Fast, slow, cold. What processors does not bask? | Heating, overheating and throttling

Rep: (1174)
logbingo @ 12.04.2013, 14:01*
In the subject only a couple of pages, but you do not read them and

Stabiliti test and overclock to 1.8 GHz, have no connection with the actual use of device. And even more so "with any load." Make SGSIII trotlit playing RR3 or any other game, there will be what to say.

Post has been editedLares - 12.04.13, 14:36

Rep: (264)
Lares @ 12.04.2013, 15:35*
And even more so "with any load." Make SGSIII trotlit playing RR3 or any other game, there will be what to say.

Is stabiliti test is not included in "any burden"?
Lares @ 12.04.2013, 15:35*
Make SGSIII trotlit playing RR3 or any other game, there will be what to say.
I have not, here you have the opportunity to test. Put Cool tool, and make a screenshot of the game after half an hour in RR3, here it is the use of the subject, rather than allegations that SGSIII not troll at "any load"

Rep: (2449)
Lares @ 12.04.2013, 11:35*
Make SGSIII trotlit playing RR3 or any other game, there will be what to say.

So he was throttling in any game. At xda have a topic with complaints throttling sgs3 in the game, I will try to find in the history of the browser

Here,found
NFS Most Wanted seems to only run at about 20-30fps, Dead Trigger stutters often on high graphics, and the worst one Riptide GP performs much worse than on my Galaxy S3 (with Snapdragon S4)

Riptide GP works perfect on my Galaxy S3 at full resolution in the settings, no hitching and feels like 50-60fps. On my Note 2 it feels like 30 fps average (which feels horrible to me, I'm a 60fps + only PC gamer) with drops to about 15fps happening often causing a ton of stutter. Even if I turn the resolution all the way down in the settings it still stutters, although not as much.

And people complain about the brakes do not even have SGS3, while SGN2

kara puz @ 12.04.2013, 16:12*
So he was throttling in any game. At xda have a topic with complaints throttling sgs3 in the game, I will try to find in the history of the browser

One person out of 50 million owners in the xda speculated that he proposes for throttling is certainly an argument. Laga games without throttling, and not only on ekzinose. Somewhere better optimized for single chip, somewhere beneath the other, somewhere at all under any and proposes on the whole. And what is generally related to the frequency of the processor is glbenchmark that tests the graphics core? It is ridiculous to make such statements referring to the unclear whose guesses, never having seen the object of discussion in the eye.

Post has been editedLares - 12.04.13, 16:47

logbingo @ 12.04.2013, 14:59*
Put Cool tool, and make a screenshot of the game after half an hour in RR3, here it is the use of the subject, rather than allegations that SGSIII not troll at "any load"

And as you will see in the screenshot that I've played for half an hour? Must prove to the one who makes loud statements. And the best proof of the reverse there is a complete absence of the search results for "throttling", "throttling", "throttle", "throttling" in any of the topics SGSIII. An urgent need to inform owners that they ekzinos trotlit and then 50kk people a year have not noticed.

Lares @ 12.4.2013, 18:17*
And as you will see in the screenshot that I've played for half an hour? Must prove to the one who makes loud statements. And the best proof of the reverse there is a complete absence of the search results for "throttling", "throttling", "throttle", "throttling" in any of the topics SGSIII. An urgent need to inform owners that they ekzinos trotlit and then 50kk people a year have not noticed.
Owners of the Samsung can not prove anything, idol protecting? I judge according to the test? Have you by faith in Samsung? I proposed a test game, take a screenshot, do you find it difficult? Game time we understand indirectly on the battery temperature.

Lares @ 12.04.2013, 14:17*
proof of the reverse there is a complete absence of the search results for "throttling", "throttling", "throttle", "throttling" in any of the topics SGSIII.

How can the absence of? herefound
youc cpu is throttling from overheating, i get much lower scores on 1.6Ghz than on 1.5Ghz (because on 1.6 cpu is getting too hot and clock is lowered);

logbingo @ 12.04.2013, 14:31*
Owners of the Samsung can not prove anything

Nothing is left to suffer 2 weeks and they prove throttling Octa will throw in the forums;)

Rep: (332)
Lares @ 12.04.2013, 13:44*
The effluent from the 4412 1.4 / 1.6 GHz, at these frequencies, no one nothing trotlitsya. Show any other mobile processor that can be safely overclocked by 25%. And how do fit unreal acceleration up to 1.8 GHz with your words:

also as trotlitsya. zaputstite antutu 3-5 times and see.
For the first time about the throttling at sgs3 heard from a friend when he only dabbled in buying antutoy vypendrivayas and once some weak phone lost because of throttling. Then he spoke with shame.

Lares @ 12.04.2013, 14:35*
Stabiliti test and overclock to 1.8 GHz, have no connection with the actual use of device. And even more so "with any load." Make SGSIII trotlit playing RR3 or any other game, there will be what to say.

Stop, let sgs3 stepped throttling in PP3, how would you know about it? begin or what the phone that lags?

logbingo @ 12.04.2013, 17:31*
Owners of the Samsung can not prove anything, idol protecting?

In 4412 the topic was first charged with throttling, before this year, none of the owner was nothing like this.
kara puz @ 12.04.2013, 18:24*
Here found

Again, the assumption would-overclocker? On thesavagemessiahzine.comin any subject on SGSIII word about throttling.
logbingo @ 12.04.2013, 17:31*
I proposed a test game

You are welcome:http://imgur.com/a/cHqkq
For almost hour game temperature above 41 degrees does not rise. The frequency of most of 1200, 1400 and sometimes 800 times a menu smaller during this time sometimes manages podostyt to 38-39 degrees. The phone itself is cold. Firmware 4.1.1 runoff, core stock, too.
the_fly @ 12.04.2013, 21:48*
also as trotlitsya. zaputstite antutu 3-5 times and see.

Launches and more. For the standard error of the results did not come out. The point is what, I do not deny the absence of throttling as a phenomenon, but refute the assertion that the 4412 "trotlit at any load up to 800 MHz, which leads to the brakes and lags". According to a video on the first page shows that the synthetics can make him trotlit. Only real use it has nothing to do. If kualkom in this game is heated to 60+ degrees, it kualkoma problems, not shortcomings Samsung.
the_fly @ 12.04.2013, 21:48*
Stop, let sgs3 stepped throttling in PP3, how would you know about it? begin or what the phone that lags?

Well, that's higher write that 4412 trotlit to 800 MHz under all load and lag because of this. Especially funny as in "experts" Laga any glbenchmarki due to throttling the CPU.

Post has been editedLares - 12.04.13, 22:39

Lares and it was necessary to write immediately available, rather than a barrel roll. You first govorili- not trotlit anywhere, now you agree that trotlit in the tests, but there is no or unnoticed in everyday life. That's it from you and waiting. About kvalkoma, up to 60 degrees during the games and other everyday life, too, has not heated and the frequency does not fall as much as in stabiliti test.

Post has been editedlogbingo - 13.04.13, 09:54
Reason for editing: tests)

Lares @ 12.04.2013, 22:18*
If kualkom in this game is heated to 60+ degrees, it kualkoma problems, not shortcomings Samsung.

Do not twist the facts please !!!!

put the screen at 0, above 38 degrees could not get warm your lgog.
2 hours load the CPU + GPU.
purely CPU will try tomorrow probably!
Lares @ 12.04.2013, 22:18*
Well, that's higher write that 4412 trotlit to 800 MHz under all load and lag because of this. Especially funny as in "experts" Laga any glbenchmarki due to throttling the CPU.

glyubenchmark run the Battery test and see that pretty quickly FPS prosyadet.
my lgog dipped from 55 fps to 33 before our eyes, for 5-7 minutes so. True, we screen magic - because of the intricacies it can not do with the heat, but still significantly higher brightness even amoledov (maximum) that at 100% brightness makes the phone yourself peregrivatsya, even without load.

so the question is very controversial overheating.

honestly speaking, I myself first learned that the overheating could be caused thanks to the screen.

Posted 04/13/2013, 2:07:

logbingo @ 13.04.2013, 01:10*
You agree that trotlit in texts

lol, that's what I imagine ... how sgs3 trotlit starts when you read a book, to overheat and shut down.

of course, that a typo, but it sounds cool :)

logbingo @ 13.04.2013, 01:10*
Lares, and it was necessary to write immediately available, rather than a barrel roll.

Drum roll here who are just here:
kara puz @ 08.04.2013, 23:07*
it also inhibits strain in any 2-fold from 1400 to 800

I initially did not say anything new, except for the negation of these fantasies.
the_fly @ 13.04.2013, 02:07*
so the question is very controversial overheating.

Most mortal men, not chasing the clock strange benchmarks, this issue is of concern in the housing heating aspect. And here it is already plays a role not as a processor as devaysa design.

Post has been editedLares - 13.04.13, 02:18

Lares @ 13.04.2013, 02:13*
I initially did not say anything new, except for the negation of these fantasies.

he said is true.
The strain is not when the load is when the load voltage

Lares @ 12.04.2013, 19:18*
Onsavagemessiahzine.comin any subject on SGSIII word about throttling.

LOL, so sgs3 buy fans, who even pentayla in it do not see, which is visible to the naked eye. it makes no sense to wait for what they, fans will notice throttling. if the percent rebate will be in the game will say "yes just a game under mali400 unoptimized"
According to a video on the first page shows that the synthetics can make him trotlit. Only real use it has nothing to do.

LOL, about the nexus 4, all "yes it overheats and turns off," they write, not remembering the reason that
to the actual use of it has nothing to do

Lares @ 12.04.2013, 23:13*
And here it is already plays a role not as a processor as devaysa design.

actually play a role only reduce setting proca frequency. if snapdragon S4 pro put the minimum frequency of 900 MHz in case of overheating, as in the Sony Xperia Z, even Nexus4 will bask less than at its minimum frequency of default 1188MGts
The frequency of most of 1200, 1400 and sometimes 800 times

Q.E.D. voters buys sgs3 believing that it operates at a frequency of 1400MHz and believing giant parrots in antutu, while in reality their smart working modes 1200 ... 800 MHz. while all talk about the monstrous unbearably hot nexus 4: roll:

kara puz @ 13.04.2013, 11:31*
it makes no sense to wait for what they, fans will notice throttling. if the percent rebate will be in the game will say "yes just a game under mali400 unoptimized"

Most games do not care for the CPU clock. But most of lag even on the new top devaysakh just because of the lack of optimization. Though Adreno 330 to deliver, will still slow down.
LOL, about the nexus 4, all "yes it overheats and turns off," they write, not remembering the reason that

At the beginning of his way, he overheated owners in real applications, games in particular. Now, I do not know, I wrote that corrected this problem with a voltage soft-shamanism.
Q.E.D. voters buys sgs3 believing that it operates at a frequency of 1400MHz and believing giant parrots in antutu, while in reality their smart working modes 1200 ... 800 MHz. wherein all talk about monstrous unbearably hot nexus 4

Once again, I repeat, if you kualkom 24/7 flailed at maximum frequency, it kualkoma problem, not his advantage. If the real problem requires 800 MHz, the normal per cent and should work on this frequency. Where necessary in 1400 it will rise to that level.

Lares @ 13.04.2013, 12:50*
At the beginning of his way, he overheated owners in real applications, games in particular. Now, I do not know, I wrote that corrected this problem with a voltage soft-shamanism.

nverny voltazh was ervyh firmware. Not by shamastva, and by exhibiting the standard value.
Lares @ 13.04.2013, 12:50*
Once again, I repeat, if you kualkom 24/7 flailed at maximum frequency, it kualkoma problem, not his advantage. If the real problem requires 800 MHz, the normal per cent and should work on this frequency. Where necessary in 1400 it will rise to that level.

kkuak not grind, just where it is needed there and get ... Do not twist

the_fly @ 13.04.2013, 13:52*
kkuak not grind, just where it is needed there and get ... Do not twist

What is then the meaning of words toddler? It turns out if ekzinos not working at maximum frequency - is throttling and cheating customers, and if kualkom not working at maximum frequency, it is a special innovative power-saving technology and generally kualk done. Interesting skiers approach.
the_fly @ 13.04.2013, 13:52*
nverny voltazh was ervyh firmware. Not by shamastva, and by exhibiting the standard value.

This does not change anything. The problem was and it rightly wrote. In SGSIII such problems were not and yet, so it is no one discusses. Well, of course, except for single-mountain ski overclockers and owners.

Post has been editedLares - 13.04.13, 14:01

Lares
is that in 90% of cases, the nexus is not hotter than sgs3 and does not overheat ...

Yes please, I'm just happy for the owners nexus. By the way, my first post in the topic:
Lares @ 06.04.2013, 20:25*
All heated hoo. Next, the case for cooling and design.

I have real problems with the heating was only with Tegra 2, Atrix was painful to hold. But then I played for many consecutive hours, including on the charge.

Post has been editedLares - 13.04.13, 14:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 11:59