> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

300 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola RAZR HD, DROID RAZR HD (MAXX) - Custom firmware (OS 4.x, 5.x)
Vlad J.S.
Message#1
18.04.13, 22:29
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4548
Check in: 09.11.11
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition

Motorola RAZR HD, DROID RAZR HD (MAXX)- custom firmware (OS 4.x, 5.x)
PictureXT925,926, Vanquish
Description | FAQ | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Off firmware | Custom bikes

Important information!
If you do not know what you are doing, it is better not to go into the firmware.
The rule for our topic is:
Here we discussonly customfirmware for Motorola RAZR HD, DROID RAZR HD (MAXX) XT 925/926.

Issues related to unlocking the bootloader (Bootloader), getting Root, problems with official firmware are not considered in this topic and are oftop.

IMPORTANT! If you have any problems during the firmware process, then when writing a message,MANDATORY!indicate the device (HT 925 or 926), whether you have a bootloader unlocked or not, which custom reconnaissance you have installed and its version, the version of the firmware that you installed and which you wanted to install! And also it is necessary to describe the problem in detail, the completeness of the answer to your question depends on it.
Attached Image

If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.Attached Image.
The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image.
And do not forget about the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Image.

Rules for posting
1. Everything should be under the spoiler: description, screenshots ("How to remove images under the spoiler") (link to download and on the original topic can not be hidden under the spoiler)
2. Everything should be translated into Russian (if possible).
3. The firmware should have its description (if published by the author), a link to download and, if possible, screenshots and a link to the original theme.
Please follow this rule.
Why did you delete the message?
1.Messages that are not related to custom firmware and based on CyanogenMod / AOKP JB, problems associated with them will be deleted.
2. All posts that violate the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the topic will be deleted without warning.
3. Messages that do not carry any semantic load, and consisting usually of monosyllabic statements, such as: "Good!", "I'll try!", "When?", "Where?" - will be deleted.
4. Messages with words of gratitude will be deleted. In order to express your gratitude - use the function of raising reputation! The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button “complaint ,.
5.Messages of the same user, following one another with a small time gap, having the same context and / or complementing each other, will be merged.
6. Messages about the request to upload to another file sharing service, etc., will be deleted!
7. Messages about stock cores, radio modules, processor operating modes, questions like: "What is the most stable firmware?", As well as questions on power consumption and posts with screenshots on battery consumption are FORBIDDEN!, Because they provoke a meaningless flame and oftop, and so the same placement of screenshots with work schedules will be deleted without warning.
8. Messages with questions: "What is the most stable firmware?" - PROHIBITED! and will be deleted without warning.
Here is a complete list of current rationales that will apply when deleting messages:
* Acknowledgments in the message.
* The answer is in the FAQ.
* The answer is in the topic header.
* Delete the associated response.
* Incomplete, incorrect, duplicate response.
* Merge messages.
* Not informative message.
* Hidden or explicit insult.
* Multiposting.
* The message is not related to the theme of the firmware.
* Message provoking flooding.
The forum is a public place. Before addressing a specific person in a general topic, and not through a personal messaging system, or QMS, think - will your message be interesting for other forum participants, or will it just take up space?

Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
How to install custom firmware via CWM
ATTENTION: EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR FEAR AND RISK! Initial state: the phone is on and charged, more than 70%; Motorola drivers installed; bootloader unlocked ; installed custom RECOVERY.
  • Make sure that the conditions of the "initial state"
  • Download, and move the firmware to the SD card of the phone
  • Turn off the phone
  • Turn on the phone, and go to CWM Recovery: while holding down the volume swing, turn on the power; then lower volume swing, go to the Recovery item, select it by pressing the upper volume swing.
  • Clear phone, wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache
  • Install the firmware. Install zip, select in the file system * .zip firmware and confirm the installation. For custom builds based on AOSP / CM / AOKP, if you need applications and synchronization from Google, we also install

Gapps download

• Wait until the installation is complete. Run Reboot (the first run will take longer than usual)
  • Is done
Step-by-step description of the Full Wipe procedure with explanations on the items
FULL WIPE [includes: wipe data / factory reset + wipe cache partition + format / data + format cache + format system + wipe dalvik-cache (+ wipe battery stats)] is done from the CWM Recovery menu - and is highly recommended before installing a new firmware so that it does not conflict with tails left over from the previous one.
Full Wipe leads to the complete removal of all programs, settings and data, the operating system itself is also removed - so BE CAREFUL - always do a pre-android backup (from the menu of the same CWM Recovery) in case something goes wrong with the new firmware So.
So, to completely remove the firmware with all settings and data, applications (only the information on the SD memory card will remain untouched, except for the .android_secure folder - where the applications transferred to the card are stored) - make FULL WIPE - in the mod.recovery menu choose the following items and agree to the operation by selecting the only item Yes among several No (Vol + / Vol- - up, down, Power - confirm):
1. wipe data / factory reset [in the main menu of CWM Recovery] - full reset of settings and data, clearing the / data and / cash partitions in the device’s internal memory, clearing the .android_secure folder - which stores the applications that you transferred using the built-in a2sd from internal memory on an SD card is an analogue of Hard Reset on WinMo (except for the fact that after HR on WinMo you will bring the system to the state “just from the counter” -
first, everything in the device’s memory will be erased, and then the original system firmware will be rolled back - thus restoring the entire system info in its original form, if it has been changed or deleted; Factory Reset on Android, however, only clears user data / settings, etc., BUT does NOT restore anything, including system data and programs, if you deleted something — in this case, only flashing will help — such cleaning (together with wipe dalvik-cash) can help in case of glitches after flashing (for example, when no wipes were made before installing the firmware, and now the new system does not understand the settings of the previous one)

2. wipe cache partition [in the main menu of CWM Recovery] - clearing the partition / cash - temporary buffer used by the system to speed up access to the data stored in it, which can be most likely to be requested by the RAM

3. format / data [in the CWM Recovery submenu>Mounts and storage] - formatting a partition with user data and settings of all user and system programs

4. format / cache [in the CWM Recovery submenu>Mounts and storage] - cache partition formatting

5. format / system [in the CWM Recovery submenu>Mounts and storage] - formatting the system partition - in fact, the complete removal of traces of the operating system - ATTENTION, you will not be able to start the device after this item until a new firmware is installed! Only the engineering menu and recovery mode will remain available.

6. wipe dalvik-cache [in the submenu CWM Recovery->Advanced] - clearing the cache of .dex files - this is a special format of the files run by the virtual machine - a separate clearing of this cache can help, when you need to save all user data, settings and applications - the cache will be recreated the next time the machine is started, the download may be longer than usual

7. wipe battery stats - can be done if you want to recalibrate the battery - the batterystats.bin file is deleted, - it is recommended to do it at 100% charge for recalibration, however, recently Google engineer officially stated that this method is a myth and can NOT work, because this file only stores battery statistics, which we see in the Settings menu->About phone>The battery is not used for anything else; moreover, all the data inside the file is recreated again after each reboot.

Another item added to CWM Recovery 5.2.0.8:
8. format / boot - formatting the system kernel
Install CWM (bootloader must be unlocked)
Patch for correct GSM operation on Motorola Verizon CDMA phones on Android
We read here or here .
Installing custom firmware on the example of CM

Recovery
Firmware
Archive of irrelevant firmware versions
Lollipop
Marshmallow

miscellanea
GSM for xt926 on OS 4.3 builds (Slimbean, Carbon, Beanstalk, AOKR, etc.)
INTERTELECOM SETUP ON THE EXAMPLE OF M
Management and work with Bootloader (bootloader).
Solution - at installation an error (Status 7)
Root for xt926 on 4.1.2 OTA 9.18.94 | 9.30.1 is ALREADY possible !!! The utility has been updatedDroid Razr HD Chopocalypse v2.8 Eng | Rusthe possibility of obtaining ROOT rights to OTA 9.18.94 / 9.30.1. + the latest TWRP and SSR.
Crack for XT926 | XT926M - 4.4.2 Thank you say yurok82
After upgrading the RAZR HD XT926 to firmware version 183.46.10.XT926 KitKat 4.4.2, Route became possible with the help of:tr.apk
And also after upgrading to 183.46.10.XT926 KitKat 4.4.2 you get the opportunity to unlock the bootloader using:Motopocalypse.apk
Wi-Fi does not work
Installing kitekata + root + unlock boot + rusik
GPS on custom firmware.
Results of past surveys
Which caste do you think is the most efficient?
Attached Image

Topics Curator: _ @ Le} {_ 80

Questions, suggestions and suggestions for filling the topic header, send to the topic curator QMS.

Post has been edited_ @ Le} {_ 80 - 07.09.16, 20:08
Reason for editing: TWRP
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#42
29.04.13, 20:57
A1
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 750
Check in: 24.05.11
Motorola Moto X

bfx @ 04/29/2013, 20:53*
Has anyone already tested RageHD v1.1? Who can tell if I can successfully flash it through a safestrap with a locked loader?

Would have put it for a long time)))

Honestly 100% not sure, but I think not needed. This is a ROM. Otherwise, I think it would be written ....

P.S>What does Debloated mean ??

Post has been edited`SunDayBoy ™ - 29.04.13, 20:58
bfx
Message#43
29.04.13, 21:04
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700
Check in: 26.07.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

`SunDayBoy ™ @ 04/29/2013, 20:57*
Would have put it for a long time)))

yes my internet speed is bad ((I’ll download for a few hours if I’m lucky
Perhaps you will advise something for the locked bootloader?

I don't know what debloated means)))

--------------------
Script to drain | Script for DN5 v6
Motorola E1 Rokr>Wildfire>Photon 4G>Galaxy tab 2>Droid RazrHD>Note4
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#44
29.04.13, 21:24
A1
[offline]

Messages 750
Motorola Moto X

bfx,
AOKPor CM (in general, I think I hurried with the notation of an unlocked bootloader, the bootloader unlock is required in units of ROMs ... I just did not test ... immediately unlocked and did not understand)
bfx
Message#45
29.04.13, 23:27
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700

`SunDayBoy ™ @ 04/29/2013, 23:25*
Do you want or not?

I do not have a developer edition, so it will not work to unlock (

--------------------
BullRU
Message#46
29.04.13, 23:31
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
[offline]

Messages 2906
Check in: 20.06.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

MIUI without buttons put the first thing ....

--------------------
Galaxy S9 | Android 9 |
There is no tablet yet
Acer Swift 3 | Windows 10 |
poncho18
Message#47
30.04.13, 14:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 143
Check in: 25.11.08
Xiaomi Mi 5

`SunDayBoy ™ @ 04/29/2013, 21:57*
P.S>What does Debloated mean ??

So cleared of garbage) for example, from Verizon applications

--------------------
RoverPC X7 + 8gb microSD (class 4), Acer Liquid + 16gb + 2.2 by t & l Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD, Sony Z2Xiaomi MI5
Sensivity
Message#48
30.04.13, 23:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 129
Check in: 03.03.12
Oneplus 6T 8/128

makarona
And how is the firmware, in addition to the APN, any other complaints? Based on what they have written, in this firmware only video recording does not work?

--------------------
Oneplus 6T 8/128 Midnight Black - OOS 9.0.7
bfx
Message#49
30.04.13, 23:50
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700

Sensivity @ 04/30/2013, 11:14 PM*
And how is the firmware, in addition to the APN, any other complaints? Based on what they have written, in this firmware only video recording does not work?

Neither AOKP nor CM nor ParanoiAndroid is working properly. constantly some mistakes with the tube. in ParanoidAndroid could not take the phone at all

--------------------
bfx
Message#50
01.05.13, 00:06
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700

But I put it from xt925 and while everything is working fine

link please?

Post has been editedbfx - 01.05.13, 00:07

--------------------
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#51
02.05.13, 12:31
A1
[offline]

Messages 750
Motorola Moto X

Added by Unlocked blCarbon4.2.2 | UN-STABLE

test ...
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited`SunDayBoy ™ - 03.05.13, 22:01
Reason for editing: edit
bfx
Message#52
03.05.13, 19:09
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700

Makarona @ 05/02/2013, 22:19*
I tried to put something that swings on the link. Downloaded. Put through cwm. Everything went well. But after a reboot, it remains what was previously standing. I tried several times. Same. On the XDA website there is a link to the original post by going there and registering, downloaded the firmware. And now it was she. Very good firmware. With a lot of tinctures. I would love to stay on it. But again, it does not display the signal scale and the Internet icon. Internet does not rise. There is a voice. To hammer in something, I did not find where. Put somebody else. Maybe this is just my problem with the Internet and the display of the scale.

I also flashed this firmware for myself .. I have been going for the second day already. There is no signal scale and still tells me that I'm roaming, but this is not true. Does not play a melody when an incoming call. went into settings>the sound and when I wanted to choose a different melody all hung up every time. CM from xt925 works much better. I'll test a little more and come back to CM 10.1 closer to the night

--------------------
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#53
03.05.13, 19:45
A1
[offline]

Messages 750
Motorola Moto X

bfx,
is it so bad??

Were there exactly?
bfx
Message#54
03.05.13, 19:52
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700

`SunDayBoy ™,
always do all the wipe!
after several reboots, the call earned, but there is no network scale ((
By the way, the speaker seems to play louder than in CM
and there are really a lot of settings!

--------------------
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#55
03.05.13, 20:19
A1
[offline]

Messages 750
Motorola Moto X

bfx,
Is there Russian language?

what is displayed instead of the scale ?? Maybe in the settings there is something ...

P.S>I'm not hunting backups)) and I've already found my firmware (SM) ... although I really want AOKP.
bfx
Message#56
03.05.13, 20:27
Flashaholic
[offline]

Messages 1700

`SunDayBoy ™,
there is.
there is a scale, but it does not work, that is, there is always some gray one.
And when you call, the dial buttons do not work. I mean, when you need to press a number when you call, you will not succeed.

ps the device itself has just rebooted ((

Post has been editedbfx - 03.05.13, 20:29

--------------------
dajespace
Message#57
04.05.13, 06:01
Local
[online]

Messages 145
Check in: 26.01.10

I gave it to everyone)) I read the whole thread, and I didn’t understand the advantage of custom firmwares ?! It seems to be stable, and users all write about glitches and jambs ..
Sensivity
Message#58
04.05.13, 08:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 129
Check in: 03.03.12
Oneplus 6T 8/128

dajespace @ 05/04/2013, 09:01*
I gave it to everyone)) I read the whole thread, and I didn’t understand the advantage of custom firmwares ?! It seems to be stable, and users all write about glitches and jambs ..

Most of them are without any operator "garbage", in some developers add their software (as, for example, in Zian audio player and file manager), as well as additional options for more flexible configuration of Android. IMHO, stable does not mean at all that all functions work, it can mean that the system itself loads and works stably. At the moment, as far as I know, video recording does not work, all other functions, it seems, work more or less stably, judging by the forums here and on xda.

--------------------
Oneplus 6T 8/128 Midnight Black - OOS 9.0.7
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#59
04.05.13, 12:40
A1
[offline]

Messages 750
Motorola Moto X

dajespace,
On against most of the firmware is a markernot tested>which suggests that the other markers are not confirmed in practice ...

P.S>Functional and tweaks, great advantages of these firmware. Put AOKP, and you will understand everything.
isofreedom
Message#60
05.05.13, 13:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 10.01.12
Motorola DROID RAZR HD

Good afternoon, tell me how to put third-party recovery. I set it up, but at the entrance to the recovery all the time enters the usual recovery .... I have already tried all 3 recoveries. Ruth is.
`SunDayBoy ™
Message#61
05.05.13, 13:37
A1
[offline]

Messages 750
Motorola Moto X

isofreedom
What is your recovery worth now, and how do you enter it?

Is the bootloader unlocked?

300 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:21