> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M6 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (85)
DiscussionPiPO Max M6
PicturePiPO Max-M6
Description | Discussion � | Purchase �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Model: Pipo Max-M6, Pipo Max-M63G Pipo Max-M6 Pro Pipo Max-M6 3G Pro
    Versions: the usual Pipo Max-M6 has WiFi + BT, the 3G version has WiFi + BT + 3G, the Pro version adds GPS
    Screen: 9.7 "IPS Retina (4: 3)
    Resolution: 2048x1536 (with the ability to switch to 1600x1200 mode)
    Touch screen: G + G 10 points capacitive touch
    CPU: Rockchip RK3188, quad-core, 28nm
    GPU: Mali400MP4 (533Mhz)
    RAM: DDR3 2GB Dual Channel
    Internal Memory: 16GB
    MicroSDHC expansion slot up to 32GB
    WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
    Camera: Front - 2 MP, rear - 5 MP
    Battery: 10000 mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery
    HDMI: built-in HDMI output
    Bluetooth: 3.0
    Dimensions: 243x190x11mm
    GPS and Glonass - only in the Pipo Max-M6 versionPro
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
useful links
Reviews
Pipo M9Pro 3g vs. Pipo M6 3g Comparison
Overviewat rupix.eu
Video Reviewfrom vsetovari.net
Video Reviewfromdimati_4ever
Review ReviewfromAce cooper
Review ReviewfromBlister about disassembling the tablet
Video Reviewabout reading PDF
Video Reviewfromvladiker84 - comparison of Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 vs Pipo M9 3g vs Pipo M6 3g (appears from 9:36)
Firmware
Another version of the firmware.
Instructions on firmware
Rockusb drivers for firmware
Kasty firmware, driver, switch to recovery mode (upd 08/03/2013)
Pipo M6 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.6[SDK 2.0] based on the official dated 06-08-2013
Installing CWM and kernelwithout reinstalling the system
Firmware tablet from under Windows 8.1
Getting root rights(from the next branch for Cube U30GT2 on the same platform)
(The new version of the application can be downloaded from the link below and replace SuperSU.apk in the folder with the script)
® SuperSU- updates and / or Russian versions of the application for root access control

Source of official firmware from the manufacturer
PIPO firmware source from Yin Yuan Xuan (音 缘 轩)
Source of modified firmware from Riley
Source of modified firmware from Kasty

Polls archive
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 29.03.18, 23:30
Reason for editing: Removed broken link

Rep: (0)
Hello friends, the motherboard died, can anyone have no need, I would have bought. Can anyone help?

Rep: (31)
* samsomus bought a battery? what results? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (6)
* klop2013,
I bought replaced. Complete garbage Accum this may take should have been the other Chinese. In short, the holding is 2 times less than the original, after 20% rapidly falls to 1% per minute and is cut down to 12%.

Rep: (3)
Can make the battery calibration, resetting the parameters of the deceased?

Rep: (1)
I took davneeenko batteries here -https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.274233edzbjWEE
Back in January 2016 - a good Akuma holds as a new stock, so far.

Rep: (16)
Good day, no one was left Pipo_M6_Max_FreaktabROM_1.0.1.zip firmware, and the links do not work. If there is one, please perezaleyte.

* Volter5000, catch gdisk

Madmax-M8 @ 04.08.19, 18:03*
Can make the battery calibration, resetting the parameters of the deceased?

how it's done?

1. We charge the battery exactly to 90%
2. Turn off the device and recharge it in the off state to 100%.
3. Disconnect from charging, turn it on, give the body a normal load, then turn it off and charge it again in the off state up to 100%
4.Snimaem with charging, turn, go in the data / system and delete a file folder batterystats.bin

Or other description
A practical way has been found that batteries android calibration device leads to longer operation and proper reflection battery charge indicator,
To perform a battery calibration is necessary android:
1. Charge the device at 100%
2. Delete the file batterystats.bin, which is located at /data/system/batterystats.bin (required root-rights and file manager ®Root Explorer type)
3. Turn off the device and disconnect from charging
4. We take out the battery and wait ten minutes
5. Return the battery pack and use the android device

After switching on the device I've found there, but with a different content

Post has been editedMadmax-M8 - 29.09.19, 12:24

* Madmax-M8,
It did not help, although it became a little better, but only slightly

The tablet costs 2 battery, but are connected in series, the forerunner of Kwik 2)), to balance that no one tried. You can try on the capacity of each battery, and estimate - to balance them or recycle. A tablet works like normal, but if you're interested, if there is time, I can try on and write that I nameryanno. There opus v2.2 dopilennuyu for zamerki 1s for mikrodrony there yusb tester is more or less normal, there is an untapped B6.

Madmax-M8 @ 09.10.19, 17:41*
but connected in series

on BATT is already balancing a handkerchief, if I understood correctly

* samsomus , May have long examined, can not remember) I will try to look at the output and measure the capacity of its own, has become almost a wonder how it got there I have faring.

* Madmax-M8,
and as a result?

Rep: (2)
Shoot, Twitchy application does not work on the tablet, the campaign no longer support 4.4: (((and Yandex music too and a number of applications in the fifth android tablet is not imported because.?

Good day.
Tell me there for this tablet headphones (recommend the model):
1) wired towith microphone - for example, to communicate via Skype. And that nest in one tablet.
2) Wireless, with a microphone.

* vicwanderer,
you can use any with a standard socket. I have it connected to the column, and it works.

Rep: (8)
Hi guys!
I have this tablet after children ushatali screen, lying in the closet, the 3-4 (tach replaced, but it turned out that there is damage to the matrix, only under a microscope could see) ... then fell into the hands of the same, but 16G is my and 32G with a dead mother, but a living screen.
He chipped the screens, the tablet is alive and running, but there is a BUT.
He slows down and hangs ....
cleaned from all games and applications it cleaned Cleam Master memory demolished nafig this klinmaster - but he continues to blunt and hang.
Of hang back hardresetom only through the rear panel ....
it all native, I do not change the firmware does not flash, right, Ruth did not open, etc ....

what to look for the problem? how to get him back to the old normal life?

Post has been editedDREZVOFF - 03.07.20, 12:54

* DRezvoff,

put thisgdisk

Rep: (8)
* klop2013, I understand correctly, it is necessary through the Root rights to reflash the firmware on this tablet?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 3:31