> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® RemountSD | Mount / sdcard in / sdcard / external_sd

Rep: (466)
RemountSD
version: 1.3

Last update of the program in the header:17.04.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
A simple program that will increase the amount of internal memory through the SD-card.

Description:
0. If there is RemountSD 1.2 - delete.
1. Set RemountSD 1.3. Start a program.
2. Click on the icon "Settings" ->"Wrench" at the top
3. Click Interne SD (English spelling is wrong, but let's not quibble). Enter credit default mount point inside of the card - / mnt / sdcard. Confirm - [OK]
4. Press the External SD. Enter credit default mount point vneshney cards - / mnt / sdcard / external_sd. Confirm - [OK]
5. Click Target External SD Card. Type the required point for mounting external card - / mnt / sdcard
6. Click the arrow in the top left corner and return to the home ekrane.
7. Click [Execute remount]

Everything! I have an external card was mounted immediately, without rebooting!
(WITH)NormanD ( link to the post, for owners of LG L7 P700 / 705 )

Full description
Using:
To date RemountSD three main functions:
- remount (remount) - If you check this function, RemountSD assembles during each download folder / mnt / sdcard / external_sd as part of the folder / mnt / emmc. Even you can manually remount. (Prim.perevodchika - folders specified above, installed by default in the program and relate to the SGS II phone, and for which the program was originally designed for other devices in the system need to understand the organization of the external memory and set the appropriate values ​​of the folder names.).
- fix the connection method as the USB flash drive - If this function is RemountSD made an attempt to resolve the existing problems in the process of connecting a USB telephone on the role of the stick
- selection of the connection as an external drive - running switches the access to external USB drive via the USB cord into the USB drive mode, file transfer mode (speed approximately the same as that of the stick, but the phone can not be seen as a separate device with its letter) and software transfer mode data - ie, Transfer using external programs like LG PC Suite for LG phones.

Automatic functions:
- remount the memory during every boot;
- fix method USB connection during each load;
(Both functions may life enabled or disabled in the program settings)

The efficiency of the program depends on the number of features built into the core of your device and therefore may or may not work. If you (prim.perev -. Ie on phones other than SGS II) something that works - let me know so that we can collect all data on the device works.

Features of release RemountSD 1.3
Application is created, keeping in mind all the features of SGS II phone iron (Galaxy i9100), but wherever possible, the author used the native methods for determining system files / utilities. Because of this:
- RemountSD should work on almost all versions of Android, including Jelly Bean
- perhaps it will run on many devices other than SGS II
Eng. description
Usage:
For now, RemountSD has three basic functionalities
* Remount: If the checkbox is ticked, RemountSD will move / mnt / emmc to / mnt / sdcard / external_sd on every boot, furthermore you have the option to trigger this manually
* UMS fix: If ticked, RemountSD will try to fix existing problems with USB mass storage.
* Storage Mode Selection: ON the fly switch between UMS, MTP, PTP

Automatic functions
* Remount on boot
* Fix storage mode on boot
(Both can be deactivated in the preferences)

Depending on the kernel you use the app may not work, if so, please report back and I will see if I can fix it.
If it works, please report back (kernel, Rom, ...) also, so I can build a list with known working setups.

From version 1.3 on:
This app is designed to fit to the hardware of a Galaxy I9100 but where ever possible I use generic methods to determine the location of system files.
* RemountSD should now work on almost any android version (including JB)
* And possibly on more devices then just the Galaxy S2.

Works on devices:
LG:
LG Optimus L7 (P700 / P705) (4.0.3 works / 4.1.2 works / 4.1.2 CM works) - detailsLG OPtimus L7 P700 / 705 all EEPROM (10/20 / MIUI / CM, and the like) new
LG Optimus L9 (tyts)
LG Optimus L3 Dual (tyts)

Samsung:
Samsung GT-S6312 Galaxy Young Duos

(Write in the QMS - add us-in, if running)

List of changes
v1.3: The app is written again
* Complete processing of built-in functions
* Complete processing of consumer interface (this is the first release in which, according to the author, there is the interface ... and yet ... from not ..)
* Support for a large number of Android versions
* It is possible [in principle] on other devices applications work (but the author will not answer questions regarding the performance of a program on a device other than the SGS II)
* After every reboot [and when the automatic remount] will perform automatic scanning multimedia tethers (media scan)
v1.3: Complete re-write
* Complete rework of internal functionalities
* Complete rework of the UI (the first time I would call this an UI ... but still not very pretty
* Support of more android verisons
* Possible support of more devices (BUT I will not provide support for anything other than I9100)
* Remount triggers media - rescan

v1.2: Toggle storage modes / configurable mount points
* Added the possibility to change storage mode with one click (MTP and PTP experimental, details below)
* Made source and target location changeable
* Added toasts to explain what is going on / what to do next.

v1.1: USB mass storage support
* Added support for USB mass storage of both cards (internal, external)
* Option to enable / disable this fix

v1.0: Initial release
* Basic remount functionality
* App can be enabled / disabled
* Automatic kick in on first mount of ext_sdcard

FAQ
FAQ How do I find the mount path for your machine

*** My media files disappear / produblirovanny / do not work! What's wrong? ***

Andoird system scans your device for the presence of media files, and transmits this information (prim.per -. In the form of indexes) applications like gallery, music player, and the other, that they "knew" that these files you have.
After switching to RemountSD, there is a possibility of scanning time, so that these files are gone with the index or have been duplicated, or are no longer available (again - because of the bad reindexing). This situation can be corrected in the following ways:

* Delete all data from the player, gallery, etc. (Prim.perev -. The removal of the index can be prog SDMaid)
* Delete all data on an external drive (prim.perev -. The same prog SDMaid)
* If you will now, for example, the gallery is due otsustvija indexes do not see any photos
* Reboot and wait until the scanning of media files is completed (prim.per -. Make sure that you have the message "RemountSD is granted superuser permissions" ( "RemountSD supeyuzera Guaranteed access rights"), and only then began scanning the files!)
** scanning (due to work RemountSD) takes quite a long period of time!

The author adds a new scanning engine at the next stage of development.

Known issues:
* Camera does not store pictures on SD-card. The user has to manually select the location to save as a built-in USB flash drive
* Storage information system menu does not display the external SD-card (as with Android-a point of view, this card is no longer - it became part of the internal memory)

Specific problems Release 1.3
* Scans media files for Jelly Bean very time-consuming. Author tried different ways to connect the scan, but without much success. (Prim.per -. In my experience, it appears that the most effective option - to install RemountSD remove all external media files - music, photos, movies, etc., and leave only the ringtones After installation and first run RemountSD, the program always. and rapidly scans these native files and media scan calms Only then can we restore the whole multimedia and reboot -. the scanning process will be long, but all the same - within 3-5 minutes).

Russian interface: Unknown

Developer: Gundalbert
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1734826

Download:
Version: 1.3 RUS В® RemountSD (Post # 25696835)
version: 1.3 Attached fileremountSD_v1.3.apk (738.35 KB)

Past versions

Post has been edited-Sotik- - 09.10.13, 23:05
Reason for editing: RUS version

Rep: (5)
Damn, it fails. v10d. Ruth. I do everything for the substitution memory is said, but the folder eksternal sd does not disappear on your computer can be seen as a flash drive, and the phone memory. can someone zaskrinit that you have written when you press remaunt nau? (where text appears in a small font at the bottom)

Post has been editedAleksey35rus - 28.11.12, 00:17

Rep: (164)
Aleksey35rus @ 27.11.2012, 23:17*
... can someone zaskrinit that you have written when you press remaunt nau? (Where text appears in a small font at the bottom)

I RemountSD be installed and working. Unmount the card. Restartnul. Checked Root explorer-th that folder/ external_sd Again we see how / mnt / sdcard / external_sd . Launched RemountSD. Clicked [Remount now] button. There was the expected message in small print at the bottom.

Here is a screen with the message:
Attached Image

In translation:
"To verify compliance with the conditions (/ mnt / sdcard should not be mounted and / mnt / sdcard / external_sd It must be mounted
remounting/ mnt / sdcard / external_sd as / mnt / sdcard
Both locations are mounted (attached?) [is] the dismantling/ mnt / sdcard "

After this message restartnul all - location/ mnt / sdcard / external_sd no longer visible, and its content, as required, it is already inside / mnt / sdcard .

I think that you have some sort of problems with Ruth - after the very first start RemountSD requests rutovskie right through by superuser - maybe you press [Reject] button?

Rep: (71)
Sorry but sdes forum Russian and not English. Pzhl move the cap.

Rep: (36)
LG L9 runs on checking out.

Brutal_caSper, translate soon.

garik345, fine, piercing point. Add to cap.

Rep: (682)
Generally it is not realized that the "Dances" program holds ....

Something unmount, remount. What for?
Trite can be done to any folder on the internal map mount bind, wholly external card directory.

And then it this way and that, and the way you like, is available without any problems.

so did Sam. On the memory card folder /.sdcard pass from the internal card. Plus, and usually it is also available for the system and for me.

Why do something to unmount and remount the system otherwise than necessary? If you can distribute any routes ...

Or it installs as a single some drive once two sources?
And then do not need to distribute all that much to write. A single volume?

P.S.
I ask because it does not work. Generally does not react and did not write anything.

Post has been editedcontradictor - 18.04.13, 03:57

Rep: (265)
I do not quite understand a superficial examination, that this neskushnaya oboina makes ...
If you swap the internal and external sd card, so this simple script is able to even the drain. To the contrary, they were mounted (large external external_sd as the sdcard).
Or is it an array of supposedly collects two sections? o_O

Post has been editedkirik64 - 18.04.13, 03:53

kirik64
I have a feeling that the program does funny things to do. ))
Mount the outer like the inner, and then "bindi" on it has a new external. : D

If she is really a single crop was collected, it would be cool.
I want this.
To the cards spread manually. But it is probably impossible.

contradictor @ 18.04.2013, 03:18*
If she is really a single crop was collected, it would be cool.

The program just this makes -adds a resource external to the internal flash card . I take more than a year on the LG L7 P700 - never let down - I always visible in Explorer, only one card - \ sdcard, but the size of about 18 gigs (built-in memory P700 - 2.7MB + External concrete Card - 16GB, 4th grade) .

Games with a large cache navigation - all established immediately and without any problems, despite the size.

Predimstvo before directory bind - simplicity and disposable unit.

I almost forgot - my body has established the core with a swap (swap file should be on a flash drive). So it turned out that RemountSD perfectly gets on with it!

Post has been editedNormanD - 19.04.13, 11:17
Reason for editing: correcting achepyatok

NormanD,
Well, that's great.
Thank you for a more coherent and detailed explanation.
Unfortunately, I have it does not want to do anything yet.
But in connection with new information, torment.

And, you do not need to do anything to distribute, on the cards?
All very good. Magic single array?

Post has been editedcontradictor - 18.04.13, 23:03

contradictor @ 18.04.2013, 22:00*
And, you do not need to do anything to distribute, on the cards?
All very good. Magic single array?

Yes - do not have to distribute - are so-so 18 gigs - the benefit to your health: clap:

Of course - for each phone it is necessary to choose the appropriate mount point values ​​- already mentioned respected Katochimoto - Interne SD, External SD and External SD Card. This is because different cards here phones (built-in or external) variety. But, even if Google is able to help us, and the method has not been canceled at random: D

No, I simply nothing happens.
It does not even swear. What I press the buttons that do not.
mount path I have are:
/ storage / sdcard0
/ storage / sdcard1

I asked differently third value ...
In general, the program does not write and does not.
I do not understand ...

UPD.

And the earlier version 1.2 which - works.
But there is not going in a single array nothing. *
Just mounted external to the internal card (not a "bindi" and it is mounted)

*Although, I have the path to the folder, rather than the entire directory. Sportingly, the maps a lot of files and folders with the same name.

I get in this case, "the same eggs only in profile"
On the contrary, I'm just more comfortable "zabindit"

BUT! this is just me. And Greenshank in the economy may come in handy.
Another would be a good description in the cap ...

Post has been editedcontradictor - 19.04.13, 00:15

Description has been transferred, say thank youNormanD !

Rep: (254)
The script would be for such init.d not to resort to intermediaries programs.

Rep: (0)
only to LG? on the other device will work?

ShooterD, and not only. Maybe.

Rep: (307)
the program may be transferred to an example dalvik cache on a flash drive?

Rep: (1)
all vaccinated. guys tell me, after mounting of the prog, media scan hangs for 26-25 per cent, tell me what's wrong?

RuslanMuld @ 20.04.2013, 16:15*
.... scan the media hangs on 26-25 percent, tell me what's wrong?

Proshtudiruyte hat - section FAQ - there are instructions from the author of a program, what to do in such a case.

Yuk11 @ 20.04.2013, 14:00*
the program may be transferred to an example dalvik cache on a flash drive?

This - no.
But you can always use the old trick of moving the file from the / data / dalvik-cache / inside / system and the creation of symbolic link (eg using RootExplorer):

0. Need Root. Of course - and she needed a program RootExplorer
1. Run RootExplorer. Go to the folder / data / dalvik-cache /
2. Long tap on the name of the folder - select the Move
3. Go to the folder / system. Tapan button [Remount R / W] in the upper right corner
4. We go inside the folder / system. Tapan button [Paste here] in the lower left corner
5. Long tap the name of the moved folder - / dalvik-cache - choose the latest option in the menu - Link to this folder
6. Go back to the / data (folders / dalvik-cache there should not be any!)
7. Tapan button [Paste link] in the lower left corner
8. close RootExplorer

All - dalvik cache is already inside the system partition free space.

NOTE The same can be done with appropriate ispolzvaniem Titanium Backup function, but the procedure above - the universal, and that - from the Titanium-but simply does not work on some phones.

Post has been editedNormanD - 20.04.13, 20:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 14:38