> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

41 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS AirTab M101w - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "
autodesk
Message#1
16.04.13, 00:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 15.04.13

DiscussionDNS AirTab M101w
PictureDNS AirTab M101w
Description | Discussion � | Firmware (OS 4.1) �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links
Buy touchscreen:aliexpress.com
Original of our tablet:Look
Various fashions and decorations firmware:Go to
Mini-reviews from tablet users
Review from4nd: To read(in the next post addition)
Review fromkarasyov: To read
Some problems and solutions
Quiet sound
Problem:
  • The tablet has weak speakers, if you are in a noisy room, you can hardly hear anything.
Decision:
  • With a quiet sound, we solve everything through BSPlayer Pro, in its settings you can set "sound preamplification" by 500%. Movies and videos look good. It is in the Pro version there are 500%. If the player will distort the picture, in the settings put the decoding mode>Software decoding mode.
    Player Forum Topichere bsplayer
Remove pre-installed apps
Problem:
  • I do not like that there are so many pre-installed applications that I don’t use. How can I remove them?
Decision:
  • Pre-installed applications are system applications and need root access to remove them. How to get it can be read here. If you have already received it, then using the File Manager (for example: Root Explorer, ES Explorer) go to the folder/ system / appand remove unnecessary applications. If you do not know what kind of application it is, then you should not delete it, the tablet may not start later.
Strum inside the tablet
Problem:
  • I have something strumming inside the tablet itself, does not seem to interfere. What could it be?
Decision:
  • Banner bolts that unwind or were not initially twisted (sometimes it happens). The bolts can close the contacts on the board and a short circuit occurs (repair of the tablet motherboard in the SC will cost 5,000 rubles). To solve the problem, you urgently need to contact the SC (if still under warranty) or disassemble the tablet yourself and screw them up.
Turning off the tablet when the battery is more than 15%
Problem:
  • What should I do if the tablet turns off although the charge indicator shows more than 15%?
Decision:
  • Videoto troubleshoot battery problems. Only if you are confident in the directness of their hands.
  • The battery has died, or the battery charge controller is lying. It will help to hike in the SC.
The tablet does not charge through the standard charging slot, although it passes through the micro USB charging
Problem:
  • I stopped charging the tablet through the standard charging connector, I have to charge via micro USB with the tablet turned off, otherwise it will not charge. Not comfortable like that. What should I do?
Decision:
  • These tablets have a very weak charging connector, you may have damaged it. There are two solutions to this problem: the easiest is to go to the SC. The second way is to do it yourself, to do this, clean the PCB on the motherboard and solder the connector to the site.
  • Videoto troubleshoot battery problems. Only if you are confident in the directness of their hands.
Stop responding to touchscreen clicks.
Problem:
  • Touchscreen stopped responding to touch
Decision:
  • Or, the touchscreen loop went off, is solved by opening the tablet and pressing it into place in the upper right part, or the driver has flown, and this is a trip to the SC.
Periodic freezes and unauthorized reboots
Problem:
  • Periodic freezes and unauthorized reboots
Decision:
  • It is not particularly clear why periodic freezes and unauthorized reboots are connected, but sometimes the firmware from DNS M101G helps.

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 19.07.16, 12:54
Reason for editing: Read all about changes under the spool "Changes in the header"
autodesk
Message#2
15.04.13, 09:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 15.04.13

Good day! Comrades, are there any owners of this device? I have been using it for a day and immediately have questions:
the tablet hung tight several times, a couple of times during unlocking (when you swipe) and spontaneously rebooted a couple of times (once while playing Box Slider). Is this generally a normal behavior for a tablet or is it a firmware? Do I need to go to the store to change it or wait for the new firmware? And are root rights out of the box? If not, how to get them on this tablet?
In general, the tablet suits me, I like the model, I would not like to go, for I will spend all day on it. Now I suffer with a 3G modem connected to it ...
By the way, I went to buy the M83w, but I really liked this one =) Yes, and the seller praised it directly, compared to the fact that it is a pity that the equipment of my model is not rich ...
Actually, the tablet itselfhttp://essentuki.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i1609...rtab-m101w.html

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 27.04.14, 06:29
MAYIGER
Message#3
21.04.13, 10:42
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 68
Check in: 09.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Hello! Also purchased this tablet and very pleased with the purchase. I would very much like to know if there are any non-factory firmware on it and how to get root on it.
p.s. I am aware that DNS tablets are ordinary Chinese tablets of famous Chinese brands and are simply packaged in a new DNS case. I know for sure that they use tablets from ONDA, AINOL, etc. I would also like to know what it was (and in fact remains) for the tablet model before the "pereobuvki" from the DNS?
$ iLence
Message#4
24.04.13, 23:55
Plastic world won
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6188
Check in: 29.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

M
We move to subsectionDNS

--------------------
MARCHörDie
Above all sorrows, troubles and torments
we will be under a layer of frozen ground
petratimon
Message#5
29.04.13, 23:33
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 11.11.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

I understand that m101w and m101g are twin brothers. And the differences in their current in the presence of the last built 3 in the last. Just like in the topic about m100 and m100g.
autlend
Message#6
30.04.13, 13:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.03.13
Asus padfone 2

That is how it is. I myself sit in the topic about m101g since this has not yet happened, and there we already got to the root.
svinin_dv
Message#7
01.05.13, 17:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 19.02.13
DNS S4501

Good day. Friends, I want to buy my son this device, owners, please sign it off or not? Expected usage: games like engri bedz, skype, watching videos and surfing the internet. How to keep the battery, the stability of the firmware out of the box, the correct operation of USB. Thank you in advance)
MAYIGER
Message#8
01.05.13, 19:35
User
[offline]

Messages 68

The device is good, the stuffing is good, the battery is decent (there are two of them in this device), HD plays with a bang, the Internet is convenient to climb, the sensor is responsive, the wifi module is very good (it catches perfectly and confidently), the display is not bad, the stereo is loud, the games everything goes, all sensors work fine. The glass is not a gorilla, it is scratched very quickly, so the cover or film immediately after purchase. Just want to say (in the description of this supposedly not), that the bluetooth and gps is here and everything works fine, checked. GPS installed Navitel and everything is super, although a little longer than other devices with a navigator, it clings to satellites.
There are, of course, minuses - a small creak of the case on the left side, where the connectors are, both cameras sucks, but there’s enough video for communication, and one cant important for me (I’m sure there are few such shoals, but I got caught) - this is inside the tablet that was lying ... but it was lying and rolled over when the tablet was tilted. A little thought, decided to disassemble it, understands very simple. And what do you think I saw there? Not twisted bolts that rolled over the entire tablet. As they did not close anything - I honestly do not know. After all, the son used it before I disassembled it and twisted all the bolts for almost a month. Here are the things here.

Photo disassembled tablet
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkarasyov - 13.03.14, 12:09
Reason for editing: Photo for spoler
svinin_dv
Message#9
01.05.13, 20:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 19.02.13
DNS S4501

Many thanks for the feedback. Tomorrow I'm going to hold it in my hands, if I like it tactilely I will probably take it.
MAYIGER
Message#10
01.05.13, 20:22
User
[offline]

Messages 68

It's my pleasure). Hold it in your hands and enjoy it even more. The back cover is corrugated, leaves no prints and is comfortable to hold in your hands. I bought it after taking it in my hands).
parasitego
Message#11
02.05.13, 00:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 30.06.10
Highscreen Boost 3

Guys merge backup firmware pliz..postavil from G version, and forgot to merge native
Xakkkkerrr
Message#12
02.05.13, 08:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 265
Check in: 18.01.13
HTC One M7

Help me get the root already tried all the ways, nothing helps, I just achieved that when you open the superuser, he writes - update the binary su file, click update and error! upload somebody a firmware to it with a ready root or help get it I will be very grateful!

--------------------
All that has a beginning, there is an end ...
MAYIGER
Message#13
02.05.13, 11:43
User
[offline]

Messages 68

I downloaded the firmware from m101g, it is already with root. Guys, make someone backup native firmware for m101w.
ncuxx
Message#14
04.05.13, 14:09
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 10.01.08
Highscreen RAZAR PRO

Good day, dear. How about root? Someone dokovyryat? I do not really want to flash from m101g, although they write that it seems to work.

--------------------
Oh, gallant lady, turn around your bulldozer ...
ncuxx
Message#15
04.05.13, 14:29
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Highscreen RAZAR PRO

MAYIGER @ 05/02/2013, 14:43*
Guys, make someone backup native firmware for m101w.

So how to do it without root ??

--------------------
uriah
Message#16
05.05.13, 14:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 139
Check in: 17.07.06

Good day.
It has already been written that the sound is good, STEREO. Is it so unlucky for me, it turns out? I have a sound - an arrogant MONO, and both in the speakers and in the headphones. I will not say that it is very critical for using this device, I took it for other purposes, but the puncture with sound slightly annoying ... And if you consider that I’m not lucky enough to listen to music on mobile devices, then all this already causes a sarcastic smile . First, the notorious Huawei Honor with firmware 2.3 and a wonderful sound. And the devil pulled me to reflash on ICS (4.0.3)! To whom it is interesting, they can familiarize themselves with the topic of sound on this device in the appropriate forum thread. In short, the craftsmen from Huawei have made considerable efforts to make an initially good sound path out of ... so that the music on it becomes impossible to listen to.
I bought a tablet. The sound - after Huawei - is good, the level is brilliance, the tones are clear! But something is wrong: familiar songs sound somehow wrong, lame somehow sound ... I start to check: in both "ears" there is one channel!
Such are the things ...
MAYIGER
Message#17
06.05.13, 23:21
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Guys, make a backup of the firmware native.

p.s. go into the recovery - on the machine off, hold down the "Volume -" and hold down the "Power", hold for a few seconds until the penguins appear. A lying droid will appear. Then hold down "Power" and once press and release "Volume +".
MAYIGER
Message#18
07.05.13, 01:46
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Uriah
Good day.
It has already been written that the sound is good, STEREO. Is it so unlucky for me, it turns out? I have a sound - an arrogant MONO, and both in the speakers and in the headphones. I will not say that it is very critical for using this device, I took it for other purposes, but the puncture with sound slightly annoying ... And if you consider that I’m not lucky enough to listen to music on mobile devices, then all this already causes a sarcastic smile . First, the notorious Huawei Honor with firmware 2.3 and a wonderful sound. And the devil pulled me to reflash on ICS (4.0.3)! To whom it is interesting, they can familiarize themselves with the topic of sound on this device in the appropriate forum thread. In short, the craftsmen from Huawei have made considerable efforts to make an initially good sound path out of ... so that the music on it becomes impossible to listen to.
I bought a tablet. The sound - after Huawei - is good, the level is brilliance, the tones are clear! But something is wrong: familiar songs sound somehow wrong, lame somehow sound ... I start to check: in both "ears" there is one channel!
Such are the things ...

So you buy things in a black box chtol or you stupidly vparivayut under hypnosis? What kind of pritenzi? Personally, when buying, I check everything. I insert my flash drive and check. For those who are interested, there is on the flash drive - Antutu Benchmark, Multitouch test, HD video file, any music and a program to test the display for dead pixels.
ncuxx
Message#19
08.05.13, 15:24
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Highscreen RAZAR PRO

MAYIGER @ 7.5.2013, 2:21*

p.s. go into the recovery - on the machine off, hold down the "Volume -" and hold down the "Power", hold for a few seconds until the penguins appear. A lying droid will appear. Then hold down "Power" and once press and release "Volume +".

Nothing came of it.

--------------------
ncuxx
Message#20
09.05.13, 17:56
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Highscreen RAZAR PRO

MAYIGER @ 7.5.2013, 2:21*

This is you, by the way, wrote how to make a hardress. And it's good that I did not succeed :-D

--------------------
nekitosiks
Message#21
11.05.13, 13:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 05.09.12
Sony xperia sola

Tell me, does he have the same AMRv7? I held it in my hands, it says in the description that it has autofocus (at least on the dns website), but I turned on the camera as soon as I didn’t turn the tablet;
DNS

41 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 10:17