> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Clever SMS | A program for processing SMS messages from banks, mobile operators

Rep: (162)
Clever SMS - SMS your smart client (formerly SMS Parser)

Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.10.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Clever SMS - SMS your assistant: operate the information of SMS in a single application.

Description:
Clever SMS - is an application that will allow you to constantly monitor their SMS and USSD-request. With it, you can get information about bank balances, money spent, the balance of your mobile or Internet account. In addition to data collection and storage of the entire SMS database for your smartphone app serves as a parser:
  • Analyzes and draws useful information from SMS from your bank: Check residue follow disbursements or receipts of money, set up a convenient schedule reports.
  • Receives and provides all of the USSD request, how you sent and received: a SMS Parcer 3 you will always know how many minutes, money or gigabytes left in your tariff package.
  • Controls notifications from "smart" devices around you, from the car alarm to alert "smart home": all your gadgets, which are able to send alerts to be under control.

And you can customize the application to fit your preferences and sense of humor: funny ringtones set to change the bank's balance sheet and change the notification text in funny phrases, make bright widgets or plug-ins and coordinate Clever SMS to your Zooper, Kustom, DashClock.

Love to monitor income and expenses? Clever SMS will provide you with full reporting on how much you spent or received, and analysis of these data. And while all strictly confidential: The application does not use the Internet access, and your information will be known only two people - you and your SMS-client.

How good Clever SMS:
  • It is a versatile SMS-client with advanced functionality;
  • This is your assistant who reminds you of important payments or actions;
  • This SMS parser that will provide you with as much information;
  • And he will lift you up with their functions widgets and notifications.

The application consists of:
  • SMS-Clent - the main application
  • Plugins for parsing SMS, and integration with Zooper, Kustom, DashClock, Tasker

Android required: Android 5.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Alexey Ponomarev ( Hagakurje )
Design: Dreamer ...
Site: clever-sms.com.ua
Support USSD: clever-sms.com.ua/support/ussd
Google Play:

download:
SMS-Clent
Clever SMS 1.0.0Play store Attached fileCleverSMS-1.0.0.apk(2.12 MB)

Plugins
Parser Extension 1.0.0 Lite (Android 8+)Play store Attached fileParser-lite-1.0.0.apk(2.97 MB)

Parser Extension 1.0.0 Pro (Android 5+)Attached fileParser-pro-1.0.0.apk(2.97 MB)

DashClock Extension 1.0.0Play store Attached fileDashClock-1.0.0.apk(1.66 MB)

Zooper Extension 1.0.0Play store Attached fileZooper-1.0.0.apk(1.57 MB)

Kustom Extension 1.0.0Play store Attached fileKustom-1.0.0.apk(1.57 MB)

Catalog Extension 1.0.0Play store Attached fileCatalog-1.0.0.apk(2.89 MB)

Tasker Extension 1.0.0Play store Attached fileTasker-1.0.0.apk(1.63 MB)

List of changes

Past versions

Sms Parser 3 (for those who do not want to move to a new version)
Sms Parser 3
Version: 3.14.0 (USSD Android 8+) Attached fileSmsParser_market_3.14.0.apk (3.6 MB)
Version: 3.14.0 (USSD Android 5+) Attached fileSmsParser_full_3.14.0.apk (3.6 MB)

Version: 3.12.1 (USSD Android 4+, without SMS - client) Attached fileSmsParser_ussd_3.12.1.apk (3.34 MB)

Sms Parser DashClock Extension
Version: 1.5.0 Attached fileSmsParser_DashClock_1.5.0.apk (1.3 MB)

Sms Parser Kustom Extension
Version: 1.5.0 Attached fileSmsParser_Kustom_1.5.0.apk (921.72 KB)

Sms Parser Tasker Plugin
Version: 1.8.1 Attached fileSmsParser_Tasker_1.8.1.apk (989.36 KB)

Sms Parser Zooper Extension
Version: 1.5.0 Attached fileSmsParser_Zooper_1.5.0.apk (924.01 KB)

Sms Parser Catalog Extension
version: 1.3.0 Attached fileSmsParser_Catalog_1.3.0.apk (2.8 MB)

Sms Parser Donation
version: 1.0 Google play

Regular expressions

Known Issues
Question: why when it comes to SMS, the data is not updated, even when manually updating all ok?
Answer: the phone installed other programs that work with SMS: SMS clients, black list, etc.
Let me explain why this happens - when installing the application "subscribe" in the event "coming sms." In this subscription is such a field as a "priority". When it comes to SMS, Android OS takes all the programs that are "subscribed" to the event, and sorts them by priority. Then, each of these in turn is caused by programs from highest priority to lowest. In addition, each of the programs can interrupt this chain, and after the program will not be called.
Accordingly, if a program will be called before the SMS parser th, and this program will interrupt the chain, the SMS parser does not cause, and this will not be processed SMS. If subscriptions same priority, the priority of these programs will be arbitrary.

What to do:
Handcent SMS
  • Find the settings "to use as a sms manager Hancent default" on and off.
  • Turn off notifications in the standard SMS client

MIUI
  • On Miui to process SMS reply must be in full-time Messages application settings to disable position "message priority".

Other programs
  • Search for a similar setup, or setting priorities. If they do not, can not help.

Question: how to Android 4.4 KitKat turn off notifications for processed SMS?
Answer: only processed in any way. But in Hangouts, you can turn off notifications for individual rooms, and then in the case of SMS processing will play a melody parser.

If it does not work USSD
Try first
  1. The spec. Option to disable all services other than for programs Sms Parser.
  2. Disable all modules Xposed

Only for Android 4.x
  1. The spec. the ability to disable the service for the program Sms Parser.
  2. Set TestUSSD programAttached fileTestUSSD_1.4.apk(547.73 KB)
    If a previous version of TestUSSD program, it is better to remove.
  3. The spec. opportunities include service to TestUSSD program.
  4. Run the program, enter the USSD request, press "Send Request" button.
  5. Close popup with the answer.
  6. Click on the "Stop Recording" button.
  7. Share on the forum report file "UssdReport.txt" from the folder "Memory card / SmsParser / Ussd". Some phones can not be recorded on the memory card, and the main memory. Before working best to remove the old file if it exists.
  8. Remove TestUssd program or special. the ability to disable the service for TestUSSD program.

Only for Android 4.4.3 and above
  1. Put the log file to the forum, as it is written above, and remove the log file from the phone.
  2. TestUSSD run the program, enter the USSD request, press the button "Send request 3"and immediately turn off the screen!
  3. 3 The program will request every 2 seconds,do not touch the phone, while the requests will not be sent!
  4. Unlock the phone, close the popup (or popup) with the answer.
  5. Share on a forum the report file, and specify the file to a single request and which 3 requests.

Instructions

Post has been editedHagakurje - 11.10.19, 10:35
Reason for editing: 1.0.0

Rep: (1207)
The widget is?

Dreamer ... @ 16.04.2013, 10:26*
The widget is?

And how. Widgets of various sizes, on desktop and screen lock.
Attached Image

Post has been editedHagakurje - 16.04.13, 10:37

Interesting, but ...
Not very logical design patterns (normal juzverej will not understand)
There is no possibility to specify the type of consumption (withdrawal from an ATM, payment in the internet or in a store)
I required to do so:
The "consumption"
• Templates
•• Template Name 1 (payment in internet)
•• pattern name 2 (withdrawal at an ATM)
•• Template Name 3 (payment in-store)

Accordingly, the output will be the result of:
Template name X: 500 rubles.
Balance: 1000rub.

I would like to ask a conclusion not only numbers but also text within certain limits:
For example:
The "Where"
• Templates
•• 1 Template name (for example, "Hire Purchase") + a piece of text from the SMS + consumption
•• template name 2 + a piece of text from SMS + consumption
•• Template Name 3 + a piece of text from SMS + consumption

Accordingly, the output will be the result of:
Payment for the purchase Territoriya Obuvi: 500 rubles.
Balance: 1000rub.

Not parses existing SMS
Need to choose the widget icons
The sound on the income and expenditure
I continue testit :)

Dreamer ... @ 16.04.2013, 11:14*
Not very logical design patterns (normal juzverej will not understand)

I agree 100%, but the flip side of that templates are not created by the developer. In choosing convenience / functionality I chose a functional, and this is the feature of this program.
the ability to define the type of consumption (withdrawal from an ATM, payment in the internet or in a store)

This will be added later, in the form of a designer operations. Why does not fit, so as you suggest - Privatbank, for example, sends the balance as the В«Bal: xxxUAHВ» with payment and replenishment. Accordingly, the pattern of these two operations for a В«Bal:? UAHВ». I plan to separate templates for operations, such as:
Operation: Payment Pattern: oplata or
Operation: Payment Pattern: OPLATA UAH?

Not parses existing

I do not see much sense to parse them, to be honest ... This is not the analyzer cost goal is to show the current balance.
a choice of icons

Future versions will configure the widget (size and color of the text), but only in the paid version.

The sound on the income and expenditure

And it is necessary? There is the sound of the arrival of SMS ...

I continue testit

Thank :)

Rep: (16)
It was great to be in the future to conclude, as a variable in Tasker. Author, take a pencil, pliz.

Hagakurje @ 16.04.2013, 13:17*
Privatbank, for example, sends the balance as the В«Bal: xxxUAHВ» with payment and replenishment. Accordingly, the pattern of these two operations for a В«Bal:? UAHВ». I plan to separate templates for operations, such as:
Operation: Payment Pattern: oplata or
Operation: Payment Pattern: OPLATA UAH?

GPB also have one expression for the balance on the card, but the operation itself, before this, signs in detail, for example, Oplata v i-net; google; $ 0.99
And I wanted to be able to display it on the widget.
I do not see much sense to parse them, to be honest ... This is not the analyzer cost goal is to show the current balance.

Firstly, because you can immediately check the work rules or not
Second, once the program is not unique and there are already more than heaped parsers - need to facilitate "moving" users with abandoned programs and there can not do without the pick-up stories.
And it is necessary? There is the sound of the arrival of SMS ...

And how!
When the SMS notification sounds normal and I can score on him, but when there is a payment card - I hear once sad melody, and of song group ABBA - "Money, money" informs the entire office that came salary)))

P.S. A very long time I use the program "SMS banking" and after "fishechek" and "plyushechek" I can not find a worthy replacement. It is a pity that the developer abandoned the project.

Another proposal:
Distribution of custom templates, on the similarity as in atooma
The possibility of replacing the background on your fidzheta, though even in 9.png - craftsmen there (I, for example;))

Post has been editedDreamer ... - 16.04.13, 15:16

I agree, if the SMS-banking service was still alive, I would not write this program. Over the operations and widget settings - in future versions of the program will be.
This is only the first version, further more.

Posted on 16/04/2013, 15:27:

Nashima @ 16.4.2013, 14:43*
It was great to be in the future to conclude, as a variable in Tasker. Author, take a pencil, pliz.

You will not believe it, but I thought about it. Tasker as a user, I want that my program has grown into an analog Tasker, but for SMS. So that the plans include, but are not in the first place.

Bagreport:
There is no possibility to change the order of the groups.
No visual of feedback when buttons are pressed. (Lights, changing color or size)

Dreamer ... @ 17.04.2013, 12:12*
There is no possibility to change the order of the groups.

In the near future will not be exact.

Dreamer ... @ 17.04.2013, 12:12*
No visual of feedback when buttons are pressed. (Lights, changing color or size)

Ok, I will.

Rep: (135)
But he could not have been respected author to write more detailed instructions how to create templates? It is desirable for a particular example and explaining disassembled. The program is really felt, with good potential and is simply obliged to unwind

Post has been editedtemkto - 18.04.13, 23:12

temkto the program has a help with images - everything in detail, important to read carefully.

By the way, I would like to attach a certificate to the cap, but the file format can not be loaded * .mht ...

Rep: (135)
There uninformative HELP for example sms with the requested balance. But most of all parsers used to display current transactions with the card. Here is how to distribute the various operations such as "buy", "pay", "refill", "consumption", etc. with reference to the widget transaction amount, balance, operation time and place where it was produced. I did not quite get how to do this in the program. Or is it, in principle, has not yet really?

Post has been editedtemkto - 18.04.13, 22:24

temkto @ 18.04.2013, 22:21*
There uninformative HELP for example sms with the requested balance. But most of all parsers used to display current transactions with the card. Here is how to distribute the various operations such as "buy", "pay", "refill", "consumption", etc. with reference to the widget transaction amount, balance, operation time and place where it was produced. I did not quite get how to do this in the program. Or is it, in principle, has not yet really?

Not yet implemented. Processing and display operations will be in the next version.

Rep: (0)
It is possible to take into account the credit limit: subtract the value of the balance. The value limit of SMS is not.?

ava113 @ 19.04.2013, 10:51*
It is possible to take into account the credit limit: subtract the value of the balance. The value limit of SMS is not.?

Do not quite understand the question ... It's the question?

Rep: (0)
In many sms banks come from the same number, and the need to seek balance on the other - to implement well.

namux @ 19.04.2013, 11:30*
In many sms banks come from the same number, and the need to seek balance on the other - to implement well.

I wrote in a development plan. It will be roughly in another version with the query designer.

Rep: (28)
Does it support SMS from the sender with no numeric identifier. For, example, the SMS comes from KHMB subscriber. It is impossible to parse such SMS.

Quank @ 19.04.2013, 12:05*
Does it support SMS from the sender with no numeric identifier. For, example, the SMS comes from KHMB subscriber. It is impossible to parse such SMS.

Supported. SMS and templates in the studio, we will understand.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/12/19, 06:11