> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Russo tourist | [IPhone] Phrasebook

Rep: (82)
Rousseau tourist
version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:17.02.2014

Attached Image

Short description:
An illustrated, voiced phrasebook for 29 languages ​​is offered specifically for Russian-speaking users.

Description:
Russo Turisto can become your indispensable assistant in foreign trips!

With Russo Turisto you can, without knowing foreign languages, order a plane ticket, hotel room, compliment, order a meal in a restaurant, call a doctor, etc. in 29 languages. None of the modern handheld phrasebooks can compare in convenience with the combination of the iPhone / iPod touch / iPad and Russo Turisto.

The program "Russo Turisto" can easily be used even by a child who can read, or an elderly person, without knowledge of computer technology. The uniqueness of "Russo touristo":

★ The interface is made entirely in Russian.
★ 29 target languages: English (American), English (British), Arabic, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Greek, Danish, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese ( Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Finnish, French, Hindi, Czech, Swedish, Japanese.
★ Each phrase is voiced in 29 languages ​​by native speakers.
★ More than 2200 useful phrases, divided into clear categories.
★ Each phrase is equipped with a colorful thematic illustration that distinguishes "Russo touristo" from all ordinary pocket electronic phrasebooks.
★ Quick search. You enter a part of the word, for example, “bron”, and the program gives you phrases containing the word “book” in all forms.
★ Convenient and easy navigation through the phrasebook.

I’ll add from myself - on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2) I only crashed once when I selected the language. While working stably.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/lk/app/russo-turis...d353749146?mt=8

Download: version 2.5
previous versions
Torrent (version 2.2) (Without dictionaries 17.5 Mb)
Version 1.5 (Online) (748.43 Mb)
Version 2.3 (without dictionaries) (17.52Mb)
Attached fileJouristPhraseBook-v2.2.ipa(17.5 MB)

Post has been editedBlack fish - 17.02.14, 07:54

Rep: (44)
Jene4444ka @ 04/19/2013, 09:00*
It’s just that Russo has a tourist hacking built-in
absolutely right. while it was not possible to get around this protection, it will be so. : thank_you:

ForOs @ 04/19/2013, 08:52*
on iphone 5 iOS 6.1 purchased officially never crashed
Well, naturally bought works as it should. This has long been known. : yes2:

Rep: (2668)
Guys, don’t "squeeze" you, the program costs its money 100%. Moreover, it is intended (mainly) for trips to foreign countries. Tickets cost thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of rubles. And then the program for 300 rubles.

Only the broken version crashes. Officially, the dome does not crash.

Version 2.x differs dramatically from 1.x. These are new languages, a new interface, support for the morphology of the Russian language, a more powerful full-text search, etc. By the way, the Russo Turisto phrasebook has been updated in the App Store to 2.3. Two new languages ​​were added (Ukrainian among them!) And Russian transcription for the main European languages.

Post has been editedyurisavagemessiahzine.com - 22.04.13, 14:12

Rep: (-1)
Guys, and the N6 file is broken. Can I reload?

Rep: (29)
normal file, just downloaded

p.s. on iphone 5 (ios 6.1) crashes when choosing a language, reinstallation does not help
maybe something from sidia needs to be added, does anyone have a solution?

Post has been editednskws - 12.05.13, 07:37

Rep: (776)
nskws, there are no solutions, and most likely will not. Only to buy.

Yes, I had to buy in January - 129 rubles. worth it, well, or wait now for discounts ...

p.s. can anyone come in handy v2.3 here take it -Attached fileJouristPhraseBook-v2.3.ipa(17.52 MB)

Post has been editednskws - 12.05.13, 10:24

Rep: (76)
2.2 c torrent is installed, but crashes on startup.
There is, by the way, an analogue of Russo tourist from the same developer. The program is free, but languages ​​are bought separately (who has a jail with a cracker - swing like that). At its core, the same Russotourist, even with transcription.
https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/razgovornik...d600029020?mt=8

Post has been editedIcarrion - 13.05.13, 13:12

that's great, thanks for the reference!

The well-known applications Russo Turisto and Audioguides on the cities of the world are the best travel assistants. Until Thursday 18.07 the prices for both applications are reduced to33 rubles .
The illustrated, voiced by native speakers phrasebook "Russo Turisto" includes 33 languages. Those. Until Thursday you can get each language in rubles! Usually, Russo Turisto costs 329 rubles in the App Store.

Who cares - hurry up! ;)

running in iTunes

Post has been editednskws - 17.07.13, 04:27

Rep: (0)
Will there be an iPad?

Rep: (384)
Russo Turisto v2.5100% working version !!! !!! DOES NOT FLY !!!

Attached files

Attached fileRussian Tourist-v2.5-kOtyara-iOS5.0- (CrackAddict) .ipa(116.17 MB)

Rep: (44)
Russo Turisto v2.5 100% working version !!! !!! DOES NOT FLY !!!
I confirm! Iphone 4 Prosha 7.0.4 ..first even did not believe it - everything works: thank_you:

Rep: (0)
jailbreak for Russian Tourist-v2.5-kOtyara-iOS5.0- (CrackAddict) .ipa is needed, or will it work without it?

without jail on 5ke neither iphonebox nor tongbu put this release

Urgently !!!

Phrasebook "Russo Turisto" only 33 rubles instead of 329. Only until March 2 !!!

ITunes Link

p.s. I waited for the price tag and bought;)

Post has been editednskws - 01.03.14, 05:05

Rep: (776)
Does anyone have a new version? The developer was completely overwhelmed, he fastened the word "phrasebook" to the name of the program and made it again paid for those who had already bought at one time.
Damn, we will not support such developers. And I’ll get cash at Apple, let it be banned there forever)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 10:54