Google Nexus 4 - Kernels

Rep: (419)
Google Nexus 4 - Kernels
PictureLG Nexus 4, LG E960
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | MIUI пїЅ | Ubuntu touch пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 пїЅ | AOKP пїЅ | ParanoidAndroid пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | LeWa OS 5 пїЅ | Omnirom пїЅ | Nexus 5 Experience пїЅ | SailFish OS пїЅ | Yandex.Kit пїЅ | CWM Recovery FAQ | Unofficial kernels

Important information!
All responsibility for your actions firmware cores lies entirely on you.

Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!

Dear friends, the autonomy is not discussed here, is a separate issue was created specifically for this purpose!
CM11 need for core marked CAF! All the questions "why I changed color / do not load up on CM11" will be deleted!

Question-answer and useful information
Kernels
Custom kernels
QuantaR_mako / QuantaR_LOS-mako_25-12-2017

XDAStuxnet
XDAUnleashed
XDAAk
XDANash
XDAHellsDoctor
XDAfranco Saber
XDACems
XDAFranco
XDAMirage
XDASemaphore
XDAPromax
XDAUnleashed Kernel SeriesCAF/AOSP
savagemessiahzine.com XDAInception KernelAOSP
savagemessiahzine.com XDAMaya.KernelAOSP
savagemessiahzine.com XDALightning Zap KernelAOSP
savagemessiahzine.comRomain Semanaz (Barome)AOSP
XDAHellsCreedCAF/AOSP
savagemessiahzine.com XDADimFishCAF/AOSP
savagemessiahzine.comKernel Franco and others adapted to the CM and F2FSCAF/AOSP
XDAMultiple KernelsCAF/AOSP/USB OTG
XDAFranco-gombakCAF
XDAAufa's KernelCAF
XDAHells DoctorCAF/AOSP
XDAmoobCAF/AOSP
XDAArkenstoneAOSP
XDAcrDroidCAF
XDAAmpangAOSP
XDAPiasek-KKCAF/AOSP
XDAOasisAOSP
XDAFirebrydAOSP
XDAjolie KernelAOSP
XDApandan KernelCAF
XDAMiRaGeAOSP
XDAVenomAOSP
XDAAngela / FireBirdKernelCAF/AOSP
XDAMatr1xKernelCAF/AOSP
XDABricked-Kernel MakoAOSP
XDAHellscoreCAF/AOSP
XDAm_plusAOSP
XDASemaphoreAOSP
XDAFrancoAOSP
XDAFauxAOSP Recommended settings of the Developer
XDAAKCAF/AOSP
XDA CatalogFranco.KernelSettings for improved smoothness
XDA* Matr1x * v11
XDASemaphore N4
XDA CatalogHells-core
XDAAK FAUX
XDABricked-kernel
XDAPurified Kernel
XDAtrinity Four

Prima Driver Ctavitsya on all the sewing.Prima Driver - is a driver chipset Wi-Fi on Qualcomm's, which is designed to fix the problems delayed Push notifications and to increase Wi-Fi speed.Turning off the Prima Driver.

Kernel core
Utilities
Configurators cores:

Installing the core:

Removing HellsDoctor

Additional functions:

miscellanea
Screenshots
How does the kernel do you use? (01.12.13-10.02.2014)
Attached Image
How do you use the core? (08.04.13-15.06.13)
Attached Image
The most stable (balanced) Core (15.06.13-03.08.13)
Attached Image
The most productive core (15.06.13-03.08.13)
Attached Image

Do you use UnderVolt (01.08.14-26.10.14
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSadowplay - 08.01.19, 02:37

Rep: (14)
At the core of franco can be placed increasing the volume of the headphones, on the other it can not be done huh ?!
if you can, how?)

Rep: (81)
cool mister
in my opinion this possibility enclosing the nucleus to the other as not quadrupeds

Post has been editedByBLik2391 - 08.04.13, 19:27

Rep: (26)
I played with firmware and they established the Franco 119 and noticed that sometimes swap on ekranu not fulfilled, or instead of SWAPO is usually tap, sinned on the coating was erased OO makes it easy to tap on the desktop and notice it, but then rolled back to the core 110 and everything was fine. Put 119 again, again the same problem, then 110 - everything is fine. After all this I have put 120 and do not notice the problem. Has anyone noticed this on 119?

Rep: (80)
Put Matr1x * v8.5, until everything is super, showed antutu21986 )))
Ring unlock until Logan ...

Rep: (8)
Pochtavil Matr1x 8.5 but on it you frequently receive kryakozabry. I fell back to 8.0 and everything is normal. They probably have not completed something which is a pity

RelaxMan,
sales, and I have a texture, leaping in games)

Rep: (0)
People, and it is better to put the night or stable build franco?

Rep: (455)
SGA2011 @ 11.4.2013, 17:31*
People, and it is better to put the night or stable build franco?

Put last night r121.

bige93,
Well, I personally do not miloman, and I do not sound equally bad ears from SGS2

Rep: (29)
Where can I find the kernel that comes with firmware AOKP? Or just to flash the new?
And the second question I have actually and aokpshnom and now Franco nuclei observed a bug: if you change the Governor with ondemanda any other example in the conservative Franco or poverseyv in aokpshnom, pressing the volume keys on the fly with a single application error after another. Restore back to the ondemand and everything is OK.

Hello forum, I want to continue to share the view of custom kernels (franco and Matr1x), I think it will answer a lot of questions)
Well, we will focus on "long-awaited" (at least for me)* Matr1x * v8.5 . The word "long-awaited" was in quotation marks not easy, because it upset and forced to sniff and huff core of me. : Suicide:
In order. The developer described these "innovations" -v8.5 Added the max_online_cpus mod by _motley (You can make your device single core, dual core, etc.), added a 192 Mhz CPU step (This should help with battery), and added the Wheatley governor by Ezekeel.. Frankly, they are not bad, especially, the ability to limit the number of the most used cores, this option solves the energy issue (a man who has the task to smart rather modest and that does not need to all the power problems, you can disable the other 2 cores at the same capacity 2 left him with enough ears), has declared min. frequency of 192 Mhz, and a new governor - Wheatley (at his own expense, I can say that he is not willing to raise the minimum frequency). And it is not clear whether due to min frequency, or because of something else, but after installing the 8.5 phone started spontaneous reboot, and more than once I rebooted 5 times, at the same time I changed the frequency and governor in an attempt to solve the problem and started jumping textures in some games (after a long game in general started to fly), as sometimes flickered icons. All of this shocked me, I want to add that the lag release, did not dare. At the expense of the batteries do not need to say so to use this kernel in principle not subject to the XDA priyatno.V, as some people have complained about the reboot, someone has found salvation in increasing-decreasing voltage at a new step frequency (192 Mhz), I do It did not help, and I went back to 8.0.
Total- Kernel for me stood out not the best, and buggy, nor know what the author fails to release (he wanted to wait 3-4 days).
IMHO. Thanks to all. : Thank_you:: happy:

P.S. Sorry that happened pretty long.

Maybe it's just me! Please unsubscribe those who have a positive experience with this core!

Post has been editedByBLik2391 - 12.04.13, 22:43

Rep: (51)
Hmm ... it may depend on the machine, but I have a Matrix 8.5 everything is fine. 192 MHz all the rules works (first rebutnulsya, but I underestimated the power, then added, and everything is fine. But the voltage is lower than the set designer). New Governor, but on the contrary, I have noticed that it quickly picks up speed and quickly takes off. The only negative, he immediately jumps to the maximum, intermediate hardly used. I stand 192-1026 MHz frequency, performance enough autonomy is also quite. At 8 to roll core is not going to, I am satisfied.

Zu11uss,
games played? Textures not jump, the game did not take off?

Rep: (19)
ByBLik2391,
: Close_tema: complements. Bricked Kernel. I do not know how the others, but I have such kulstori.
I put the core due to the fact that there is a pre Unlock the screen. This feature even small lags interrupted, pleased. But putting in the back pocket of (telling you like it is, I can fool) and diarrhea it there for about 10 minutes took out .... I saw a flicker of the old good Nehus 7, if someone vkurse was a bug on the start of sales. I do not think for a long time, sewn on top and return stabilku cyanogen tsianovskoe core. The result - the flickering was gone. A core was taken down to hell.

Rep: (51)
ByBLik2391, nfs mw goes without lags at 1026 MHz, texture fine. All sorts of arcade is also normal

Rep: (33)
Put Matrix 8.0 to replace the drain. Benefits seen immediately.
- Riptide GP game and GTA Vice City lag stopped
- heating seems slightly decreased (as it may seem)

Post has been editediMaximvS - 13.04.13, 03:18

Rep: (7)
8.5 put no reboot was not true ... Ruth flew ... But I immediately across the freewheeling rekaveri ... played in the Asphalt 7 does not lag .... firmware aokp pub.

Rep: (8)
And I put Franco 1.21 and the battery is fading away ... the governor has set up themselves bones lowered voltage with a maximum 1188 MHz. But working smartly ooooochen not like the way it is placed with energy .... probably move on to the Matrix 8.0. Stable and economically ... IMHO

Rep: (128)
RelaxMan, I was always sure that each phone is like another, even of the same model. I like the phone does not digest the matrix. How to put it so many bugs there ... back to the French back and everything is fine =)

Rep: (52)
Put the last matrix and fully pleased with him, unlocking does not lag, textures in the game behave as usual, there was no reboot

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 00:00