Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Specifications:
* Processor: Rockchip RK3188 quad-core Cortex A9 processor
* Video core: Mali-400MP4
* RAM - 2 GB DDR3
* Internal memory - 8 GB + Micro SD slot (up to 32GB)
* Operating system: Android 4.2 OS
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
* Bluetooth
* USB 2.0 Host
* micro USB for power
* USB OTG
* Video codecs - VP8, AVS, MJPEG, RV8 / 9/10, H.263, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX, etc.
* Video container formats - AVI, RM, RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV, ASF, 3G2M4V, etc.
* Audio codecs / formats - MP1 / 2/3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, AMR, RA, WAV, etc.
Official page:
Owner reviews
Problems and Solutions
Instructions on firmware fromadeptus62
Instructions on firmware from [url = "http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showuser=1372452 \\\ "target = \\\" _ blank \\\ ">Snegovik
[url = "http: // \\\" http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=451028&view=findpost&p=24636280\"""Р’Installation of the antenna fromMozgoed123
Solving the problem of not working IR remote control
Firmware
Attention! On Windows 8.1, there may be problems with the firmware of this device, because either the driver is not detected, or there are problems during the firmwareRikomagic Quad Core MK802IV - Discussion (Post # 29237254)
Rikomagic Quad Core MK802IV - Discussion (Post # 24707860)
NEOMODE HYBRID ROM 1.7 - MK802IV, UG007B, CX-919, MK809III and others with AP6210
Finless ROM 1.6b under AP6210
Utility

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedcherva70 - 07.11.15, 22:36
Reason for editing: standardized section

Rep: (3)
74 pounds - a little expensive.

Rep: (-3)
Analog:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/QC802-Quad-.../846648257.html

Rep: (1)
And what about the BP? what settings?

Rep: (0)
I have not pulled BP 550mA, and 850 with a bang. The mouse is working and I do not know what else to connect from the control.

Rep: (70)
Updated brand. Changed the logo. In the cap new photos threw.

Good afternoon, and sales have already begun?

Sell ​​... temper right herehttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/810525they were sent instantly and through Hong Kong's post office .... he took Rik IIIs from them, it works perfectly ... They sell, as they say, the original Ricojadjik ...

Rep: (458)
Owners post reviews like Wi-Fi bluetooth glitches, etc.

korolyov1977b @ 05.27.2013, 15:00*
Owners post reviews like Wi-Fi bluetooth glitches, etc.

I think that I did not reach anyone else who ordered it - sales have just begun. And how to get it - they will definitely share it. I would also like to change my IIIS to IV.

Rep: (4)
You're right. I paid only 3 days ago, and on the track he is still in Hong Kong.

Rep: (52)
My yesterday exported ...: happy:

I have 15 days since I flew out of Hong Kong ....

Rep: (94)
I think that I did not reach anyone else who ordered it - sales have just begun.

Not certainly in that way. Drove, already 5 days as ...

What to say ... Works;)

By the way - the original stock firmware from May 23 - rutovany, just not installed Superuser.

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Android - Devices" section.

adeptus62 @ 06/03/2013, 12:08*
What to say ... Works

Congratulations. I would like to hear about the impressions :)

Rep: (1623)
M
Subject moved toChinese devices

Slavar72 @ 06/03/2013, 11:37*
Congratulations. I would like to hear about impressions

Impressions are positive. ;)

I did not try firmware 4.1, the whistle came immediately from 4.2.2.

Of the deficiencies noted: AntoTu refused to work, crashes when starting.

I will try on the custom prosh.

Rep: (374)
I also received it yesterday, from the minuses the pink screen that appeared a couple of times, disappeared after a little bit of a whistle in the connector.

Owners, please test, will the FullHD movie draw via Wi-Fi? What is the quality? What bit is chewing on?
I bought five years ago LCD TV without DNLA now suffer))

0netw0 @ 06/04/2013, 09:53*
I also received it yesterday, from the minuses the pink screen that appeared a couple of times, disappeared after a little bit of a whistle in the connector.

Well, this is not a minus ... Elementary non-connect in the HDMI-connection, nothing.

There are more serious things (although still not critical): the stock firmware 4.2.2 is frankly braking for such iron. Only after some dances with a tambourine such as total erasing from the system of all unnecessary programs and transferring everything that is possible from the system memory to the "card" - firmware 4.2.2 began to show results, more or less acceptable for 4 cores with 2GB of memory. .. Fortunately (as I said), the firmware was originally rutted, only (for some reason?) The Superuser program was not installed. After installing it from the Market, the firmware receives a normal ROOT and it becomes possible to delete system programs. True, a funny glitch is observed: an attempt to remove system programs causes a diagnosis of "An error occurred while deleting" - however, the program is normally deleted: P

In addition, it was not possible (for now?) To make the USB camera work with the microphone in Skype.The problem is missing, the camera is working as it should.

In general, as soon as Bob or Neo (or anyone else) makes a normal custom firmware, the whistle will play with new colors ...: D

Post has been editedadeptus62 - 05.06.13, 08:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 19:23