14:42

I have gone the day before yesterday about this action (and perhaps you, too, I do not know). Well, we will wait for pvp event) may be lucky enough to gather chenit

Here's a pancake, just missed PvP Event, but still got (to end tomorrow at 9 am) is now 2 brasket goes, I'm there in the 3rd tier in 6th place (pomoymu well). Okay, unsubscribed and went to play again) about the way, invite, he again appeared (at the same time as the PvP event) so that you don `t know that there is a problem, but I like normal)

I have a 3-tier, took 1st place in the 2nd won 2nd place))) Let's see what will happen in tier 1) In general, men are not pleased with this opening event)
But in the past there were no such, it took all of 6 kinds of epics)

Post has been editedImshiva - 30.05.13, 10:56

Apanac @ 14.05.2013, 15:34*
Bluestacs you install, during the installation bluestacs generates ID, install the game, you create your account (you can simply run without any login and password), vvodish code, delete bluestacs, you install blustacs, it regenerates ID, and so on ... At the expense of security: a Che's wrong with that, a different ID, that is, you are supposed to invite friends to enter a code from multiple phones, at least for me twice performed this trick is not punished. (but rode up every time to pass the entry ..)

I tried.
Uninstalling a program does not help.
Everything as if to put on the same phone several times.

Rep: (186)
crashes for some reason immediately

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 8:40