Lenovo A800 - Firmware
What is the firmware on your vzgyad best of these?
Official firmware
Any of. firmware [ 175 ] ** [96,15%]
Not an official firmware
Plain rom [ 67 ] ** [36,81%]
LeWa 5.1 [ 40 ] ** [21,98%]
Frankenstein [ 2 ] ** [1,1%]
Baidu v6 [ 5 ] ** [2,75%]
KingOS [ 7 ] ** [3,85%]
KitKat_oleg.svs [ 6 ] ** [3,3%]
EternityOS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Androium [ 0 ] ** [0%]
KingSing [ 4 ] ** [2,2%]
ICS v4 [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Communitysavagemessiahzine.com_2015 [ 5 ] ** [2,75%]
New_MaterialRom_A800 [ 4 ] ** [2,2%]
MaterialDark [ 3 ] ** [1,65%]
Baidu49 [ 4 ] ** [2,2%]
LeWa OS 4 [ 18 ] ** [9,89%]
Communitysavagemessiahzine.com [ 7 ] ** [3,85%]
LENMICA800_v3.1 [ 10 ] ** [5,49%]
Total votes: 182

Rep: (185)
Lenovo A800 - Drivers
PictureLenovo IdeaPhone A800
Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
If the unit has been in your hands the first thing you should do is backup IMEI!
Backup nvram.img - Instructions from a reputable Foxtrot_KZ tell him thank you and +
Just one more backup NvRam
Creating and IMEI repair
Why IMEI can be removed and how to avoid it.

For newbies!
Once the phone has appeared in your hand, just what you need to do this:
1. Backup IMEI! Absolutely!
2. Obtaining root-rights if you do not. (For details, see. In the subject header)
3. Set the custom Recovery TWRP if it is not necessary (for details, see. In the subject header)
4. Full backup using Recovery TWRP (for details see. In Topics cap)
Only after these three points begin to mock device =)))

Drivers and Utilities
The driver for the smartphone as a modem, USB debugging, etc.
Download

All files and instructions for Firmware Recovery take here -Lenovo IdeaPhone A800 - Official Firmware (OS 4.0.4) (Post # 21870653)

Official firmware
download A800_RUS_S107 - stitch by using Flash tool!
A800_ROW_S108-Stavit over S107 via Recovery

Unofficial firmware
Sews over extended rekaveri (TWRP) or CWM:

PlainRom FINAL 4.4.2 ART
lewa_lenovo_a800_upd2016
Baidu v6
KingOS by 3212andri
Communitysavagemessiahzine.com_update2015(Updated version)
New S3212_ROM
KingSing_A800
ICS V.4 from a390
New_MaterialRom_A800fromR0STEFAN
Galaxy S5 UIthank youhranitel1973
Galaxy S5 UI
GoldenROM
As well as fashion for himLenovo A800 - Firmware (Post maxim5644 # 39596262)
Material dark- Flash in the style of Lollipop
Firmware MITO300
Baidu 49
Note 3 UIthank youhranitel1973
JiayuA800v2thanksR0STEFAN
Combo patch for prshivki
Port OPPO T29thankspolzovatel101
MalkoKat Final v1thanksMalkolm312
LeWa OS4_stablethank youBiTaJIb4ik
JB Style Lenovo A800 (Port with Fly IQ441)thanksMalkolm312
MIUI 4.0.4port withMIUI universal version for the platform MT6577thank youBiTaJIb4ik
Communitysavagemessiahzine.com- one of the most current firmware, but also with its "cons"
a) The original light StableVer2-0_LENMICA800 without translation (with a larger number of CMV free RAM)
b) Gradually translatable Micromax (aka StableVer2-0_LENMICA800; for some reason, after the transfer is observed less number of free RAM)
The updated build of svad79 LeWa A800 Rus 21.05.13
LeOS_A800_RUS-19032013-stable assembly
The updated assembly LewaOS from 04.02.2013 -burgerz_LewaOS_A800-RUS_150420131
Firmware withLenovo-forums[Custom] titanw version for Lenovo A800 108 based on the version 1.0 and 1.1. Thank youtitanwww
lightweight Lewafromdimoksa13
CN_STOCK_S126_modfromilyhan2009
LENMICA800 v3.0 RC1fromilyhan2009
LENMICA800_v3.1_FullLangs_StockICSfromilyhan2009
lewa from 20130925thanklexa21reg

The result of the poll as of 10/10/14
Attached Image

Sews through Flash_Tool:
Injector - flash based ROW_108Recommend! thank Foxtrot_KZ
LiFe_v.0.1_for_A800_RUS

Additionally:
translation Baidu OS 43fromMaxei128
Google services (GAPPS) to 4.0.4 (if necessary)
Adobe Flash Player for Android 4.0.4

Instructions
Instructions for installing the driver for the firmware:
1.Raspakovyvaem driverusb_driver_SW_Rom_A800 "in any location on your PC.
2.Otkryvaem Device Manager on your PC
3.Podsoedinyaem smartphone without a battery to a PC for 2 seconds, at this time there is an unknown device manager MediaTek (name may differ)
and while it does not ischezlo- Tapan recessed into the window that appears, click Update Driver, and specify the path where we extracted the driver.
Now the next time you connect the device manager will MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port

Instructions for using the firmware Flash tool:
1.Zhelatelno disable antivirus and firewall so as not to interfere with the firmware
2.Raspakovat firmware archive on your PC, it is desirable to section C (The folder name should be Eng.)
3.Zapustit program Flash_tool.exe- it comes with iOS
4.Nazhimaem Scatter-Loading button, navigate to the folder with the firmware in target_bin subfolder and select the file MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt
5.Nazhimaem Firmware button ->Upgrade or F8 on your keyboard
6.Podklyuchaem phone without a battery to your PC and wait for the process to complete. If all goes well, the result will be shown a window with a green circle

IMEI Repair Methodby 3212andri
How to Restore a partition / data

Easy memory integrated process HKPHONE ROM EDIT for our Smart.
HKPHONE ROM EDIT
A small instruction:
1) you put HKPHONE ROM EDIT, you choose the desired volume, you press the right button, there come into rekaveri
2) make wipes are (all except the map)
3) you put your firmware you Brann.
Addition to the instructions (alternative)

Getting root rights
1.Skachivaem arhivchik - Attached fileRoot_on_PC_by_javum.7z (1.02 MB)

2.Raspakovyvaem archive to any folder on your PC
3.Vklyuchaem Phone USB debugging (Settings ->Developer options ->USB debugging)
4.Podklyuchaem phone to your PC and installADB driver
5.Iz previously unpacked folder run the script RunMe.bat
6.Nazhimaem 1, then press Enter and follow the instructions on the screen
Attached Image

7. When appears on the screen of the phone request for a full recovery click Restore data
Attached Image

8.Dozhidaemsya when the smartphone restarts.

You can vospolzovatsya program for PCUnlock rootvery easy and convenient way

Other ways to get a read on ROOTlenovo-forums

Sews custom Recovery (TWRP) and CWM Recovery 6.0.2.8

Lenovo IdeaPhone A800 - Official Firmware (OS 4.0.4) (Post # 21870653)

The easiest way to put TWRP:
1. DownloadingAttached fileA800_Team_Win_Recovery_Project_v2.4.0.0a.7z(5.18 MB)
or a new versionTWRP 2.5.0.0, TWRP 2.6.3.0, TWRP 2.8.7.0
2. Unpack the archive, see the file recovery.img, copy it to the microSD phone
3. Install the program on your phoneВ® Mobileuncle MTK Tools
4. Run Mobileuncle MTK Tools and see the item Recovery Update through it points the way to recovery.img file and agree to install
CWM Recovery 6.0.2.8 ENG for Lenovo A800 from MioCZ.stitched as using Mobileuncle MTK Tools
For the operation of the program need root privileges if it is not present do ROOT using
Unlock root
Who stands version of TWRP 2.4.0.0a but wants to upgrade toTWRP 2.5.0.0easy to useВ® Mobileuncle MTK Toolsor download directly into TWRP 2.4.0.0a and sews archiveLenovo_A800 + _recovery_TWRP_V2.5.0.0.zipthen go and plyusuemThe author

How to flash the device with the help of Recovery (TWRP) and CWM

If you have a CWM:
1. Copy the firmware to the microSD
2. Boot into CWM: to turn off this machine, then press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, and press the volume rocker "+" and "-" simultaneously and release the power button, rocker keep before entering the recovery.
3. Make all WIPE:
- Wipe Data / Factory Reset ->delete all user data
- Wipe Cache Partition ->Wipe cache
- Advanced ->Wipe Dalvik Cache
4. Select the firmware: Install zip from sdcard ->choose zip from sdcard
5. Wait until the end of the firmware

If there is a Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) v2.5.0.0:
1. Copy the firmware to the microSD
2. Boot into TWRP: to turn off this machine, then press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, and press the volume rocker "+" and "-" simultaneously and release the power button, rocker keep before entering the recovery.
3. Make all WIPE:
4. Go to the section Wipe
5. We see Advanced Wipe go into it
6. We see the items and mark all checkboxesapart from sdcard(Unless noted sdcard the external memory is formatted)
7. Next, slide your finger on the arrow with the inscription Swipe to the right.

With Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) v2.4.0.0a:
Pre Cast on microSD firmware in zip
1.Zahodim in Recovery for this turn off the machine, then press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, and press the volume rocker "+" and "-" simultaneously and release the power button, rocker keep before entering the recovery. Also, there are many ways to go to such a program rekaeri AnReboot
2.Delaem all WIPE in the screenshot are ticked.
Attention!!!if you have the internal memory is needed files and you do not want them to lose the item Internal Storage can skip because it remove all files.
Attached Image

3. Further, entering the section install look screenshot
Attached Image

Then select the memory card firmware Lewa or any other Kothari permission zip
Attached Image

Then this screen will appear, just peredvinte slider to the right
Attached Image

You will begin a long-awaited firmware. After the firmware click Reboot System and then have wait for the firmware download.
All files and instructions for Firmware Recovery take tut-Lenovo IdeaPhone A800 - Official Firmware (OS 4.0.4) (Post # 21870653)
After each firmware via Recovery desirable comfort make Wipe cache>Wipe Dalvik Cache

How to make a full backup of the firmware using the Recovery TWRP
1.Zahodim in Recovery for this turn off the machine, then press the power button and hold for 1-2 seconds, and press the volume rocker "+" and "-" simultaneously and release the power button, rocker keep before entering the recovery. Also, there are many ways to go to such a program rekaeri AnReboot
2. We see the point of backup go
Attached Image

3. Further, there are various items that need to zabekapit, mark them, it is better to note all. Pre Storege from the bottom to select where to save the backup
Attached Image

Then drag your finger on the arrow with the inscription Swipe to the right, will start the backup.

Patches, modifications, miscellaneous

Poll results
Attached Image

Just goes to actively test the new kernel under our device (Beginners are not recommended)

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 11.10.18, 20:38
Reason for editing: how to increase the memory for Lenovo A800

Rep: (2)
She stitched on Lewa. While satisfied. It works faster than 108. Run free more. With the call, it was laughed, for me, so very convenient (select SIM cards when calling). The backlight of the soft buttons works if you turn on, and in interactive mode and from zero as it behaved strangely. The software is unnecessary to me, including Chinese. The only problem could not go into the recovery, even kill! : D decided to install MobileUncle Tools

And lastly the question. Lewa firmware, in my opinion, every week new leave or not? Are they updated by air? It seems like this is.

Avdkirill,
What to quickly get into the recovery so as not to poke the buttons will help Anreboot, I always use it.
Leva will be updated if they did not charge this feature, but it may disappear Russian and the glitches will be added, because Lewa portointed with A789. All the same it is better to download a new assembly and sharpen it under the A800. It is better not to update until the official Lewa official will appear for A800

Post has been edited@ ndrux @ - 13.04.13, 21:53

Rep: (1)
An animal came from Chinese 126, even I have problems with the firmware. The apartment sees the device without a battery only if I squeeze the volume rocker. And where are you here lyos_a800_rus-19032013 found this file "Target_bin subfolder and select a MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt_scatter_emmc.txt file"?

Post has been editedBig BrotherS - 13.04.13, 22:29

Big Brothers,
Well, the body is determined in the device manager? Install the instruction driver if it is determined as in the instructions then the neck. Apparently it is a port glitch or something else, can not contact the connector on the body) Try in other ports preferably on the motherboard.

Recovery selected, now it is necessary to install the LEOS_A800_RUS-19032013 firmware. On the left cable, lags turned out of the kit, put the cable from the set everything went.
Or I stupid or skis do not go where in the leos_a800_rus-19032013 is "File MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt": Sveta:
@ ndrux @ Help: blush:

Post has been editedBig BrotherS - 13.04.13, 22:43

Big Brothers @ 04/13/2013, 22:39*
Where in LEOS_A800_RUS-19032013 is "File MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt"

Why do you need him? Sewing cord only only official firmware from Lenovo and you want Lewa she is a non-fake Castomnaya
Just throw on the memory card leos_a800_rus-19032013 Come in the recovery, make it all wipe Choose leos_a800_rus-19032013 and the phone itself sews without a cord)
If you can flash on this instructionLenovo Ideaphone A800 - Discussion (post # 21083182)

Post has been edited@ ndrux @ - 13.04.13, 23:06

Rep: (3)
I collected and partially Russified the firmware based on the Chinese S133.
Install through extended recovery.
Features:
- Translated with JBART (Space English)
- There is Ruth
- Google services integrated
- Added new Google Play Market 4.0.25
- Removed Chinese software
- Boot Animation and Sounds from S108
- Well, on trifles added applications to your taste
Download
Main applications
Google Play Market 4.0.25
Apex Launcher 1.4.4.
ES conductor 6.2.5.
Ghost Commander 1.43.3.
Adobe Flash Player 11.111.115.54
Terminal emulator 1.0.52
YouTube 4.4.11
Go Contacts EX 2.08
Local 4.3.1.
Super user 3.1.3.
FASTERGPS 1.6.
Titanium Backup 6.0.4.
MobileUncle Tools 20130223 v2.8.0
MX Player 1.7.14 + Codecs
Hacker's Keyboard 1.33 (Dictionary Ang / Rus)

P.S. I tried different, starting with S105 and ending with Lewaos. Feels 133 turned out to be the most stable.

Post has been editedDeluser - 14.04.13, 12:15

In short, so I have not won it yet (LEOS), before "clogged" before the inscription "Lenovo" was incorporated and farther only wagging the tail of the fur beast named the scribe. In general, I stitched it 107of. And gave. 107 compared to 126 Chinese braked. This is one, and the second Friendship today Merzhili and also ineffectory in Recovery there is only Wipe Data / Factory Reset.I Wipe Cache Partition.Ne and backup, when loading Lewa OS loads 1/3 somewhere and android will fall out onto the back and gets out of him from Belly exclamation mark (!): Censored :! And it is necessary to flash, as it is necessary because the 107of brake is concrete.

!
UE +20. 4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene vocabulary, both explicit and hidden, including the special mixes.

Post has been editedgulyuk - 15.04.13, 07:10

Big Brothers,
It seems that you don't do something right! What exactly, from your ardor monologue not to understand! Read carefully and thoughtfully instructions! I did everything on it and there was no difficulty! Or normally write what and how you do to help you

Rep: (0)
Deluser
Does not see the recovery this archive repaid in Zip begins to flash and filed
I stitched my wife on LEWA all day spits not conveniently saying wanted to try your creation s133 but no bake
will have 108 to put the braking stolis or not so what I do

Post has been editedBiopda. - 15.04.13, 23:06

Biopda @ 15.4.2013, 22:25*
Deluser
Does not see the recovery this archive repaid in Zip begins to flash and filed

So it's a backup to unpack it in the desired folder on the map the TWRP / Backups path and simply restore through the recovery. If there are no folders to create and throw files there.

Thank you good man! : thank_you:
Still not happened (filed
TWRP does not want to recover and recovery files created by them differ

Post has been editedBiopda. - 16.04.13, 00:02

Deluser,
Cut out it does not work it to the extended reserves fasten copying the archive to the card does not see, unpackled in the folder TWR \ Bacups result Filed Tkint the nose people: Help:

BIOPDA,
The path must be TWRP / Backups / The name of the firmware Ang. / Date Created firmware / and it is easier to create a backup from the fan, it will create a folder correctly later to replace files

@ ndrux @, I walked this expensive created backup set this day it saw him in think of the victory, but it filed: wallbash:
True, my wife will not give bodies for experiments after Leva I will experiment not soon did not fly away my parcel

Biopda @ 16.4.2013, 10:59*
@ ndrux @, I walked this expensive created backup set this day it saw him in think of the victory, but it filed: wallbash:
True, my wife will not give bodies for experiments after Leva I will experiment not soon did not fly away my parcel

There is something not enough do not go her. I did not even test her. Best Lewaos option.

Something I also did not come out with a converted-new firmware

I apologize, but how to understand it? What is my firmware version at all? :)
Attached Image

I bought at the end of March to Ali in the Antion Store, today I came to me my miracle.
Everywhere about S107-108, and here is strange S126. Routed immediately, by the way. And let me go to the Internet to search for updates - says the latest version is installed.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 21.08.14, 22:19
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

JJ_JUDGE @ 16.4.2013, 23:50*
I apologize, but how to understand it? What is my firmware version at all? :)
[attachment = "2840085: screensh ... 23-44-52.png"]
I bought at the end of March to Ali in the Antion Store, today I came to me my miracle.
Everywhere about S107-108, and here is strange S126. Routed immediately, by the way. And let me go to the Internet to search for updates - says the latest version is installed.

This is an ancient firmware than S107. Shake S107 The lack of little RAM and slightly slows down the interface. But the best of all that I was used to use this Lewaos.

Good day!
I'm trying to flash the phone from 107 firmware on LEWA, I do everything according to the instructions, but when loading through the flash, Tul gives an error (photo in attachment)
What could it be and what to do about it?
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 08.02.14, 11:36
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.11.20, 09:19