LG Optimus L9 - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (134)
LG Optimus L9 - Unofficial firmware
PictureP760, P765, P768, P769
Description | Discussion пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | LG Optimus L9 Fans Club | Modifications and Decorations пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ | SamDroid firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmwareпїЅ

Important information!
Attention! Firmware from P760 go great on P765. No additional action is needed.
However, for models P769 and P768 its own firmware! For P769 we use firmware only from P769! For P768 it is also intended only from P768.
I remind you that the risk of destruction of the device due to incorrectly chosen firmware is entirely borne only by the user.

Firmware
CyanogenMod13 for P760; P765; P768; P769
For P760 / P765 devices

CyanogenMod 12

Based on CyanogenMod 12

Resurrection Remix LP - discussion onxda
by Artas182x - discussion onxda, orat the office the site
Attention! It is strongly not recommended for daily use! There will be no further firmware updates.

Based on CyanogenMod 11

"Goodies" for CM11 and firmware based on itkuota-kun
KumaBase - discussion onxda
AOSB Project - discussion onxda
AICP: Android Ice Cold Project - discussion onxda
SOKP: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT - discussion onxda
CyanFox Rom by suhar2 - message tosavagemessiahzine.com
AxxionKat - discussion onxda
SDK-NX - discussion onxda
CarbonRom - discussion onxda
UNOFFICIAL AOKP - discussion onxda
Resurrection RemixВ® - discussion onxda
KANG CyanogenMod 11 - discussion onxda
PARANOIDANDROID 4.0 - discussion onxda
by Mateo1111 - discussion onxda
Attention! It is strongly not recommended for daily use! There will be no further firmware updates.
by Artas182x - discussion onxda, onYandex.Diskeorat the office the site
Attention! To install the firmware requires a modified Recovery! You can findhere. Smallreviewerfrom uv DemonS-77!
by suhar2 - onsavagemessiahzine.com
BeanStalk - discussion onxda
Attention! To install the firmware requires a modified Recovery! You can findhere.
MOKEE - discussion onxdaor atof the site

Official CyanogenMod 10.x

The latest CyanogenMod firmware can always be downloaded.here.
List of changes can be viewedhere.
Also a list of changes is available.here(CM 10.2)andhere(CM 10.1).

Based on CyanogenMod 10.2

CyanogenMod 10.2 by Mateo1111 - discussion onxda
BamRom -here.
Chameleon OS - discussion onxda
PACman - discussion onxda
Official AvatarRom - firmware onof the site
Official MIUIv5 - message tosavagemessiahzine.comoron the MIUI website
Russian for MIUIv5 -here
Immediately Russian version MIUIv5 by moradin -on Yandex.Disk

CMX - discussion onxda

Based on CyanogenMod 10.1

CyanogenMod 10.1 by Mateo1111 - discussion onxda
SlimBean - discussion onxda
SuperLuminaL - discussion onxda
PolishBlood AOSP - discussion onxda
PARANOIDANDROID - discussion onxda
Xperience - discussion onxda
MIUIv5 - discussion onxda
Russified MIUI by moradin - onYandex.Diske

Based on CyanogenMod 9

CyanogenMod 9 - discussion onxda
From the pros - it is possible to install on a locked bootloader!

Based on stock firmware
ExperiencedStock - discussion on xda or Online!
DraguROM - discussion onxda
Jelly Cream - discussion onxda

MIUI

MIUI by garik345 - firmware onsavagemessiahzine.com
MIUIv5 by artit - discussion onxda
Official MIUIv5 - message tosavagemessiahzine.comoron the MIUI website
Russian for MIUIv5 -here
Immediately Russian version MIUIv5 by moradin -on Yandex.Disk

For P769 devices
All firmware versions are now somehow based on CyanogenMod.
KumaBase - discussion onxda
Android 4.4 - discussion onxda
Attention! This firmware requires a modified recovery. All contained by one link
CM10.2 UNOFFICIAL from AntonX - discussion onxda
CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL from AntonX - discussion onxda
PACrom - discussion onxda
PenberRom5 & PenberEngine - discussion onxda
CMX - discussion onxda

For P768 devices
Resurrection Remix LP - discussion on xda
AOSB Project - discussion onxda
AICP: Android Ice Cold Project - discussion onxda
SOKP: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT - discussion onxda
AxxionKat - discussion onxda
4.4.2 by suhar2 - discussion onsavagemessiahzine.com
SDK-NX - discussion onxda
CM 10.1.3 Unofficial - discussion onxda
CM 10.2 Unofficial - discussion onxda
KANG CyanogenMod 11 - discussion onxda
Xperience - discussion onxda
Paranoid Android 3.99 - discussion onxda
PAC-man rom - discussion onxda
Jelly Cream (mod of firmware) - discussion onxda

Instructions
Firmware (CM13.0 CM12.1 CM11) and Advanced Recovery (twrp-3.0.2) for p769 (T-Mobile)
Installation
To install custom firmware requires:
Training:
  • You need to unlock the bootloader and install Recovery(instruction)
  • Download the desired firmware and Gapps, and throw on the memory card

Installation:
  • Go inRecovery (turn off the phone, hold down the keys VolumeUP + Home + Power, after vibration release Power) :
    • Wipe data / factory reset->yes - delete all user data
    • Wipe cache partition->yes - wipe cache
    • Install zip from sdcard->choose zip from external sdcard
    • choose an archive with firmware>yes install
    • InstallGappsin the same way
    • After installation we make wipes again(just in case)
    • In the main menu, clickReboot system now

Rollback to official firmware
  1. Restoring backup of the original firmware. To do this, we transfer the necessary backup to the flash folder in the clockworkmod / backup folder and in Recovery select Backup and Restore - Backup from external storage
  2. We flash the phone on the official firmware via KDZ.

Memory card swapping - LG Optimus L9 - Custom firmware (OS 4.2.2) (Post # 21254073)
Very good CPU overclocking
All detailed instructions are described. In our forum

Remove NFC completely
In order to completely remove NFC from the firmware and reduce battery consumption, you need to
delete the following files (for this you can use any explorer with root-rights):
  • /system/etc/nfcee_access.xml
  • /system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.nfc.xml
  • /system/etc/permissions/com.cyanogenmod.nfc.enhanced.xml
  • /system/lib/hw/nfc.default.so
  • /system/lib/libnfc.so
  • /system/lib/libnfc_jni.so
  • /system/lib/libnfc_ndef.so
  • /system/app/Nfc.apk

Recovery recovery пїЅ LG Optimus L9 - Custom firmware (Post Dimony84 # 40188883)

Gapps, recovery and custom kernels
Gapps for CyanogenMod 11
Gapps for CyanogenMod 10.2
Gapps for CyanogenMod 10.1
The latest version of Gapps is always available.here.

Current version recovery 6.0.3.1. Is availableordinaryandtouchversion.
There is a versionTWRPfor our device. Versions P760, P765 and P768 are supported.
There is alsoold version of TWRP.

Large collection of various recoveryright on our site!

Attention! Custom kernels with built-in overclocking of the processor and graphics. Use extremely carefully!
I remind you that only you are responsible for the destruction of the device. Do not take any action if you do not know what you are doing!

Custom kernel versions can be viewedhere.
There are also versions with significant overclocking. They are intended forrunoffandfirmware based on CM, AOSP, MIUI, etc.

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 23.01.18, 21:04
Reason for editing: CyanogenMod13 for P760; P765; P768; P769

madheado
I'll plyusanul. Well done. This firmware I have a week is on the phone. I wanted to lay out, but a very large dam operation ((There is no time to check. I'll check it on Sunday, I framed and put in a hat with a link to you)

Rep: (274)
optikal08 @ 25.04.2013, 19:42*
You have put it?

Yes, but only for half an hour) - it works quickly, a lot of applications deleted and do not know why, added a bunch of stuff, such as the Facebook plug-ins, plug-ins for the walkman player (he is the default), nice keyboard is from Sony, but I'm used to more to home. In general, the findings do about productivity and save on battery I can not, because especially and did not use. Just now there is no time or desire to re-tune all by himself and put.

Post has been editedmadheado - 25.04.13, 21:10

Rep: (6)
Tell me how things are now with the battery? A month ago, I was cyan (tel 765) thereon, the battery held 12:00 max, even if the bodies did not touch.

Rep: (54)
zzzoyd @ 25.04.2013, 21:05*
This firmware I have a week is on the phone

Shoot, I tried to understand how I did not notice a week latest firmware on xda, it turned out that I monitor only branch original android development because I do not like stock modification :)

madheado @ 25.04.2013, 20:31*
-Apks zipaligned - something done with apps

packaging optimization apk file for more efficient use of space

prozektor1 @ 26.04.2013, 01:35*
Tell me how things are now with the battery? A month ago, I was cyan (tel 765) thereon, the battery held 12:00 max, even if the bodies did not touch.

this is something from the sphere of fiction you. I have 3-4 percent per night eats while I sleep. and only during the day until the body simply is not doing anything, but keeps vatsapp Edge enabled (3g is not included) - is also very slow battery dies. Put monitor any that oprelyaet who disturbs sleep the phone.

Post has been editedpdq - 26.04.13, 01:34

Rep: (15)
CM10.1 (p760) go to p765 ??

Tesfay @ 26.04.2013, 13:11*
CM10.1 (p760) go to p765 ??

yes, it is necessary only in Titanium freeze "the NFC service"

Rep: (13)
pdq @ 26.04.2013, 02:16*
I monitor only branch original android development because they do not like stock modification

absolutely similar))) since the ZTE Racer monitor only original))) is true for Racer "and modaka on the monitor, there is another bit called, but the essence of the exact same: P

pdq , Incidentally, but are you sure that after freezing over Titanium, this service will not plant a battery? Before removing it through free Titanium (. Tk freeze can only pro version), after checking in the setting-battery and it is stopped using the battery = time (hours, minutes, seconds - the CPU and all the active mode), right now, put about 6.0 Titanium .4 - froze "the NFC services," but in the settings - battery still shows that the use, ie. When you click on update in the upper-right corner when using the increase - the CPU and all the active mode .... strange, it turns out that only when you remove the service it does not really sits down the battery unnecessarily. removed or the batteries are wrong settings, showing that frozen service works ??? :(

Post has been editedvadimmitropolsky - 26.04.13, 15:58

vadimmitropolsky, but I forgot to add. without fixation on the body 765 in the wireless network settings on the nfc checked, the type of service is enabled. put volume fix, patch it to disable the NFP. Further frieze through Titanium Pro (there is here in the forum).

Rep: (2)
zzzoyd @ 12.04.2013, 14:23*
Post edited zzzoyd - 12.04.2013, 14:35

Ltd. released a new today, Ruth got schA vyshyu)
Cynogen 10.1 from 04/26/2013

Post has been editedV1cer01D - 26.04.13, 18:23

for 10.1 cm like no echo dynamics and norms play, did not understand about the form while Nitsche))

V1cer01D @ 26.04.2013, 19:25*
and 10.1 cm like no echo dynamics and norms play, did not understand about the form while Nitsche))

Do not place, with a volume player in miracles, lokskrin sharashit not podetski ...

Rep: (148)
Niznayu I pogamat all 4 ask vservno as for me chyut syrovato.otkatilsya runoff) very strained Th can not control the player with a headset, and many other "for" and "against"!) But here is the player really chyudesa, only all Robichaux music when suddenly bam and knocks muzlo ((who sings che say about that?

another side @ 27.4.2013, 14:22*
who sings Che say about that?

cyanogen group just from one extreme to the mosque. It was too quiet. And now it's too loud. When the volume of the music increases ostvnavlivaetsya that would not burn the phone. But what is the problem with the sound in games, I even imagine I can not.

zzzoyd @ 27.4.2013, 15:27*
cyanogen group just from one extreme to the mosque. It was too quiet. And now it's too loud. When the volume of the music increases ostvnavlivaetsya that would not burn the phone. But what is the problem with the sound in games, I even imagine I can not.

Hmm, strange and I nebylo problems with the games played 6 hours probably, and even a single seizure!

Posted on 27/04/2013, 17:04:

I liked the menu because of Pacman tablet type, prikolninko smotritsa)) and yes I people here naryl prikolchiki Tipo player valkmen with equalization rules that works on other players there and there kliraudio and virtualayzer etc so understand to throw in the emu programs and games ?? simply just a silly question)) well Robit norms, I am very impressed)

A punching and popovodu music, I had in mind when listening with headphones, vserovno strange because UTB nesrazu occurs after 2 or 3 days of use ((

Rep: (47)
Hello! Tell me, is there a possibility of runoff set QuickMemo and LinkBackup? Through .apk does not put in the system does not copy. Really needed

New Pacman 22.1.0 on 27 April. List of changes:

- synchronization of repositories pacman and cyanogen
- problems with the audio seems to be resolved
- Fixed a selection of colors in the 'Hybrid properties'
- rollback kernel version without acceleration (overclocked core will be available soon)

gespenst-vs @ 27.04.2013, 21:01*
Hello! Tell me, is there a possibility of runoff set QuickMemo and LinkBackup? Through .apk does not put in the system does not copy. Really needed

It did not seem to put these applications on custom bikes branches 4.2.2

Rep: (53)
Link to Pacman broken.

sashacherbak @ 28.04.2013, 14:35*
Link to Pacman broken.

Everything works.

Rep: (11)
Madheado, you can tell how to install the firmware that you described on the last page. I downloaded it it is not installed in the 7z format in rekaveri I prooval in zip repackage but writes instalation aborted

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/09/20, 6:30