> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ZTE V975 Geek - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "
Do you have problems with 3G?
Do you have problems with 3G?
Yes, on firmware B01 [ 139 ] ** [26,13%]
Yes, on firmware B02 [ 44 ] ** [8,27%]
Yes, on firmware B04 [ 11 ] ** [2,07%]
Yes, on firmware B06 [ 55 ] ** [10,34%]
No problem, everything is fine [ 283 ] ** [53,2%]
Total votes: 532

Rep: (509)
DiscussionZTE V975 Geek
PictureZTE V975 Geek
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Before asking a question, read the forum rules. Respect your and other people's time.
1. Participants are required to perform: Forum Rules.
2. All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the topic will be be deleted without warning.
3. Messages like "Thank you", "schA check", "Hurray, everything turned out" will be the same be deleted without warning.
4. Questions, answers to which are in the Hat, Dictionary, FAQ and Manuals and answers to them will be be deleted without warning.
5. Comments on answers (Messages like: “I do the same” or “I do the same”) will be be deleted without warning.
6. Screenshots must be under the spoiler.
Reviews
Utility
Instructions
Photo examples
The results of surveys in the subject
Problems
- very fast discharge of the battery when reaching 30% charge
- at a distance of more than 8-10 meters from the router, wifi loses the signal
-Do not start the market, applications are installed for a long time
FAQ
1. Will there be an official update?
- No, it will not.
2. Does this device have glass Gorilla Glass?
- no, glass: asahi glass.
Where to find camera modules?
- Here is a link to the modules:ZTE V975 Geek - Discussion (Fast cedar555 # 39808152)

The list of answers will be updated.

For filling caps, please contact igor5841 .

Post has been editedigor5841 - 26.07.16, 10:14
Reason for editing: Added a solution to one of the problems in the "Problems" spoiler

Rep: (14)
OnPandein questions about the device they ask whether the gorilla has a glass, the answer is no.

Question:
Gorilla glass
hi, does it have gorilla glass? or any other type of protecting glass?
Answer:
This phone doesn’t have a cover or a screen protector. Thanks.
Add to this that there is no Russian and it is not known whether.
It turns out sad.

Rep: (11)
den078,
understandable and I'm waiting pokachto tegra 4

den078,
How does the battery hold?

Rep: (15)
No, it does not work without root-a. I asked VKontakte on the panda page I asked for a rutted and with the playmarket, I'll see if it will help .....

Rep: (1)
Den078 @ 23.8.2013, 10:47*
Sadly everything is like Panda's answer:
Sorry, we do not have root for this phone. Even on Chinese sites, too, you can not find root for it. Sorry.

As for the playmarket, look at the topic google play-technical problems.

Rep: (1230)
M
Topic moved to subsection"ZTE" .

Rep: (566)
den078 ,
Installing Google applications without root - "Google lnstaller"
link
Ps. I apologize, the link to the apk could only be issued in this way.

Post has been editedA-Z-H - 25.08.13, 23:20
Reason for editing: spoiler

A-Z-H, Vseravno does not work, Google accounting was even created, but when launching the market it says - com.google.process.gapps an error occurred and did not enter the market, it says there is no connection. :(
PS: I smoke the forum further

Rep: (566)
den078 ,
and you put other Google Apps (especially the Google Services Framework).

den078 @ 10.27.2013, 13:07*
A-Z-H, Vseravno does not work, Google accounting was even created, but when launching the market it says - com.google.process.gapps an error occurred and did not enter the market, it says there is no connection. :(
PS: I smoke the forum further

Heidi in the Android section first aid>google play technical issues

den078 @ 28.8.2013, 10:20*
Greetings to all! According tohttp://www.zhongxingfans.com/thread-119970-1-1.htmlI successfully got root, which made it easy to install gaps, set up a google store, remove some Chinese programs. Now I am pleased with Everything: thank_you:

Now you can test in more detail (camera, time, games, browsing)?

Post has been editedKopoJlb_FopyMa - 28.08.13, 11:25

It’s too early to say, I was still sitting on the old phone, and this one is for games and Ineta. He showed himself perfectly everything just flies, heats up moderately, 25,000 in an antitude, I write with him, the keyboard reacts excellently, the Internet flies, the navigator works perfectly, the satellites catch the moment. The lousy design of the cover — it has expanded a bit from frequent opening in the middle along the edges and is now slightly loose when it is pressed with fingers. After the root, all applications are installed perfectly, no incompatibility is noticed with anything yet. The battery is easy to recharge when necessary, I have not called it yet and there is no statistics. Bye. There will be questions - ask.

den078,
games at max speed go?

Post has been editedTrancer9 - 01.09.13, 13:33

What to test? Realracing 3 to max goes great

den078 @ 1.9.2013, 14:38*
What to test? Realracing 3 to max goes great

Modern Combat 4 at max.
NFS MW to max

NFS MW maxed out fine without lags immediately downloaded and went, and Modern Combat 4 and Asphalt 8: Airborne require dances with a tambourine — fly out after checking the cache, lenovo k900 (our stone is there) write that Asphalt runs and does not slow down. I suspect you need to edit the file build.prop, but something is scary for a few games that I do not really need. Although of course (even with the root) you couldn’t get rid of the hieroglyphs at all (but you can find them only if you search specifically) —I'm just afraid to remove something extra, and the phone has already been customized for you. I will wait for the firmware from enthusiasts.

Post has been editedden078 - 03.09.13, 07:33

OTG, compass, glonass is there? Thank.

Post has been editedOldman82 - 03.09.13, 17:16

The model is very interesting for its filling.
Perhaps I will order in October, if after the release of xiaomi m3 on the pre. the model will not fall

It will be sold in the CIS interesting news ...

Asphalt 8: Airborne goes fine at maximum, does not lag. I downloaded the firmware from the root from the Chinese forum, I rolled up the gapps and everything starts fine and pulls.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 21:28