> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

D.O.T. Defender of Texel | [IPhone] [iPad] Social RPG from Mobage

Rep: (18)
D.O.T. Defender of texel
version: 2.8.1

Last update of the game in the header:05.04.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Great fantastic adventure, "D.O.T." is in Texel, the eight-bit universe in dire need of champions!

Description (translated as smog):
In this new exciting Mobage RPG, the player is transferred via a mobile game to a world in which there is no concept of death or war and is being torn apart by sinister robots invaders. Only your commanding abilities can save the three tribes of the Texel world and open the portal back to their reality.

Explore a unique world containing 2D and 3D elements— "D.O.T. Defender of Texel!"

★ Unique 8-bit retro graphics, combining pixel and block art with dazzling effects!
★ Many starting characters that can be combined, metamorphosed in appearance and abilities!
★ Power-ups through character and gear customization
★ An epic mashup of robots and dragons set in a distant universe!
★ Choose battle formations with unique swipe-actions!

Well, a few words from myself:
The game has great pixel graphics. This is a social RPG, like the Blood Brothers, but I liked it much more than the last one (I do not impose my opinion on anyone, because both games are worthwhile), D.O.T. in many respects it is very similar to it (events, pumping system, etc.), but it is still much easier to understand it, so there’s really nothing to explain. But if there are questions, then maybe I will do some mini-guide on the weekend (if I have time to deal with the diploma). The game is free. Built-in purchases are. I play without investing money and very successfully!

Important: You can play through BlueStacks (emulator) version 0.7.11.879 and later (I didn’t work with the other versions).
BlueStacks talk onsavagemessiahzine.com: we click

Useful links:
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/DefenderofTexel
Wiki:http://defenderoftexel.wikia.com/wiki/Defenderoftexel_Wiki
List of characters of the game

invites on iOS

Forum members (add to friends)
imshiva1990 - NXVo (no longer play)
vpRaptor - Zqce
bigMuzzi - DLHs
lsdancer - suSV
Folya13 - BwvA
lirt7857 - ZLR7
dramma883 - NCTq
willemsonfame - Y1nC
pro100jekon - G14g
zvladlen - 61Cv

Appstore : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/d.o.t.-defe...d577574041?mt=8
Download : version 2.8.1

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 14.10.14, 13:11
Reason for editing: header

This is my first topic, do not hit much)
There will be questions about the game - please contact. The game is definitely worth the attention. While only in her play)

Rep: (4)
Kind time of the day) the question of the game is this - after the tutorial passes, the game crashes and in the future the startup window hangs and the popup window crashes, what to do in this situation? Can I have an old one for this game? Iphone 4S 64gb ios 5.1.1

Rep: (2)
Here, too, as in the Blood Brothers, is online progress not saved?

Rep: (68)
Put from the store - crashes after showing the video. iOS 5.1.1 jailbreak.

Rep: (5)
Are there any free ways to get monsters / things / coins?

Here, too, as in the Blood Brothers, is online progress not saved?

If you mean offline, then yes, not saved.

DjShadFox @ 04/30/2013, 5:50 PM*
Put from the store - crashes after showing the video. iOS 5.1.1 jailbreak.

In my opinion, I also had it at the beginning, but it seemed that the problem was resolved by itself, I just tried to go in another time and everything was ok, if I understood correctly.

280291 @ 30.04.2013, 02:18 *
Kind time of the day) the question of the game is this - after the tutorial passes, the game crashes and in the future the startup window hangs and the popup window crashes, what to do in this situation? Can I have an old one for this game? Iphone 4S 64gb ios 5.1.1

The requirements for the game means that ios 5 or higher is required, i.e. everything should be ok The game requires a constant internet connection. The game just crashes, does not write anything? Here's what else I found:
Just a few things to try. Make sure your software is up to date. Not the game, your phone. If you can’t get it, you can’t get it. I'm assuming your iphone because of this board. No clue for android users. In short, it says that the problem may be due to software or jailbreak.

noicecoffee 10.05.2013, 16:43*
Are there any free ways to get monsters / things / coins?

As far as I know, no. And what is the interest?)

Post has been editedImshiva - 10.05.13, 17:51

Rep: (0)
noicecoffee

Free receipt of characters and things through invites (you can cheat).

Imshiva

And, damn, how in the game to sell more than 3x consumables, otherwise my selection button does not work :(

Post has been editedApanac - 11.05.13, 21:59

Rep: (4)
ImShiVA,
Yes, the toy stupidly crashes, the boot image and then throws it onto the workstation. Most likely this is because of the jail (((

One moment - how are jails and departures related? In my opinion, the diagnosis on the face is the curvature of the developers. How many games in the store, but from the jail, no game has crashed.

DjShadFox, but what if this is not curvature, but an idea, so as not to break, but buy? =)

Apanac @ 05/11/2013, 21:59*
Imshiva

And, damn, how to sell in the game for more than 3x consumption, otherwise my selection button does not work

I'm alright)
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedImshiva - 12.05.13, 11:49

It is free<_<

DjShadFox, there in-game purchases, in fact, means that the currency is not broken.

Well, for this there are more jewelry ways. For example, to conduct a purchase not through the store, but through a third-party address. Geiloft does just that.

ImShiVA,

And you just click on the arrow or something different? And then I was exhausted, it does not open even burst.

Apanac @ 05/12/2013, 17:08*
And you just click on the arrow or something different? And then I was exhausted, it does not open even burst.

Yes, just on the arrow. Well, or on the window with the arrow. Not the point. Try to reinstall the game, I do not know what else to advise.

Post has been editedImshiva - 12.05.13, 20:06

Rep: (5)
Apanac
And how about cheaters? Tried through the change of udid Faker, but it does not work

noicecoffee
Through the emulator on the computer (BlueStacks for example), I warn the current there for about 15 minutes for an invite, in order to get an epic it takes 3 hours to spend.

P.S URA, today the magic button has finally worked.

Apanac, how? And how safe is it? And then already a lot of epic and reluctant acc lose)

ImShiVA,

You install bluestacs, when installing bluestacs, it generates an ID, installs a game, creates an account (you can just run it without any logins and passwords), enter the code, delete bluestacs, install blustacs, it re-generates an ID, and so on ...

At the expense of security: what’s wrong with that, the ID is different, that is, you allegedly invite friends to enter the code from different phones, at least I haven’t been punished for twice having done this trick.

You install bluestacs, when installing bluestacs, it generates an ID, installs a game, creates an account (you can just run it without any logins and passwords), enter the code, delete bluestacs, install blustacs, it re-generates an ID, and so on ...

At the expense of security: what’s wrong with that, the ID is different, that is, you allegedly invite friends to enter the code from different phones, at least I haven’t been punished for twice having done this trick.

I will try when the warders are really cool in my opinion))) for now and so everything is ok.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 02:16