> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice | The program for recording conversations with great functionality!

Rep: (93)
MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice
version: 1.3

Last update of the program in the header:11.05.2013

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Ability to record calls on demand. Quick access to the recorder.

Description:
Description in English:
Convenient and simple as it sounds !!

High Quality MP3 Calls & Voice recorder in one !!!

In a saturated market of calls recording applications that provide only a small part of the user caprices and not give much room for intervention, joins a new application calls 'InCall Recorder' that meets all requirements.

InCall Recorder Allows full control of Recorded Calls.

You can choose when to start recording and saving battery power and reduce size of the audio file.
There is also a choice of automatically recording all conversations interactions unattended.

Quick start tape recorder creating high-quality audio.

'InCall Recorder' lets you manage all the audio files conveniently and efficiently.

You can choose where to place the recording start button.
You can play, share, or add a note to each call recorded.

To enjoy better audio quality than other competitors in the market, we added a patch filter for you to significantly improve the audio quality of the recording file.

Join the rest of users enjoying today the best and most convenient recording android App !!

----------------------------------

Why InCall Recorder ??

Our advantages over the competitors:
• 2 in 1: Mp3 format calls Recording and high-quality Voice recorder.
• Two options in Call Recording mode: Manually select or automatically record all calls.
• Recording long periods of time create a small audio file: 1 hour recording ~ 7 Mb.
• In order to overcome the Low audio quality problem existing in other applications we have added a tool to amplify sound for clearer and better audio files.
• Addition of equalizer to the MP3 player to adjust and repair the audio file.
• Creating a new MP3 file from existing one after repairing and removal of a specific section of your choice.
• Convenient and clear interface.
• Continue recording even during incoming waiting call and the transition to her.

More features:
• Add a contact from a recording of an unknown number.
• Adding a comment to any recorded call.
• Send files using any sharing software (Whatsapp, Gmail, Dropbox, etc.).
• One-click self-email to any audio file.
• Select the recording start button placement or activate recording from notification bar (optional).
• Select the recording source: directly from the phone line or from the microphone (not supported on all devices).
• In order to record a call done in Bluetooth it is necessary to switch to the phone speaker - alert message will appear.
• Voice recorder quick launch from notification bar - optional.
• Set recorded audio files as ringtones or as notifications sounds.

Description in Russian by olegik790402
Convenient and easy!

High quality MP3 call recording and voice recorder in one program!

In a saturated market for call recording applications that provide only a small fraction of the user's needs and do not provide many recording management capabilities, a new InCall Recorder call recording application has been added to meet all requirements.

InCall Recorder allows you to fully control the recording of a conversation.

You can choose when to start recording to save battery power, as well as the size of the sound file.
There is a function to select to automatically record all conversations.

Quickly start recording high-quality audio.

"InCall Recorder" allows you to manage all audio files conveniently and efficiently.

You can choose where to place the start recording buttons.
You can listen, share, or add a note for each recorded call.

To enjoy better sound quality compared to other competitors in the market, we added a patch filter, which significantly improved the sound quality when recording a file.

Join other users, enjoy the best call recording application for today and not only on the Android platform!

----------------------------------

Why InCall Recorder?

Our advantages over competitors:
• 2 in 1: Record calls in MP3 format and a high quality voice recorder.
• Two recording modes: manual selection or automatic recording of all calls.
• Ability to create a small audio file with a long conversation: 1 hour of recording ~ 7 Mb.
• In order to overcome the problem of poor audio quality that exists in other applications, we have added a tool for amplification and sound quality.
• Added equalizer for MP3 player for adjusting and adjusting audio files.
• Create new MP3 files from existing ones and put them in a section of your choice.
• Convenient and intuitive interface.
• Continue recording, even during an incoming call.

Additional functions:
• Adding a contact from an unknown subscriber number entry.
• Add a comment to any recorded call.
• Send files using any compatible application, such as (WhatsApp, Gmail, Dropbox, etc.)
• Insert in the letter of any audio files in one click.
• The location of the start recording button of your choice or the start of recording from the notification panel (optional).
• Recording source selection: directly from a telephone line or from a microphone (not supported on all devices).
• To record a conversation via Bluetooth, you must switch to the speaker of the phone - a warning appears.
• Quick start of the recorder from the notification panel - optional.
• Set recorded audio file as ringtone or notification sound.

Pro is bought from the program ...

Russian interface: Not

Developer: Grinzone
Homepage: http://www.grinzone-apps.com/index.html
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....incallrecorder

Download:
version: 1.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2946234/MP3_InCall_Recorder_%26_Voice_v1.3.apk
Version: 1.3 Rus MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice (Post # 22052011)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 16.05.13, 16:56
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (284)
the SGS3 program writes only what the interlocutor says (I must say, even very loudly), I can not hear ...

Rep: (382)
I tried to translate

Attached filecom.grinzone.incallrecorder-1_1.0-en.apk(2.43 MB)

Rep: (11)
But he writes SGS2, jb 4.22 and bought with Pro Freedom.

Rep: (0)
And what are the advantages of the pro version?

Rep: (11)
Kotofey, writes automatically.

Rep: (48)
Rvs_2000 @ 04/07/2013, 01:21*
he writes only what the interlocutor says (I must say, even very loudly), I can not hear ...

I'm yelling in the record oh how !!! And both interlocutors

Rep: (527)
Thanks, all class: yes2:

Rep: (7)
Well, finally, on the first Note I recorded and ... cool!

Optimix @ 8.4.2013, 18:38*
Well, finally, on the first Note I recorded and ... cool!

But I can’t hear my interlocutor: unsure: I checked it on a landline phone, but it doesn’t matter! I bought Pro the same ... Help someone thread. Maybe something needs to be done with the settings ?! : unsure: :(
Now there is a microphone, set the line just do nothing recorded. Body Sony XPERIA Ion 4.0.4
Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedHTC Evgenios - 08.04.13, 19:13

Rep: (145)
Throws out when I try to play the recording. Opened with an external program, the interlocutor is barely audible (microphone). Now I’ll try to put it on the line.

Tykta @ 8.4.2013, 21:03*
Throws out when I try to play the recording.

I forgot to write for it. The same thing, throws ...

Rep: (19)
When writing from the line, the file is 0 bytes - i.e. does not write! With the microphone norms, the recording is quite clear and distinguishable. For automatic on records you need to buy the PRO version, but Freedom will come to the rescue here))))

Not all devices write from the line, root rights are needed. So do not flatter yourself, at best with a microphone.

Rep: (23)
similarly. The kernel supports writing, but the program does not write from the line (0 bytes). it's a pity

HTC Sensation viper 1.6.3 recording works.

Rep: (145)
Tykta @ 04/08/2013, 11:03 PM*
Opened with an external program, the interlocutor is barely audible (microphone). Now I’ll try to put it on the line.

On the line (outgoing call) I recorded both perfectly (the lispers are really funny so).
Root is not, 2.3.7, Pro would ...

MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice 1.1
-Fixed crash when playing a recording.
Attached fileMP3 InCall Recorder & Voice v1.1.apk(1.64 MB)

Post has been editedtykta - 09.04.13, 16:53

Rep: (12)
A cool application, and what pleases everyone more is the good quality of the recordings! Thank you author!

Rep: (23)
Xperia Pro, 2.3, custom core from night-elf 9.6

Does not write from the line (empty file)

(Call recorder worked)

Rep: (630)
Kotofey @ 04/08/2013, 11:43*
And what are the advantages of the pro version?

Attached Image

The recording of the interlocutor is very loud, and the recording of his voice is quiet, BUT very pleasedRECORDING WITH A Bluetooth Headset very very good voices of both interlocutors are heard well and legibly , and this is the most important thing for me. This program is the best for recording a telephone conversation: clap:
My device is Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Android 4.1.2 JB with root.

Post has been editedBuTaJIu4eK - 14.04.13, 10:40
Reason for editing: added

Not all devices write from the line, root rights are needed. So do not flatter yourself, at best with a microphone.

So what?! I have ROOT rights, one hell does not write either from the line or from the microphone. For correcting the crash during playback, thanks. But only my voice reproduces INTERIOR NO! Sorry for the money.

Post has been editedHTC Evgenios - 15.04.13, 09:03

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 12:29