> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Dungeon Hunter 4 | [IPhone] [iPad] A new part of the best RPG from Gameloft!

Rep: (168)
Dungeon hunter 4
Version: 1.0.1

Last update of the game in the header:17.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Return to the world of Dungeon Hunter and take part in epic battles.

Description:

★★★★★ COME TO A SHARP IN A DUNGEON CRAWLING
Take the epic story and see the stunning environment
Destroy hundreds of enemies and bosses
Loot chests, etc.

★★★★★ Feel the spirit of this RPG!
Choose one of 4 characters with unique abilities
Improve your battle skills
Change your character and modify weapons
Mysterious story, twisted around your character

★★★★★ Multiplayer mode!
Enter the arena in cooperative mode and take part in intense battles
Boast your battle skills in PVP modes!

Saved the Complete Game

Video Review

iTunes Store(Free): https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/dungeon-hun...d545639959?mt=8

Hacking game / Hacking game / Hacking Games / Breaking version 1.0.1 / The method of obtaining crystals without jailbreak / Hacking version 1.2.0 / Rollback to v1.2.0 / Hacking any version / Save (crystals) / Hacking version 1.4 / Hacking game 1.5.0

Download:

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:42

Rep: (125)
God, how I waited for this game! I already just shakes !!! Downloaded.

Geymloft, of course, superior to itself, and in front of the whole world in the last few months! First Modern Combat 4 - who is two years ahead udelaet all mobile shooters - its the multiplayer !!! (First rulila N.O.V.A 3, but with the advent of MC4 want to only play into it.)

Then they released this game. And by the way, Donut is not important.If the graphics as the Xbox 360, and a good story, the game still will be the best! ;)

Rep: (36)
leonid32,
Sorry to disappoint you but) With this game they are rigidly nalazhali.Pokupka potions lives-only for the runes (real loot) to pump without the infusion of real money you have a bunch of times to die at the levels and thereby increase the lvl to level of the mobs was not so suschestvennym.Nu general himself to play, you'll understand :)

Rep: (91)
In a word, shit? Maybe it is not necessary to swing?
In principle, all of the game loft shit

Rep: (258)
Net..igra so it's good for mobilok..no potions - the main trabl..i that they can only buy for real (or wait for the day) .. it Feil ((

sew700 offend: unsure:.

You played in the first Modern Combat 4 - such a cool multiplayer anywhere on smartphones yet. A schedule? Almost console quality.

And the first Dungeon Hunter despite the outdated graphics I liked (gameplay, music, story).

Keep your answer for your words!

Rep: (258)
leonid32 @ 10.04.2013, 22:44*
You played in the first Modern Combat 4 - such a cool multiplayer anywhere on smartphones yet. A schedule? Almost console quality.

DeadZone..ne? = _ =
you Paren..a not a fake agent Geymlofta? ... so that extol their soulless slag))

Post has been editedWadym72 - 10.04.13, 22:47

Rep: (54)
Donata much?

Rep: (89)
Starkiller1231,
I subscribe to every word
sew700
Download you can see

I'd add that since the Academy of Mages / library to play without Donat is practically impossible. Potions are bought only for Donat, clothes from 10 lvl uluchnayutsya half an hour, the stones are pulled out too, in time, to somehow nafarmit and prokachatsya need 24/7 glass tubes, and breathe steadily, although I will blow without it, there is no cans. Except Donat, in general, the game is not bad. Despite all this, I will continue to play, the other nothing, if the break will not be zadonachu on inventory and slots for skills.

Post has been editedDevil_z - 10.04.13, 22:47

Rep: (36)
Wadym72,
Well MC4 they succeed, there is really a great multiplayer, but it is in my opinion only the rules of the new game

Rep: (91)
leonid32 @ 10.04.2013, 23:44*

And the first Dungeon Hunter despite the outdated graphics I liked (gameplay, music, story).

Keep your answer for your words!

To begin with, I do not care what graphics, graphics have a PC and a console about quality? Almost no console quality
Multiplayer is interesting to me in only one game, and then again there is a magic pc
Modern Kombat do a whole lot - this dismal kopipasta code Modern Warfare series I have not seen, pleased only the third part, there really was a breakthrough in the column, and for a while it was fun to play. MK4 - the same disguise and killed MK3, in which everything is clear and obvious and therefore not interesting to play
HH 1 and 2, but cool toys, gameplay, bleeding, running jump. 3 of the conventional feces, the fourth most likely to get the same.
And geymloft miserable due to the fact that all their games - simple zakos originals from your PC, just with a different name, it would be better to negotiate and formally ports do. They are constantly doing something, usually dull primatyvayut gameplay engine and to let in the App Store and play markets, nothing is working through carefully. Nothing new, everything shifted copy-paste the old ideas

Post has been editedsew700 - 10.04.13, 22:57

sew700 Third Modern Combat I did not like just because of the fact that there is Russian are killed. Well ... on the iPhone 4} heavily lag -). A Modern Combat 4 on iPod Touch 5G goes well with all the effects (glare, storm, lighting, etc.). And most importantly the best physics until no options.

Of course with Dungeon Hunter 3 Geymloft much fucked up, but I think that in the DH 4 to correct their mistakes and made it as Dungeon Hunter 2.

Personally, my opinion Dungeon Hunter 4 - almost perfect, and the only drawback is the Donat.

Rep: (222)
Wadym72 @ 10.4.2013, 22:46*
DeadZone..ne? = _ =
you Paren..a not a fake agent Geymlofta? ... so that extol their soulless slag))

Dedzonu very far from the micron in dedzone begaesh kogbudto log that fires on logs)))

Post has been editedhant21 - 10.04.13, 23:03

hant21, well done! Support!

sew700 I agree only that it would be better Gameloft originals ports did. I never understood why the ports are not done?

Rep: (0)
How to play multiplayer, why it appears but as a transparent

vanderville, right now, we shall understand. I install.

I lay out screenshotsiPod Touch 5G .

Rep: (31)
Hack on the crystals have not yet succeeded?

Rep: (340)
On 4 tache flies but the texture is very strong and the effects reaped almost no ...

Rep: (97)
A couple of screenshots from the ipod touch 5:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited999 NEXO 999 - 11.04.13, 00:26

Rep: (0)
c ip5:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

LocallAPStore not working

Post has been editedcybro - 11.04.13, 03:01

Rep: (3)
may again fill gloft negative both blits brigade? can and will cut a little Donat

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 16:35