> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Digital Audio Book Server

Rep: (21)
Digital Audio Book Server
Version: 1.0.4986.40803

Last update of the program in the header:28.08.2013

Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:
Generates RSS Feed from a folder with an audio book, provides an interface for editing fields RSS.
Is an alternative to the already existing on the siteElWPAudioBooks, Actually it was written based on the idea of ​​the program.

The program requires elevation to backup server's address and add port exceptions in Firewall.

Because application is currently in beta and is possible unstable work, very much I ask when an error in the program to fill additional information under any circumstances, has failed. The error will be sent to me by e-mail automatically the next time you start the program. If there is an understanding that the program crashes due to a media file, such as that something is wrong with tags, it is desirable to send the file that caused the fall of the address [email protected], it will greatly help in the localization error and its correction efficiency.

Attached Image

Opportunities:
  • directory read from an audio book, the formation of references to books files, take account of any subdirectories, in this regard, strongly recommended that you book as a large media library directory, or the root of drive C: /.
  • Trying to fill the data about the book and the chapters of the media tag, these books are filled from the first file, the data of each chapter of your file.
  • Assign a picture on the cover of the book, if the media file tags are detected images, they will be drawn in the book folder as a separate file that can be used as a cover.
  • Appointment of an unlimited number of images in each chapter separately.
  • Switching the interface language "on the fly" without restarting the application. At the moment, supported by Russian and English.
  • Group operations by assigning the name of the head: is generated from the number, file name, or the name of the book + number.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Archive: DigitalAudioBookServer_v.1.0.4986.40803.zip
Previous versions:

Post has been editedkirk999 - 28.08.13, 20:43
Reason for editing: v.1.0.4986.40803

Rep: (2)
In the video on YouTube shows how the emulator works program for windows phone Digital Audio book. Any convenience store or on this forum I could not find such a program. Clarify please, where it can be found.

Digital Audio book - is the main application, and the program of this topic of its satellite, a helper application - the local server to fill books. DAB is preparing for certification, or rather to the first beta testing (by the way will need testers;)), is now preparing the documentation and test books, in short doing "paper" work.

Post has been editedNab0y - 24.05.13, 22:25

For some strange reason I can not edit your same message in the header, but oh well.

Correction and refinement of the program:
- Improved work button "Add / Add" to the heads of now it does not just add a new row to the table with empty values, and opens a dialog to add a chapter file
- In the context menu of the field "Description of the book" added to standard items "Cut, Copy, Paste"
- In the field of editing the name of the head of clicks added handlers "PageUp", "PageDown" which switch the current to the next chapter, the previous chapter, respectively. Convenient for manual filling of names of heads, no need to constantly reach for the mouse
- Added button to save the current book to a file, the file with the extension .dab, but in fact it is in the XML format of the podcast. Path in a file saved in a format relative to the root folder of the book that allows you to move a folder with a book and then painlessly download the description of the book from .dab file back to the program, the path will be recalculated.
- Added an upload button from the book .dab file.
- Removed the field path to the file from the right pane, edit the properties of the head, the way is left in the table titles, so it's best to navigate the book structure.
Attached Image
Attached fileDigitalAudioBookServer 1.0.4892.40589.zip(1.5 MB)

Post has been editedChush - 26.05.13, 05:03

Upgrading, fixed:
1. For long routes files written in Cyrillic server did not commit the files. The reason is that the application uses the library windows Http.sys, by default in the registry for UrlSegmentMaxLength set to 260, this means that the length of each path segment (before slash slash from either end of the road) should not exceed 260 characters (pruflinkhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/820129 ).
If you take for example the file "001_A_Kravets - S_Tsormudyan _VSHNB - Hell has zdes__ Chapter 1.mp3" length of 60 characters, but the fact is that the transfer of the Cyrillic alphabet, and spaces are converted and the file name becomes
001_% D0% 90_% D0% 9A% D1% 80% D0% B0% D0% B2% D0% B5% D1% 86% 20% E2% 80% 93% 20% D0% A1_% D0% A6% D0% BE% D1% 80% D0% BC% D1% 83% D0% B4% D1% 8F% D0% BD% 20_% D0% 92% D0% A8% D0% 9D% D0% 91% 20% 20% D0 % 90% D0% B4% 20% D1% 83% D0% B6% D0% B5% 20% D0% B7% D0% B4% D0% B5% D1% 81% D1% 8C __% 20% D0% 93% D0 % BB% D0% B0% D0% B2% D0% B0% 201.mp3

that is exactly 261. At the request of the file from the server, it returns an error code to 400.
The value of 260 can be increased in the registry, but not every user can be competent in this matter, or it is banal simply may not have enough rights to perform this operation.

The server is now taught to check the length of the segments of the paths before starting if it detected a long way in the folder path (the book may consist of several folders or sub-folders) will get a message "Url path is too long. Reduce the structure of sub-directories. The server could not be started." in this case, the user will have to rename the folders books.
If the problem is only in the name of the file will be given a dialog box with the message "Url path is too long. Enable Digital Audio Book Server rename book files to reduce the length of the path?" if you agree to the renaming, the book files will be renamed, the file name will be reduced from the end with the addition of the counter, in order to avoid matching filenames. Number bude counter symbols dependent on the number of files in the book, if up to 10, one symbol, if between 10 and 99, then two etc.
Attention! The files will be renamed to the physical disk, to cancel this operation is not possible, only manually.

2. Added Ukrainian localization.

Attached files

Attached fileDigitalAudioBookServer 1.0.4901.40573.zip(1.51 MB)

Post has been editedNab0y - 02.06.13, 22:28

Upgrading to the 1.0.4903.40752
Fixed server crash when trying to launch in the Ukrainian localization.
Added German and Italian localization.

Attached files

Attached fileDigitalAudioBookServer 1.0.4903.40752.zip(1.52 MB)

Improved: detection in the expansion of .m4b book files folder, the server issues a dialogue with a proposal to change the extension to .m4a. For the reason that Windows Phone 8 currently does not play the type of .m4b, but in most cases .m4b codec files supported by the device.
Attention! Easily rename files does not guarantee playback of data types, device files, which depends on the codec encoded files.

Attached files

Attached fileDigitalAudioBookServer 1.0.4908.38832.zip(1.52 MB)

Rep: (17)
I do not understand the meaning of using a computer to form hostname URL.
We represent ordinary home network with Wi-Fi-router. All DNS-requests recursively go to the provider's DNS-server. Such that the host "win7-local" - is 192.168.0.2 - only he knows win7-local. Any other customer home network, there is no chance to reach this host by name.
Accordingly, if the program generated a link likehttp: // win7-local: 8888 / rss.xmlenter in the Digital Audio Book - the program will never find rss-feed.

Yes, it can be used or avahi mDNS, but that particular cases.
It should be on the road or just use the IP-address of the interface, or add some avahi / bonjour, something to the client can find the server.

I have here does not work. I create a book. The paths to mp3 files no gaps or Cyrillic. It seems everything is correct, run the server. Any attempt to connect - HTTP Error 400. Regardless of who, where and how requests rss.xml. Tcpdump can attach a file, screenshots, any debug information.

I have everything working perfectly it is for DNS.
And even if the server's address, the IP address to put does not work?

Nab0y @ 27.08.2013, 15:23*
I have everything working perfectly it is for DNS.

It only indicates the presence of operating mDNS in your network. Not always and not everywhere it is.
IMHO versatile implement necessary - because not everyone will guess to make IP-address in the URL instead of the hostname.

Nab0y @ 27.08.2013, 15:23*
And even if the server's address, the IP address to put does not work?

Does not work, even if you hang the application on localhost and make a GET on it. Even on the Left "GET" get a 400 error instead of 404.

Started checking on - it's bad at all I have:
- created .dab file after restarting the program does not open - says "Error parsing".
- laid out the program does not open, and offer to send a notice to the developer in skydrive file .dab.

Firewalls in addition to standard yet on your computer have? The program adds an exception only in the standard Windows.
And you can still screenshot Usually some running on [email protected]

biscup @ 27.08.2013, 13:37*
Started checking on - it's bad at all I have:
- created .dab file after restarting the program does not open - says "Error parsing".
- laid out the program does not open, and offer to send a notice to the developer in skydrive file .dab.

Here, let me acknowledge the jamb when the back .dab understands and if the book is not the main art (cover) out such garbage, already corrected, the update does not spread to the general overview, as there is added functionality that is relevant only when the new update for the mobile Digital Audio Book, but it is now certified.
I can send personalized, mail in a personal, I send the file.

Nab0y @ 27.08.2013, 15:49*
Firewalls in addition to standard yet on your computer have?

1. pristine Win7 (under VirtualBox). It sets only .NET
2. sniffer I see the client and server exchange, traffic is not blocked by anything.

screenshot posted.

Yes, if you can send the file server to the same address from which expelled screenshot.

So, already wondering how to understand a virtual Windows, but if you open the URL in the browser with the same machine, the server sends the XML, another should be tried under the general localhost?

p.s. Server sent.

version 1.0.4986.40803
Additions and corrections:
- When adding images on the cover of a book or a chapter from the book itself is not a folder, the server can not calculate a relative path to the file (and still can not). When you add an image from the book is not a folder, the server offers to copy them to a folder with a book.
- When you open a book on the network from a network drive, in some cases, the server adds a chapter in random order. Most likely has something to do with the peculiarities of the SMB protocol than Windows network resources. The problem only occurs when using NAS. Added additional sorting when opening the folder with the book. Including normal when sorting files named track1.mp3, track2.mp3 ... track10.mp3 etc.
- If the book has not been added to cover when you save a file meta description (extension .dab) through the "Save RSS" and the next time you open this file by selecting "Open RSS" error "Error while parsing the RSS". Fixed.
- Added "SD Card", the server prepares an open book for download to the mobile version of Digital Audio Book via SD card. Upon request, the user fill ID3 tag data describing the book, added to the image tags. Upon request, the user made the change extensions on files .dabm

Attached files

Attached fileDigitalAudioBookServer 1.0.4986.40803.zip(1.53 MB)

Rep: (19)
I have at home (W8) clings only by IP address, at work (W7) for any reason: blush:

TSTSK @ 09/26/2013, 12:34*
I have at home (W8) clings only by IP address, at work (W7) for any reason: blush:

I have not even tried to work because there is a domain, something to the phone, anything seen in the network domain, it is necessary to add to it, what I'm going to do.

Rep: (19)
at work has a private beech no domain: P
But I seem to understand - at home I have, he is clinging on WiFi (and only if you specify the IP of the server name), and on the no WiFi. I then foolishly thought that the body computer via a USB cord should see, because if the house at the time of transmission to pull the USB cable, then the program swears that need an external power supply: rolleyes:

Post has been editedCCT - 26.09.13, 19:47

Rep: (0)
It handled like

Post has been editedsadoki - 29.09.13, 14:16

Rep: (0)
Sorry, but the problem coped myself ...)

Post has been editedFoxbat - 20.10.13, 22:07

Rep: (18)
Nab0y @ 28.08.2013, 21:25*
- Added "SD Card", the server prepares an open book for download to the mobile version of Digital Audio Book via SD card. Upon request, the user fill ID3 tag data describing the book, added to the image tags. Upon request, the user made the change extensions on files .dabm

Does not work! "Access is denied the path" C: \ Users \ SeregaExplorer \ Desktop \ 11 The reverse side of the path \ Pankeeva Oksana-11. The reverse side of the path (Nochka) \ 01 \ 001.mp3 "."

If the book files are in ReadOnly folder and drag it to the file icon for the book - the program crashes with segmentation fault. I suspect that is not handled by the appropriate exception.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/02/19, 06:55