> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M6 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (85)
DiscussionPiPO Max M6
PicturePiPO Max-M6
Description | Discussion � | Purchase �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Model: Pipo Max-M6, Pipo Max-M63G Pipo Max-M6 Pro Pipo Max-M6 3G Pro
    Versions: the usual Pipo Max-M6 has WiFi + BT, the 3G version has WiFi + BT + 3G, the Pro version adds GPS
    Screen: 9.7 "IPS Retina (4: 3)
    Resolution: 2048x1536 (with the ability to switch to 1600x1200 mode)
    Touch screen: G + G 10 points capacitive touch
    CPU: Rockchip RK3188, quad-core, 28nm
    GPU: Mali400MP4 (533Mhz)
    RAM: DDR3 2GB Dual Channel
    Internal Memory: 16GB
    MicroSDHC expansion slot up to 32GB
    WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
    Camera: Front - 2 MP, rear - 5 MP
    Battery: 10000 mAh non-removable lithium-ion battery
    HDMI: built-in HDMI output
    Bluetooth: 3.0
    Dimensions: 243x190x11mm
    GPS and Glonass - only in the Pipo Max-M6 versionPro
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
useful links
Reviews
Pipo M9Pro 3g vs. Pipo M6 3g Comparison
Overviewat rupix.eu
Video Reviewfrom vsetovari.net
Video Reviewfromdimati_4ever
Review ReviewfromAce cooper
Review ReviewfromBlister about disassembling the tablet
Video Reviewabout reading PDF
Video Reviewfromvladiker84 - comparison of Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 vs Pipo M9 3g vs Pipo M6 3g (appears from 9:36)
Firmware
Another version of the firmware.
Instructions on firmware
Rockusb drivers for firmware
Kasty firmware, driver, switch to recovery mode (upd 08/03/2013)
Pipo M6 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.6[SDK 2.0] based on the official dated 06-08-2013
Installing CWM and kernelwithout reinstalling the system
Firmware tablet from under Windows 8.1
Getting root rights(from the next branch for Cube U30GT2 on the same platform)
(The new version of the application can be downloaded from the link below and replace SuperSU.apk in the folder with the script)
® SuperSU- updates and / or Russian versions of the application for root access control

Source of official firmware from the manufacturer
PIPO firmware source from Yin Yuan Xuan (音 缘 轩)
Source of modified firmware from Riley
Source of modified firmware from Kasty

Polls archive
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 29.03.18, 23:30
Reason for editing: Removed broken link

Rep: (6)
tell me who can answer objectively less -
I have v972 Foundation (retina on the A31)
Pipo on the 3188 will run faster with PDF and browser?
now it has the opportunity to give and take it ondu

illki,
I was A31. And there pdf arranged. Here on rk3188 too all is normal, the difference is that the A31 has less optimized and rk3188 terribly crude. And the firmware will love even improve the situation, and even now he is better. Especially in terms of autonomy.
-dW @ Rd-,
topics aboutVidothere is the sea of ​​information. Imperfect means that NFS is not 60 fps produces and 20-25. RR3 even less, but it is quite playable. I say this knowing these P.A types of people from their "comfort criteria." Any Angry birds and other small thing anywhere would normally go. I do not understand what people are sprayed. There is already a stool is clear that if those needs perfectly running game does not take retinitis. If the game is more important and important enough autonomy to take the A31 (mb 15-20% more productive than in the 3d games rk3188), if necessary autonomy and processor performance take rk3188. All.

Rep: (403)
tablet is needed mainly for the Internet, for classmates, VKontakte, so interested in the model with 3G, can be a bit of movies, and working with documents. for girls for learning, and yet her father sometimes wants to play. but not essential to the heaped game. rather I would certainly try intesnye nice game as, but not necessarily in sverhgrafike and 60 fps, it is not critical, so I chose the main criterion - retina display. We asked them to pick up the tablet, so do not want to goof ...

Ladros_91,
I do not know how can arrange pdf on the A31 -
any PDF drawings with pictures etc makes Onda v972 attacks by 2 seconds (at best) on each page
azusovsky tablet wines and 8 atom from a friend tezhe digest without problems

Samsung Galaxy 10 such that even the very first, too, no problems of twists but the resolution there Faile
retina looks a bit too cool to after the move to a low

Post has been editedillki - 13.06.13, 12:24

illki,
Then one way out, wait for Husky 5250. It will soon be tablets (or rather should even 2 weeks ago had to go out). There certainly will pull all, but autonomy ...

Rep: (76)
Ladros_91 @ 13.06.2013, 12:47*
I say this knowing these P.A types of people from their "comfort criteria." Any Angry birds and other small thing anywhere would normally go. I do not understand what people are sprayed. There is already a stool is clear that if those needs perfectly running game does not take retinitis. If the game is more important and important enough autonomy to take the A31 (mb 15-20% more productive than in the 3d games rk3188), if necessary autonomy and processor performance take rk3188. All.

All sorts of people like P.A no mention of the game in general, people have a more serious problem and work where a smooth interface, the usability of the documents, with the ill-fated PDF can play reshayuscheyy value.

Here is a sample video RK3188 c Retina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Rczn-iygc

Sorry sight

Posted on 13/06/2013, 16:28:

Ladros_91 @ 13.06.2013, 09:06*
So probably I can qualify for a reasoned statement that rk3188 cope.

What is your evidence? : Lol: I brought a video, links to user comments. What can oppose this, but to delve into the topic?

In addition, the topic of brakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUTTtoN0IoQ

Even the U30GT2 with FullHD not everything is perfect, not to mention the retinitis.

Post has been editedAce cooper - 18.07.13, 22:25
Reason for editing: compatible serial communication

P.A @ 13.06.2013, 19:28*

Oh I feel right now banned, in expressing. At what point is pathetic? Where terrible slows down? Absolutely everything is normal. If your friend here mereschatsya brakes, I do not know what is there to say. Ponty Galimov. Not 60 fps and 25, all of life is over? Toda you EPL Sided friend

Post has been editedLadros_91 - 13.06.13, 17:09

pecador, I'm happy for you )). We are waiting for the report. which version of the standard or 3G?

ps. video where a similar device works with heavy PDF.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgGFsl9zPnk
Two programs retarding scrolling in the third with a bang.
But again, all this at a constant scrolling. When subtracting the page, probably the following to load during this time. so IMHO - delirium, to judge the performance of navigating through the pages in the reader ...

-dW @ Rd-,
no offense but is immediately evident on the post that you do not read the pdf on the plate - we're not talking about books where all the reading page after page -
I like flying around the pdf here and there - and when, after the transition to the page have to wait for 2-3 seconds (minimum) to 972 Onda
it's just a horror as vybeshivaet - a thought that may well fuck such savings and take Nexus 10 or Sonya z

that for the third reader out there? youtube No I can not see

pecador,
MB immediately impressions would have written? I am interested in wifi and build quality. Other and so clearly from other twins

illki, yes, I do not read the pdf. And tablet mnu no ...
A third reader -Mantano reader

Rep: (1)
When the free vrmeni sure to accomplish your goal. At the moment, picking M8 pro and M6. Both version of 3G.

From already seen by M6 quieter on the stock, but the sound chischsche. When vyravniivani M8go volume level to M6 are both sound alike. . At maximum brightness the screen is brighter than M6 M8 but the black level ostavlet poor :-( (it is gray) All the rest have not yet watched the card sticks out slightly from the slot due to the rounded corners on the M8 -.. Flush.

The build quality is there and there to meet me 100%. On the M8 badly pasted film, but it is a problem specific ekzemplra. The remaining (took 8 pieces) this is not noticed.

Posted 06/15/2013, 3:38:

-dW @ Rd- @ 14.06.2013, 21:46*
ps. video where a similar device works with heavy PDF.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgGFsl9zPnk

Video on youtube in China can not be opened. sproksiigratsya netvremeni. Share a link to a program there that I will try to use heavy PDF drawings converted from Aautocad

pecador,
ezpdf
radaee
mantana

pecador,
A wifi? And what card sticks out? Micro sd or sim?

Post has been editedLadros_91 - 15.06.13, 08:19

Rep: (1233)
M
Topic moved to subsection"Chinese devices" .

Rep: (76)
pecador,

What are your impressions from the use of the tablet? whether the brake or lags seen?

Lying on the table for the night sat down to 0%: blink :. Pulled out of the box, nothing is removed or installed. I dig deeper into the settings and set aside. Noticed battery - 71%. Morning unblocked - 71% .... launcher of the box, but not pipovsky; radio is turned on, but without a network connection.

The card sticks out - micro SD. (About 1 mm) from the lower side of the tablet, due to the rounded corners on the body. When viewed from the top, something sticks out as well as all other buttons. Sim has not yet inserted.

Wi Fi in the room of a Soft AP nouta always 100%. (Xperia S drops to 75%)

Sorry, catastrophically not enough time to complete the test and review.

Sechas smoke ROOT. While No results.

pecador @ 17.06.2013, 07:35*
Sechas smoke ROOT. While No results.

Everything is in the themes rk3188 other devices. Nada re-invent the wheel.Tyk

So I do not invent anything. Just those options that I found - not working. Script does not run from the current folder. I killed a few hours to dig in scripts. For me it is new, and therefore wanted to have a one-stop solution. I pressed a button - and it works. But no! I had the command line line by line.

As a result, Ruth received. At the same time added to the script one line so you can run from any folder, and translated into Russian.

Ladros_91 @ 17.06.2013, 10:15*
Everything is in the themes rk3188 other devices. Nada re-invent the wheel. Tyk

I wanted to share here, but just because of "Bicycle" missing, then let the people looking at Durga branches for other devices. So coming out? : Resent: In short, if anyone should - lay out!

Rep: (14)
pecador @ 17.06.2013, 08:20*
I wanted to share here, but just because of "Bicycle" missing, then let the people looking at Durga branches for other devices. So coming out? In short, if anyone should - lay out!

I wanted to share here, but just because of "Bicycle" missing, then let the people looking at Durga branches for other devices. So coming out? In short, if anyone should - lay out!

Of course out. Tomorrow will bring about the M6 ​​and M8

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 5:12