> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

399 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Nokia Lumia 720 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 720
Uncle
Message#1
16.04.13, 19:34
v.4.6
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3559
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9 Premium

Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 720
PictureNokia Lumia 720
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories | Purchase | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware

Attached Image

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" for promotionPicturereputation.
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

Before you ask a question about Windows Phone 8 - carefully studying Full Windows Phone 8 FAQ

Utility:

Frequently asked Questions

When will the official GDR3 update (Nokia Black) be released?
Already available, depending on the region of your model.

And Windows Phone 8.1?
Presumably in April-May 2014.

What color is better to take the device?
Which one you like best, but keep in mind that white is glossy and not matte like the rest. This means that you definitely have to buy a cover / bumper, since there are a lot of different ones on Ebay.

What about the battery?
Inside the battery is 2000mah, which, coupled with a small phone power, gives the best survivability results among all devices on WP8.

If you have problems with the battery, and it seems to you that the device is not eating it, turn on the power saving mode for a day, it will turn off all non-system programs (live tiles will no longer be updated) and look at the results, so you can guess what the application can do. cause similar problems.

p.s, turn off the touch + send in the settings (if you do not use it) and synchronize requests in the game settings, and if you do not play xbox titles at all, then the connection with the Xbox too.

Does the tap to unlock function eat the charge?
No, double tap to unlock almost does not consume a charge, you can not worry about it

Is there a full-unlock on 720?
No, custom firmware and full-unlock Available only for Samsung Ativ S, and Microsoft is actively closing vulnerabilities, so I do not advise you to hope.

How to install Nokia Camera / Refocus or some other applications unavailable for devices with 512MB ram
1. Everything is simple.
2. Download the application Fiddler2 (for Windows) -http://fiddler2.com/get-fiddler
Run the application, go to Tools - Fiddler Options - Connections - Allow remote computers to connect;
3. We receive a message about the need to restart the application. Click OK, restart the application;
4. Press Ctrl + R - opens the notebook;
5. Press Ctrl + F - the search string opens. In the search bar we drive:

Code:
OnBeforeRequest (oSession: Session) {

6. Click below this line Enter and insert the following there:

Code:
if (oSession.uriContains ("RM-821_eu_euro1_425"))
{
oSession.url = oSession.url.Replace ("RM-821_eu_euro1_425", "RM-877_nam_att_205");
}

Note. Be careful. Check that the quotes around product codes (RM-XXX are in English. Otherwise, Fiddler will generate an error. To avoid an error, delete all the quotes and paste them again in English. On the keyboard, enter this combination by pressing (Russian keyboard layout Ctrl + E)
Instead of RM-821_eu_euro1_425 ″ insert your product code. You can find it in the menu - settings - additional information - in detail. There should be no difficulties with this. Please note that it is necessary to replace only in two places: in the first line above and the first line below. We do not touch the second product code. What is the point? The application will change the request as if it comes not from your product code, but from the Nokia Lumia 1020 product code (RM-877) and the store will give the go-ahead for access to the application.
7. Click Start - Run - IpConfig and write down the IPv4 address of your computer. Or: Start - cmd and enter ipconfig there and write down the IPv4 address.
8. Go to the phone settings - WiFi - select the network to which you are connected, turn on the proxy - enter into the address the IPv4 address of your computer, port 8888. Save;
9. Go to the market - Nokia Exclusives - Nokia Pro Cam;
10. We turn off the market, where Nokia Pro Cam is open, we return to the settings - WiFi - disable the proxy;
11. We return to the market, where the application is open - download;

Store map maps cache on memory card
1. First, buy a class 10 card, no less than 6.
2. Then go to the pagehttps://betalabs.nokia.com/trials/Storage-Checkand install the application via the website or on the phone install the SysApp Pusher application (http://www.windowsphone.com/uk-ua/store/ap...d2e?signin=true) and through it we select Lumia storage check beta, and install it.
3. In the beta version of Lumia Storage check, in the memory settings you will have a choice of storage for the cards. By connecting the phone to the PC, you will see a folder called MapStorage (or something like that, do not delete it, the cache is stored there).

How to get back with GDR3 Dev Preview On GDR2
Reflash the phone through NSU (NSU will write to you that the firmware version is the same, but the phone will be flashed to GDR2 -Instructions for flashing Nokia Lumia smartphones

How to clear the folder "Other
No, this is the most prestigious system cache, GDR3 improved the management of this part of the memory, and it should not increase very much

Pro podcasts, XBOX Music and background artist
In the CIS, Xbox Music does not work, they promise to launch in Russia at the beginning of 2014 (however, with a US account and a virtual card from Qiwi, you can make the service work in Russia = $ 9.99 per month). Since Zune does not work with WP8 devices - it’s impossible to get podcasts on the device, use third-party applications directly from the phone - for example, Podcast Loungehttp://www.windowsphone.com/uk-ua/store/ap...d2-da3c0c1d971d.
If you are annoyed by the gray background in the player, then install MPAtoolhttp://www.windowsphone.com/en-tj/store/ap...d8-4ed5df611d97(in it you can add both manually and automatically album covers and artists' backgrounds without having an XBM subscription).

After the update, the Bluetooth headset does not work correctly
For example, information from the user petrovich-minaNokia Lumia 720 - Discussion, after updating Nokia Black, he had problems with the Jabra BT-headset, but the problem disappeared after a complete flashing of the phone through NSU.

Fix file propagation problem
The first way:
  1. Turn off the phone
  2. Remove the microSD and insert it into the card reader on the PC / Laptop
  3. Copy all files to PC / Laptop
  4. Format card
  5. Throw back all files
  6. Turn on smartphonewithout microSD , open music, gallery - make sure that there is nothing
  7. Then openMemory Check / Memory Check Beta cleanse there Temporary files
  8. Turn off the phone for 1 - 5 min.
  9. Insert the microSD back
  10. Start the phone
  11. Wait a bit while the phone recognizes microSD and creates a new Cache.

Second Method
  1. Make a full reset. Be careful with this option, all your data will be deleted! Make a copy of them!

instruction fromuser m1b666

Buttons forward, back and Windows are pressed by themselves
There are only three options - check whether the screen is clean, try to remove the protective film from it (if you have one, of course) or change the setting: Settings-Sensor - Screen sensitivity is normal.

How to unlock the phone for 10 applications?
Full instruction is available in post from biboy85 -Nokia Lumia 520 - Discussion (Post # 29644745)

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere

Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Discussion

Error synchronizing with google account.

Post has been editedalexummc - 05.09.14, 08:43
Reason for editing: supervision
olivaneb
Message#2
15.04.13, 23:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 11.05.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Because one user with negative experience could convince two people that Lyumiya 720 is crap

I didn’t have a goal to convince someone that the phone was crap. I just express my opinion on the phone that I have on hand. Externally, I really like the device, the design is excellent, the screen is just a fairy tale, but here's the flaws in the main parameters are frustrating. I found the photos on a foreign forum, there was soap too. So far I have seen photos from 5 different devices. On 3x soap, on 1 good sharpness, on 1 intermediate option
Made a hard reset, there was a feeling that the axis became faster. But still, there is often a “renewal” in transitions. After XP, the soap has become even more, but the color rendition has improved. Miracles. But the phone itself in his hand sits like a glove and the screen charms, damn, the hand does not rise to hand it over :)
I wrote in the n-stor about the light, I will exchange the phone. I also think that wp8 is a promising axis, and I like it visually :) I hope that everything will be fixed in the firmware.

Threat proninyaroslav, no offense, but somehow there is a lot of fanfare in your posts in relation to wp8 :) It’s possible to assert that everything will be fixed and that the axis is the most stable without any arguments about the android.

Let's discuss the vinfon vs android in the relevant topics, as well as questions about choosing a phone :)

--------------------
Lumia 720
olivaneb
Message#3
16.04.13, 12:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

-t3- @ 16.4.2013, 11:49*
My body walks with a crunch on the lock button! I will change ... or for a refund ... C)

Also today I noticed that the body plays around the center, in the area of ​​the nokia nadi

--------------------
Lumia 720
olivaneb
Message#4
16.04.13, 12:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

He also began to bask in the field of the camera when photographing. I hope that this is a marriage of a specific apparatus.

--------------------
Lumia 720
hec3tr
Message#5
16.04.13, 13:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 16.04.13

I read the whole branch and quietly go nuts from the jambs, it feels like we're talking about different phones.
Since 14/04, he became the owner of this device, choosing between 920-800-720.
Jambs that are described are not observed.
No slowdowns, pixel blinks, scratches, etc.
On the battery, yesterday morning at 9:30 am I took off the charge with a 100% charge. Happy routine conversations, sms, mail, a little reader.
In the evening I connected wifi and started testing various services and programs, for about 3 hours I had been raping him. At night, I did not specifically put on charging in order to check how long it would be enough. Now 43%, the estimated remaining time is 1 day 14 hour. Power saving mode is off, 3G is on.
For comparison, the android in the evening of the working day sdyhal up to 10-15%.

On the camera, it is quite a high-quality images, in my absolutely subjective and profane look.Photos are made through a dirty window. Show where the corners are.? Photos for some reason are not loaded.
-t3-
Message#6
16.04.13, 13:45
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 921
Check in: 28.05.11
Apple iPhone Xs

hec3trSomething today has now stopped crunching when you press your fingers on the glass (top) and the body (bottom) next to the lock / on button ... I don’t understand anything: beee:

Apparently, this is a design feature of the model, since the case is simply latched onto the glass and the insides, and is fixed with one screw under the sim plug ... so this is a “normal” feature ... There is friction - once, the case thickness is minimal - two ...

In general, bye - changed my mind with returns, I look like, look ...: rolleyes:

--------------------
Nokia 3110> ..... >Lumia 950>Galaxy S7>iPhone 7>iPhone X>iPhone XS
hec3tr
Message#7
16.04.13, 14:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

With photos figured it out. Tupit autofocus, when photographing through tap on the screen, the selected area is obtained with normal sharpness, the edges remain in the soap. But still it is much better than what it was.
Tell me, what applications do you have installed and in what mode do you use the phone?

The phone is used in the following mode:

calls a total of one hour a day
Internet for 3G 30-40 minutes
mail 10-15 messages
sms 5-10
checking currencies and quotes once an hour
reader 30-40 minutes
office 20-30 minutes
Leo 10-20 minutes
calendar and tasks 10-20 minutes

Not many programs have been installed yet, namely:
English with Leo
Consultant Plus
Liters
Metro Yandex
Weather Live (shows the weather on the lock screen is very nice and beautiful) and Gismeteo
2 Gis
connectivity fast network shutdown
lenta.ru news
Markets & Me market shares and etc.
Scan, bar codes
t-trasnlator translator
Qiwi
wikipedia

Posted on 04/16/2013, 14:15:

Crimson Summer @ 04/16/2013, 15:03*
By the way, white gloss is particularly slippery.

I have white, I will not say that it’s slippery, but it collects dirt and prints.

Post has been editedhec3tr - 16.04.13, 14:30
-t3-
Message#8
16.04.13, 15:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 921
Check in: 28.05.11
Apple iPhone Xs

The battery still pleases, for 13 hours of use -20% of all: rolleyes:
In the 820th, by the present time it would take under 40-45% of the charge, in 8X - under 35-40% ...
Only NFC, X-Box and "screen sensitivity" are disabled!

Post has been edited-t3- - 16.04.13, 15:22

--------------------
Nokia 3110> ..... >Lumia 950>Galaxy S7>iPhone 7>iPhone X>iPhone XS
hec3tr
Message#9
16.04.13, 16:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7

The people, but what about the internal memory? Found such info
These 8 are divided into 2 areas of 4: system for programs and user for content

True or slyness?

And how to check it?
Memory check shows the following
Only 7.2 GB
3.2 GB of them were used 1.9 GB system, 619 MB of application
4 GB free
jimlogan
Message#10
16.04.13, 16:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0

hec3tr

>>And how to check it?
Not sure if this is possible. It was assumed that in infe memory will be somehow reflected. There is probably no separation there.
By the way, about 3.2 GB used, it turns out 1.9 + 0.6 = 2.5 GB; The remaining 0.7 GB also somehow appear in the information about the used memory?
VSI7
Message#11
16.04.13, 18:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 537
Check in: 28.11.09
Honor 8 pro

I am the owner of a yellow Nokia 720, everything is quite normal, I was taken in the n-store. I do not observe any defects, the photos are realistic (not yellow, like on the Galaxy S3) and according to my feelings at the Sony TX level. In general, you want to wait for the update GDR2 or take it now and study. Explorer is not enough, as well as FM-radio. If you have questions, ask.

Post has been editedVSI7 - 16.04.13, 18:25

--------------------
Nokia E51>HTC Touch HD>Samsung Omnia2>HTC HD2>Motorola RAZR>Samsung Galaxy SII>Nokia E52>Nokia Lumia 720>Nokia Lumia 920>Sony Z1 Compact>Sony Z3 Compact>Nokia Lumia 930>Google Nexus 6>Google Nexus 6P>Huawei Honor 8 Pro
Message#12
16.04.13, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 203
Check in: 05.02.12
Sony Xperia ZL

What do you think: will there be an opportunity to put games requiring 1 gig of operative, will the camera improve, with updates?
olivaneb
Message#13
16.04.13, 19:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

111290 @ 16.04.2013, 19:43 *
What do you think: will there be an opportunity to put games requiring 1 gig of operative, will the camera improve, with updates?

What difference does it make that we think our thoughts will not affect the result in any way :)
Here are a couple of photos after a hard reset, as well as a comparison of autofocus and snapshot via tap.
a photo
After XP
Attached Image

Autofocus
Attached Image

Focus through tap
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedolivaneb - 16.04.13, 19:19

--------------------
Lumia 720
lemari
Message#14
16.04.13, 19:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 20.12.11
Nokia Lumia 720

Here are the pictures from the phonehttp://allaboutwindowsphone.com/features/i...era_introdu.php, it seems to me excellent, maybe in the CIS countries supply the worst quality phones? ....: huh:
olivaneb
Message#15
16.04.13, 19:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

By the way. Does anyone have a vibration when pushing notifications? My vibration only works when I call and when I press the touch buttons. When there come sms \ posts in vk \ vtosape there is no vibration. Occasionally, when a message came to the voter and I go to read it, the vibration is triggered when the dialogue opens. But again, this happens very rarely. Is this a wp8 problem or is there something wrong with my vibra?

Posted on 04/16/2013, 19:56:

olivaneb
clear)))

I posted photos without autofocus, the quality is much better. The content of the photo is dubious, photographed on a pair, but the difference is still noticeable :). I'll try pofot on the street, maybe the situation has improved there

--------------------
Lumia 720
murtuzzz
Message#16
16.04.13, 20:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 419
Check in: 15.03.08
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9

and red as you?

not very light and not pink, but not burgundy. such that the guy will not be dumb to walk)
proninyaroslav
Message#17
16.04.13, 20:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2010
Check in: 16.11.12
Google Nexus 6P

Review The Vergehttp://www.theverge.com/2013/4/16/4226108/...umia-720-review.

--------------------
Nokia C5-00, Explay Informer 921 (4.1), SGS4 i9505 (7.1.1), Nexus 6P (8.1), Sony VAIO VGN-FZ31ER (Debian 9), PC (Fedora 29), Mac mini 2014 (Fedora 29), MacBook Air 2014 (Fedora 29)
gdidim
Message#18
16.04.13, 21:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Check in: 04.07.08
Apple iPhone SE

Already a day I'm using 720 from the n-store. He took a yellow, black dull, white glossy and as a result, the brand can be seen even on youtube. Brought a day earlier than planned. The first impressions are excellent, especially after 5800, but without the wow effect)) 920th impressed me a lot more in this regard, since it was actually the desire to switch to WP8. Only Nokia looked consciously - maps, navigation is what you need ... The price tag is charged, 12 ty. would be just right. I have not yet seen blue screens, there are no backlash creaks either. I put the software on BT transferred all contacts in a couple of minutes. After that I caught such a glitch ... I decided to listen to the music on the road once again, turned on the first track ... I feel that it is quiet ... I add loudness with a rocker and I don’t feel any changes, I twisted it to almost the maximum ... While I was trying to realize what the X was, the second track started and it hit my ears exactly at the volume that I had unscrewed before, the attempt to turn down the volume did not give any effect. In general, the volume level was perceived only when moving to the next track. Cured by turning off and turning on the smartphone, after which the store found 9 available software updates.
R503
Message#19
16.04.13, 21:37
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 07.12.12
Huawei P10 Lite WAS-LX1

Well, that and its theme appeared on the 720th. The wife of 920 and after her WP is already considered by me as a real alternative to Android. 720 is interesting because there is a necessary minimum or even more, but for a good price. I hope for the May already appear in the UAE :-D
There I will already choose between her and Sony SP
koka72
Message#20
16.04.13, 22:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 07.06.11
Nokia Lumia 920

Gave my wife a white one, very satisfied, did not understand one point in the description: “Battery: 2000 mAh + panel with wireless charging function”, this is a separate accessory apparently. More successfully plenochka came from the 920th matte, ordered in England, only the cutout under the camera from another site.
Nfharper
Message#21
16.04.13, 23:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 12.12.12
Nokia Lumia 1020

Greetings to readers of the thread! I want to say a few words about my NL720. Last year went with the LG optimus 2x

I bought it in Svyaznoy on April 14th: on the 13th I ordered a yellow 720 from them in the cabin, I came to turn it on the 14th, I realized that I didn’t want to give it to the seller even for the purchase and decided: "I will take it!" : D In the phone, I liked absolutely everything: how I lay in my hand, how I hold it, the assembly, the screen, etc. The only thing that upset at the very beginning is, oddly enough, the camera. It’s just that it was too much praised, and in the end I expected from it I don’t know what)) I have to say right away, after a couple of hours, when my emotions subsided, I came to the conclusion that the camera was really good. At least for a mobile phone very juicy. Only thing as noted aboveolivanebyou need to fix the focusing work, it remains to wait for updates. Today, for example, made a few pictures, later lay out, who are interested.
On the main points:
1) The interlocutors are heard perfectly, according to their assurances me now too.
2) The volume is enough for me.
3) The assembly is excellent, it does not creak, it does not expose to the touch keys.
4) In terms of errors, blue screens, etc. I haven't caught anything yet.

The only glitch was, in the settings it did not go to the "Nokia account" item, therefore it was not possible to connect an account to Nokia applications. Everywhere gave the screen "connection" which hung endlessly. It turned out that you can log in to your account in HERE Drive, after which the account earned and became active in the settings and in other applications :-D

399 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 09:30