> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

40 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> iStrelka | [IPhone] [dev] Alerts about cameras, traffic police posts, road hazards
ivolk
Message#1
21.04.13, 09:37
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1656
Check in: 12.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Антирадар Стрелка (предупреждение о камерах-радарах ГИБДД для iPhone и iPad) download

Version: 3.43

Last update of the program in the header:12.02.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Alerts about cameras (including Arrow, Avtouragan, Avtodoria, Cordon, control lanes and roadsides), posts DPS, Platon and other hazards on the roads.

Description:
The anti-radar program is intended for warnings about stationary cameras (including Arrow, Avtodoria, roadside monitoring systems, markings), traffic police posts and other road hazards.
The program displays objects on the screen as the vehicle moves, indicates the type, distance, your speed and limitation. In addition, it gives up to three sound and voice warnings about the object by the distances you set. Also warns by vibration and beeper with varying frequency.
The program can run in the background (only sound notifications, beeper and vibration), select sound files and download any database of text files or direct links.
GPS is required for work.
Top-all windows as in Android are technically impossible - only notifications.

Read more
Initially, you must download the base of cameras. Then periodically update it. This is done by pressing the "Download base" button and requires the Internet (further, when traveling, the Internet is not required).
To download third-party databases, first readsection on the developer's site

The start of the main operating mode (detection mode) is performed by the round button below (the Start button). With a long press on this button, the "Test" mode is launched in which you can see at home how the program works (you virtually go past the cameras).

Attached ImageAttached Image

IMPORTANT: In the operating mode, the program consumes a large amount of energy, which can lead to the rapid discharge of the battery.
- It is recommended when using the program to connect the device to a power source.
- Also, do not forget to press the Stop button and forcibly close the program when you are not using it!

Main camera basewww.rd-forum.ru (branch "Hammer")andhttp://speedcamonline.ru/. It is also possible to download any database from text files and direct links!

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Developer programs recommend that you follow the rules of the road and speed limits.
We also recommend placing the device in a car so that it does not interfere with the view.

Homepage: http://ivolk.ru
iTunes Store: Antiradar Strelka

Android version: Arrow (warning radar) [Android OS]
Windows Phone version: [WP8] Antiradar Arrow

Videos
Avtodoria and Strelka on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rtiG8ptbD0 [/ b]
Autodoria (3 cameras, 2 sections) in the village. Green and New Kupavna on youtube http://youtu.be/QnmMwEm4rVo [/ b]
"how it works" on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwICrPmbVFU
"other hazards" on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WazmgiFiXN0

The display of pirated versions and links to them is not allowed

Post has been editedivolk - 12.02.19, 00:25
Reason for editing: New version
radix773
Message#22
28.04.13, 13:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 02.08.12

Works good.

1. Some voice messages are unfinished: An arrow at 200m forgets the word "meters"
2. Sometimes voice messages are played with echo
3. It would be nice to add the City / Highway mode, a warning for 2 km triggers from cameras on other streets
(or may change the algorithm)
4. Sometimes it stops if it works in the background, for example with Yandex maps, it stops if
setting button to press
elka_s
Message#23
28.04.13, 16:42
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 16.07.10

Ivolk
Please add the ability to work in the background, for example on top of Yandex maps. Also please make it possible to enable full on / off alerts.
I use istrelka on ios and android, very pleased.

--------------------
Htc diamond =>htc touch 2 =>htc hd 2 =>htc evo 3d =>samsung note =>
htc desire V =>sony tx =>iphone 5 .... For Best in my opinion.
DamionSleeper
Message#24
29.04.13, 08:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 871
Check in: 19.09.12
Google nexus 5

I am very glad that the program has appeared for iOS. I have been using it for a long time on Android. Bought and put now on the iPhone. From the claimed like everything works. But there is a suspicion that in the background it determines the position not by GPS, but by cell towers. I tested one day for a while: I was wrong with the camera position at 100-200 meters. At the same time, CityGid working in the active window determined everything correctly (the base of the cameras is the same). But I can not argue, I still have to do it.

--------------------
ivolk
Message#25
29.04.13, 10:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1656
Check in: 12.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

elka_s @ 04/04/2013, 17:42*
Please add the ability to work in the background, for example on top of Yandex maps

The program gives voice and sound alerts in the background.
The window "on top of all" as in Android - can not be done. In the apple axis is prohibited

DamionSleeper @ 04/29/2013, 09:29*
But there is a suspicion that in the background it determines the position not by GPS, but by cell towers.

Not. Everything is determined by GPS - but iOS works so cunningly that in the background the accuracy decreases.
And there is still such a joke - if you turn on the flight mode, then the accuracy also decreases.
By the way, there is a small "trick" - the number of exclamation marks after GPS - OK - shows the accuracy.

1. Some voice messages are unfinished: An arrow at 200m forgets the word "meters"

So conceived

2. Sometimes voice messages are played with echo

I know - correct in the next version

3. It would be nice to add the City / Route mode,

Will do

stops if the setting button is pressed

So conceived. The Android version also.

Post has been editedivolk - 29.04.13, 10:47

--------------------
Yurius777
Message#26
29.04.13, 16:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 15.10.09
Apple iPhone 4S

Ready to test the promotional version and write a review)
I think you need some kind of Demo or Light version, it will give a lot of feedback and rating, as well as a large number of various suggestions for improving and introducing new functions.
stas24
Message#27
02.05.13, 12:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1043
Check in: 04.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

Yurius777 @ 29.4.2013, 17:48*
Ready to test the promotional version and write a review)
I think you need some kind of Demo or Light version, it will give a lot of feedback and rating, as well as a large number of various suggestions for improving and introducing new functions.

Here, many are ready to test and write a review, only the developer is not yet ready for this)

--------------------
Samsung galaxy S3 - Samsung galaxy S6
dysan
Message#28
06.05.13, 09:55
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 26.07.08
Apple iPhone 6

Arrived 4 shtaraf for speed on 2600 with ditrovki ....: D
How to throw 7 rubles on itunes account? Not enough for this program 7p: D
swarda
Message#29
06.05.13, 10:21
Mad modder
[offline]

Messages 2459
Check in: 18.04.11
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

4 shtarafas for speed on 2600 flew with ditrovki

on the contrary, my fines are finally over. I go only with the included prog.

--------------------
I am a serial killer (Dexter Morgan)
Peteka
Message#30
06.05.13, 10:45
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 07.12.08

Today, once the program has stopped turning off. Those. clicked stop extinguished the screen. But she still scribbles and tracks. Again activated, turned off ... does not help. Forcibly closed it and re-launched the program - everything is ok. Repeat failed.

I join requests with highway / city modes. Because the program went crazy on TTK, 2000-200-1900-800 still cameras, still, still ... chatted without ceasing, it was necessary to chop off, here and the glitch described above got out. Well, the echo when voice acting is caught a couple of times.

Threat gentlemen testers promo and light versions, do not take as much as 160 rubles, buy, because one saved fine already pays for everything, and in my opinion it is worth paying for such a program (in general, people should receive a good reward for their work).
cuba1978
Message#31
06.05.13, 10:52
[offline]

Messages 629
Check in: 03.02.08
Apple iPhone SE

Bought, no regrets !!!
swarda
Message#32
06.05.13, 10:55
Mad modder
[offline]

Messages 2459
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Peteka @ 05/06/2013 11:45*
TTK prog went crazy, 2000-200-1900-800 more cameras

I knocked out all the warnings for 1000, and even more for 2000 meters. I do not see the point in them. all third warnings are also off. left the first for 300 (the author, and not the fate to remove the limit on the minimum of 300 meters? 200 in any way?) and the second for 100. all the squeaks turned off too, left only voice warnings. for if everything is included, it writes / speaks non-stop. After turning off the excess, it became much more comfortable to use.

and yet - the author, get out of anabiosis and finally fix the camera strip-OT. 700 meters these neither here nor here. nakoy me a camera at this distance, it removes the car on any from a distance of no more than 50 meters.

Post has been editedswarda - 06.05.13, 10:58

--------------------
Yurius777
Message#33
06.05.13, 11:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Apple iPhone 4S

I agree, I would like to see the author’s presence in this thread, exactly like the work on the program.
When I had a phone on an android I bought a program and gave advice on improvement, because at that time the author really worked on the program, constantly responded to user reviews and released new versions, which prevents him from working the same way on this version and “chopping cabbage” I do not know . I would have created several special keys for the test for a long time and distributed it if the user did not unsubscribe at the forum at least 3 times — the key becomes inactive, something like that would be invented, otherwise the program will gain momentum for a long time.

An interesting review in the appstore from one of the users:
"When I was driving from St. Petersburg to Moscow, the prog did not show 3 working boxes with arrows and one multi-radar! All in the Tver region ((so now I am waiting for fines ("
The author would have conducted a study, it is a cant program, or simply there were no points in the database.

I don’t have this program on my iPhone (for some reason I can’t buy it) so I don’t know if they added a similar function, but users are asked to add a button to add a camera to the database and that this point is visible to everyone.

Interesting battery consumption when the program is running and the screen is off, as I understand the consumption is high, can I reduce it somehow?
swarda
Message#34
06.05.13, 11:48
Mad modder
[offline]

Messages 2459
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Yurius777 @ 05/06/2013, 12:37*
Interesting battery consumption when the program is running and the screen is off

consumption there mom do not worry. so only with recharging enabled. once forgot to turn off the program, 40 minutes from 90 to 28% flew away.

--------------------
Yurius777
Message#35
06.05.13, 20:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Apple iPhone 4S

There was no such wild consumption on the android, it was of course, but not so much that in such a short period of time it killed all the battery.
Can it be possible to somehow reduce energy consumption? it would be excellent: rolleyes:
swarda
Message#36
06.05.13, 20:27
Mad modder
[offline]

Messages 2459
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Yurius777 @ 05/06/2013, 21:16*
Can it be possible to somehow reduce energy consumption? that would be great

just turn off all these constant tweeters and unnecessary warnings. then it's ok, but still I go only with recharging, because In the foreground is the DVR.

we have a good small party here, but I would like to listen to the author.

--------------------
cooler3105
Message#37
06.05.13, 20:28
Well you do it, come in if that ..
[offline]

Messages 2964
Check in: 06.08.11
Oneplus 5T 8/128

As an option (at least free), place Primo with the speed cams from Stanislavovich on the stub. Perhaps here the arrows will be updated more quickly, but in Primo you can make the voice acting for yourself.

--------------------
Android pie 28 beta
Yurius777
Message#38
06.05.13, 20:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Apple iPhone 4S

Personally, I did not find a free primo for aimobilko, if only there is a hardware version somewhere ... and even then, this solution is not for everyone, now there are many opponents of the Jail.
Yes, and I do not need a navigator, I just need to turn on the program, turn off the screen on the phone, throw it on the next chair and ride quietly, knowing that he will warn me in a way that I have already tuned.
Of course, thanks for the option, but I would like to help the author in catching bugs in such a useful program and testing, so that later the letter with the invoice does not come, otherwise this branch would not be of interest to me.

The author, I have an offer for you to add a new chip to your program, which will make it even more popular, make it possible to change the voice in the program so that instead of the girl you can choose Jarvis's voice as in an iron man: D

Does anyone know or have seen whether a similar mount is being sold for apple-phones like in BMW (go to bed between the seats and snap into the mount with a connection to the radio tape recorder)? Mount on the glass with a similar latch does not offer: D

Post has been editedYurius777 - 06.05.13, 20:49
cooler3105
Message#39
06.05.13, 20:53
Well you do it, come in if that ..
[offline]

Messages 2964
Check in: 06.08.11
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Yurius777,Primo is in the navigation topic, but you can not make a route and the program will work as a speedometer and warning switch

--------------------
Android pie 28 beta
Blackshard
Message#40
07.05.13, 10:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 12.11.07
Huawei P10 VTR-L09

Bought. Potestil on a site in Moscow - Lyublinskaya Street - Young Lenintsev - Volgogradsky Avenue - Novoryazanskoye Highway.

What can I say:
1. The camera is scorching. And I slept 2 cameras on the Young Leninists, which I have never seen :) ... I didn’t pay attention. In general - all the cameras were caught.
2. City / Route mode with saving alert settings for each one is vital. When the camera is notified for 400 meters, the notification for the camera for 2000 meters is immediately switched on, the latter overlaps the first and only then falls into the cellar "Coming on the way." It would be nice not to display the second and subsequent notifications in full, so to speak, as long as the first works. Just show the icon below.
3. Echo with voice notifications - finally can not understand anything. It is not even an echo, but a double playback of files with a delay.
4. At full volume - it works quietly - not bad louder.
5. Accuracy is lame - although I sin on the GPS Iphone.
6. It is necessary to add the setting of the frequency of the alert - and then it beeps constantly, and from the settings - the current ON / OFF. Although maybe I just did not find ...

In general, it is a normal replacement for the anti-radar, which Strelka does not catch for reasonable money in the device, which is always with you :)
Of course, it will not catch mobile cameras, because the base is not updated so often - but for stationary cameras - completely.
Yurius777
Message#41
07.05.13, 10:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Apple iPhone 4S

I remember in the thread on the android was such a request: the ability to customize the program so that when you connect, for example, a charger, the program turns on automatically, I consider it a very convenient function.
Personally, it would be convenient for me that the program be turned on when the phone is connected to usb, that is, the phone is connected to the radio tape recorder and a notification appears on the screen stating that the program is on, or a voice notification.

40 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.30.19, 07:06