> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M8 Pro - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionPiPO Max M8 Pro
PicturePiPO Max-M8 pro Quadl-core
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
A photo
Attached Image
Additional Info
в—Џ Display: 9.4 ", 1280 * 800 IPS (16:10)
в—Џ Touch Panel: Capacitive 10-touch
в—Џ CPU: Rockchip 3188 Cortex A9,1.6GHz, Quadl-core CPU + Quad-core GPU
в—Џ RAM: 2GB DDR3
в—Џ Operation System: Android 4.1
в—Џ Camera: Front 2M, back 5M auto focus, can scan QR code, with flashlight
в—Џ WiFi: 802.11 / b / g / n
в—Џ Internal 3G built-in: Optional (data only)
в—Џ External 3G support: Yes
в—Џ Bluetooth: Optional
в—Џ Sensors: G-sensor, Gyro sensor, light sensor
в—Џ E-compass
в—Џ Speakers: dual front speakers
в—Џ Others: Micro SD slot, mic, mini HDMI output
в—Џ Multimedia: Audio, Video (1080P), Photo, ebook, game, email, internet ...
в—Џ Battery capacity: 6500mAh by 3.7V
в—Џ Housing material: metal back
Reviews
Additional Information:
The Pipo M8 tablet is built on the basis of the 2-core RK3066 chip, and the design was adopted from Sony S1. The model turned out to be successful largely due to the appearance, but the user was hardly satisfied with the old platform. Pipo M8pro - An updated version of the Pipo M8, now on the 4-core processor RK3188 with a frequency of 1.8 GHz. In addition, the equipment includes a 9.4-inch display with a resolution of 1280 Г— 720 pixels. The remaining parameters are still unknown, but it can be assumed that the amount of RAM will be at least 2 GB, and the cameras will most likely leave the old ones: 2 megapixel front and 5 megapixel rear.
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:32
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (9)
the M8 Pro has a plus - the screen from LG is of very high quality - there is enough brightness in the sun (it seems like I read that the M9 outside is not very readable)

Post has been editedstaypoh - 22.04.13, 18:11

Rep: (0)
Well, the power consumption of the LG display is very small in comparison with some others, including from the Samsung. Somewhere I saw a site with details of the characteristics of displays but I can not find the site again.

Unfortunately, but I can’t edit the previous message.
And so the 9.4 "display, which is integrated into the Pipo m8pro power consumption of 1.74W / 1.8W (Typ./max) Lamp power cocumption and 2.86W Total power consumption -http://www.panelook.com/LP094WX1-SLA1_LG%2...eter_14165.html
For 10.1 "Hannstar (I read somewhere that in pipo m9 the display is from this manufacturer) - 2.19W / 2.33W (Typ./max) Lamp power cocumption and 3.6W Total power consumption -http://www.panelook.com/HSD101PWW1-A00_Han...eter_13376.html
The difference is somewhere around 25% in the LG crawl. So the battery is not so small in the M8pro.

Rep: (12)
PUHH123
I think everything will be ok with the charging I ordered. The number of sales, good reviews, 100% seller rating (very rare on Ali) say a lot
link

Why not take 2.5A - it will charge faster.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Universal-9.../586727941.html

Post has been editedstaypoh - 23.04.13, 11:13

Rep: (12)
staypoh
It is possible and such, only does the pipkin controller take all 2.5A?

Rep: (10)
I got up in waithere, paid on the 18th, on the 23rd they issued a track. I'm waiting

appeared on buysky at a very nice price + $ 3 coupon can be used

http://www.buysku.com/wholesale/pipo-m8pro...t-pc-black.html

Staypoh @ 04/23/2013, 11:05*
I think everything will be ok with the charging I ordered. The number of sales, good reviews, 100% seller rating (very rare on Ali) say a lot

Staypoh @ 04/23/2013, 11:05*
Why not take 2.5A - it will charge faster.

Are you crazy ??? !!!!! And then amperage? !!!
Burn the fuck tablet !!!!
The pipo m8 has a 7.4 volt battery - it has a charge of 9 volts. The pipo m8pro has a 3.7 volt battery - it needs 5 volt charging.
If you shove 9 volt from m8 in m8pro, burn the assholes controller !!!
Read carefully the characteristics of the two tablets. !!!

And be sure to check what kind of charging the Chinese friends put together with the tablet. very often they lay down instead of 5v nine-volt and the tablet dies in people (google to help)

Post has been editedloshped - 24.04.13, 12:08

Staypoh @ 04/23/2013, 16:52*
appeared on buysky at a very nice price + $ 3 coupon can be used

on a BIK with a DOZQSVSAPP coupon (8%) you get $ 217.66

loshped Thanks, I really thought the same battery.
But what does this mean the tablet will be charged longer now?

Rep: (5)

Hmm, but can I clarify what kind of BIC is this?

UPD: I answer myself - everything is logical, BIC = Buy In Coins

Post has been editedleebine - 24.04.13, 17:34
Reason for editing: Insight overtook :)

Staypoh @ 04.24.2013, 14:35*
loshped, thanks, really thought the same battery.
But what does this mean the tablet will be charged longer now?

but this, alas, I do not know.
I myself thought to buy m8, and now I scratch turnips on m8pro ...
all these quad kernels are sideways to me - the main battery life.

Rep: (1)
I bought it on Ali. A coupon for 5 cu appeared I decided to use it. Let's see what happens with the speed of delivery. I chose EMC, but that doesn’t mean anything. The previous order from January 16 still will not work. Russian Post Forever!

On spemall, the TF3129 coupon gave a discount of $ 31.29 and although after they asked me to pay the difference (like the coupon is not for this tablet), they sent it.
DHL has already been shipped to Germany in a couple of days. Probably tomorrow will already be on the island.

Rep: (3)

I would not be in a hurry to take from them. The 5th day hangs in processing. Today I go in - I see Split Dispatching. I think it's like - a tablet in half or a separate charge sent? It turns out that these unique ones sent separately gift Velcro. Last time after such a Split Dispatching dispatch of the main product, I waited another 2 weeks.

23rd sent, today delivered. I didn’t think DHL was so fast

Rep: (1)
By the way, on April 22, a fresh firmware was released. Unfortunately, I did not find a description of the changes in it.

"They sent it on the 23rd, delivered it today. I didn’t think DHL was so fast."
but nicho that you live in Riga? ;)
Judging by the reviews in Ukraine, it is better not to mess with DHL :(

Post has been editedloshped - 25.04.13, 11:51

"I would not be in a hurry to take them. The 5th day hangs in processing. Today I go in - I see Split Dispatching. I think it’s like - I sent the tablet in half or charged separately? It turns out these unique people sent separately Velcro sticks. Last time after this Split Dispatching the dispatch of the main product, I waited another 2 weeks. "

I won’t lie - I ordered two yandao 90s from them and the day before yesterday I ordered a friend pipo m1 - they sent everything the next day ...
I received it in my hands after 14-16 days (Odessa region).
Maybe right now they had some kind of holiday - they got drunk and dull: rofl:

I myself am stupid with these quotes :)

Post has been editedloshped - 25.04.13, 11:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 07:12