The jak and daxter trilogy

Rep: (741)
ohyouslowpoke,
It is impossible.

Rep: (12)
I was at work during the day, sitting at a forum saw that PSN freebie)) quickly came in and threw the game to download list (thanks to the vital 3d) sitting now rock the house))
and the play is not what to kilzon far in plus the game will be that I already have, at least in this to play)

Post has been editedk05h4k - 19.06.13, 20:52

Rep: (15)
All three parts of the presence of Russian, Ali?

Rep: (9)
l5yM @ 19.06.2013, 21:25*
All three parts of the presence of Russian, Ali?

Somewhere wrote like only three, 1 and 2 English

RooceeD,
Yes, that is right.

I played in the second part, but it's almost GTA. : D I will wait for the patch).

Rep: (8)
pancake, and when it was a freebie ?, and then all missed ...

Alexapple,
After the upgrade, ps store, the whole trilogy for Vita and ps3, mistakenly, about an hour away for free.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 20.06.13, 09:37

Rep: (0)
Downloaded jak 3 current, and no brakes and control standards, where you find it that bad ??? difficult current can not pass on the lizard race, we can have a secret to a thread?

Posted on 20/06/2013, 13:37:

What is most interesting, in your opinion, part of the?

Rep: (25)
bazaraff @ 20.06.2013, 16:37*
After the upgrade, ps store, the whole trilogy for Vita and ps3, mistakenly, about an hour away for free.

Well, cool(

Rep: (17)
it seems to me, or evenin the trailer during gameplay shotssags fps? : Lol:

Rep: (53)
iSega
not you alone

As for the third jack from the sniper rifle to take aim?

Rep: (69)
Also download only the third part. FPS subsidence simply enormous stably 20-22 frame in the empty zones (desert type) rises to the normal 30 frames. Further, management is generally ATAS! The rear panel is used so useless that I wanted a couple of times to break the wall Vita. It has already passed more than half of the game and did not understand how this panel, in a fight to regain health is necessary to crawl across the panel and do not know if I can do it in the end. Schedule I was not very pleased, I did not play this game on the PS2, but I can say that on the Vita does not look good, not something that would texture or bad resolution, just the picture itself is dull some, in this genre should be bright and colorful pictures. Personally, my opinion. That's what I play too oochen like is Dexter, very cool character and well-written dialogues for him. Overall, my assessment of the game 4/5, evaluation port 1.5 / 5

Post has been editedraider95 - 21.06.13, 14:03

raider95,
Granted, idiotic panel is implemented, but could read a manual, and all at once would be understandable. It smashed into four pieces.)

Personally, I do not patch will be released for the game will not touch.

PriZRak_00,
I have no manual, I bought only 3 part :) But thank you, Now look for on the Internet

Rep: (1045)
raider95 @ 22.06.2013, 00:00*
I have no manual, I bought only 3 of the
so if the icon HELP on the game screen, press, then manual will ... Although I have not swung the game, so can a ghost and about something else.

mgeee
That's about it, so all the games there.)

Rep: (1045)
PriZRak_00,
but not all, there is information on the game. Sometimes there simply transfer any ratings, and other nonsense, common to all the games.

Post has been editedmgeee - 21.06.13, 23:41

mgeee
PriZRak_00,
Found, thank you :) But from this convenient management did not: D

Tell someone how to aim sniper? Or it is like conventional weapons?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/07/20, 11:25