> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

48 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Star S1 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "
Agarkin
Message#1
16.04.13, 09:41
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1293
Check in: 09.08.08
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

DiscussionStar S1
PictureStar S1 MTK6589, HDC Galaxy S1 5.8, MiZ Z5 5.8 "IPS MTK6589
Discussion | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
A photo
Attached Image
One more photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Android 4.2.1 operating system
  • MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz, GPU processor: PowerVR SGX 544MP
  • 1GB RAM
  • Built-in 8GB flash memory + microSD memory cards up to 32GB
  • 2G communication standards: GSM 900 / 1800MHz 3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100MHz
  • The number of SIM cards 2 SIM cards work simultaneously
  • 5.7 inch display diagonal
  • Display Type IPS, capacitive touch screen
  • Display resolution 1280 x 720 pixels, 16000K Colors
  • Accelerometer Sensors
  • Camera 3.2 Mp, Autofocus and 12.0 Mp
  • WI-FI: 802.11b / g wireless internet
  • GPS Full satellite GPS and A-GPS
  • Bluetooth Yes
  • AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV video formats
  • Audio formats MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
  • Android Market Yes
  • Email and Browser Yes, embedded
  • Gravity Sensor Yes
  • Multi-Touch Yes (Up to 5 touches)
  • Youtube there are
  • Analog TV receiver No
  • Skype support Yes
  • Email Formats Books CHM, EPUB, UMD, WDL, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF, HTML
  • 3.5 mm audio output
  • 2500 mAh battery
  • Dimensions 158 x 84 x 10 mm
  • Weight 153 grams
  • Equipment
  • Charger 1 pc.
  • Battery 2 pcs.
  • Headset 1 pc.
  • USB cable 1 pc.
  • Cover-book 1 pc.
Video reviews
Useful
Repair IMEI

������� �1 download

Repair IMEI through the engineering menu.
1. Click on the button to dial the number and enter * # * # 3646633 # * # * If it does not work (and it does not work for us), then we setTHIS. and go to the point in the point Engineer Mode->Engineer Mode (MTK)
2. Get into the engineering menu and select: "CDS Information", "Radio Information", "Phone1"
3. In the topmost field, where it says AT +, we add EGMR = 1.7, "your_imei1", in the end, we get the string AT + EGMR = 1.7, "your_imei1" and press the "SEND AT COMMAND" button
where your_imei1 is your imei for the first sim card
4. If you need to register imei for the second SIM card, then in the same line type AT + EGMR = 1.10, "your_imei2" and again press the "SEND AT COMMAND" button
5. Exit the engineering menu and reboot the smartphone.

Option number 2
It is necessary to generate a file with the phone name.
Here is a link toprog
Run on the command line on the computer in this form: imei.exe IMEI1 IMEI2
where IMEI1 and IMEI2 are your IMEIs written off from the phone label, as a result we get the coded file MP0B_001 with IMEI /
Run RootExplorer (or similar) and copy your MP0B_001 file along this path / data / nvram / md / NVRAM / NVD_IMEI /
Well, or as an option to save your file from the firmware that is now working for you, and then copy it to a new firmware.

Option number 3
In general, when you reset IMEI should not fly! If this happens, it means only one thing - your NVRam is damaged / overwritten. If there is FullFlash, I recommend pouring NVRAM blocks via FlashTool. This is done via the Write Memory tab.
GPS
Attention! Need ROOT!
Option number 1
Pay attention to the timing of your time zone.
1. Install this program -FasterGPS
2. Enter * # * # 3646633 # * # * in your own dialer - you are in the engineering menu. If it does not work (and it does not work for us), then we setTHIS. and go to the point in the point Engineer Mode->Engineer Mode (MTK)
3. Scroll to the Log and Debugging tab.
4. Tap on YGPS.
5. Go to the Information tab.
6. Sequentially press Full, then Cold, then AGPS restart (must be an Internet).
7. Exit to the open space and 5 - 10 min. in one place wait for fixation. It is advisable to fix 8 - 10 satellites.
8. Exit the engineering menu and start the navigation.
Option number 2
Attached fileFixGPS.7z(1.62 KB)

Attached fileFixGPS_New.7z(605 bytes)

Throw this file into the / system / etc folder with the replacement of the old one, set the rights rw-r - r-- Reload body with taking out ack!
Personally, I stopped at FixGPS_New.
How to enter GPS settings:
Settings-My location, then click not on the GPS slider but on the label itself<GPS satellites>- there are EPO and AGPS settings!
And another small secret - who does not catch satellites with a cover-case - Tear off the top foil sticker - the one that is closer to the camera - it shields the GPS antenna !!! It is not clear - having stuffed it there in general, it was pasted, because there is NO on a regular cover!
If MTKDroid gives adbd error not found ....
Attention! Need ROOT!
We download and set this file and in the settings of the program set Enable adbd insecure
Attached fileadbd-insecure-v1.20.apk(463.21 KB)

After the procedures, the program will be deleted!
SMS messaging malware
In addition to the standard malware that MTKDroid successfully knocks, there is another one in our body -PLD_SalesTracker.apk- just bang this file and reload smart.
I wrote to the author MTKDroid - I think the next version will include it in the list for deletion.
Solving the problem with 3G
Instruction:
1. First, take out all the SIM cards from the device.
2. Unpack the archive ZP950 + _3G_solution.rar
3. Find in the folder MauiMETA_exe_3G_v6.1216.0, install and close.
4. Open the "Device Manager" on the BB, pull out the battery from the smartphone and insert it back. Hold the power button of the smartphone - connect the USB cable - do not throw the power button !!!
5. At this time, unidentified devices will appear in the device manager, and until you release the power button on the smart, they will be visible, otherwise - the smart will simply boot as usual, and the devices will disappear from the dispatcher.
6. Now on the unidentified device, right-click and select "properties">"driver">"Install the driver manually from the specified location", the name of the problem device is similar to the folders in which their firewood is located, the folder has - cdc_serial and MT65xx Preloader and Driver - USB VCOM Driver (binary). Windows exclamations about the fact that firewood is unreliable - ignore. Installing all this takes less than a minute, the power button can now be released.
7. Run MauiMETA_exe_3G_v6.1216.0 and do all the points mentioned in the manual - zp810_3g_solution_guide.pdf, located in the folder. Do not pay attention to the phrase zp810. This item did not detail in detail, because everything can be seen on the PDF.
8. After completing all the actions from the manual, you need to disconnect the smart from the BB, remove the battery, insert the SIM card, return the battery and turn it on.
9. Then go to the engineering menu by typing on the smartphone the following combination - * # * # 3646633 # * # *
10. In the engineer we find the following ->Network and select Selecting GSM, and if it is installed - WCDMA (auto), change to - "WCDMA preferred", be sure to do it, otherwise it will not work (revealed empirically).
This item can not be performed if the smartphone does not have a SIM card in the first slot.
11. Reload the smartphone.
Attached file3G_fail.7z(31.59 MB)

Documentation in the form of a Word document:
Attached file3G_fail_manual.7z(170.23 KB)

If everything is working fine for you - do not sew! If glitches - well, it helped a lot!
Increase the volume of the speaker and microphone
1. In the dialer dial * # * # 3646633 # * # * -We in S1 through MobileUncleTool get into the engineer!
Go to the AUDIO. Drop down the list:
1.1. Normal Mode (Normal Mode)
1.2. Headset Mode
1.3. LoudSpeaker Mode - setting the loudspeaker mode (the same Handfree mode?)
1.4. Speech Enhancement (Speech Enhancement)
1.5. Debug Info (Debug Info)
1.6. Speech Logger (Logging conversations, apparently).
1.7. Audio logger is an audio logger (software for recording audio) with the ability to quickly search, play and save.
2. Select the desired mode.
Normal Mode, (if you want to increase the volume of the earpiece and microphone).
You will see a menu with four positions, where the first item is the profile number.
*** NO FIR Selected ***
The list in the drop-down menu:
FIR 0 ~ 5
Type
2.1. Sip Tone (?)
2.2. Microphone (Microphone Volume)
2.3. Speech (Speaker volume)
2.4. Side Tone (?)
2.5. Media (Multimedia Volume)
Level 0 ~ 6
Value is 0 ~ 255 (0 ~ 160)
Max Vol. 0 ~ 160
We leave FIR 0 and do not touch it. We go below in the following parameters.
First, set up a general volume modulation.
Select Type: Media
then below in the Max Vol section. 0 ~ 160 set the volume to 160 and click Set.
Next, select the Vol parameter values ​​for speaker volume.
Select Type: Sph
Next will be the Level list - these are the signal levels. What would be clear - there are 7 levels, and each corresponds to one “click” of the volume rocker, which is on the side of the phone. When you get rid of this rocker when talking, you essentially iterate through these signal levels. Those. Level 0 is the quietest position of the rocker, Level 6 is the loudest.
The volume level value for each Level is in the Value is (0 ~ 160) cell:
It is necessary to change. Changing is simple - erase the old value, enter the new one and press the Set button (next to the cell).
Warning! Write down the factory numbers before changing!
Level 0 - 90 Set
Level 1 - 100 Set
Level 2 - 110 Set
Level 3 - 120 Set
Level 4 - 130 Set
Level 5 - 140 Set
Level 6 - 160 Set
Max Vol values. 0 ~ 160 we have already changed earlier.

Talk volume: (in microphone)

To adjust the microphone volume - select Type: Mic.
Vol parameter values ​​for microphone volume.
Warning! Write down the factory numbers before changing!
Level 0 - 255 Set
Level 1 - 255 Set
Level 2 - 255 Set
Level 3 - 240 Set
Level 4 - 240 Set
Level 5 - 230 Set
Level 6 - 220 Set
In order for the changes to take effect on the phone, you need to do a restart (Reboot) with the removal of the battery.
No more points to climb.

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:52
dmpronko
Message#2
16.04.13, 11:43
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1261
Check in: 12.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Where to find firmware on S1?
Agarkin
Message#3
16.04.13, 11:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

The device is fresh - I ordered the current myself and I am also looking for the firmware ...

--------------------
It is regrettable, but it so happened that no other development of mine will be posted on this forum. Search for XDA.
dmpronko
Message#4
16.04.13, 12:11
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1261
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I took it down now I can not find
Agarkin
Message#5
16.04.13, 12:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

Well, if you do not find it, then wait for me to get it - dump it!

--------------------
It is regrettable, but it so happened that no other development of mine will be posted on this forum. Search for XDA.
dmpronko
Message#6
16.04.13, 12:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1261
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

OK thanks
bohdan111
Message#7
16.04.13, 19:30
away
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1798
Check in: 01.03.11
Apple iPhone 7

M
The topic has been moved to the section.Chinese devices.

Post has been editedbohdan111 - 16.04.13, 19:31

--------------------
Agarkin
Message#8
17.04.13, 06:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

dmpronko, and how did you manage to install the firmware?

--------------------
Flmove
Message#9
17.04.13, 08:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 157
Check in: 05.04.11

I have the following questions.
Is this the same device?
S1

Can I use as a charger:
LVSUN "Ultra Slim Li-Polymer cell Power Bank" LS-B800 charger with rechargeable battery, USB
Battery Li-Pol 8000 mAh
USB bus charging
Output voltage 5 V / 2 A

If the power for the battery is 3.7V, and charging gives all 5V.

In the descriptions of the store:
Connectors
MiniJack 3.5 mm
MicroUSB Yes
MiniHDMI Yes

How does MiniHDMI connect? Through OTG? The cable should be OTG (miniUSB) - MiniHDMI or something else. In general, this connector is there?
Agarkin
Message#10
17.04.13, 09:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

I do not think that it is he ....

--------------------
Flmove
Message#11
18.04.13, 06:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 157

I do not think that it is he ....

Please specify what criteria?
By camera:
Camera 3.2 Mp, Autofocus and 12.0 Mp

Screen 5.7 ", there is 5.8". There is probably +/- a third of an inch.
There is no stylus in the case as in the photo in the cap. But in a disassembled view from below, there is no nest under it in Star S1. Maybe in this model it is also not. In Star 7589 all this is available.

Again, it is not clear what the connector in the Star S1 Mini / Micro USB | OTG
Agarkin
Message#12
18.04.13, 10:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

I won’t say anything about OTG - only when the device comes to me, unlike Star 7589, it has a magnetic sensor (compass), which is undoubtedly a plus when using navigation programs. Another S7589 does not have a diode of missed events, the S1 has one!

--------------------
dmpronko
Message#13
18.04.13, 10:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1261
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I fixed the recovery that did not fit and the device stopped seeing the SIM cards, I had to completely format it, but there was no firmware anywhere and the dead body lies
Agarkin
Message#14
18.04.13, 11:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

They sent me yesterday, so wait for the dump, although maybe someone else will lay me out before ...

--------------------
Flmove
Message#15
18.04.13, 12:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 157

Tell me, is there any way other than Tyk's method, check which connector in the device (Mini / Micro USB) | OTG?
Do they somehow differ in construction?
Agarkin
Message#16
18.04.13, 18:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

Flmovehow come - check on OTG!

--------------------
Flmove
Message#17
19.04.13, 06:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 157

I have Star S1 MTK6589 IPS Screen 5.7 "3G GPS Android 4.2 Compass will be from Sunday-Monday.
Do not miss b with this connector.
However, the main thing for which it will be needed is a flashing. I hope I will wait a month or two.
Agarkin
Message#18
19.04.13, 08:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1293

I also hope to receive on Monday-Tuesday.

--------------------
nochteh
Message#19
19.04.13, 10:39
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 27.02.11

really looking forward to report C)
seregamer777
Message#20
20.04.13, 00:58
Life is a game
[offline]

Messages 969
Check in: 16.06.12

Hello everyone: thank_you: I am the star i7100 starter on the mtk 6577 super machine! but there is one moment, though the screen is juicy and bright, but with strong inclinations the picture still brightens is not critical, but the owners of the areginal sams do not care that all the same China screens are not! I personally do not agree! but I want really better! So the question is, who has already acquired this miracle, hurry off. The screen is really as good as responding to video reviews? Thanks in advance! PS. Wsetaki Chinese are great! I am an ardent fan of their handicrafts, and I prefer the purchase of a cheap and angry machine than the firm and parrots to give away at 30k !!! : rolleyes:
nochteh
Message#21
20.04.13, 11:36
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 27.02.11

The screen, I, first of all, are interested in the screen, because The indicators of the device itself are more than satisfactory. We are waiting, we are waiting for the report.
Star

48 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/15/19 10:23