> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

41 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS AirTab M101w - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "
autodesk
Message#1
16.04.13, 00:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 15.04.13

DiscussionDNS AirTab M101w
PictureDNS AirTab M101w
Description | Discussion � | Firmware (OS 4.1) �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links
Buy touchscreen:aliexpress.com
Original of our tablet:Look
Various fashions and decorations firmware:Go to
Mini-reviews from tablet users
Review from4nd: To read(in the next post addition)
Review fromkarasyov: To read
Some problems and solutions
Quiet sound
Problem:
  • The tablet has weak speakers, if you are in a noisy room, you can hardly hear anything.
Decision:
  • With a quiet sound, we solve everything through BSPlayer Pro, in its settings you can set "sound preamplification" by 500%. Movies and videos look good. It is in the Pro version there are 500%. If the player will distort the picture, in the settings put the decoding mode>Software decoding mode.
    Player Forum Topichere bsplayer
Remove pre-installed apps
Problem:
  • I do not like that there are so many pre-installed applications that I don’t use. How can I remove them?
Decision:
  • Pre-installed applications are system applications and need root access to remove them. How to get it can be read here. If you have already received it, then using the File Manager (for example: Root Explorer, ES Explorer) go to the folder/ system / appand remove unnecessary applications. If you do not know what kind of application it is, then you should not delete it, the tablet may not start later.
Strum inside the tablet
Problem:
  • I have something strumming inside the tablet itself, does not seem to interfere. What could it be?
Decision:
  • Banner bolts that unwind or were not initially twisted (sometimes it happens). The bolts can close the contacts on the board and a short circuit occurs (repair of the tablet motherboard in the SC will cost 5,000 rubles). To solve the problem, you urgently need to contact the SC (if still under warranty) or disassemble the tablet yourself and screw them up.
Turning off the tablet when the battery is more than 15%
Problem:
  • What should I do if the tablet turns off although the charge indicator shows more than 15%?
Decision:
  • Videoto troubleshoot battery problems. Only if you are confident in the directness of their hands.
  • The battery has died, or the battery charge controller is lying. It will help to hike in the SC.
The tablet does not charge through the standard charging slot, although it passes through the micro USB charging
Problem:
  • I stopped charging the tablet through the standard charging connector, I have to charge via micro USB with the tablet turned off, otherwise it will not charge. Not comfortable like that. What should I do?
Decision:
  • These tablets have a very weak charging connector, you may have damaged it. There are two solutions to this problem: the easiest is to go to the SC. The second way is to do it yourself, to do this, clean the PCB on the motherboard and solder the connector to the site.
  • Videoto troubleshoot battery problems. Only if you are confident in the directness of their hands.
Stop responding to touchscreen clicks.
Problem:
  • Touchscreen stopped responding to touch
Decision:
  • Or, the touchscreen loop went off, is solved by opening the tablet and pressing it into place in the upper right part, or the driver has flown, and this is a trip to the SC.
Periodic freezes and unauthorized reboots
Problem:
  • Periodic freezes and unauthorized reboots
Decision:
  • It is not particularly clear why periodic freezes and unauthorized reboots are connected, but sometimes the firmware from DNS M101G helps.

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 19.07.16, 12:54
Reason for editing: Read all about changes under the spool "Changes in the header"
eric_1
Message#42
04.06.13, 20:05
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 78
Check in: 06.06.11
LG Optimus One

For some reason I can not edit the message a second time and finish. Nevermind. It seems the firmware works more stable than the one I had. At least the application MyScript Calculator, which used to hang up my piece of iron for about 2 minutes of use, is already tired to recognize my scribbles and refuses to even fall into error!
MoralesArt,confess, are you a secret shaman of the DNS who finished the factory firmware? :)
eric_1
Message#43
04.06.13, 20:38
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

MoralesArt @ 06/04/2013, 21:35*
But I work in DNS

Germany needs such people :)
Build number writes
RU.DNS.M101w.V2.01
eric_1
Message#44
04.06.13, 20:41
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

Opanki. Work, gentlemen. Thank you so much! Now the tablet is perfect :). Firmware exactly need a hat!
eric_1
Message#45
04.06.13, 21:06
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

As for me, stable 4.1 is better than unfinished 4.2 :). And glitches in the first firmware on the new version (4.2) will be necessary, it was and always will be :)))
eric_1
Message#46
05.06.13, 10:15
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

I cursed, I was not worried, but (!!) - there are no bars in the row, there is all the same $. And then do nothing to do.

Absolutely similar. System Win 7 x64. Has anyone else managed to get root rights for this instruction? Maybe now, when there is an img-image, can you sew everything you need into it? Tried SuperOneClick - unsuccessfully. Are there any other options? What does psneuter do? Maybe without it, you can manually register the necessary lines and / or rights to files through the adb shell?

Post has been editederic_1 - 05.06.13, 10:53
eric_1
Message#47
05.06.13, 13:15
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

And can anyone answer if I put the wrong recovery.img image in the firmware, will I kill the tablet? I want to experiment, but I'm afraid :)
P.S. I can disassemble and assemble the firmware, like, I can :)

Post has been editederic_1 - 05.06.13, 13:21
eric_1
Message#48
06.06.13, 08:16
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

Tormented with getting root rights. To no avail. As a result, I sewed them into firmware v2.01. If anyone needs it, I can post it a little later. Also cut out some pre-installed apps. If anything, they can be installed from the market.
But with the recovery more difficult. Wanted for a simple, through the ROM Manager, but
"Android system Recovery 3e - do not waste time installing ROM Manager, recovery 3e blocks its functions."
and
"Owners of devices with 3e can advise the firmware of the modified kernel with the CWM recovery installed."
We need to find an image of recovery under our tablet, but it is not. Well, or pick up a clone and find an image from it. Now I will try to flash some through ADB.

Post has been editederic_1 - 06.06.13, 09:04
eric_1
Message#49
06.06.13, 13:01
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

Here is the firmware postedMoralesArt,and edited by me:http://yadi.sk/d/R3ciSMEt5YoKS
Changes:
- added root
- removed some pre-installed software (Yandex services, Agent, 2GIS)
I did not make any more changes.
Nuance: when you first boot after flashing the tablet is frozen. Just press the rezet or hold the power button for 10 seconds and everything will go off.
BUT. You are stitching at your own peril and risk! Although nothing terrible, like, should not happen. In addition, you can always roll back to the factory firmware fromMoralesArt,
nekitosiks
Message#50
06.06.13, 13:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 05.09.12
Sony xperia sola

v1.02
eric_1
Message#51
06.06.13, 13:09
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

I wrote:
Build number
RU.DNS.M101w.V2.01
nekitosiks
Message#52
06.06.13, 13:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Sony xperia sola

Please write the installation sequence, otherwise it’s not at all clear from the links.
nekitosiks
Message#53
06.06.13, 13:37
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Sony xperia sola

Oh, I figured it out. You need to turn off the tablet → connect to PC (I clamped another "-" button) → go into the device and driver, open the unidentified device (I had unidentified), indicate the driver from the program "RKBatchTool 1.35 in Russian", allow the installation without checking → specify the location of the firmware → connect the off tablet → "Update" → wait for the tablet to turn on.
Now showing V2.01, it was V1.02
nekitosiks
Message#54
06.06.13, 14:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Sony xperia sola

What a sad thing is that the super task killer is not available from the market, and as before, a couple of programs and games. Before that, I had the same tablet and it worked there — the Kainy program was available on the market, but there is no here and modern combat 2-4 is not supported (((I have one?
xvaz2106x
Message#55
06.06.13, 15:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536
Check in: 09.11.11
Sony Xperia SP

nekitosiks
build.prop needs to be edited, and you can do it yourself, but one wrong action and firmware flies, it’s better to turn to romodels — you can fix the firmware with root, without garbage, and with the modified build.prop ... and in MC3 I have worse graphics than in 2 even-effects zero, although the apparatus will pull them without a doubt, I'm sure)

(if I play it in DOOM3 quietly ... then where is the MC3-MC4 ...: happy:)

Post has been editedxvaz2106x - 06.06.13, 15:11

--------------------
SonyXperia SP (4.3 stock, no root, no drama) rooted, but still no drama ^ _ ^
eric_1
Message#56
07.06.13, 23:57
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

I tried to write in the build.prop line from the Samsung Galaxy Note N8000. Modern Combat has become displayed in the market. Soon I will try to lay out the firmware for testing. While I'm fighting over the flash in I ask for CWM recovery. Not really. I rummaged through a bunch of sites already :-)
xvaz2106x
Message#57
08.06.13, 06:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536
Sony Xperia SP

eric_1 @ 06/08/2013 03:57*
I tried to write in the build.prop line from the Samsung Galaxy Note N8000. Modern Combat has become displayed in the market. Soon I will try to lay out the firmware for testing. While I'm fighting over the flash in I ask for CWM recovery. Not really. Rummaged through a bunch of sites already

the main thing is not to leave!))

--------------------
_PalSanych_
Message#58
08.06.13, 13:37
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 08.06.13
Sony xperia s

How does it respond to 3G modems?
Ru1e333
Message#59
08.06.13, 15:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 26.11.10

Tell me please. Now I doubt the choice between DNS AirTab M101w and Explay Surfer 10.11 is basically the same, but the difference is 2000 rubles, which is significant for me.
Will the AirTab M100 / M100G DNS firmware for the AirTab M101w DNS work? After all, the filling is actually 1 in 1.
Thank you in advance for your response
xvaz2106x
Message#60
08.06.13, 15:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 536
Sony Xperia SP

Ru1e333,

eric_1I installed it like, but they did not work very well ... Wait, you see soon and this normal firmware will go

--------------------
eric_1
Message#61
08.06.13, 15:58
User
[offline]

Messages 78
LG Optimus One

_PalSanych_ @ 06/08/2013, 14:37*
How does it respond to 3G modems?

I did not try to connect 3G modems, since I do not have and did not plan to buy in the near future.
Ru1e333 @ 06/08/2013, 16:13*
Tell me please. Now I doubt the choice between DNS AirTab M101w and Explay Surfer 10.11 is basically the same, but the difference is 2000 rubles, which is significant for me.
Will the AirTab M100 / M100G DNS firmware for the AirTab M101w DNS work? After all, the filling is actually 1 in 1.
Thank you in advance for your response

I put on the M101w from the M101g. There were glitches. I have not tried it from M100 / M100G, but I think nothing good will happen :). Explay Surfer 10.11, as I understand it without GPS. For me it was critical. The resolution of the cameras is less, but they, of course, must be seen, because resolution is not always more important. Of the benefits !!! for me !!!, only the metal case and a little more capacious battery. And with the support of Explay, as I know, it is also not ice.
Here everyone chooses himself :)
DNS

41 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 10:17