> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Russo tourist | [IPhone] Phrasebook

Rep: (82)
Rousseau tourist
version: 2.5

Last update of the program in the header:17.02.2014

Attached Image

Short description:
An illustrated, voiced phrasebook for 29 languages ​​is offered specifically for Russian-speaking users.

Description:
Russo Turisto can become your indispensable assistant in foreign trips!

With Russo Turisto you can, without knowing foreign languages, order a plane ticket, hotel room, compliment, order a meal in a restaurant, call a doctor, etc. in 29 languages. None of the modern handheld phrasebooks can compare in convenience with the combination of the iPhone / iPod touch / iPad and Russo Turisto.

The program "Russo Turisto" can easily be used even by a child who can read, or an elderly person, without knowledge of computer technology. The uniqueness of "Russo touristo":

★ The interface is made entirely in Russian.
★ 29 target languages: English (American), English (British), Arabic, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Vietnamese, Greek, Danish, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese ( Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Slovak, Thai, Turkish, Farsi, Finnish, French, Hindi, Czech, Swedish, Japanese.
★ Each phrase is voiced in 29 languages ​​by native speakers.
★ More than 2200 useful phrases, divided into clear categories.
★ Each phrase is equipped with a colorful thematic illustration that distinguishes "Russo touristo" from all ordinary pocket electronic phrasebooks.
★ Quick search. You enter a part of the word, for example, “bron”, and the program gives you phrases containing the word “book” in all forms.
★ Convenient and easy navigation through the phrasebook.

I’ll add from myself - on my iPhone 5 (iOS 6.1.2) I only crashed once when I selected the language. While working stably.

iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/lk/app/russo-turis...d353749146?mt=8

Download: version 2.5
previous versions
Torrent (version 2.2) (Without dictionaries 17.5 Mb)
Version 1.5 (Online) (748.43 Mb)
Version 2.3 (without dictionaries) (17.52Mb)
Attached fileJouristPhraseBook-v2.2.ipa(17.5 MB)

Post has been editedBlack fish - 17.02.14, 07:54

Rep: (92)
The program needed only four hours to download laziness ...

Posted on 04/14/2013, 20:23:

Give a link to aityuns .. Is it paid ???

paid ... but not expensive

Link

And what is there showing 18.6 m .. A file sharing 700 with something ... ???
Can lay out through 4pda bootloader .. And it will quickly swing

Posted on 04/14/2013, 20:42:

Yes .. Everywhere, too, 700 with something .. Even in aityuns the wrong size is specified

And what is there showing 18.6 m .. A file sharing 700 with something ... ???

because on the exchanger the program has all the dictionaries, but on the tuna it’s naked (just one shell without dictionaries)

Damn it is very necessary .. Well, a very long 4 hours .. No links to the torrent ???

Master7902 @ 04/14/2013, 20:49*
Damn it is very necessary .. Well, a very long 4 hours .. No links to the torrent ???

Unfortunately no

Rep: (6)
Crashes when choosing a language. Tell me how to win?

Crashes when choosing a language. Tell me how to win?

I also flew 1 time, but now it works. After it crashed - I uninstalled the application and installed it again. Until it crashes

Rep: (44)
downloaded, but not yet. as far as I remember, it’s problematic here with hacking. still no one has been able to hack without subsequently: thank_you:

Rep: (5)
alextomas,
The version contains version 2.2. Updated: 12 February 2013, 1.5 is indicated here with the update date of 04/14/2013
What does it mean?

Post has been editedUkoloff - 15.04.13, 21:29

UkolOFF @ 04/15/2013, 9:26 PM*
The version contains version 2.2. Updated: 12 February 2013, 1.5 is indicated here with the update date of 04/14/2013
What does it mean?

Everything is very simple: this topic (namely, the topic header) is edited ... every time you edit (for example, loading a new program into the header, removing the program from the header), the editing date is automatically displayed, which we are told about -Last updated programin a hat (not in Tuna!)

alextomas,
But is there a version 2.2? on the Internet I managed to find, but it throws out at startup constantly
P.S. Who downloaded, upload to another exchanger or torrent.

Post has been editedUkoloff - 15.04.13, 22:06

UkolOFF @ 04/15/2013, 9:45 PM*
P.S. Who downloaded, upload to another exchanger or torrent.

Torent (version 2.2)

What's New in Version 2.2
★ Added the ability to slow-down phrase playback
★ Fixed bug when loading illustrations

Attached files

Attached filerusso-turisto- [torrentino] .torrent(11.51 KB)

Post has been editedalextomas - 16.04.13, 00:08

alextomas,
4S. 6.1.2 version 2.2 crashes, just like the version found on the Internet.
Make a torrent version 1.5, or put on Yadisk.

Post has been editedUkoloff - 16.04.13, 07:53

Rep: (1)
crashes on launch of Iphone 5 IOS 6.1.2

crashes on launch of Iphone 5 IOS 6.1.2

I did not check version 2.2, because while working 1.5

version 1.5 (Full 748.43 Mb)

Attached files

Attached filePhrasebookUniversal-v1.5-.part1.rar(127 MB)
Attached filePhrasebookUniversal-v1.5-.part2.rar(127 MB)
Attached filePhrasebookUniversal-v1.5-.part3.rar(127 MB)
Attached filePhrasebookUniversal-v1.5-.part4.rar(127 MB)
Attached filePhrasebookUniversal-v1.5-.part5.rar(127 MB)
Attached filePhrasebookUniversal-v1.5-.part6.rar(113.43 MB)

Rep: (44)
set, opened, after choosing the language immediately flew out. which is to be expected. Iphone 4, please 6.1. By the way on 5.1.1 the same thing was: beee:

Rep: (15)
on iphone 5 iOS 6.1 purchased officially did not crash even once, the conclusion is crookedly hacked

Rep: (384)
fOrOs - you yourself are crookedly hacked.
It’s just that in Russo the tourist has a special hacking protection (most likely Kali AP, google), which has not yet been circumvented. Write a script - everyone will only be grateful to you)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 11:11 PM