> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

399 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Nokia Lumia 720 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 720
Uncle
Message#1
16.04.13, 19:34
v.4.6
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3559
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9 Premium

Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 720
PictureNokia Lumia 720
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories � | Purchase � | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ � | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions � | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

Attached Image

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" for promotionPicturereputation.
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

Before you ask a question about Windows Phone 8 - carefully studying Full Windows Phone 8 FAQ

Utility:

Frequently asked Questions

When will the official GDR3 update (Nokia Black) be released?
Already available, depending on the region of your model.

And Windows Phone 8.1?
Presumably in April-May 2014.

What color is better to take the device?
Which one you like best, but keep in mind that white is glossy and not matte like the rest. This means that you definitely have to buy a cover / bumper, since there are a lot of different ones on Ebay.

What about the battery?
Inside the battery is 2000mah, which, coupled with a small phone power, gives the best survivability results among all devices on WP8.

If you have problems with the battery, and it seems to you that the device is not eating it, turn on the power saving mode for a day, it will turn off all non-system programs (live tiles will no longer be updated) and look at the results, so you can guess what the application can do. cause similar problems.

p.s, turn off the touch + send in the settings (if you do not use it) and synchronize requests in the game settings, and if you do not play xbox titles at all, then the connection with the Xbox too.

Does the tap to unlock function eat the charge?
No, double tap to unlock almost does not consume a charge, you can not worry about it

Is there a full-unlock on 720?
No, custom firmware and full-unlock Available only for Samsung Ativ S, and Microsoft is actively closing vulnerabilities, so I do not advise you to hope.

How to install Nokia Camera / Refocus or some other applications unavailable for devices with 512MB ram
1. Everything is simple.
2. Download the application Fiddler2 (for Windows) -http://fiddler2.com/get-fiddler
Run the application, go to Tools - Fiddler Options - Connections - Allow remote computers to connect;
3. We receive a message about the need to restart the application. Click OK, restart the application;
4. Press Ctrl + R - opens the notebook;
5. Press Ctrl + F - the search string opens. In the search bar we drive:

Code:
OnBeforeRequest (oSession: Session) {

6. Click below this line Enter and insert the following there:

Code:
if (oSession.uriContains ("RM-821_eu_euro1_425"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace ("RM-821_eu_euro1_425", "RM-877_nam_att_205");
}

Note. Be careful. Check that the quotes around product codes (RM-XXX are in English. Otherwise, Fiddler will generate an error. To avoid an error, delete all the quotes and paste them again in English. On the keyboard, enter this combination by pressing (Russian keyboard layout Ctrl + E)
Instead of RM-821_eu_euro1_425 ″ insert your product code. You can find it in the menu - settings - additional information - in detail. There should be no difficulties with this. Please note that it is necessary to replace only in two places: in the first line above and the first line below. We do not touch the second product code. What is the point? The application will change the request as if it comes not from your product code, but from the Nokia Lumia 1020 product code (RM-877) and the store will give the go-ahead for access to the application.
7. Click Start - Run - IpConfig and write down the IPv4 address of your computer. Or: Start - cmd and enter ipconfig there and write down the IPv4 address.
8. Go to the phone settings - WiFi - select the network to which you are connected, turn on the proxy - enter into the address the IPv4 address of your computer, port 8888. Save;
9. Go to the market - Nokia Exclusives - Nokia Pro Cam;
10. We turn off the market, where Nokia Pro Cam is open, we return to the settings - WiFi - disable the proxy;
11. We return to the market, where the application is open - download;

Store map maps cache on memory card
1. First, buy a class 10 card, no less than 6.
2. Then go to the pagehttps://betalabs.nokia.com/trials/Storage-Checkand install the application via the website or on the phone install the SysApp Pusher application (http://www.windowsphone.com/uk-ua/store/ap...d2e?signin=true) and through it we select Lumia storage check beta, and install it.
3. In the beta version of Lumia Storage check, in the memory settings you will have a choice of storage for the cards. By connecting the phone to the PC, you will see a folder called MapStorage (or something like that, do not delete it, the cache is stored there).

How to get back with GDR3 Dev Preview On GDR2
Reflash the phone through NSU (NSU will write to you that the firmware version is the same, but the phone will be flashed to GDR2 -Instructions for flashing Nokia Lumia smartphones

How to clear the folder "Other
No, this is the most prestigious system cache, GDR3 improved the management of this part of the memory, and it should not increase very much

Pro podcasts, XBOX Music and background artist
In the CIS, Xbox Music does not work, they promise to launch in Russia at the beginning of 2014 (however, with a US account and a virtual card from Qiwi, you can make the service work in Russia = $ 9.99 per month). Since Zune does not work with WP8 devices - it’s impossible to get podcasts on the device, use third-party applications directly from the phone - for example, Podcast Loungehttp://www.windowsphone.com/uk-ua/store/ap...d2-da3c0c1d971d.
If you are annoyed by the gray background in the player, then install MPAtoolhttp://www.windowsphone.com/en-tj/store/ap...d8-4ed5df611d97(in it you can add both manually and automatically album covers and artists' backgrounds without having an XBM subscription).

After the update, the Bluetooth headset does not work correctly
For example, information from the user petrovich-minaNokia Lumia 720 - Discussion, after updating Nokia Black, he had problems with the Jabra BT-headset, but the problem disappeared after a complete flashing of the phone through NSU.

Fix file propagation problem
The first way:
  1. Turn off the phone
  2. Remove the microSD and insert it into the card reader on the PC / Laptop
  3. Copy all files to PC / Laptop
  4. Format card
  5. Throw back all files
  6. Turn on smartphonewithout microSD , open music, gallery - make sure that there is nothing
  7. Then openMemory Check / Memory Check Beta cleanse there Temporary files
  8. Turn off the phone for 1 - 5 min.
  9. Insert the microSD back
  10. Start the phone
  11. Wait a bit while the phone recognizes microSD and creates a new Cache.

Second Method
  1. Make a full reset. Be careful with this option, all your data will be deleted! Make a copy of them!

instruction fromuser m1b666

Buttons forward, back and Windows are pressed by themselves
There are only three options - check whether the screen is clean, try to remove the protective film from it (if you have one, of course) or change the setting: Settings-Sensor - Screen sensitivity is normal.

How to unlock the phone for 10 applications?
Full instruction is available in post from biboy85 -Nokia Lumia 520 - Discussion (Post # 29644745)

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Discussion

Error synchronizing with google account.

Post has been editedalexummc - 05.09.14, 08:43
Reason for editing: supervision
R503
Message#42
17.04.13, 21:02
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 97
Check in: 07.12.12
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

I just compared prices in the UAE at 720 and 820. 720th 1200 AED, about $ 330.

Post has been editedR503 - 17.04.13, 21:12
Nfharper
Message#43
17.04.13, 21:34
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 12.12.12
Nokia Lumia 1020

but lumii is somehow slow

I do not know, for me, even after 2g everything is quite bright, and on 3g it just instantly loads. It caught my eye after the optic 2x ..

And with the battery I didn’t really understand that yes how)) But I can say that when buying it was 50% decided not to charge, the result was dead only after 23 hours. Almost nothing was configured, tobish any unnecessary synchronization, etc. I did not have time to turn it off. I am satisfied))
Nfharper
Message#44
17.04.13, 22:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 12.12.12
Nokia Lumia 1020

I spread the promised photographs.

The first with a flash, the second in the "night shooting" mode, the rest of the settings on the machine. From the outside light did not work, or anything other than a night lamp that hit the lens, the tobish was dark))
Attached file1.rar(3.2 MB)

There are identical pictures in 16: 9 and 4: 3. The feathers on the cat's toy are photographed by pressing the button, and not tapping the screen, as was mentioned in the thread before. If I'm not mistaken everywhere all the settings on the machine. By the way, where Perry depicts a lot of small elements (mesh fence, brickwork, cement parapet texture), which turned out quite clearly, excellent color reproduction.
Attached file2.rar(16.34 MB)

And also for a snack)) On these street photos some trouble happened with clarity, but the colors are very juicy and at all (except the one where the antenna tower) correspond to what my eyes saw. Kotofey with a flash did not succeed, but in the "night portrait" mode it is just fine (another question is that he does not twitch, and then the shutter speed is higher)
Attached file3.rar(13.93 MB)

In my opinion, to demand something more from the camera on the phone is simply meaningless, for that there is a camera. IMHO, such a phone camera is just great.

Post has been editedNfharper - 17.04.13, 22:24
Peco_meco
Message#45
18.04.13, 08:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 04.02.13

For two days of use there was only one glitch, he disconnected at 30% of the battery charge and stubbornly refused to turn on. I put it in a set and by 35% it started up on my own.

At me so at the first discharge it was cut down by 4% and in general without any warnings.
I hung on the cord for about 10 minutes to start up again ... I got rid of it)))
The glitch with the proximity sensor seems to have passed, it is now working normally.

I have a black telepon, gloss screen, black body, matte.
AWAQS
Message#46
18.04.13, 09:33
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 746
Check in: 21.10.10

Peco_Meco,
Comrade! If it is possible to upload a photo of your device, in relation to any object, you are interested in the actual dimensions of the device. In advance: thank_you:

--------------------
Best the enemy of the good.
cnuhorpbl3
Message#47
18.04.13, 13:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 04.01.09
Nokia Lumia 720

Yesterday I broke the screen of my RAZR MAXX. And he became the proud owner of this unit. In the store where they took them, they just brought them on that day.
On the first sensations, the camera and the screen are more pleasant than those of the motorola, the dimensions are smaller and lighter.
I look forward to when the back cover for wireless charging and auto holder with wireless charging will appear.
olivaneb
Message#48
18.04.13, 14:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 11.05.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Tomorrow I hand over the phone to the service for an exchange. I ordered a black model in the n-story. I will lay out a summary of the problems encountered during use (7 days) from the previous topic. Immediately I warn you that the "gifts" found in my model on other devices are missing or partially missing.
So, let's go:
1. The backlight of the touch keys is turned on and on by itself, no matter what I do at this time. When the maximum brightness jumps, light appears on the screen above the "back" and "search" buttons.
2. Vibration periodically falls off. Actually, when the backlight of the keys is turned off, the vibration itself disappears when pressed. There is no vibration on sms, sometimes just a melody comes when you call, without the first vibration.
3. The phone is sometimes very thoughtful. Especially in the market when loading / opening applications. When switching between applications, a black screen almost always hangs with a scrolling text and the word "resume" for 1-2 seconds. After opening the application, the device for a second or two reacts poorly to pressing.
4. Camera. here the situation is complicated. Some have great shots with good sharpness, some have solid soap. I watched photos from 6 different devices. 3x had soap, 2x had a great picture, and the latter had something in between. I have soap. The reason is in autofocus, when shooting through tapes on the screen, the pictures are obtained with normal sharpness.
5. Battery. One of the main parameters for me (after Andryusha is :)) and here is an unpleasant surprise. With an average usage mode (3g, wi-fi, gps and battery saving are on, everything is synchronized except for the skydraive and error reports, all applications (except gismeteo) are blocked in the background, social networks are updated every 30 minutes, 3 -4 calls per day, music for 2-3 hours, half an hour of web surfing, 20-30 messages in a hang-up and a dozen photos) the battery lives around 14 hours. Of course, when the power saving mode is activated (20%) and the phone does not need to be used, then the charge is stretched for another two or three hours, but in this mode all applications that are not in use are currently being killed. This is such a salvation, if suddenly I went somewhere and need to be in touch, but not for the full-fledged work of the phone.
6. Communication. In many places, catching has become better (in comparison with the past xperia mini pro), but with 3g the situation is much worse. I have MTS, Simka received a new one in exchange for the cut off (at first he thought about it) and on the past phone 3g loaded sites and social networks at a tremendous speed. Now it’s always such a speed, as if I’ve cut it down to 64 kb / s for exceeding traffic. But I deliberately switched to an unlimited tariff before buying, so there should be no restrictions
7. The black model was pretty brand, the back cover is constantly dirty. I will change to yellow :)

Of undoubted advantages is the screen. Here he is gorgeous! Juicy, with excellent viewing angles, bright. The second plus is design. Despite the fact that dimensions like the L920, L720 are MUCH more comfortable in the hand, the angle does not cut into the arm, the body is lighter and more pleasant :)

Threat Once again, a bunch of jambs of my model from other owners is not observed. Maybe I was just unlucky and I came across a single curve assembly, and maybe only the first appart from a defective wave. Therefore, if someone has similar symptoms, write :)

Post has been editedolivaneb - 18.04.13, 14:40

--------------------
Lumia 720
hec3tr
Message#49
18.04.13, 15:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 16.04.13

Threat Once again, a bunch of jambs of my model from other owners is not observed. Maybe I was just unlucky and I came across a single curve assembly, and maybe only the first appart from a defective wave. Therefore, if someone has similar symptoms, write :)

Hmmm, mmm, not a single shoal like that, weird.
The battery is stable for two days, although I do not listen to music, but the photos with skydrive are synchronized, everything else is about the same.
White color is also very mark.

Post has been editedhec3tr - 18.04.13, 15:47
max5741
Message#50
18.04.13, 16:14
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 22.08.10
Sony Xperia ZL

Hmm ... in the topic on lumiya 620 in the cap it is written that before the first use to make a general reset of the phone. From the owners of the 720th, who did it?
olivaneb
Message#51
18.04.13, 16:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 11.05.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Hmm ... in the topic on lumiya 620 in the cap it is written that before the first use to make a general reset of the phone. From the owners of the 720th, who did it?

Made. The device began to work a little faster, this is the end of the changes :)

--------------------
Lumia 720
Sotanuga
Message#52
18.04.13, 17:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 27.02.13
3Q Surf AN1008A 3G

Today I went to the store to buy a yellow 720 and almost took it, there are no questions in appearance of the phone - the design and materials of the case are awesome, everything is cool, but the display is some kind of horror, on the yellow model the yellow theme stands initially The subject even at arm's length are visible small squares, small squares in photos, small squares, small squares, small squares in the menu, squares everywhere. Anyways, all the desire to buy a phone with such a display has disappeared, I believe that a phone for 15,000 rubles should have a normal display. All the mood spoiled ...
Alexey trubavin
Message#53
18.04.13, 17:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 23.01.13
Nokia Lumia 920

Sotanuga
217 ppi is certainly not enough for the display 4.3, then someone got used to it. A matter of taste. I have enough, though I did not look yellow, but I do not think that because of the color, the perception will change greatly.
Silenny Medved
Message#54
18.04.13, 17:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 433
Check in: 10.01.09
Honor 9

Alexey trubavin
make claims on small-core kernels whose operating systems do not support 4 core processors
By the way, by the way, it promises to release a MSM8960 modification with 320 graphics
And Nokia seems to promise to release a modicum of 920 lumii with this process
but you are distracted, we're not talking about the flagships, we're talking about a specific model, the average level
I don't need graphics in it, I'm not going to play games
and there are two cores in it, the cores are exactly the same as MSM8960 and the same as in APQ8064, only the frequency is smaller, which is good for me, more energy saving

look carefully at the luminescence of 520, it differs from the 720 only in its smaller battery and in the absence of gorylouglass
while it costs 8 thousand, and 720 is 15 thousand
Do you think that 7 thousand is an adequate surcharge for the battery and glass?
I was ready to overpay 5 thousand for the unsurpassed quality of the camera and 2 thousand for battery and gorilla glass
but the camera was not reported, so the price of this product, 10 thousand, not more
Silenny Medved
Message#55
18.04.13, 17:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 433
Honor 9

Sotanuga
I did not understand what squares talk
I use a tablet with a resolution of 170 ppi
I do not have any problems with any squares and other fictional devils
About 217 ppi 720 lumiya and no talk, the resolution is more than enough
Alexey trubavin
Message#56
18.04.13, 18:08
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 23.01.13
Nokia Lumia 920

Green Bear @ 04/18/2013, 18:48*
By the way, by the way, it promises to release a MSM8960 modification with 320 graphics
And Nokia seems to promise to release a modicum of 920 lumii with this process

Lumia 920T for China, it seems for a long time already.

Green Bear @ 04/18/2013, 18:48*
look carefully at the luminescence of 520, it differs from the 720 only in its smaller battery and in the absence of gorylouglass

comparison 520/620/720
From the obvious not named differences: the presence of the front camera, the presence of flash, Support for NFC, Support for wireless charging Qi, camera (6.7 megapixel, f / 1.9) vs (5 megapixel, f / 2.4)
Mikkael
Message#57
18.04.13, 18:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 702
Check in: 16.11.05

Alexey Trubavin
Asphalt did not go at first, then optimized, Nokia Express was also optimized and coming. But I would not count on games, for games it is better to take the 920th, there is 1GB and 32GB of internal memory, there will be no problems with games. And the software almost all goes to 512mb.

Silenny Medved,
Here I look at the photos that were laid out here and in the GSMArena review and I don’t understand any complaints at all, the camera shoots better than most smartphones on the market at the moment. Put at least an example of a blurred photo, just do not forget that before taking a photo, you need to let the phone focus - do not press the camera button much (like on cameras of a soap dish) and only then take a photo.
The same is about the battery, and on the GSMArena and from friends who have already taken everything with the battery, 2 days without problems. If you play toys, then any modern smart will drop the battery in 6-7 hours.
gdidim
Message#58
18.04.13, 18:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Check in: 04.07.08
Apple iPhone SE

Sotanuga
Yes, not the 920th, but the screen at 720 I was pleasantly surprised, did not expect ... at 820 the screen seemed to me worse.
And for the recommended price tag Nokia is generally excellent.
Sotanuga
Message#59
18.04.13, 19:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 27.02.13
3Q Surf AN1008A 3G

gdidim
Yes, it would be better if it cost 2 thousand more and was with a normal display, and with such a price of a maximum of 10 thousand, I just don’t see what to pay for 15, just for the design? The iron is weak, the camera is average, the battery is average, the software is weak due to the lack of programs ... but the same optimus g costs 17500, so there is at least something to pay for, and the iron is at the level, and the display, the battery of norms

Post has been editedSotanuga - 18.04.13, 19:45
proninyaroslav
Message#60
18.04.13, 20:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2010
Check in: 16.11.12
Google Nexus 6P

Sotanuga
price maximum tysch 10

Well abroad, he is worth it.

--------------------
Nokia C5-00, Explay Informer 921 (4.1), SGS4 i9505 (7.1.1), Nexus 6P (8.1), Sony VAIO VGN-FZ31ER (Debian 9), PC (Fedora 29), Mac mini 2014 (Fedora 29), MacBook Air 2014 (Fedora 29)
Silenny Medved
Message#61
18.04.13, 20:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 433
Honor 9

Alexey trubavin
front camera, yes, a very necessary thing, probably for someone, but not for me exactly
flashes are absolutely useless in phones, except for flashlight
NFC is generally so far nafig nobody unnecessary
Wireless zadyarka for a separate loot, so there is generally by
the camera, but be it at least 20Mp and f / 1, in reality, so far there is little use, the output is shit

Mikkael
And that's strange to me, what's in the gsmarena test, so there pictures are just great
what users post here and on Yandex is no match
for Russia, as always, a defective batch for irresponsible money?

399 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:05